Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Plot:
Dear Recipient,

You have been selected at random for the questing opportunity of a lifetime. Virtue, fame, and fortune all await you if you choose to take on this quest. It’s of course completely optional. So, what is this quest you ask? Well, in the spot marked on the map included with this letter, there is a temple to the god Nuxphion. Surely you’re aware of him? God of chaos, evil and destruction? Of course you know, everyone knows about the gods, that was a silly question. Anyway, within this temple is a tapestry, rumored to be rather tacky looking, but is woven with magical threads. Each is spun from the fibers of thousands of tortured souls. Such an item is extremely valuable to me, for complicated reasons that are not easily understood by those outside my particular field of magic study. The important thing is, you’ll not only be taking such a powerful object away from a very harmful got, but you will also receive a great monetary reward. How much? 5,000 Gold. Each. Ah, yes, I suppose I should mention that too. You can’t be expected to go alone, that wouldn’t make for a very fun adventure, would it? You’ll be meeting up with the others in a tavern a week from now, at sunset. The tavern is also marked on your map. What better place for an adventure to start, right? From there, it’s a good deal of travel, the exact number of days hard to say. But once you get there, i’m sure the artifact can’t be that hard to retrieve. It is an ordinary temple afterall. Anyway, have fun, good luck, and I anticipate your return!

The letter left you with more questions than answers after a mysterious voice read it aloud to you once you opened it. It was written in an elegant but yet angular script, and had no indication of who it was from. But, they did make the quest sound tempting. Whether you were in it simply to deface the temple of an evil god you opposed, for the chance at adventuring fame, or very simply from the large amount of gold you’d be getting, you wanted in. You packed your things, and arrived at the tavern, finding another group of people with letters in hand…

Info:
A fair of worldbuilding is required. This is from my fantasy world, Roiruta. It takes place near the borders of three countries, Ertina, Zheli, and Agrilani, of which your character can be from any.

These are about the shortest I could get the descriptions, so please excuse the wall of text.

Ertina:
Ertina is the closest to Medieval Europe. The country is plagued by war with the viking-like people of Iggorn in the north. Many go into military service, sometimes not completely willingly, and others do it for the glory, gold, and potential land rewards- if they get high enough in the ranks, that is. People from all over the country, both men and women, participate in battle for a time as long as they are able, even just for a year or so. Due to the war effort, the country is not nearly as wealthy as it once was, and most of its people have to farm and live a near subsistence lifestyle unless they are from a noble family. A unique part of their culture is that once their people die, they become spirits that reside in the stars, and are visible to their descendants. Their people, humans and mages specifically, thus often seek guidance from their ancestors.

The common races in Ertina are Humans/Mages, Fairies, Vampires, and Angels.

-Humans from Ertina appear generally caucasian, though some towards the sea in the south are more mediterranean in appearance. Mages follow the same physical trends, but have tattoos symbolizing their magical abilities, the appearance and size hinting at the type and level of their magic. Mages often live much shorter lives, the oldest (those who barely use their powers) only living until about 45. The most powerful generally only live until 25-30.

-Fairies are human sized, generally good fae. The only distinctive features are their pointed ears and insect like wings. They also possess magical tattoos showing their power, which often stems from natural sources. Many have earth related abilities, but other things are possible as well.

-Vampires have a long standing tradition in Ertina. They appear as humanoids with pale, sometimes grey or blue toned skin, oddly colored eyes, and prominent fangs as well as a hunger for blood. They are known to be slightly faster and stronger than humans naturally, in order to ‘hunt’. Many choose to suck the blood of animals, however. If their hunger is not satisfied within a certain period, they are known to turn into monsters and attack at random. They often have the ability to turn into bats, but no other magical or superhuman powers. They also must cover themselves fully when going out in the sunlight, as they always react negatively. For some it may just weaken them, but for most it causes physical harm and can burn their flesh.

-Angels, attracted by the virtue and glory emphasized by Ertina’s culture, often taking part in their military. These heavenly beings look largely human, though often with pointed ears, and of course giant wings on their back. They have a halo, which is often worn as a silver or gold band of jewelry. They often have some sort of defensive magical abilities, such as the power to create magic barriers/shields, to temporarily neutralize magics, detect traps, ect. They are more resilient than humans, and can often take more damage, but still at a point will die if they push themselves too hard.

Zheli:
Zheli is very chinese/japanese in aesthetic, and although they have a large land mass, their population is much lower than the nations surrounding them. Although they are not involved in the wars going on around them, they fear they may have to become involved. Thus a large emphasis is put on family. Marriages often happen young, and more often than not are arranged. Likely the most patriarchal country, women don’t have as much freedom, and will occasionally seek it. A quest like this is a perfect opportunity. Zheli is also the least accepting in general, and thus have the least other races living there. The most common ones are humans and mages, while there are also kitsune, huli jing, and a surprisingly high population of demons.

-Humans in Zheli are usually shorter and overall rounder than in other places, with what we would consider asian features. For a woman, it is considered beautiful to be thicker in build, and a tall, slender woman is often seen as a temptress, and accused of being a kitsune or demon. Mages follow these trends as well, and in Zheli are often government officials, or aspire to be, and work towards that with their magical abilities, using spells that are practical rather than violent in effects.

-The kitsune and huli jing are very similar races, with slight differences. The Huli Jing are much more versatile, able to take on many forms, while Kitsune almost exclusively take the form of young women. Both of these fox spirits gain tails as they gain power and wisdom, but the kitsune have a harder time concealing theirs. However, the Kitsune are able to mimic the appearance of certain people, while huli jing always find forms of their own. The nature of these creatures varies, and they can be good or slightly malevolent, most often seducing humans to steal essense to enrich themselves. Their base form is a fox however, and they often revert to it when scared, which they both are to an extreme degree by dogs.

-Demons are not necessarily creatures of evil, but are definitely not what you’d consider a good influence. Typically a demon on earth is keen on tempting humans and other mortal creatures, with whatever they have to offer. Demons in their natural forms are very unusual. With oddly colored skin, hair, eyes, and many other strange and often animal like features, such as horns, tails, wings, even non-humanoid limbs. Many have different magical abilities based around whatever particular skillset they have, but most have some form of human glamor ability to disguise themselves. Incubi and Succubi are particularly common in Zheli, and are demons who need human companionship and feed off emotions, weakened by negative emotions and strengthened by positive ones, especially love.

NOTE: Demons are rarely savage killers! Thats no fun in an RP. More often than not they’re more like scam artists- posing as merchants that sell cursed or just not as advertised items. They also commonly work in shady establishments, ect. But they’re not just out for blood and violence most times.

Agrilani:
Agrilani is a nation located along a vast sea. Their climate is dry and desert-like almost everywhere, however. The harsh landscape leads to little agricultural development, meaning many of its people are nomadic. A life of constant travel means everyone has to work together in order to secure resources for themselves and their livestock. Those of Agrilani are group oriented and often keen on following rules of etiquette. The common races are humans/mages, Luminow (light elves), and Seafolk

-Humans residing in Agrilani follow a more middle eastern/arabic appearance, with dark olive/medium brown skin tones, ect. Mages follow magic branches useful to their situations, spells for creating water, creating magical companions to help heard their animals, spells to cool down people during the heat of the day, ect. People usually wear clothing that covers their entire bodies, but is made of light material, to keep the sun off while still keeping cool.

-Luminow are a certain type of elf that reside within the harshest of deserts. Rather than needing food, they are able to get their energy from absorbing the sun through tattoo-like marks on their skin that glow when filled with sunlight. They do this through meditation in the brightest part of the day, absorbing the sunlight into their bodies for later use. This is not only how they get energy to function, but they can also use light magic with this stored energy. They have what may be seen as strict traditions around dress, as aside from the times in which they go on their own to meditate, they must be fully covered aside from their fingers and eyes. A veil is worn around the lower half of the face and is only removed for the individual's spouse after marriage.

-Seafolk is a general term for mermaids and sirens, and other sea dwelling humanoids. They come from, well, the sea, and will travel inland for various reasons. With the help of magic they can take on a humanoid form, but often still have webbed fingers, odd skin tones and markings, fin-like ears, and other fishlike qualities. Often they have poor vision on land and must correct this with special glasses or spells. Sirens have magical voices that can be infused with magical powers to influence those who are weak or have their guard down, and usually have traits of predatory or dangerous animals, like sharks, lionfish, stingrays, ect. All seafolk have traits of real fish.

Rules/Guidelines:
-LGBTQ+ is allowed, accepted, and encouraged! But keep in mind the logical problems. Zheli in particular has a certain stigma around lgbt people, as it goes against the “traditional family structure” - so people from there are likely to feel some discomfort around their identity. (This is of course not my opinion, im super gay, its just the way things are within the world.)

-The common races are simply suggestions!! Any of the races I mentioned can live in any of the other countries, and if there is a fantasy race you’d like to play you can talk to me about it and its probably okay.

-Diversity is the key here. I dont want everyone to be the same race and from the same place. If you see everyone is playing characters from one country or of one race, try and shake it up.

-All characters are adults. The mysterious person sending us on the quest isn’t crazy enough to send children on this adventure.

-The technology level is right around medieval, with a little bit of perhaps steampunk like tech very rarely sprinkled in.

-Magic powers can be anything, especially for mages. Mages learn magic through books and such, and collect many various spells although it takes a great deal of time, while other magical races have natural abilities and usually learn about them through their families, or just trial and error. All creatures with magic have tattoos. Natural magic users usually have more abstract or nature inspired tattoos, while mages can sometimes possess more usual tattoo designs

-No OP characters. No Mary Sues. None of that nonsense. No giving your characters powers far outside of what i’ve listed. (I kept it vague so there could be diverse powers, but if ive specifically mentioned a race does NOT have something, don't give it to them.)

-This is a COLLABORATIVE RP focused on CHARACTER INTERACTION. So no edgy loner assassin/rouge characters, no talking exclusively to nps, and no rushing the plot. I will call you out for these things, and I will do my best to keep the plot interesting and moving forward, but the main point is just to have character conversations and development.

-I can and will decline characters for any of the above reasons, but I will also help you fix them. I want you to be able to participate afterall. I think I sound a little strict here but i promise im not tryna be, im just trying to help make solid characters.

-If you ever need clarification please ask questions. I’m not here to leave you in the dark on anything.

Form:
Please remove all () sections please and thank you

-Basic-

Full Name:

Nicknames/Titles/Preferred Name:

Nationality: (Which of the 3 countries are they from)

Race:

Abilities: (Any magic or other special things they can do based on race or otherwise)

-Appearance-

Looks: (You don’t have to keep the individual parts if you don’t like to write it like that, but I recommend you keep all this information somewhere in the description)

-Build/Body Type: (including height- weight is optional but you can include it here too)

-Skin Tone and Complexion: (what color is their skin? Do they have freckles? Acne? Clear skin? Any other skin issues or notable features?)

-Scars/Tattoos/Body Markings/Makeup:

-Hair: (Color/Type/Length/Style)

-Eyes: (Shape, color, ect)

-Outfit/Typical Clothing:

-Other Physical Features: (wings, horns, tail, ears, ect.)

-Bio-

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Backstory:

Motivation: (For taking the quest.)

Interests:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

dreamtimecrow55

(sorry about the absoute wall of text i meant to bold and format things but my computer had other plans for me and just sent it)

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Sign me up!

-Basic-

Full Name:Irving Queen

Nicknames/Titles/Preferred Name:Irving

Nationality:Ertina

Race:Mage

Abilities:Do humans have any special abilities in this? If not, then no.

-Appearance-

Looks:

-Build/Body Type:slender build with long arms, legs, and fingers; legs take up most of Irving's height

-Skin Tone and Complexion:light skin(though not as light as a vampire's), has some acne near the hair, but hides it by putting his hair over it

-Scars/Tattoos/Body Markings/Makeup:a few of them; one over his right eye, the others scars and/or bruises in random places all over his body

-Hair:blond, a curly, untamable mess, kind of short but a bit longer, let loose

-Eyes:either circular or slanted downwards so it looks like he's scheming(it depends on his mood, really), blue in color, oval pupils

-Outfit/Typical Clothing:royal looking tunics and pants with long sleeves and legs, brown leather boots

-Other Physical Features:

-Bio-

Personality:Irving is not a nice guy, and he makes it quite obvious that he's not. He's greedy and always wants to be richer than he already is, and is very shallow and looks only skin deep.

Right off the bat, Irving is loud, talkative, expressive, and flamboyant. He is fully willing to express his opinion, even if it gets him into trouble. He's very much a flirt, and expects that he can get anything if he just throws money at it. He thinks that he can get out of anything by exploiting his noble status and the fact that he's rich as well. He doesn't mind breaking the rules and throwing insults at anyone's direction.

He's also very vain, with his scars, bruises, and acne being a very insecure topic to talk about for him. Before the adventure, he often spent hours in front of the mirror, and during it, he's horrified at even one hair being out of place and spends a lot of time grooming himself. He's also a drama queen.

Despite this, Irving can be quite clever when he wants to be, and is very skilled in magic, making him a valuable member of a team for his skills alone if you can tolerate him.

Oh, and did I mention he's racist? He's very racist, considering mages to be above every other race in everything.

Strengths:agile, can be very clever, very skilled in magic, has a habit of getting out of trouble with only a few scars and bruises, crafty, sly

Weaknesses:shallow, vain, greedy, thinks he can get anything if he just throws money at it, thinks he can get out of anything because he's a noble and rich, cares only for himself

Backstory:He was born a noble, and no one ever made him think he couldn't get anything he wanted in his early life. Being rich, his family bought him everyone he ever wanted, and never disciplined him when he did something wrong.

When Irving grew up, however, he realized that getting something you wanted didn't always come easy, and so developed a crafty, sly side.

Motivation:To get the gold.

Interests:getting more money, getting what he wants, attractive women(his type are slender and graceful)

Other:I'll get my two other characters out later. Also, Irving might change over the course of the RP, and he might not.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

dreamtimecrow55

@Lavender - You're almost accepted. In abilites please put some common spells he uses, since he is a mage, or generally what theme his powers are centered around. Something to that extent. he also needs a magic tattoo. 

And im fine with his character overall, i love it in fact, but the racist thing seems out of place? I dunno, perhaps it was because I didn't explain it much but most races are fine with other races other than like demons and the kitsune/huli jing (which he likely wouldnt be encountering much if at all until this point considering he seems slightly sheltered or just kinda closed off from the world due to his noble upbringing) 

it just feels off to me, but if you can give a more solid explanation its totally chill. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

*Drops in* cool rp, Reve! Save me a spot please. :)

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

dreamtimecrow55

@Mei - Thank you! and saved :3

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

lavenderdawn69

@Reve:Whoops. Irving was originally a human, so I forgot about putting it in there.

As for some common spells, he usually uses a summon weapons spell, a teleporting spell, and a forcefield spell(which looks like a large dome around him) in order to save himself from all the trouble he gets into.

His tattoo would probably be a forcefield sillhouette highlighted in light blue on his hands, which glows when he's using his powers.

As for the racist thing, it was originally a thing instilled into him by his parents, but that doesn't make any sense, so I'm just going to remove it.

Also, I think I can see where you're coming from with loving his character. He'll definitely be fun to roleplay, that's for sure.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

dreamtimecrow55

@Lavender - Thank you!! Accepted! 

I cant wait to see him in the RP :3 thanks for joining 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

This is some really good worldbuilding! I'm in, though I dunno how often I'd be able to rp :D

Full Name: Ruby Krystal Araki

Nicknames/Titles/Preferred Name: Ruby is preferred name, no titles, any nicknames given to her are welcome :P

Nationality: Zheli

Race: Demon

Abilities: Her main power is probably shapeshifting, mostly into animals although she'd be able to copy a human's appearance. Her ability is limited because her voice cannot change though and she changed back into her original form when exposed to pain. She has extra speed and flight thanks to her wings. But aside from that, there's not much to her powers. 

Oh yeah, she also feeds off other's positive emotions to use her abilities. Without that, Ruby would be very weak.

-Appearance-

Looks: 

-Build/Body Type: Her build borders on slender, but not super thin. She's a bit more on the thick side, but not enough that she's in-fashion with the average Zheli woman.

-Skin Tone and Complexion: Her skin tone is rosy peach, a very healthy color but with a bit more orange than normal. Her complexion is pretty fair too; she takes good care of it.

-Scars/Tattoos/Body Markings/Makeup: Not many of these, except makeup. But that's generally just an illusion. When her wings are unsummoned and her back is exposed, a pair of small wing tattoos are where they should be.

-Hair: Ruby's hair is choppily cut to shoulder lenght, generally worn in a messy side bun. It's straight (but frizzy), black with natural pink and dark red strands here and there. When trying to fit in, she has long neat black hair in two loose buns.

-Eyes: She has slanted violet eyes with cat-like pupils, though she generally changes them to normal brown ones when trying to fit in. She likes hers just as they are. Her eyes have thick black lashes and generally a bit of mascara on them.

-Outfit/Typical Clothing: She wears a dark purple short dress with an open back to reveal her wing tattoos. A dark green belt is wrapped around her waist with a knife just in case. And she has tight black leggings, matching with shiny black boots with steel tips and small heels. When trying to fit in/hiding, she wears whatever clothes are in fashion in the area 

-Other Physical Features: She has large black and hot pink wings that can be summoned and disappear. They look sort of like dragon wings. And she has little silver horns that barely show on her head.

-Bio-

Personality: Ruby is lively, cocky, and independent. She seems to be always smiling in a way that suggests you trust her, only to find out she's just been playing nice all along. What she likes to do is have a good time and prank others with her abilities. But she lives in Zheli, and is very bothered by the fact that women aren't allowed to be as free as in other places. She is seen as kind of eccentric too, thanks to the fact that she doesn't have a family and refuses to pay attention to any possible suitors. 

Strengths: Her self-confidence is probably her biggest strenght, as is her tendency to surround herself with positive people (which also gives her energy). Ruby's independent nature could also be considered positive, since it doesn't interfer much with teamwork. 

Weaknesses: Her biggest weakness is probably her pride, since she really cares about what she looks like (in her own fashion sense) and about herself overall. She puts herself and her opinion above others. And she's also really attracted by the prospect of money. Besides that, if being daring can be a weakness, then there's that too.

Backstory: Ruby doesn't really know where she came from, and she doesn't care either. What she does care about is selling potions that work for purposes other than intended ;) or ocassionally, ones who actually work. She has a stand in a marketplace where she sells questionable potions and spells and stuff like that. Really very  few people know that she's a demon.

Motivation: Adventure, and getting out of Zheli to be 'freer'. The money also tempted her a lot.

Interests: Potion-making, pranking, having a good time. Partying and places where she can get lots of good emotions from people. And money.

Other: Not super interested in romance at the beginning, may change if I find a good match ;)

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

dreamtimecrow55

@Specter - Accepted!! thank you for joining! 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

elfheart156

Ahhh! Whoops, I kinda by accidently hit submit before I was done with the description.. can I just continue it? Sorry again about that.

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

elfheart156

Name: Rowan Denburwoods 

Nickname: (unknown)

Race: Human mage (though is often mistaken as a race closer to a elf because of his cute, but slightly pointy ears). 

Nationality Ertina 

Abilities: Fire elemental/manipulator 

Appearance: Rowan is a tall boy with a lean muscular build. He's around six foot one. Due to a lot of time spent out in the the sun, Rowan had a pale dark brown skin tone (more tannish looking). He has a slightly round face with hints of slenderness. Freckles are sprinkled here and there over the bridge of his nose and on his cheeks. But mostly his skin is clean. Also, on the bridge of his nose, slightly below the middle, Rowan has a two small white scares crossing each other like the letter "x" horizontally. Furthermore, in the right side of his chest he has a fire enstigma tattoo. Rowan has curly jet black black hair and warm Amber 

Personality: witty, stubborn, supportive, can be ridiculously loud sometimes, strong, determined, independent, and clever.

Strengthslogic, mechanics and tools. and  strategies. 

Weaknesses: Reason, seeing his mistakes right away, and serve coldness (like below 9 degrees Fahrenheit). 

Backstory: Since the death of his parents and horrible life with his abusive aunt on the north tip of Ertina, Rowan wanted nothing more than love and freedom. 

Motivation: the gold and freedom/adventure 

Interests: gadgets, coding and designing, learning spells and combinations, reading and combat. 

Other: I hope this is okay (also, Rowan has a magic toolbelt that can grant him any type of tool). 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

lavenderdawn69

@Reve:You're welcome!

-Basic-

Full Name:Aimi Watanabe

Nicknames/Titles/Preferred Name:Aimi

Nationality:Zhuli

Race:Human

Abilities:No special abilities, I guess, because you didn't highlight any for humans.

-Appearance-

Looks:

-Build/Body Type:short and pudgy, fat fingers and toes

-Skin Tone and Complexion:pale(but not as pale as a vampire's), freckles on cheeks, cheeks are pink

-Scars/Tattoos/Body Markings/Makeup:No makeup, which is unusual for a lady who's engaged.

-Hair:short, black straight hair that's let down

-Eyes:almond shape, brown color, oval pupils

-Outfit/Typical Clothing:a blue kimono with black sillouhettes of leaves on it, wooden sandals

-Other Physical Features:None

-Bio-

Personality:Aimi is a freespirited, seemingly carefree young woman. She doesn't like being told what to do, and is okay with talking back to people or voicing her opinions. She was known at home for being a little firecracker, and that reputation wasn't unfounded in the least. She's stubborn and doesn't like people doing things for her, and is okay with fighting. She usually acts very tough, actually.

In truth, though, Aimi does have a short temper, but the tough and rebellious traits come from a desperate desire to prove herself. She thinks that in order to be strong, she needs to act more like a man, and so buries her girly interests deep inside her. She isn't interested in romance, but is interested in flowers and makeup and making herself look pretty. She likes reading, and is very compassionate and kind, though still brave.

Strengths:brave, educated, compassionate, kind

Weaknesses:short temper, has a desperate desire to prove herself, thinks she needs to act like a man in order to be strong

Backstory:Back home, Aimi is considered quite desirable due to her build. Lots of men have taken an interest in her, only to be turned off by her short temper.

Her family has given no freedom to Aimi, while allowing her brothers much more than she has. They have been constantly trying to find Aimi a mate, and when they finally found someone who at least tolerated her short temper, they forced them to be engaged. Aimi sneaked out to go on the quest before they could get married, however.

Motivation:To prove herself as capable.

Interests:books, reading, making herself look pretty, proving herself

Other:Now this is a character I intend on having character development happen to.

-Basic-

Full Name:Seyyal Abadi

Nicknames/Titles/Preferred Name:Princess Seyyal Abadi of the Underwater Moon Kingdom, Seyyal

Nationality:Agrilani

Race:Siren

Abilities:can influence people who are weak or have their guard down by singing infused with a special spell, can take on a humanoid form with the help of magic, can change back with the help of magic, usually casts support, enhancing(like vision enhancing), or water spells

-Appearance-

Looks:

-Build/Body Type:slender and tall, long fingers and legs, legs slightly take more height than upper body

-Skin Tone and Complexion:always a medium tan, smooth

-Scars/Tattoos/Body Markings/Makeup:has two whirlpool tattoos, one on her back and one above her heart, that glow when she uses her magic

-Hair:long, curly black hair that's let down

-Eyes:circular, dark brown color, oval pupils

-Outfit/Typical Clothing:a royal purple dress, headgarb, and slippers on land that change to a simple, waterproof royal purple blouse with sleeves underwater

-Other Physical Features:ears that are like a shark's dorsal fins, broad nose with prominent nose holes like a shark's, sharp teeth like a shark's, has a shark's tail underwater

-Bio-

Personality:Despite her appearance being similar to a shark's, Seyyal is kind and friendly. She's very cooperative in a group, and, in fact, thrives in it so much that she doesn't know what to do when alone. She's polite and compassionate, and often travels around, looking for a good adventure. She's restless when she has nothing to do, and only uses her singing when she absolutely has to.

She is also humble and prefers to be called Seyyal instead of her royal title. She is feminine and graceful in the water, though is very clumsy on land. She is a poor fighter and prefers to be the support of the group, enhancing people's senses or casting a protective barrier around them.

Strengths:kind, friendly, cooperative, polite, compassionate, educated

Weaknesses:doesn't know what to do when alone, restless when she has nothing to do, poor fighter, very clumsy on land

Backstory:Seyyal has always been adventurous. Since childhood, she's wanted to explore, though it's only been recently that she's been able to.

Motivation:To have a good adventure.

Interests:going on adventures, reading, books, meeting other people

Other:

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

elfheart156

*continues from the word "Amber* changing the 'a' to a lower case.*

eyes (like Zuko's from Avatar the Last Airbender). Rowan's eyes are like two swans leaning down to kiss his nose. (Just to clarify, Rowan's mom is from Zehli and his father is from Agrilani). His usual outfit consists of long sleeve shirt with a high neck top with a small "v" cut in the front, a sleeveless crimson red tunic (which is slit at the sides up to the hips) over the long sleeve shirt, a ash black fabric belt tied around his waist, and puffy black pants along with boots (which are black with red thin stripes running down both sides and have ends slightly pointed up). 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

dreamtimecrow55

@Mei - Rowan is almost accepted! If you would like me to specify more about the level of tech since thats kinda his thing, i'd love to :3 

though, if you could add a little more to the backstory that'd be nice? but like, i think its fine as it is if you dont want to ^^ At least something about why his parents moved there (since the north is most involed in the war, it seems like an intresting choice), and if you could bump up his age? At least to 19-20. Otherwise I think he's a good character. 

@Lavender - Aimi is accepted! 

Seyyal is also almost accepted, but could I get some explanation on her role as princess? Like about her kingdom and just kinda what that means for her. Because im sure a princess would have a hard time just going off on a random quest by herself. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

elfheart156

@Reve- *realizes she's writing in the wrong color* Ack! Fire! Whoops wrong color, xd lol. *changes to blue*

I would love a further explaintion on level of Tech. :) umm.. yeah sure I can add a little more to Rowan's back story. About his age..I kind if wanted to have him being 18-going-on-to-19 because he has an unusual way of celebrating his birthday. Is that ok? If not I totally understand and will change his age. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

dreamtimecrow55

@Mei - 18 going on 19 sounds perfect, I was going to have the ages be 18+ originally but I forgot to put that as part of the form lol

and you dont have to elaborate if you dont want, haha, i know backstory is always the hardest. 

And the tech level is probably best in the area where the rp takes place out of anywhere, as it has some of the greatest blending of cultures. Most tech centers around devices that encorperate both magic and mechanics. Most things are powered by some form of magical core, which is often in the form of a magical gem to prevent the energy from getting out of hand. However they are somewhat hard to create, and can only contain a limited amount of energy. Larger things or those that require more energy have cores of pure magic, in the form of orbs, usually. Crackling balls of energy or gems embedded into clockwork/steampunk style machinery is kinda standard what we're working with here. Examples of devices include clocks, navigation devices, some semi-automated machines (mainly for making textiles, paper, printing text, and those such things), but by far the most intresting would be basically clockwork robots. By embedding magic into them, they can have personalties, but usually aren't exceedingly helpful aside from simple tasks because they are very stiff and dont have a large range of movement, and also take lots of power to function and are hard to create. Smaller, animal like ones are simpler and require less power but are still cool. 

thats the best I got really, i hope thats helpful. Most technology is expensive and thus is either for specialists in a certain area, or for the wealthy. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

elfheart156

more on Rowan's backstory: 

Rowan's father was the chief of a war mechanic company in the slight north tip of Ertina. Since the beginning of the war, the Denburwoods family made countless things to get shipped off to war. But the death of Rowan's father had the company be passed onto him and his three younger siblings. The second  youngest and the third youngest, Nara and Gio (who occasionally pops in to help his two older siblings), help Rowan out with the business. Usually you would find Gio with youngest of them all, Theo (who is three). Anyways, life hasn't been especially easy for the four but occasionally there are good times. Rowan has always been the father figure of the four as well as the guaridan, protecting his siblings from his  abusive aunt. (However, he takes on the most beating of the four). Acting tough around his siblings had been a natural trait for Rowan, but deep inside he feels lost and abandoned. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

lavenderdawn69

@Reve:Thanks!

I'm withdrawing Seyyal because I have a better idea for a character.

-Basic-

Full Name:Fadel Amari

Nicknames/Titles/Preferred Name:Fadel

Nationality:Agrilani

Race:Luminow

Abilities:can use light magic, can store sunlight for energy and to use light magic

-Appearance-

Looks:

-Build/Body Type:slim and tall

-Skin Tone and Complexion:dark brown, clear skin

-Scars/Tattoos/Body Markings/Makeup:two yellow swirling sun tattoos on his hands and one on his back

-Hair:black, straight short hair let down

-Eyes:circular, dark brown, oval pupils

-Outfit/Typical Clothing:covered from head to toe, orange head wrap that covers his mouth, orange tunic, orange fingerless gloves, orange leggings, black long cloth boots

-Other Physical Features:pointed ears

-Bio-

Personality:

Fadel is very calm and focused. He likes practicing the karate moves he learned from a trip to Zheli, and often uses them to defend his friends.

He is polite and friendly, but also clearly shows a large level of restraint. He has a lot of patience and thinks before acting, and while he isn’t the smartest, he can come up with decent plans at times. He doesn’t show a lot of affection, and keeps his temper under control. He also doesn’t cry openly. He cries on the inside. He does show sorrow, though. While he does feel extreme negative emotion from time to time, he doesn’t show it at all. He’s very disciplined in these areas.

Fadel is also very brave. While he keeps his temper under control, that doesn’t mean he likes abusive or mean people or animals. He’s very protective of his friends, and will defend them from anyone and anything, even if said person or thing is bigger and/or stronger than him. He will go into scary areas if he has to, and while he’s afraid of the supernatural, he will push past this fear to protect his friends if need be.

When Fadel puts his mind to something, he sticks to it until it reaches its end. It’s very hard to derail him from said thing, and this can make him very stubborn. He often overworks himself to make this thing happen, and as such, it isn’t an uncommon occurrence to find him on the ground, unable to move but desperately wanting to, or on the ground, unconscious.

Fadel, when he does feel extreme negative emotion, often pushes it down and ignores it until it’s too late. Not wanting to deal with these emotions, he lets them eat at him and presses forward until he can’t anymore. He doesn’t like to admit his problems, and is very stubborn about that.

Fadel is very humble. He likes to help, but is okay with not getting any credit. To him, what matters is that he helped his old or new friends get into better places either psychologically, physically, or both. He actually has stage fright, and can’t perform in front of anyone. It’s why he usually practices his karate when he’s alone or his friends are asleep. When he is caught, the best he can do is stutter and blush. While he can move alright otherwise, when he practices his karate, he slips up so many times because he’s thinking about the others watching him, it’s rife for embarrassment for him. He’s great when he doesn’t know others are watching him or when he’s defending his friends, though.

Strengths:calm, focused, friendly, polite, compassionate, kind hearted, humble, brave, very disciplined in some areas, patient, not hot headed at all, is very protective of his friends, knows karate

Weaknesses:stubborn, has stage fright, overworks himself, bottles up extreme negative emotions until it’s too late, can seem a bit distant, doesn’t like to admit his problems

Backstory:When Fadel was young, his parents went on a trip to Zheli to deliver some supplies a person from there requested when he was in Agrilani. When they arrived, however, there was a huge blizzard that forced Fadel and his parents to stay at their client's house. The client was kind, however, so he didn't mind.

When the client learned that young Fadel didn't have any form of defending himself other than his parents and his light spells, he offered to teach him karate in case he needed to have some offense if he ever happened to be ambushed while alone for some reason. All throughout the stay, the client showed Fadel discipline, inner strength, and how to do the karate moves. Fadel never forgot that man.

Motivation:Agrilani is being harsher than normal, and almost all of Fadel's family's animals have died out due to even almost all of the oasises having been mostly dried out. In order for Fadel and his family to survive, Fadel decided to take the quest to get the reward money while Fadel's family stayed behind to take care of the animals.

Interests:practicing karate, helping others, trying to help his family survive

Other:

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

dreamtimecrow55

@Mei - Perfect, thank you ^^ I like that backstory a lot 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

dreamtimecrow55

@Lavender - amazing, i love him, accepted! 

all of these characters are very good and im very excited to see them all

im still working on mine because ive been busy and trying to figure him out, but i should have my form done soon as well ^^ 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

elfheart156

@Reve- np, I'm glad you like it. :D

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

My form won't go through so I'm sending it in parts

Pt. 1:

-Basic-

Full Name: Simeon Floyd

Nicknames/Titles/Preferred Name: He goes by his last name, so Floyd.

Nationality: Enteria

Race: Human

Abilities: He can dig you a pretty good grave. Otherwise he just has normal human abilities.

-Appearance-

Looks:

- Build/Body Type: Floyd is very short, and somewhat pudgy. He stands at a whopping 5’3, with a stocky frame and broad shoulders. He's actually somewhat fit but doesn't really look like he is.

- Skin Tone and Complexion: He has a medium olive skin tone with a warm orange  undertone. He has a farmer's tan from working outside and so his arms and face are darker. His skin is clear.

- Scars/Tattoos/Body Markings/Makeup: N/A

- Hair: His hair is black, straight, and short. He has bangs that he keeps combed back away from his face. His hair looks somewhat shaggy, like it needs a trim.

- Eyes: His eyes are a light blue colour and seem somewhat narrowed, giving him a suspicious, or slightly cocky, look. He wears small wire glasses.

- Outfit/Typical Clothing: He wears a muted  green shirt with a larger beige long sleeve shirt over it. It has buttons down the front and a collar.  He often pushes his sleeves back to his elbow. While he's working (or just whenever he's too lazy to take it off) he wears a black artist's apron over his shirt to keep it clean. He wears baggy dark grey pants and inconspicuous black leather shoes.

- Other Physical Features: He has a short stubble of facial hair, no moustache.

-Bio-

Personality: Floyd is brash, rude, and argumentative in speech, but also willful and decisive. He knows exactly what he wants out of life and few can stop or deter him once he's made up his mind about something. He has an energetic character to him and it's rare to see him down about something for very long. He's  a great initiator and has no problem going out and getting something done. He’s rather insecure but hides behind a tough exterior. He's not the most emotionally expressive of people, but he has a quick temper and it's not hard to get him riled up about something. He can't hold grudges for very long however and while forgiving isn't usually something he's keen on doing most  of the time, he finds himself doing it anyways. He doesn't have enough time to be angry towards any one person for very long.

Floyd could potentially be one of the most stubborn people you could ever meet. He has quite the ego and doesn't like to be proven wrong and will vehemently deny things to the point of self-contradiction. He only looks one way; forward. He gives little afterthought to his actions and moves on quickly. This could make him short sighted when it comes to developing  a plan, if he makes any. He's also overconfident and can greatly overshoot his own competence and abilities to handle something. Despite this, he has great determination and grit. He has strong tenacity and it's very difficult to beat him down.

Strengths: He’s innovative, ambitious, lively, and willful.  

Weaknesses: Floyd's very impulsive, unstable, and can act overly rebellious.

• Posted at:

ʟʏs ʀʙʟ ʀɪs ɪs ʜʀ, ʙʜɪɴ ʜ ʀ, ɪɴ ʜ ɴx ʀ; ʙ ɪ ʜ ʟs ʜ ʏ. ʀʜs ɪ ʜ ɴʟʏ ɪsʟɪ ɪ. /ɪɴ
Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Alright, and here's part 2:

Backstory: Growing up as the son of two peasants in Enteria, Floyd had a rather uneventful childhood. He never got along with the other kids in town as most disdained him for his peculiar interest with dead things, especially human corpses. His parents didn't want him messing with dead bodies either and so he grew up with a fair amount of opposition in his life. He developed a gruff, if disagreeable personality as a result.

He had always been interested in the field of medicine but since magic was widely available, there was little need for traditional surgery or medical practices. Still, he enjoyed dissecting human cadavers and one night while trying to rob a graveyard he was caught by the graveyard's stern manager, a luminow woman by the name of Yenene.

Being an artisan before, he wasn't very fit and his attempt to drag off a corpse was almost...pitiable. Instead of turning him over to the law, Yenene offered to give him a job. She cared little about what happened to the corpses as long as they were  taken care of and the graves still looked like they were being dug. Floyd, really in no position to disagree, accepted and became an undertaker for the local graveyard.

Taking the job was only the beginning of strange events Floyd encountered from then on. When he was 19 he was working his shift in the graveyard one night, when he noticed there someone else in the graveyard with him. Suspicious and not very happy about it, he approached the figure to tell them to get out, only to realize the person was a disheveled, but handsome, young man.

His name was Corvus and he spoke about how he didn't have a home and was penniless. Rather uncharacteristically, Floyd did feel bad for him and, feeling that he was harmless, offered to let him stay at his place for the time being.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into well, years. Floyd learned that Corvus was a demon, but that didn't stop him from falling in love with him. He was happier for the company  that Corvus brought (for which he didn't think he needed but is certainly glad he has now) and despite the fact he's poor he has had a comfortable existence up until this point.

Motivation: Being poor and wanting some recognition in his life, Floyd saw this quest as the perfect  opportunity to get rich quick and have some renown to his name, maybe even make his parents proud.

Interests: Building objects, making art (such as drawing or sculpting), collecting and dissecting corpses, etc.

Other: While he believes in magic (because it's literally everywhere), gods and most magical creatures are another thing. He has to see it to believe, and even then it can be difficult to convince him.

• Posted at:

ʟʏs ʀʙʟ ʀɪs ɪs ʜʀ, ʙʜɪɴ ʜ ʀ, ɪɴ ʜ ɴx ʀ; ʙ ɪ ʜ ʟs ʜ ʏ. ʀʜs ɪ ʜ ɴʟʏ ɪsʟɪ ɪ. /ɪɴ

dreamtimecrow55

@Lycus - I bet I don't have to tell you you're accepted, but i will anyway lol 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

@Reve

We seem to have a good number of characters by now; do we have a starting date for this? Or will we just wait until you submit your form? :3 

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

dreamtimecrow55

As soon as I can get it together and get my form done we can start ^^ which hopefully will happen today 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

Could you save a spot for me, Reve? I'll get my form together as quick as possible

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

dreamtimecrow55

@Milo - Absoutely! ^^ Im so glad you wanna join too 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

parakeetpanther60

Full name: Kylan Richer

Nicknames: people around him call him Kyl and Richie, but he prefers most to call him Kylan

Nationality: Zheli

Race: Demon 

Abilities: The ability to assume a more human form

Appearance-

My device is lagging and I don't want to lose this progress, so I'll do the appearance and Bio part in another post

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

parakeetpanther60

Appearance-

Looks: 

A generally handsome guy, most people find him charming regardless of their usual preference

Build: Slightly muscular, not overly so. Normal to tall-ish, about 5' 7, he weighs in about 170, because of his muscle 

Complexion: Slightly tan, as his ancestors include many latinx people. His skin is unbelievably almost unblemished

Scars/ tattoos/ other markings: Kylan has a small scar above his upper lip, and a black tribal flame tattoo that snakes on his right shoulder and collarbone

Hair: Short, wavey, and black with lighter highlights. Very Latinx- esque. He sometimes has a little stubble but is usually clean shaven.

Eyes: He has green eyes that have blue bits in them. They are round and the corners wrinkle when he grins

Outfit: He usually wears plaid button ups, the city-boy kind, other times he wears plain T-shirts. He always wears dark jeans and leather dress boots (the kind an architect or a fashion savvy gay boy might wear)

Other: in his less human, demon form, he has leas of a tan and instead a more gray-ish complexion

Bio-

Personality: Very charming, and as a demon, he fakes that to his advantage. But he does seek some true friendships as the good vibes strengthen him.

Strengths: Charm and Trickery

Weaknesses: Although he is a demon, he can be a softy when people get to his emotions. That is why he is typically closed off

Backstory: He was kicked out when he was young, and he doesn't really remember why. Living out on his own has hardened him and made him better at his schemes

Motivation: he is interested solely in ruining the temple for fun, but the money and the possibility of forming a bond with one of his teammates is also quite appealing

Interests and Other: NA

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dreamtimecrow55

@Milo -  Accepted, though i will say there isnt really a latinex culture within my fantasy world (the other contienent is just a huge country with a merging of cultures), but i get what you're going for and I appreciate it

I would appreciate if you could give him a more fantasy outift. Zheli has them asian inspired vibe, like i looked up historical chinese clothing (male) and got pretty close. that mixed with some generic fantasy traveler clothing would probably be acceptable. 

and for the sake of convience i wont make you elaborate on anything else lol 

also I dunno if I was necessarily clear on this but not all demons feed on emotions. Just Incubi and Succubi, which not all of them are. (its my kid friendly interpretation of succubi lol) 

so thats not like a requirement for all demons if you dont want to have that trait, but it is like a need for those that have it. Like, we need to eat, they need to collect those positive emotions. They get physically hungry and weak if they dont get that. Just, ya know, keep that in mind yall. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

parakeetpanther60

Yeah I should've paid more attention to the details but you basically get that as a demon, whose sole purpose is trickery, he has a latinx lover type VIBE in a way, that gets him close to whoever and whatever he wants

Its less so that he is latinx and more so that it's the easiest way to describe his type and intentions

Clothes are always hard for me to describe, I mean like, in these quest kinds of RPs, what they're wearing isn't as important as their actions. (Unlike an Apocolpse type where what they're wearing WOULD be very important to know)

I appreciate you not making me go through all the work of switching him up

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dreamtimecrow55

yeah, no i got what you were going for 

my main thing when im picky about details like that is not to tell you that you're wrong and need to change it but just to make sure we're on the same page about whats happening. 

clothes are hard for me too because i make elaborate fantasy outfits that you really just need to see. if you dont wanna write out the description im chill with that just kinda know thats what we're working with. again, its more about being on the same page than the details themselves. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

dreamtimecrow55

also i have an incredible amount of rage because I apperently hallucinated my form going through 

so imma post it in two parts and see if it wont go through that way 

-Basic-

Full Name: Corvus Dynylan Floyd  

Nicknames/Titles/Preferred Name: Just Corvus, maybe Corv, if you must.

Age: Looks somewhere in his 20’s. Actually much, much older.

Nationality: Ertina

Race: Demon (Incubus, specifically)

Abilities: Human Glamour, feeds off emotions- though is basically eternally satisfied because he’s with Floyd. Can change appearance slightly, particularly his human disguise, can travel between the mortal plane and hell.

-Appearance-

Looks:

-Build/Body Type: Corv stands at right about 5’11”, with a slender build. He’s got long legs, and a slightly more defined waist than most men, and a tiny bit more hips as well, though it balances out with his shoulders.

-Skin Tone and Complexion: In full demon form, he has dark purple skin, in sort of a desaturated, almost grape shade, with just a hint of warmth to it. In his human disguise, he has very dark, nearly ebony toned skin.

-Scars/Tattoos/Body Markings/Makeup: His magic tattoo is only visible in his demon form, and takes the form of orange/yellow lines, one set of which goes around his thighs in two stripes, and then goes up, turning into angular swirls on both of his sides, pointing downwards. Above that, starting as a horizontal line on his mid back, a second tattoo reaches both around and down to end just above the swirls, and also up, to connect in a sort of outlined halter top/choker like fashion, with a line running up either side of his chest to connect in a band around his neck. He also has a teardrop shape on his forehead.

He usually wears makeup, though it’s likely magical rather than physical, appearing as dramatic eyeliner and lashes that almost look like they’re fake- if fake eyelashes existed in this world. In his human form he typically wears more, including eyeshadow, ect.

-Hair: His hair is extremely curly and naturally sits almost but not quite at his shoulder, and he sometimes straightens it when he styles it back into a bun. In demon form its a dark purple, almost black, with streaks of an almost mulberry color- mostly though one large one. In his human form he has very dark brown hair. He has some short, well groomed facial hair as well, that’s the same shade as his hair in either form but a bit darker.

-Eyes: Corvus has generally very angular eyes, aided by his makeup choices. He has long eyelashes naturally, enhanced again by his makeup. In demon form he has bright golden colored eyes with almost lavender colored sclera (eye whites). In human form he has light brown colored eyes, almost but not quite amber colored.

-Outfit/Typical Clothing: His clothing style leans towards feminine. Though that’s putting it lightly. Corvus is unashamed to wear dresses/skirts and things that are generally cut more feminine. For the start of this adventure he’s started in a sort of cropped turtleneck tank top with matching floor length skirt with a slit in the side, starting on the hip. Underneath, going up above his waist so the upper edge is covered by his top, is a pair of fishnet tights. He also wears a pair of fishnet gloves under a pair of looser, basically detached sleeves that have like angular details in a sort of V shape at the top and bottom, though they’re loose at the top and fitted with a little band around the wrist. Its probably by magic that they can stay up at all. As far as footwear goes he wears a pair of thigh high, heeled leather boots. His hair is also down currently.

-Other Physical Features: He always has a pair of small wings on his lower back, even in human form. They are bat like, and purple with membranes that are a similar color to the mulberry shade in his hair. They’re surprisingly soft and almost velvety in texture. In his demon form he also has swirling yellow gold horns that curve backwards from either side of his head, pointy elf-like ears, and a long, thin, prehensile tail that can be used to do basic things (holding objects, ect.) He also has very small fangs, and a long lavender colored tongue that can extend an unspecified amount. His ears are still pointed in “human” form, so he appears more like an elf- or at least like he has elven ancestry.

His extreme femininity can have him mistaken for a woman on occasion- until you see the beard that is. Which is most of the reason why he has it.

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

dreamtimecrow55

pt. 2 

-Bio-

Personality: Corvus makes himself very presentable and always puts on something of a show for others. He’s a bit dramatic, but also generally charismatic. He seems to be able to surround himself with people, gaining useful acquaintances quickly. He’s good at acting as though he cares, even though he doesn’t for most people. He’s typically pretty easy to get along with, unless you’re really close with him. To those who know the ‘real’ Corv, he’s incredibly stubborn, and very whiny and needy. He’ll do just about anything to get attention, even if that involves annoying the hell out of Floyd. He likes to bicker a lot, and gets “offended” easily. He’s very cautious and analytical, and doesn’t usually like getting into things without working out the details first. He’s very much a virgo, and needs everything to be organized and handled in the most efficient manner, and would rather do more work than he needs to to ensure its done correctly rather than leave it in the hands of someone else.

Strengths: Typically calm and level-headed, organized, detail-oriented, charismatic.

Weaknesses: Ingenuine- doesn’t mean what he says most of the time and doesn’t truly care about most people (aside from Floyd), a bit of a perfectionist, bickers a lot.

Backstory: Corvus doesn’t remember much about his long ago past. He has the vaguest memories of a former human life, but his solid memories start when he arrived in Hell, his soul being turned into a demon. Manipulative and uncaring even in his former life, it would seem being a creature who thrived on affection and positivity might teach him something. Except, so far it really hasn’t.

Corvus has spent his time as a demon alternating between hell and Roiruta. Unable to find a stable source of energy for himself, he’s never been able to stay on the mortal plane for long. It just seemed his charisma no longer had an effect on people, and unable to secure a job, he found it hard even to get a good foundation under him.

It was on one such unsuccessful trip that his luck suddenly seemed to change. Basically starved and with nothing but the clothes he was wearing, he was walking through the graveyard, going to the spot where he usually opened the portal back home to hell. To his surprise, he was stopped by another man. Not expecting it to work, but willing to give it a shot, he gave him his sob story about how he had no money and nowhere to go. He was shocked when it actually worked, and Floyd invited him to his home.

Very quickly he took to taking care of the house, as it was clear Floyd’s definition of an acceptable living space was very different from his own. He found cleaning and taking care of everything very enjoyable. Soon he found himself falling for the tiny angry man he’d started living with, and was very pleasantly surprised to find that even after he revealed himself as a demon, Floyd still managed to fall in love with him as well- despite having previously denying the very existence of demons.

He’s very happy with his life, working mostly at home, but has taken up doing cleaning work for Yenene as well.

Motivation: Floyd is going so he has to go too. Can’t be letting him get into trouble, and Corv would be incredibly lonely staying at home by himself. Also it sounds like a fun adventure.

Interests: Sewing, Fashion, Jewelry, Makeup- all that kinda thing. Home decor and nice furniture. Taking care of Floyd, and by extension the house (which sounds like a lame interest but he genuinely enjoys cleaning and making sure his mans is cared for.)

Other: Okay well this is what ive got. I will make the first POV soon 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

parakeetpanther60

I feel like something is gonna happen since you said "annoying the "heck"" and it isn't good...

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dreamtimecrow55

hmmmm well ya know

didnt think about that one 

i pasted in some of that personality from a form I wrote for somewhere without a filter 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer