Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

So we're starting in spring then?

perfect season for Ruby to prank

Quick question: Is there a limit on how long our PoVs can be?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Yep!

and no there isn't, but once we get into it I want it to be character interaction focused, so with a lot more back and forth talking they probably wont be as long as like the start. I'll try to describe scenery and then everyone else can elaborate and build on the outline I set, or at least thats my plan lol 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

-Basic-

Full Name: Arissa Layla Irasi

Nicknames/Titles/Preferred Name: Arissa

Nationality: Ertina

Race: Angel

Abilities: Arissa is able to cast an array of defensive magic, including the ability to create magic barriers and shields, detect traps, and to temporarily neutralize magics. She is also able to fly.

-Appearance-

Looks:

-Build/Body Type: Arissa stands at about 5’ 8” with a fairly lithe build.

-Skin Tone and Complexion: Arissa has pale skin, and a smattering of freckles across her body, primarily on her face. There isn’t anything else that is natural across her skin that is of note.

-Scars/Tattoos/Body Markings/Makeup: Arissa has a jagged scar on her right cheek that is from a battle. Up her arms, she has tattoos of interlocking triangles in a silver colored ink.

-Hair: Arissa has wavy, deep red hair that goes to the end of her shoulder blades in length. She typically wears it in a tight braid.

-Eyes: Arissa has light blue eyes with darker blue flecks within them, and her eyes are a fairly average shape and size. Very slight upturn, and slightly closer together than average.

-Outfit/Typical Clothing: Arissa has on a pair of dark brown boots, and wears a light pair of shin guards and gauntlets. She wears a long sleeved shirt that is a light gray, and pants in a darker gray. She also has a pair of off-white gloves.

-Other Physical Features: Arissa has a large pair of feathered wings protruding from her back, and they resemble a snowy owls’ in coloration. Her ears are also pointed.

-Bio-

Personality: Arissa is a headstrong person, and is more used to giving orders than following. She’s pretty stubborn, as well as opinionated, and getting her to change her views is very difficult. She’s pretty blunt with her words, and often doesn’t take how others might feel into consideration. She’s somewhat easy to anger, and she doesn’t like it when people just brush her off. She is somewhat arrogant and can be a bit haughty, but it isn’t the most prevailing thing about her. She doesn’t like to make mistakes and often obsesses over them, determined not to make them again. She’s pretty organized, and hates unorganization. She is fairly intelligent, and knows quite a bit. She also is somewhat curious, wanting to know what else is out there, and also enjoys travelling and adventures when they pop up.

Strengths: She’s fairly confident, and she sticks to her beliefs and ideas. She also does her best to learn from her mistakes (though not in a good way), and she is usually able to find things with ease. She is fairly knowledgeable, as well as fairly intelligent and decent with puzzles.

Weaknesses: She’s fairly stubborn, and will make sure that people know what she thinks on a matter. She also doesn’t really take others into consideration with her words, meaning that she can cause harm to them in that manner. She doesn’t always pay attention to the bigger picture, focusing on what is at hand. She obsesses over her mistakes to an extreme extent, and she hates unorganized things, often having to go organize to make it better.

Backstory: Arissa has done a bit of travelling, but has spent most of her time in Ertina. She’s gotten into a few scuffles, but nothing really major. She hasn’t really had anything truly interesting happen.

Motivation: Arissa is interested in the virtue mentioned, as well as what will likely lead to glory in finding and taking an interesting artifact. She’s also somewhat curious, which played a small part.

Interests: Travelling, organization, books, knowledge

Other: Arissa is left-handed

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

dreamtimecrow55

@Rebel - accepted! 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

@Reve-

*playfully shushes her* ay, ay, ay your leaking out some of my plans involving the god of trickery. :)

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

Thumbnail avatar d48746a9cd

crazyangel178

CHARACTER #1! WOO!

-Basic-

Full Name: Seraphina Asiza (Uh-zee-zuh) Itami (It-ah-mee)

Nicknames/Titles/Preferred Name: Seraphina, but those she’s close to can call her Sera or Phina. Asiza, Siza, or Asi are reserved for those she’s REALLY close to.

Nationality: Born in Ertina, but travels around a lot and doesn’t stay in any country for longer than she stays in another

Race: Shapeshifter

Abilities: *ahem* sHaPeShIfTiNg but otherwise not much.

-Appearance-

(I’ll do her default form.)

Human (Default) Form Looks:

-Build/Body Type: Seraphina’s human form has a thin, curvy body, sleek but muscular. She is 5’5”, slightly taller than the average woman.

-Skin Tone and Complexion: Seraphina’s human form has pale and clear skin.

-Scars/Tattoos/Body Markings/Makeup: Seraphina’s human form has a tattoo of a half-snake, half-human creature which most would find strange. It represents her changing from a human to a snake (and looks like it, too, if you look close enough).

-Hair: Seraphina’s human form has long, wavy, jet-black hair that she keeps down.

-Eyes: Seraphina’s human form has lime-green, Asian shaped eyes. Sometimes, when someone interesting or particularly curious about her, she shrinks her pupils into slits, causing her eyes to appear like those of a snake.

-Outfit/Typical Clothing: Seraphina prefers to wear simple clothes, such as a tunic and pants. She never dyes her outfits.

-Other Physical Features: Nah

-Bio-

Personality: Seraphina is cunning and sly, like a fox or a snake. She’s quite intelligent. She is agile and quick on her feet. She’s also very persuasive (shapeshifters get +2 to Charisma, obviously) and charismatic. She hardly shows emotion. However, she’s got trust issues and often misinterprets people and/or their actions/words. She is slow to be angered, but after a while, she snaps and gets VERY mad.

Strengths: Seraphina has mastered the art of shapeshifting. She’s also quite charismatic and a fast runner in almost any form.

Weaknesses: Seraphina has trust issues, and is quick to misinterpret people and their actions/words. When she’s angry, she’s ANGRY.

Backstory: Seraphina’s backstory is shrouded in mystery...

Motivation: She thought, “why not?”

Interests: Seraphina enjoys gardening, reading, hunting (mostly in non-human forms), and archery.

Other: I feel like she could be shipped with Irving...

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

@Gleam:Wait, Irving!?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely against that, but you'll need to explain why. Otherwise, all I'm imagining is a very abusive relationship.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

crazyangel178

@Lavender: I don't know, I can just imagine them hating eachother at the beginning but growing on eachother, and then kind of reforming eachother... I don't know, that's just what I see in my head XD

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

lavenderdawn69

@Gleam:Hmm, it sounds pretty cute, actually.

Alright, I dig it.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

dreamtimecrow55

Aight here's the current character list for refrence

i just realized everyone is from Ertina but I cant say that wasnt expected. 

Irving - Mage - Ertina

Rowan - Mage - Ertina 

Floyd - Human - Ertina

Corvus - Demon - Ertina

Arissa - Angel - Ertina

Ruby - Demon - Zheli 

Aimi - Human - Zheli 

Fadel - Luminow - Agrilani 

Seraphina - Shapeshifter - N/A(?) 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

dreamtimecrow55

alright i think its about first POV time 

In a small, average tavern, right around the border of the three countries but still barely within the boundaries of Ertina, a booth in the back sits empty, even as it becomes close to sunset, the standard meeting time for most people. A small band plays music in another corner, and the music and talking fills the air, along with the scent of alcohol. Lamps and candles fill the room with a warm light, and make the atmosphere somewhat cozy. Upstairs there was a small inn, the few rooms there were were already reserved. For a group of adventurers would be staying there tonight, and setting off in the morning on a mysterious quest, promising many things. 

The lone booth in the back was composed of a circular table, surrounded by a large bench/couch seating arrangement most of the way around it. Above it was a large lamp, and sitting upon the table was another note, very similar to the letter. It read:

"Dear adventurers, 

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay for the night. As long as you have your map with you, all food and drink is free for the evening as its going on my tabs. All the rooms are rented out for you to stay in for the night as well- although there is not enough for everyone to get one for themselves, so you will have to share, but they are designed for two people each, at least. Have fun and be ready to set out tomorrow morning!"

(This is just a little scene setting so yall can introduce yourselves whenever. I dunno when im going to actually introduce my character but yeah. Yall can begin when ready) 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

elfheart156

Rowan's POV -the day of the quest-

"Wake up, wake up, wake up you got da mail! " A small body is on me shaking me awake. I'm in bed in my room. I just groan and roll over. The shaking doesn't cease. Suddenly a small hand comes for my face, I catch it without even opening my eyes. "That's a no no, Theo" I say as I sit up and my three year old brother crawls into my lap. "Could you please check da letter?" He askes innocently. I couldn't say no. Taking the letter from him, I read and nearly drop it. 

A quest?! What the flip? I was completely baffled. Barely anyone cared a scrape about me and here comes a letter asking me to attend (I guess I need to pack at five?)"What does it say?" Asked Theo. Silence. "Tell me or I will shock you!" Theo playfully threatens. More silence. "Dat's it, I'm shocking you," Theo said and thew a imaginary thunder bolt at me. I clutch my chest baring my tattoo and fake fall off my bed, pretending to be hit. "Ugh, you have killed the indestructible Rowan."  I shake around a bit to enact the side effects of being 'shocked.' Theo just laughed and giggled. Suddenly a crash and scream sounded from the garage. I curse under my breath and scramble to get up. "Nara!" I yell as I pull on my long jean shorts while running, not bothering for a shirt. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

elfheart156

Oh wait I am already there? Oh, okay sorry, I will rewire my pov then, xd. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

lavenderdawn69

Irving's POV:

A tall man with uncontrollable hair opens the door to the tavern, eager to start the quest so he can get richer than he already was.

His eyes laid on two figures. One was a short, plump, young human woman who was sitting down, and the other was a tall, dark skinned Luminow who was heading up the stairs to get some rest.

The young man looked at the young woman again, then was taken aback.

"Woah," He said. "I see someone came from Zheli. Honestly, I don't know what the people there are thinking. The woman there make themselves ugly and fat, and you're no exception." The young man pointed at the young woman as he said this.

At the sound of his words, the young woman turned her head towards the young man, glaring at him as she did this.

"Do you want to get a beating?" The young woman asked. "Because I'm sure willing to give it!"

She then rushed towards the young man, ready to punch him in the face. The young man teleported out of the young woman's way just in time, but the young woman wasn't giving up just yet.

Seeing what was happening, the Luminow sighed and shook his head, ready to go to bed.

"This is going to be a long night," He predicted.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

crazyangel178

I'll PoV later...

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

elfheart156

Rowan's POV 

As I entered the tavern where the letter said to meet, commotion was already going on. Apparently a tall young man with uncontrollable hair and young, short, plump woman were at each other. The Lumminow just sighed and went up stairs. I just watched and didn't get involved. (My apologies for a short pov, running low on brain juice).

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

butterflycat1708

Ruby's pov~

A lone woman with sleek black hair confidently steped in through the doorway to the tavern. Silently, she crossed her arms and headed to the table/booth at the farthest back. Her eyes scanned the letter quickly and a hint of a smile showed on her face.

Then, she heard the voice of a young male which caused her to turn around and narrow her eyes.

"Woah, I see someone came from Zheli. Honestly, I don't know what the people there are thinking. The woman there make themselves ugly and fat, and you're no exception." The remark wasn't directed to herself, and she knew that very well. Instead, it had been said to a lady who was very in-fashion with the Zheli standard.

Ugh, another fashion victim. She cringed slightly at seeing the other woman's appearance. He has a point, but that isn't the way to say it. Besides, I'm also from Zheli... so this is practically an insult to me! That man must learn a lesson, even if it's the hard way.

A small crowd was forming around the two fighters, and she started pushing her way through. With a clearer view, she noticed the offender's teleportation. So he has powers too. Even better.

With hands pressed into fists, she took a step forward- and was held back by a strong arm.

Said arm belonged to a tall man, who grinned mockingly at her and pushed her back. 

"Woah there, young lady." He whispered tauntingly. "Someone as frail and delicate as you can't even dream of joining a fight."

"Frail?" She exclaimed in indignation and then remembered that she hadn't dropped her illusion of a normal woman. It was only natural a person would be tricked by it. After all, lying and cheating were her job. "I'll show you frail!"

In the blink of an eye, the illusion of the delicate woman melted away into a small puff of purple smoke. Instead, a tall young female was standing there. 

Choppy black hair, violet eyes that seemed to glimmer with intentions clearly not good, a daring choice of clothes... her appearance changed drastically as the illusion was dropped by her. 

"Nobody messes with a demon." She breathed to the [now terrified]man who'd tried to stop her before.

Precious time has been lost. She thought to herself and finally stepped near to the two fighters.

"Hey, you, you guy with the weird hair!" The demon's eyes locked onto him. "Nobody insults a Zheli woman like that, even if you're correct on your observations. Never make generalizations, I'm also from Zheli and willing to fight to prove you wrong and teach you a lesson." She threatened with a sly grin.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

I hope it's okay for me to go ahead with this but if not, lemme know my other RPs aren't starting and I'm bored

Rylan's POV

Rylan entered the tavern and bypassed the quarreling man and woman and silently made his way to the booth. On his way to the booth he spied what he assumed to be another traveler that would accompany him on the quest. He grinned a toothy smile and nodded, continuing to the booth. He read the note and ordered a drink. When his drink got there, he began to sip it while taking in the tavern's happenings. He knew he was in for an interesting journey.

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

dreamtimecrow55

up!

I dont actually know what im gonna do for my first real pov but im gonna try to figure it out soon lol 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

elfheart156

Rowan‘s POV

Rowan noticed a guy at the bar part of the cabin reading a note and sipping his drink. A question popped into his head and he slid next to the man (Rylan). “Excuse me, sir,” Rowan said in a friendly tone “do you possibly know what they mean in the note? He asked as he got himself a drink.

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

parakeetpanther60

Rylan's POV

Rylan took in the sight of the male that approached him. "Well," he began. "I believe it means I'm in the right place." Rylan took a long pause to finish his drink, popped the cherry in his mouth, then he sat the glass down. "Name's Rylan, by the way." He said, offering his hand to the young man standing before him

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

elfheart156

Rowan’s POV

”Well,” the man began. “I believe it means I am in the right place.” 

The man took a pause to finish his drink. Popping the cherry in his mouth and setting down his glass, the man held out a hand.

“Name’s Rylan, by the way, He said offering his hand. Rowan took it. “Rowan, nice to meet you.” Rowan took another sip of his drink and started talking about how great it was to get away from home and get on adventure and what not. Making a joke at the end, both laughed a kind of man to man laugh you would hear at the bar. Rylan laughed, slapping Rowan on the back, “Good one, sport, good one.” Rowan winced. “Ack, watch the back please.” “Sorry, sport,” Rylan said apologizing. “Is it safe to ask what happened?” 

Rowan drew a deep breath in and exhaled, scratching the back of his head. “Oh man, it’s kind of a long story but if you would like to hear it you might want sit down.” Rowan replied, a bit nervously.

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

crazyangel178

Seraphina -

A small fox slips through the door to the tavern, carrying a letter in its mouth. It moves swiftly across the hardwood floor, a brisk walk hinting at intelligence beyond the norm of its kind. It glances around for a moment before its unusually bright green eyes land on the no-longer-empty booth. It hops up onto a seat and sits there for a moment, tail swishing. Then it quickly shifts into a tall, jet-black-haired woman with the same color eyes as the fox.

"Good evening," she says to the two sitting at the table, likely gawking at her at this point.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

parakeetpanther60

Rylan's POV

"I'd glady listen," Rylan stated cheerfully "and I'm already sitting." he chuckled. Rylan looked up at as he noticed the Fox jump onto the seat. He watched as it turned into a beautiful woman. "Good evening," she said. "Evening to you too, lil lady," he said, politely nodding. "You here for the quest too?"

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

parakeetpanther60

His name is Kylan but it keeps correcting to Rylan... I'm so sorry, I'll try to keep a better eye on the messages from now on

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

lavenderdawn69

Irving's POV:
The tall man with the unruly, curly hair looked at the demon.

"Bring it on," He said, grinning. "And no, I'm not going to apologize for my comment. It was just my opinion."

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

elfheart156

Rowan’s POV

suddeny a Fox jumped onto the seat, badly startling Rowan (he’s a jumpy boi) “AAH, A FOX!” He exclaimed, nearly falling backwards.

The fox changed into a beautiful woman. Both Kylan and the mysterious woman cracked up. Realizing his misinterpretation, Rowan hung his head and face palmed, reddening all the way up to his dark messy bangs. After the laughter subsided, Rowan apologied, “My apologies for the misinterpretation and the unnecessary commotion.”

“It’s alright, I should be sorry since I was the one who caused the fright,” Said the mysterious woman, smiling.

“ I’m Rowan and this is Kylan,” Rowan said gesturing to Kylan. “I’m Seraphina, nice to meet you both,” she said shaking both of the men’s  hands.  “I was just about about to tell Kylan a little about myself and my pleasant past,” Rowan said, adding behind his hand “not really.” This made both of Rowan’s audience members laugh a bit. “When I was little, probably like the age of four, I lost both of my parents in an auto wreck. Who was my father, you might ask? My father was the chief of a war mechanic company in the slight north tip of Ertina. Since the beginning of the war, my family made countless things that got shipped off to war. And my mother? Well, I don’t really remember about her much. But anyways, my father’s death had the company be passed onto me and my younger siblings. The second youngest and the third youngest, Nara and Gio (who occasionally pops in to help his two older siblings), helped me out with the business. Usually you would find Gio with youngest of us all, Theo (who is three). Anyways, life hasn't been especially easy for the four of us but occasionally there were good times. I had always been the father figure of the four as well as the guaridan, protecting my siblings from my abusive aunt. I tell ya, it was a real pain (However, he takes on the most beating of the four). Acting tough around my siblings had been a natural trait for me, but deep inside.. I can’t even start,” Rowan concluded. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

crazyangel178

@Mei: Um, could you please not control my character? Let's say that everything happened except when you controlled Seaphina... (no offense.)

Seraphina -

The woman smiled at Rowan and shook his hand. "Yes, I'm here for the quest as well. It's a pleasure to meet you both." She shook Kylan's hand as well.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

butterflycat1708

Ruby~

She cracked her knuckles and made an attempt to look relaxed. "An opinion isn't the truth, it's not a fact. Let's give these spectators a fight to remember." Before starting her attack, her eyes glowed red as she absorbed any positive emotion from the onlookers. Aaah, feels good.

Just a split-second later, a flying kick was aimed towards the man's face. "What's your name?" She breathed quickly.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

elfheart156

@Angel-

none taken, If i’m doing that too much just let me know :) As for compromising,  is it ok if I say a line for her in my POV and the rest is up to you? If not, I completely understand. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

parakeetpanther60

Kylan's POV

Kylan gave Rowan a sympathetic look before grasping the woman's hand and gently looking at her with admiration. "Please miss, call me Ky. Can I get you something to drink? Or to eat perhaps?"

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

crazyangel178

@Mei: Ok! Maybe "It’s alright, I should be sorry since I was the one who caused the fright." That sounds like something Sera would say. Also, you can call me Gleam :)

Seraphina -

"I'm fine, but thank you, Ky," Seraphina said. She glanced at the three in an argument (Ruby, Irving, and the Zheli woman) just as the demon launched a flying kick towards the man. Wonder what's going on over there, she thought.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

parakeetpanther60

(Hey Gleam, I find that color extremely hard to read -I have bad eyes- Would you feel comfortable changing it?)

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

lavenderdawn69

Irving's POV:
"Irving," The tall man with the unruly hair replied, teleporting away. When he reappeared, there was a smirk on his face.

"What's yours?" He asked.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

crazyangel178

@Milo: Ok! I'll write all my posts in this color now.

Seraphina -

"I'm fine, but thank you, Ky," Seraphina said. She glanced at the three in an argument (Ruby, Irving, and the Zheli woman) just as the demon launched a flying kick towards the man. Wonder what's going on over there, she thought.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

crazyangel178

Boop!!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

elfheart156

Rowan’s POV

Rowan looked around. “Soo..., mind telling me about yourselves?” He asked. (Could Seraphina, Kylan, Rowan possibly be/become good friends?) Rowan seemed distracted. He looked at the Zeli woman, angel and a tall young man fighting. God damnit, if those three don’t stop, I going to have to barge in and make a hell of a mess as well as a exposing my supernatural identity.

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

parakeetpanther60

Kylan's POV

The lady refused his offer of food and a drink. "If you're sure, my dear." He purred with an accent. He became fixated on the fight, even though he tried not to be. Rowan asked if they could tell him about themselves and Kylan snapped out of his trance. "Well," he croaked "I don't like violence much.." he started, trying to focus on Rowan and Seraphina's positive energy. "I don't really remember much about my past, before these last five years. I was kicked out when I was young... I can't begin to remember why... But these past five years, I've worked some odd jobs, found a place to stay besides my friend's house, you know the deal." he shrugged and smiled. "What has your life been like, miss?" he asked, turning to and addressing the woman beside him.

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

elfheart156

I hope my question wasn’t ignored...

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

butterflycat1708

Ruby~

She flipped around just in time to land on her feet. "Irving, huh?" With a deep breath, she grinned back and replied, "I'm Ruby."

Ruby's eyes glowed red once again while she tried to suck away any possibly positive emotion from 'Irving'. He's smirking so much, he must be having fun.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+