Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

Well this ain’t gonna die on my watch. If Reve wants to abandon this rp, great, but i’m gonna kept it alive and move it along with my own ideas. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

Lots of people take over RPs I trust you'll bring a new, interesting light to it

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

#RememberSam

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

yall can go off on your own if you like lol, have fun kids 

if anyone wants me to spoil my version of the ending i certainly will because its my favorite part of the whole thing 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

She/They || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

elfheart156

*smiles* you bet I will. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

elfheart156

*Jokingly yells after Reve* I'm not a kid! 

*closet door burst open and Rowan materializes* But your not an adult either. 

*face palms* ughh, whatever-

Rowan?! Yeah? *chokes on words not able to form sentences* What? You're here? I thought only my gang members can materialize out side of that door *points to the open door on her left* Surprise surprise, your characters and OCs can too. Ohhh, riight. Whoops, forgot about that. Anyways, Rowan, could you please get back into the fictional world? You never know what can happen here when the forth wall is ripped between space and time. Fine. *salutes to the side* I'll see you guys in the next post. Rowan out. *Calls after him* hey, That's my thing!

Sorry, please don't judge me. I am an only child, and as you know that trait has it's ups and downs. I get bored easily and constantly create characters and stuff. It may seem I have something up with me but I don't. I just get lonely sometimes. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

Thumbnail avatar d48746a9cd

crazyangel178

Aww!

@Mei: I'm honestly fine with you taking over!

@Reve: Spoil away! I wish you would stay, but I'm absolutely supportive if you don't want to. Though, if you ever want to come back, please do! ;)

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

On the WoFMB and the SAMB

In way too many roleplays

D&D Fan
Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

@Mei bursts out of the *ahem* closet?

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

#RememberSam

crazyangel178

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

D&D Fan

crazyangel178

Hello, guys?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

D&D Fan

crazyangel178

Hello??

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

D&D Fan

crazyangel178

filter is being annoying

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

D&D Fan

dreamtimecrow55

apperently this didnt go through the first time, but yall ive decided to rejoin, if we're still doin this thing

Full Name: Audrey Castellanos

Nicknames/Titles/Preferred Name: N/A

Nationality: Ertina

Race: Human

Abilities: Audrey is a Seer, meaning she can see elements of the past/present/future, specifically via touching certain objects (Psychometry).

-Appearance-

Looks:

-Build/Body Type: Audrey is about 6’2”, with a fairly average build. She has a bit of muscle, but not much, and is overall pretty in-shape.

-Skin Tone and Complexion: She has a medium sort of skin tone, not fair but not super tan either, and she’s COVERED in freckles.

-Scars/Tattoos/Body Markings/Makeup: She has several scars, most visibly on her left arm.

-Hair: She has light brown hair with strong hints of red, and it’s fairly long, but not to the point of becoming impractical. She usually keeps it tied back in a low ponytail or simple braid.

-Eyes: She has wide, grey-blue eyes that are very light in color, and oddly pure, with no flecks of other colors or anything. Her eyelashes are long, particularly her lower lashes.

-Outfit/Typical Clothing: Audrey usually wears a looser fitting light colored linen dress, the neckline of which sits just barely on the upper edge of her shoulders. At the edge of the below-the knee skirt there is a bit of lace. The sleeves are rolled up to her elbows. Over the dress she wears simple stays, and on her feet, she wears some leather boots, and wool socks that go over her knees.  

-Other Physical Features: When she is getting a vision, her freckles glow like stars and her eyes go white.

-Bio-

Personality: Audrey is probably the sweetest girl you’ll ever meet. At first, she might seem relatively simple, a sweet farm girl from a small town, but she’s much more capable than first thought. She’s incredibly smart in her own way, and rather talented in her own way. Although she has never had a formal education, her practical skills and folk wisdom are quite strong. She’s very motherly, and constantly concerned for everyone else around her. Being the oldest of all of her siblings, she matured quickly and only on occasion throws herself into things, which is often for reasons only she understands.

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

She/They || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

dreamtimecrow55

Hey everyone. 
Im really sorry. 

Im back and I want to continue so I made another character (minus backstory stuff bc its not,, super importaint and it takes th longest so) 

Full Name: Audrey Castellanos

Nicknames/Titles/Preferred Name: N/A

Nationality: Ertina

Race: Human

Abilities: Audrey is a Seer, meaning she can see elements of the past/present/future, specifically via touching certain objects (Psychometry).

-Appearance-

Looks:

-Build/Body Type: Audrey is about 6’2”, with a fairly average build. She has a bit of muscle, but not much, and is overall pretty in-shape.

-Skin Tone and Complexion: She has a medium sort of skin tone, not fair but not super tan either, and she’s COVERED in freckles.

-Scars/Tattoos/Body Markings/Makeup: She has several scars, most visibly on her left arm.

-Hair: She has light brown hair with strong hints of red, and it’s fairly long, but not to the point of becoming impractical. She usually keeps it tied back in a low ponytail or simple braid.

-Eyes: She has wide, grey-blue eyes that are very light in color, and oddly pure, with no flecks of other colors or anything. Her eyelashes are long, particularly her lower lashes.

-Outfit/Typical Clothing: Audrey usually wears a looser fitting light colored linen dress, the neckline of which sits just barely on the upper edge of her shoulders. At the edge of the below-the knee skirt there is a bit of lace. The sleeves are rolled up to her elbows. Over the dress she wears simple stays, and on her feet, she wears some leather boots, and wool socks that go over her knees.  

-Other Physical Features: When she is getting a vision, her freckles glow like stars and her eyes go white.

-Bio-

Personality: Audrey is probably the sweetest girl you’ll ever meet. At first, she might seem relatively simple, a sweet farm girl from a small town, but she’s much more capable than first thought. She’s incredibly smart in her own way, and rather talented in her own way. Although she has never had a formal education, her practical skills and folk wisdom are quite strong. She’s very motherly, and constantly concerned for everyone else around her. Being the oldest of all of her siblings, she matured quickly and only on occasion throws herself into things, which is often for reasons only she understands. Since she grew up nearly in poverty, shes best at making do with whats availible, and seems to usually have a solution to common problems. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

She/They || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

dreamtimecrow55

why

i sent those days ago

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

She/They || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

crazyangel178

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

D&D Fan

crazyangel178

Because the filter was being annoying for the past several days and it's decided to spit out some - not all, some - of the posts it stole.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

D&D Fan

crazyangel178

Milo? Mei?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

D&D Fan
    1 , 2 , 3 , , 5