Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

i would like to see a update including events, or something like that. An event could be about Easter. Where you could be looking for eggs in quests and then sell them to the merchant for something. Idk, I just thought this would be a good idea.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar 5a30c58bc1

strongholdcow22

Unfortunately, I do not think that the mods will be updating the game, but I really like your idea!

• Posted at:

Chipmonk

a queer was here

what they should work on is making the game less glitchy and faster.

• Posted at:

Arrow Yzarc ♡ 

she got horns like a devil, pointed at me.

firecobra400

@arrow

yeah, I agree!

• Posted at:

- fire -

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

They need to fix the freezing bug!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

I want new unique armor so i actually have something to work for....

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

There is so much they SHOULD do. But the mods aren't nearly as active as they used to be. 

...Nobody thinks it's impressive that I played a Versus Quest against King Keith anymore...

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

firecobra400

There should make a different type of quest, one you can only access if you are a certain level, and every time you beat it raises up to a higher level that you have to get to to access, I feel that’s a good idea.

( I find that impressive windsong, did you win the verses quest? )

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar 2d6566021e

misttiger110

They also need to add more quests past level 40, and I think maybe bond tokens would be cool.

You know what? I'm just going to make a list of things I want from it that will never happen:

-Bond tokens (something just to boost your stats, like cloaks/talismans)

-More skills

-More gameplay

-More space in your room, or maybe even the ability to walk around in your room. It would also be cool if you could invite people into it.

-The ability to change features of your animal (ex. color shade, eye color)

-Make the SAs more useful, give them a health bar, the ability to change their stats (animal armor does actually nothing, tbh. It just looks cool.)

-Add a way to give your animal special features. Like maybe for the reptiles, you could buy horns/spikes, and the horses could get saddles?

-Add SA XP, and maybe it's stats would increase as it levels up. Maybe it even begins to look different after a while.

-Better graphics

-The GG armor you unlock after lvl 50 should look nicer, have better stats, have better boosts (it makes movement and attack slower. All it does is make you into a tank), and have an animal set that goes with it. (Like, they made a cloak but no animal armor?)

-A leader board

-Apparently the star you get by your name after lvl 50 makes you a "captain?" I was looking through King Keith's old posts on the game. Maybe that ranking should actually do something, like allow you to summon Greencloaks to fight for you in battle. All it does is make you look cooler right now.

-A different type of quest (maybe an adventure mode, where you can explore Erdas, go on ships, and collect special items?)

-Like Fire said, events. Although, I think it would be cool if they revolved around the books. (ex. an event for the release of the series)

-More decorations

-More ways to customize your hero

-Add clothes to the game, and maybe your hero would just wear them around Green Haven and not in battle? Like just normal clothes, jewelry, sunglasses, and various other things of that nature.

And there's more I want to add, but that's good for now I think.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

Idk if the mods see this, but if they do- I don’t know what to say. If they see this it would be nice if they take some of our requests but I agree with all the things you said Cy, did you ever notice erdas is floating? If you go to the edge of erdas you can see that it’s floating? What if we could go to the ground? That would be cool.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar d9c8395ad6

werewolfchicken128

cyclone, those are some very good ideas. Please mods, if you're watching this, please update the game and add more features. Then I have no doubt many people would play it 24/7

• Posted at:

~Spike~

AKA Talisey chicken or weirdo

RainWing Dragon

I am a someone

heart of fire

Soul of ice

I am not mean

but I am not nice

Spirit Animal: Phantom the wolf

Thumbnail avatar d9c8395ad6

werewolfchicken128

(Oof I mean reading*

• Posted at:

~Spike~

AKA Talisey chicken or weirdo

RainWing Dragon

I am a someone

heart of fire

Soul of ice

I am not mean

but I am not nice

Spirit Animal: Phantom the wolf

Thumbnail avatar 928d6e5e7d

amberunicorn816

@All, Yes!!!!!!!  We need more quests after level forty. Also, I wish the rooms would be bigger, and that our spirit animals could actually help us, instead of running behind us slowly and making glitches.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian