Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Im bored and theres like a foot of snow outside, so why not yall. 

Give me 1-3 words and i'll make you a character! Well, more of a character concept. Just a lil blurb about them. ^^

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

Darkness.

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Shrewd but caring.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 928d6e5e7d

amberunicorn816

Evil. (Wow I am feeling edgy)

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Betrayal.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

Deadly

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

dreamtimecrow55

Also as a note for anyone who doesn't like their character I can redo it, because i'll probably wanna keep the first one anyway haha. 

@Lana - 

Darkness. 

Maurice Rosales is a tall young man, right about college age. Dark skin, black hair, and completly black, peircing eyes are part of his striking apperance. Combined with dark, stylish clothing, something along the lines of a black pea coat with a large collar, dark colored scarf (with various colors and prints), and almost always semi-formal sort of clothing underneath in dark greys and blacks. He prefers more pointy toed dress shoes, and dark, borderline ridiciously shaped sunglasses that he manages to make work, along with black nailpolish always perfect on his nails. His very aura seems to suck light from his surroundings. He's the person you see who seems almost too good for you, like he has more importaint buisness to attend to, and in general seems indiffrent to the world. He lives in a large city somewhere, far from his hometown. 

Nobody is quite sure what he is, but he's not human, as evidenced by his completely black eyes (which does include the "whites"). He has great ambitons, but its highly unclear what they are, aside from he wants to move on from his past, which becomes evident when you realize he never talks about it. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

dreamtimecrow55

@Lavender -

Shrewd but caring. 

Dani Silva, a wind spirit from the far north, takes the form of a younger lady. She has translucent, blue-ish skin, and short, slightly more opaque white hair. Her eyes are pericing blue, and always slighly narrowed. She wears a long coatdress and high heeled boots, as well as long gloves and a pillbox hat. She has a very vintage, elegant sort of aesthetic about her, as she's been around probably longer than most humans. Her build overall looks light and thin, and her hair is in sort of an undercut, more than a more antique bob style. 

She can become visible/invisible at will, and carries with her the power of a cool wind. She often uses her powers in the summer time, just strolling around and providing that much appreciated cool breeze. She has a caring nature, but it contrasts with the fact that she doesn't like to stay in one place. She loves travel and to see new places, and to meet new people. She is very memorable, but again, doesn't stick around long. 

(I went with kinda a play on shrewd, as in cold weather, shrewd wind, ya know. But you can incorperate that as a personality trait too) 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Exhausted.

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Oh, how I've missed you, my friend...

Time has changed us both.

But deep down, our hearts remain the same.

So, no matter where life takes us, remember...

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

Thank you! He's wonderful!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

dreamtimecrow55

@Lana - You’re welcome!! ^^ im glad you like him 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

dreamtimecrow55

@Twilight - 

Evil.

Odilia Bautista. A shorter woman, right around her late 20's, early 30's. She has that extreme hourglass figure, despite being smaller in height, and tan skin that doesnt look particularly natural. She has long acrylic nails, usually accented with jewels or other nail decorations, and in borderline obnoxious colors. Some real Cardi B lookin nails. She has long, wavy dark brown hair thats lightened at the tips. She has very dramatic makeup on always, usually with obnoxiously bright colored lipstick- typicially pink. She wears mostly designer and high end clothing, and really anything formal looking. Chanel style jackets and pencil skirts, almost too high heels, designer handbags that cost way too much money, sheath dresses, ect. All part of her style. 

She's from an incredibly rich family and has probably never truly worked a day in her life. Popular on social media, she loves to flaunt her extreme wealth and many possesions- including closets just full of bags and shoes. All her money is spent on herself, despite having the power to be a good person and I dunno, help the homeless, starving, ect. (The greatest evil is inaction yall) She's completely full of herself, incredibly petty and argumentative, and in general, a bad human being and unfavorable to be around. 

@Samurai -

Betrayal. 

Armina Ellsworth, a once beautiful young lady, currently in her mid 20's and completely disfigured by scars. Burn, scratch, and otherwise. One of her eyes has been damaged to the point of being white and blind. There is hardly a spot on her body that hasn't been injured, to the point where one wonders how she even got out of whatever situation alive. Her skin has a slightly pink, pale complextion, and her hair is a medium brown, and cut in a sort of pixie cut. Her still funcitioning eye is green. She is a warrior, and constantly wears full plate armor, including a helmet. Over her blind eye she often wears bandages or some form of eye patch to keep it covered and protected. She spends more time fighting or on guard duty than she doesnt, and usually can be found riding a horse, and carrying some form of polearm and shortsword. 

Several years ago, she was sent on a quest to fight the dragon attacking the kingdom. As things got tough, the other people with her all fled, taking everything with them. She was left to fight on her own, and narrowly escaped. She thinks of this as a betrayal not only to her, but to the entire kingdom, as the dragon was never truly vanquished, and is still a problem to this day.

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 928d6e5e7d

amberunicorn816

Thanks!

Odilia: *examines nails* Ugh.  

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Shy but wicked.

• Posted at:

It's me, Bipper.

I think I'm bisexual.

If I am a sword, I am a sword made of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter.

Mare Barrow, Glass Sword

PAIN IS HILARIOUS, YOU GUYS.

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Irritating dumb-luck

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

dreamtimecrow55

@Darmidnight -

Deadly. 

Taking the figure of a young boy, perhaps 13, this creature, adjacent to a nymph, is essentially the personification of the Destroying Angels family of mushrooms. With pure white skin and hair, he has a somewhat haunting apperance. He has blunt bangs that cover his eyes and what essentially amounts to a bowl cut, with a bit more style. A slightly creepy grin is always on his face. He has what appear to be angel wings, but instead of feathers they look to have layers of the gill like structures found on the underside of mushroom caps. Although they are usually covered, he has eyes simliar to an alligators, and gnarled teeth simmilar to one as well. 

Around him, plants seem to wilt slightly, while anything poisonus seems to florish. When he's been around people, they often later find themselves with any of the following symptoms: comiting, delirium, convulshions, diarrhea, or liver/kidney failure. This can often eventually lead to death, especially after being around him a long time or multiple times. 

@Raven -

Exausted. 

Penny Holland is currently a college student, working two jobs to both pay for her education and to help out her family. She's the oldest of several children and her family fell on hard times financially a few years back. She's probably the most tired human to ever exist at this point, rarely getting downtime between work, studying, and caring for her younger siblings. 

She has reddish-blonde hair, and the ends were dyed blue several months ago, so now it just looks kinda green-ish, but she has no energy to redo it. Its at about a shoulder length, kinda frizzy, and usually tied back in a ponytail or other simple hairstyle. She never spends more than a minute on it, aint got time for all that effort. She typically wears straight legged jeans and simple sweaters, sometimes with a button up shirt underneath to dress it up a little. She wears relaxed flats or short boots, and usually has a hair tie around her wrist. Shes usually got chipped nail polish on, because she doesnt do it very often. Her grey-blue eyes are usually accentuated with some non-colorful makeup because otherwise she just looks completely dead. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Heck yeah

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Untrustworthy but wanting 

• Posted at:

░▒▓█ Баgёг/ЙЯ Єгч$їцѫ █▓▒░

#Puppy Killed Me#

ocean’s mb sis

Goodbye, my dear friends. It’s been fun. 

So raise your glass high, for tomorrow we die.

Thumbnail avatar 92cc53960c

wolfdance572

Wolf

• Posted at:

Eclipse!

christian

trekkie

clrgrd   mallets

wolves are da best!

Reyna

Lexi

Moon

Sky

Lynx

DON'T TELL ME THE SKY'S THE LIMIT WHEN THERE'S FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Calamity 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

That was really good! 

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

Midnight blue

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

dreamtimecrow55

@??? (ChickenAqua428) - 

Shy But Wicked. 

Perth Norton, a reclusive late teens-early 20s warlock, stands at about 5'6" and has a very thin build, making him look rather fragile. He has messy dark brown hair that goes over his ears, but not past them. It looks as though it hasnt seen a brush in years and always has leaves in it. He has bright, unnaturally green eyes, that look almost neon in brightness. Rather than a pupil he has a magic symbol in the center of each. He wears a pair of rounded glasses, and rarely smiles. His skin in tanned and freckled from time spent outside, as he lives in a magically constructed house in the woods. Its more like a hobbit hole, really. 

Having made a pact with a nature god, he has gained the power to not only manipulate plants, but also speak to them, or send messages through them. And on top of that, beneath his human exterior, he too is made up of plant material, any cuts revealing vines, flowers, and other such things. He abandoend human civilization long ago, dispising the way humanity has trashed the planet. To any humans that end up around his home, he is absoutely merciless, and will destroy them on sight. However the wood elves, and other magical creatures around are aight.

@Seeker -

Irritating Dumb-Luck

Fortuna Strong, a girl with a little bit too accurate of a name, is currently in her teens. She is on the thicker side, and has long hair usually kept in two braids, or in some other style, which typically includes some sort of headband or hair accessory. Its a light blonde color, and her eyes are a soft brown, with light colored eyelashes. Her typical outfit is a alice-in-wonderland aesthetic lolita dress. Her favorite color is green and she usually wears things themed around that. She also tends to wear an obnoxious amount of accessories and cute but non perscreption round glasses. Her skin is a lighter tone with cool undertones, and she has light freckles across her face, and a birthmark on the lower left side of her ribs. 

She's certainly not very smart, but her luck is almost infurating. Everytime she encounters a patch of clovers she always finds a four leaved one. She always seems to stumble upon good things, but she never really seems to realize how good her luck is, which makes her friends and those around her quite upset. Fortuna is extremely good natured though, and always wants to spread goodwill and anything she gets through her good luck, if she can, she will share it with others. So perhaps its not luck so much as karma? No one can say for sure. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Facade of Kindness

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

dreamtimecrow55

@Bagel - 

Untrustworthy but Wanting. 

Keriann Pruitt is a victum of demonic possession. They've gone through several exorisms, but its very uncertain that they have been completely cleansed. They are tall and of a medium build, and are largely androgynous. They have short black hair, and light skin with extremely cool undertones and a lot of discoloration around their eye area. Their eyes are very hooded and downturned, and their once normal brown eyes have turned to almost golden tones with red around the edges around the pupils, which are a very dark grey rather than just black. Their typical clothing consists of a dark grey, oversized hoodie that goes down to their thighs, and either shorts underneath or leggings/skinny jeans. 

Although their apperance, particularly their eyes, is still unusual, they want to move on with their life. They don't want their previous possession to influence their life anymore, despite the fact that they still sometimes have dark influences. But they are convinced its nothing more than a reminant, and that the demon is no longer with them. 

@Eclipse -

Wolf.

Adolpha is a 6'4" muscular/thick woman, with medium dark skin and a basically shaved head. She wears a wolf headdress, made of what is essentially a taxidermied wolf, with the head over her head, and basically a cape, and the paws are laid over her shoudlers. She wears makeup to look more like a wolf as well. Her outfit is largely natural materials, with a tight fitting leather crop-top sort of situation, but looser fitting, long pants of a lightweight printed material. She has a leather belt with handmade tools strapped to it, and a pouch to carry things in. 

She went out into the wilderness years ago, although she was not raised by wolves, she never particularly felt at home in human settlements. Hiking up into the woods to camp one time, she discovered the wolves had a natural fondness for her. She started to live amoung them part time, going to and from the woods where they lived, learning how to survive in the wilderness. Now she's fully acclimated to her new lifestyle, and the wolves have accepted her, in particular her companion, Z'ev. The wolf she wears was essentially the oldest, and the one who first accepted her into the pack. He died of natural causes, and she decided wearing him would be a good way to honor him, and also become "one" with her new "family" 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Thanks, Reve!

• Posted at:

░▒▓█ Баgёг/ЙЯ Єгч$їцѫ █▓▒░

#Puppy Killed Me#

ocean’s mb sis

Goodbye, my dear friends. It’s been fun. 

So raise your glass high, for tomorrow we die.

dreamtimecrow55

also sorry if any of these come out a lil slow, it depends on my motivation and how quickly I can generate a good idea, plus the time I have to actually sit and write it. But this has been really fun so far!  

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Suspicious.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Pale, Sarcastic, Sickly

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Awesome! Thank you so much.

• Posted at:

It's me, Bipper.

I think I'm bisexual.

If I am a sword, I am a sword made of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter.

Mare Barrow, Glass Sword

PAIN IS HILARIOUS, YOU GUYS.

Thumbnail avatar 92cc53960c

wolfdance572

First time I read it, I thought you meant like a fur coat and I freaked. Then I reread it. Thanks! I will definately find a way to include her...

• Posted at:

Eclipse!

christian

trekkie

clrgrd   mallets

wolves are da best!

Reyna

Lexi

Moon

Sky

Lynx

DON'T TELL ME THE SKY'S THE LIMIT WHEN THERE'S FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.