Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

This will be referred to as "G&S."

Idea:

Sure, many of us have a SAMBsona flipside, but it’s about time our gangs have flipsides, too.

Welp, in this FWRP, they do. The flipside of a gang is known as a “squad,” and they are simply made up of flipsides of gang members. Like most other flipsides, gangs and squads frequently get into disagreements, skirmishes, arguments, and all of those other fun things which accompany rivalries.

Each gang and squad has a territory, or domain. These are places which are highly disputed, and much of the conflict which arises within the more adventurous groups begins at the boundaries of these territory.

Rundown and Vocabulary:

Domains/Territories- These are where your gangs and squads will reside. Your gang will live in a territory, while your squad will live in a domain. Gangs don’t like it when their squad comes into their territory, and squads don’t like it when gangs come into their domain. Remember, squads live in a domain. Gangs live in a territory.

Gang(s)- You (SAMB you) and your gang. Squabbles often with their squad.

Squad(s)- The group consisting of your gangs flipsides, and maybe your own flipside. They often argue and dispute with their gang.

SAMBsona- Many of you already know this, but if you don’t, it’s just your SAMB self.

Alliances- Yes, your gang may form an alliance with another person’s gang, and your squad may form an alliance with another person’s squad. However, your gang cannot form an alliance with your OWN squad (That is to say, a gang can become allies with another RPers squad, just not their own. This is to keep the RP less confusing, mainly because the foreseeable drama which could unfold if a gang tried to become allies with their own squad).

Rivalries- The word which will be used to describe the gang and squad conflict, mainly because I don’t want to write “the conflict between ____ gang and ____ squad” every time I mention the conflict. Something tells me y’all don’t want to, either.

Symbols- Each squad can have their own symbol, and each gang can have their own symbol. The symbol to your gang should be opposite to the symbol of your squad, visa versa. A quick example; A gang may have Shrek as their symbol, as he represents all good things in this world. The opposite to that would be a minion (like the yellow ones), the squads symbol, as minions are everything wrong with the world.

Gang and Squad names- Just make a couple names, one for your squad and one for your gang. Don’t be that one uncreative person with a generic name. Put a bit of thought into this.

Rules & Requirements:

(Sorry for the long list):

-Basic RP rules (no controlling other people's characters without permission, ect.)

-OPness is allowed, but not enough to make your character undefeatable.

-Be nice, please. Remember what you learned in preschool.

-Please no abnormal pronouns, it just becomes confusing to other RPers.

-No “perfect people” as characters. Everyone has physical and emotional flaws.

-Don’t have that one character who is good at everything, this ties in with no perfect people.

-Shipping is allowed, just don’t allow it to take over.

-Please, don’t throw in random details throughout the RP for “plot development.” I’ve seen this sort of thing happen many times, and it just makes things confusing.

-If you don’t have a gang but do have a flipside, feel free to join. You and your flipside would just would be solo, each in their own domains/territories.

Note: This does not have a specific plot, besides the gang and squad rivalries. It is more about character development, rather than fighting monsters and saving the world. Feel free to add your own conflict alongside the rivalries, just don’t add so much that the RP is taken over.

Feel free to ask questions! I know I worded a few things poorly and glossed over others, so I'll happily answer any questions you may have.

Forms:

Remove all (), * means optional.

-Gang form-

Gang name (choose something which represents your gang):

Gang symbol (choose something which represents your gang):

Territory (please include name and description):

*Backstory/how it came to be:

Alliances (open or closed?):

*Other:

SAMBsona-

Name:

*Nickname(s):

Sexuality (LGBT allowed):

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Talents:

*Powers/Abilities (OP allowed):

*Backstory:

One word to describe them:

Ships?:

*Other:

Gang members (repeat this section as needed, until all gang members are in)-

Name:

*Nickname(s):

Appearance:

Personality:

*Powers/abilities:

*Backstory:

Ships?:

*Other:

-Squad form-

Squad name (choose something which represents your squad):

Gang symbol (choose something which represents your squad):

Domain (please include name and description):

*Backstory/how it came to be:

Alliances (open or closed?):

*Other:

SAMBsona flipside-

Name:

*Nickname(s):

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Talents:

*Powers/Abilities (OP allowed):

*Backstory:

One word to describe them:

What really sets them apart from your SAMBsona?:

Ships?:

*Other:

Squad members (repeat this section as needed, until all squad members are in)-

Name:

*Nickname(s):

Which gang member are the flipside of?:

Appearance:

Personality:

*Powers/abilities:

*Backstory:

What sets them apart from the gang member they are the reverse of?

Ships?:

*Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Bookmark this 

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

-a gnome leaves behind a bookmark-

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

I've got a gang and some alternate versions of their personalities I used for a story once but I don't have a flipside myself. Can I still join the FWRP?

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

misttiger110

@Alheimur- Yep, that's fine!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

And just a quick note, the appearance and personality sections of the forms don't have to be very long. Just cover the basics, unless you want to include more detail.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Boop

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Haha, someone finally made a FWRP for this! :D

Bookmark till I get my gang together again remake my gang and fill in the forms ;)

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

misttiger110

Boop, I'm working on my forms.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

I would join, but my gang and I are too OP for this, xD.

*considers*

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

misttiger110

Yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

I need to make a gang before I can join this... I've been working on it for a while now though. I'll try to join

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

*Drops in* Heyo! Is it still possible to join? If so, could I have a bookmark on this? I will have my gang out shortly. :)

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

OH, I AM JOINING.

What does SAMB mean, though?

• Posted at:

It's me, Bipper.

I think I'm bisexual.

If I am a sword, I am a sword made of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter.

Mare Barrow, Glass Sword

PAIN IS HILARIOUS, YOU GUYS.

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

@Chicken de Aqua- it means Spirit Animals Message Board 

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

misttiger110

Here's my gang form, I was half way through it before I realized that I could just copy and paste stuff from previous forms. Credit to Twilight for Sparky's magical object.

-Gang form-

Gang name: Questae

Gang symbol: Summer   

Territory: Downtown in a mythical city known as Wyoming. The area in which they reside is mostly made up of skyscrapers, office buildings, some of that typical weird stuff in large cities, and they share a large loft together that overlooks a river (the river is known as the Feather river). This river is the border between the Wyoming territory and the city where the squad lives. If the Questae gang members were to cross it, they’d be on hostile land.

The river comes from a bay, and both of the cities are planted along it.

And if you’ve ever been to San Francisco, Wyoming looks like that. The weather and architecture style are the same.

*Backstory/how it came to be: In high school (well, they’re still eternially teenagers), they were just a group of friends who sat together at lunch and walked to Starbucks together. There rival group was, go figure, their squad. Eventually, they settled in Wyoming together after college. They’re besties 4evr.

Alliances (open or closed?): Open

*Other:

SAMBsona-

Name: Cyclone

*Nickname(s): Cy

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Rather tall, about 5’8”, and an athletic build. She has dark blonde hair which shines with a caramel sheen in the sunlight, and it falls a few inches below her shoulder. She most often straightens it or puts it up in a messy bun. Her eyes are ocean blue, and they have small flecks of silver inside of them. Her skin has a light, natural tan, and a few light freckles dot the bridge of her nose. Most often, she will wear comfortable/cute clothes. Jackets from Hollister, random sweatshirts, t-shirts, tattered skinny jeans, leggings, exercise shorts, or jean shorts. Really just anything along those lines. She also has a small scar above her right eye, due to her being a not very smart teenager, standing on a stair railing, and falling down.

Personality: Sarcastic, sassy, a good leader, helpful, stubborn, devoted, brave (or stupid), impulsive, witty, fun loving, mischievous, reckless, and she tends to think before she speaks. This will be POVed more.

Likes: Animals, people who allow for success and provide a shoulder to cry on, rainy weather, summer, things which would cause an adrenaline rush (aka sneaking out, poking snakes with sticks, and all of those other reckless things teenagers may do), hanging out with friends, marching band, Starbucks, Instagram, her phone.

Dislikes: Grasshoppers (they’re terrifying), people who hold others back, the snow, winter, sitting still (she’s ADHD), being alone, Logan Paul, being seperated from her phone, chores, the dark, death, when she has to see a friend get hurt emotionally or physically, helplessness.

Talents: Fighting (mainly using magic and knives), annoying her enemies, playing her sax, playing her clarinet, sneaking around

*Powers/Abilities: Weather manipulation, the ability to control wifi waves around her, enhanced agility, spellcasting, and lightning manipulation. She fights with two short, bronze swords which are both about a foot and a half long. Cyclone also uses a bow if needed. She can also change her clothes at will, and fly using her weather/air powers (which she uses to create “wings” made out of storm clouds. Although, they’re not physical, and she could fly without them).

*Backstory: N/A, but in high school she was always rather popular. Other than that, she was average. She was also the drum major her junior and senior years.

One word to describe them: Determined

Ships?: Open

*Other: Left handed

Name: Eevee

*Nickname(s): N/A

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Eevee is about 5’6” and has an average weight for her height. She normally wears casual clothes (jeans and a t-shirt).  She has puffy, rust colored hair and freckles with bright green eyes. Her face is broad, but not “chubby.”

Personality: Kind, witty, sassy, devious, funny, mischievous, brave, stubborn, impulsive. She’s kind of like Cyclone, just a bit more into the beauty guru stuff and less reckless. After all, the two of them are besties.

*Powers/abilities: Earth manipulation, can talk to animals, make plants grow quickly, and she has enhanced reflexes. She fights with a bow, and also throwing knives.

*Backstory: N/A, but she had gone to high school with Cyclone and the other gang members.

*Other: N/A

Name: Tamao

*Nickname(s): Tam

Appearance: He has dark skin, brown eyes, and looks about 15 years old. His hair is curly and black, rather short and fine. Tamao is tall, about 6’1,” and rather thin. Most often, he will wear a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.

Personality: Caring, funny, mischievous, reckless, hardworking, loyal, sarcastic, arrogant.  

*Powers/abilities: The ability to manipulate shadows, the temperature of the air around him, teleportation, and he can turn invisible. He fights with a long, black dagger.

*Backstory: Went to high school with the gang, but he got in trouble for annoying the teachers quite often. He also stole candy from peoples lunches, using his invisibility.

Ships?: Open, he has a crush on Eevee.

Name: Rainer

Appearance: Rainer has wavy light blonde hair, light blue eyes, and almost always bears a mischievous smile.  He most often will be seen wearing a royal blue hoodie and black sweatpants. His height is about 6’, and he has an athletic build. Rainer is kind of like that one football player who’s really popular.

Personality: Loyal, laid-back, hardworking, kind, a good leader, extroverted, loud, funny, but is overly stubborn about almost everything.

*Powers/abilities: He can summon and manipulate water, and he can also use jets of water to make him fly. His balance is enhanced and spot on, plus he is rather strong. He fights with a gold spear embedded with sapphires. He’s a diva in that way.

*Backstory: Went to high school with the gang, and played on the varsity football team.

Name: Sparky

*Nickname(s): Sparks

Appearance: He has messy light brown/dirty blonde hair which goes about halfway down his head, cutting off at about his ear. He’s 5’5” and rather scrawny. Sparky has hazel eyes, slightly tanned skin, and normally wears a yellow sweatshirt and dark grey sweatpants.

Personality: Shy, introverted, smart, cunning, crafty, trusting (sometimes to much for his own good), kind, helpful, and good at engineering and coding.

*Powers/abilities: The ability to control technology (anything with an electric current and is manmade, that is), the ability to create a precise electric current which allows him to short circuit various things, his smarts, and two canary wings which he can summon at will. They allow him to fly up to around 80 mph. Credit to Twilight for the magical object, a sleek, iridescent, metal ball that is pocket sized.  It radiates blue light. If you tap on it in certain areas in a certain pattern, the ball will snap open, revealing a cube inside. The cube holds the secrets of code and more. Sparky also fights with a silver colored staff which is engraved with small details which form over time to symbolize events.

*Backstory: He has always been one of the best coders/hackers, and was at the top of his class in computer sciences and engineering.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

@Mei- Yep, you can still join! There's no rush, and this will be open even once it starts. 

@Galaxian- OP is fine for this, so feel free be OP if you join. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

@Mei- Yep, you can still join! I haven't even had the time to finish my forms yet, so there's no rush for anyone to join at the moment. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

@Mei, thank you!

• Posted at:

It's me, Bipper.

I think I'm bisexual.

If I am a sword, I am a sword made of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter.

Mare Barrow, Glass Sword

misttiger110

Oof, kind of a double post. I posted the one that came through more recently six hours ago...

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

question: 

can i not have a squad?

do you have a discord

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

Thumbnail avatar 92cc53960c

wolfdance572

Gang form

Name: Solina

Symbol: Atom

Territory: OKC, Basically a huge city

Alliances: Open

SAMBsona

Name: Lunar Eclipse

Nickname: Eclipse, wolf

Appearance: Jet black hair with an iredesecnt sheen, dark eyes, wolf ears and tail, pale skin, about 4'10

Personality: Quiet, kind, can be a bit sarcastic

Dislikes: crowded rooms, cuss words, truth or dare

Talents: Good under pressure, dancing, singing

Powers/Abilities: Crazy smart, good leader, can shadow travel

One word: Imagination

Ships: Prefers not to be shipped

None of my gang members have ships

Name: Lexi and Lynx

Sexuality: Both are straight

Appearance: Both of them have Dark brown hair (Lexi has green highlights), green eyes, and tanned skin

Personality: Lexi and Lynx have simaler personalities; Loud, somewhat nice, and very decieving

Powers: Lexi can contol water, Lynx can control fire

Other: Twins

Name: Reyna

Straight

Appearance: Short light-brown hair, hazel eyes, dark skin

Personality: Keeps to herself most of the time, a little mean when she is angry

Powers: Telepath

Other: Eclipse's best friend

Name: Moon

Straight

Appearance: Bright blue hair, pale skin, glowing white eyes

Personality: Bored all the time

Powers: Darkness

Other: Likes ignoring Lexi and Lynx

Name: Sky

Straight

Personality: Snarky, ignorant

Appearance: Black hair with neon highlights, tan skin, blue eyes

Powers: Air and storm

Other: Only listens to Eclipse

Squad name: Malkien

Symbol: Full moon

Territory: East OKC, a big city, kinda the downtown area

Alliances open

Flipside

Name: Solar Eclipse

Nickname: Solar

Straight

Appearance: Platinum blond hair, yellow eyes like a cat's, cat ears and tail, tan skin, about 5'3

Personality: Rude, rarely nice to others that aren't in her gang

Dislikes: Anything to do with Eclipse, loud noises, dancing

Talents: Strong, persuasive

Powers: Can teleport to any bright area

One word: Sarcasm

The fact that she is the exact oppisite of Eclipse almost in every way possible.

No ships

No ships for squad members either

Name: Callie and Cougar

Straight

Appearance: Both have Blond hair (callie with blue highlights), blue eyes, and pale skin

Personality: Both also are very decieving, but C and C are more rude than anything else

Powers: Callie- Ice, Cougar- Lava

The personality and appearance set callie and cougar apart

Other: Twins

Name: Alexa

Straight

Appearance: Long dark brown hair, olive green eyes, dark skin

Personality: Outgoing and anxious

Powers: Time 

Alexa is set apart by her power and appearance

Name: Night

Straight

Appearance: Navy blue hair, dark eyes, dark skin

Personality: Always entertains himself in some way

Power: Light

Night is set apart from Moon by power and appearance

Name: Roxy

Straight

Appearance: Platinum blond hair (magic constantly changing highlights), gray eyes, tan skin

Personality: Listens to everyone and is very kind

Powers: Nature and Earth (nature is plants and animals, earth is rock and dirt)

Set apart by personality

Other: Only ignores Solar

• Posted at:

Eclipse!

christian

trekkie

clrgrd   mallets

wolves are da best!

Reyna

Lexi

Moon

Sky

Lynx

DON'T TELL ME THE SKY'S THE LIMIT WHEN THERE'S FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.

brownlynx107

Can I send this in parts?

SAMBsona-

Name: Arl

*Nickname(s): Arl

Appearance: Hair is curly/wavy and black, messy, floppy and sort of whimsical looking. I have pretty light skin and ears that stick out a little. My eyes are light electric blue and pretty wide spaced, and I'm 1 cm taller then average and I have an average build, despite also having stronger arms and shoulders. I usually wear jeans, ripped and not, construction boots, a light gray shirt with a mountain of colourful triangles on it, and a varsity style jacket with one black sleeve one wite or a purple and black hoodie. I have an iron ring on my middle finger and I will usually wear a snapback hat or a beanie, but I love all hats.

Personality: Stubborn, quick to fight and reckless. I'm actually kind of fearless, but... reckless. Kinda disloyal too. I'm kinda cheeky with my friends and make the occasional witty comment when I can think of it. I'm creative and both really head stuck in the clouds or down to earth. Creativity's probably my biggest quality. I can be brutally, brutally honest, and I have an extremely short temper. I get angry really fast. 

Likes: Memes, dankness, most sports, climbing, building/fixing things, nature/animals, music, fighting, sailing, dancing, food, being alone, playing uke, playing violin, etc.

Dislikes: Annoying people, stuck up people, being patient, crowds, I'm photo shy, authority figures, too hot weather.

Talents: Climbing, building/fixing things, dancing, being random, and creativity.

*Powers/Abilities: I can dissapate into smoke then come back, I can shapeshift, and by sneezing, I can teleport. 

*Backstory: none really

One word to describe them: Reckless

Ships?: none

*Other: I'm forum bros with Tiger.

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

#NKT

brownlynx107

SAMBsona flipside-

Name: Salt

My flipside isn't like another character, it's like Galaxian's where it's still me, so the first half is the same.

Appearance: Me but with dark blue eyes.

Personality: Snarky, stubborn, patronizing, sarcastic, emotionally unstable, but can still see reason.

Likes: Stealing things, and all the other things I enjoy normally.

Dislikes: All the things I normally dislike, but also not being able to fight back is more pronounced.

Talents: See my normal form

*Powers/Abilities: Normal form

*Backstory: One day I was being all depressed and I changed my name to Salt and started acting differently. That's what I do now.

One word to describe them: Unstable

What really sets them apart from your SAMBsona?: The snarkyness and unkind qualities.

Ships?: My flip is still me, so no.

*Other: none.

Name: Jack 

*Nickname: Jack

Age: He mostly looks like he's 14. It changes at his will though.

Appearance: He’s average height but skinny and fast, with incredibly pale skin and light gray eyes. On top of his messy, spiky, tufty, blond hair he has a thin circlet of silver, barely thicker than a wire. He always wears a white shirt and basketball shorts or faded skinny jeans. Huge wings sprout from behind his shoulders, pure white with the palest tinge of blue at the tips.

Personality: He’s not bipolar, exactly, but he can go from earnest and caring to scornful and cold in the blink of an eye. He's sarcastic and witty, acts bored often, and is definitely one to call you out.

*Powers/abilities: He can fly, teleport, and some light/dark manipulation. He's also great at mimicking. He fights with two straight, tapering 1 ft long daggers.

*Backstory: He was born in a Sky City, a place similar to Heaven. His father was a king of one of the largest Sky Cities, so Jack is a prince. His older brother (name unknown as of now) was heir to the throne. A neighbouring kingdom's pack of thieves killed the King when they were on a hunting trip when Jack was 11. His older brother and he hunted the thieves down and killed them, but it took a year to find all of them. During their hunt, Jack saw different places and felt what it was like to travel. After they finished, Jack was like, "Traveling good." so He went down to earth and is apart of my gang. 

*Other: He's a prince angel, and he and his flip, Ry, are best buds. He's also really good friends with Jenny, who'll come in later.

Squad-

Name: Gabriel

*Nickname: Rye, or Ry

Which gang member are the flipside of?: Jack

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: Jack but with dark blue hair, freckles, no circlet, emerald green eyes, dragonfly wings, and darker clothes.

Personality: Quiet around new people, as loyal as Jack is disloyal, sweet and more stable than Jack, but mischievous to the extreme and loves jokes. 

*Powers/abilities: Teleportation, flying, light/dark manipulation, and some illusions. He fights with two straight, tapering 1 ft long daggers.

*Backstory: He had his own uneventful life in the darker parts of Sky City as an orphan, with long periods of not remembering anything. like, full years gone. He found Jack before his hunting trip (when they were 9) and they merged memories, and became flips of each other. 

What sets them apart from the gang member they are the reverse of?: His quietness around new people, being emotionally stable and a sweet guy in general. Also his appearance.

Ships?: He'll definitely have a ship, open for now.

*Other: None.

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

#NKT

misttiger110

Yeet (I'll get my squad form in soon, school is keeping me busy)

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Is it okay if one of my gang members dosen't have a flipside?

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

misttiger110

Yep, that's fine!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Gang-

Name: Jenny

Nickname: Jenny

Sexuality: Kind of aromantic but can have a crush on someone special.

Appearance: Slightly wavy ash-blond hair that goes down to midback, tucked behind one ear, and eyes that have no definite colour, but are usually dark. Jenny’s average height and has a wiry build for her age. She wears a black jacket and Doc Martens.

Personality: Funny, and witty, but with a slightly dark sense of humour, she's nice to most people but slightly cynical. Jenny doesn't like people who think they're better than everyone else. She's generally kind but very sarcastic. She likes memes, stealing snacks from vending machines, writing, being with friends, etc.

Powers/abilities: Can summon objects and has mild prokinetics. She fights with a pocket knife.

Backstory: She’s the girl from Alec Benjamin’s song, The Wolf and The Sheep. Look it up and listen to it.

Ships: none for now.

Other: she’s friends with Jack and Ry, and she has no squad flipside.

more of my bois coming in soon

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

Save and bookmark!

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

misttiger110

I finally finished it

-Squad form-

Squad name: Insanis

Gang symbol: Winter

Domain: Another mythical city known as Montana. It borders Wyoming and is also located on the coast, and is separated by the Feather river. It has the general San Francisco weather, and looks around the same as Wyoming, but has much higher crime rates. It is also a bit more rundown and has more abandoned buildings.

*Backstory/how it came to be: Same as the gang, they all went to highschool with each other. The only difference is that they were a bit more… cold? And they often got into arguments with the gang. Afterwards, they moved to Montana.

Alliances: Open

SAMBsona flipside-

Name: Vortex

Appearance: She has a dark tan and purple eyes. Her hair is long and black with red tips, and she most often wears black leggings, a black sweatshirt, and dark brown eyeshadow. She has an athletic build, and is about 5’8.” On her left cheek, she has a long and thin scar from taming her pet raccoon.  

Personality: She is stubborn, witty, cunning, and untrusting. Vortex can’t be trusted, and is extremely deceptive. She often lies to cover up her intentions and manipulate other people, and plays it safe in fights by staying back and waiting to strike.

Likes: Pretty much nothing besides raccoons, edgy things, and starting drama.

Dislikes: Almost everything, but she really hates other people. And possibly the only thing her and Cyclone have in common; the Paul brothers.

Talents: Lieing, manipulating others, evil people things, and eye makeup.

*Powers/Abilities: She has the same powers as Cyclone (atmokinesis, electrokinesis, ect), but she can enhance her powers by feeding off of the fear of others. Vortex fights with two short swords/long knives, but rather than bronze, they are silver.

*Backstory: In highschool, she was the first chair mellophone/French horn player and section leader. She was always arguing with Cyclone, who was 1st chair clarinet, 2nd chair sax, and the drum major. Cyclone thought Vortex was jealous of her, but it was really just Vortex being a jerk and starting fights. This was the root of their dislike to eachother.

One word to describe them: Deceptive

What really sets them apart from your SAMBsona?: Her deceptiveness.

Ships?: Open, but she’s a b****, so be warned.

*Other: She has a pet raccoon named Bandit, and he’s probably the only thing Vortex likes.

Squad members-

Name: Terra

Which gang member are they the flipside of?: Eevee

Appearance: She looks exactly the same as Eevee (even her clothing taste), but has yellow eyes and maroon hair.

Personality: Snappy, prissy, devious, selfish, stubborn, witty, devoted, and hardworking. More in POVs.

*Powers/abilities: Exact same powers and weapons as Eevee. They are even matches in a fight.

*Backstory: Not much, she just went to high school with the squad.

What sets them apart from the gang member they are the reverse of?: Her anger issues.

Name: Umbra

Which gang member are the flipside of?: Tamao

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Umbra is Asian, and has long, flowing hair that reaches her mid back. It is dyed cyan at the tips, she has an athletic build, and she has a slight tan. She is pretty and looks as if she would be kind, but she is a master at charming anyone who falls for her. One of her eyes is orange, and the other is dark blue. She wears light colored shirts/sweatshirts, most of the time white. For pants, she wears black leggings.

Personality: Manipulative, cunning, witty, sassy, independant, smart, sarcastic, funny, and charming. More in POVs.

*Powers/abilities: Charmspeak, light manipulation, she can cause the atmosphere around her to become unbearably cold in a small bubble (I forgot to add this to Tamao’s, but he can only heat up the temperature), teleportation, invisibility. She fights with silver throwing knives and a bow.

*Backstory: She was athletic in high school, and was a straight A student.

What sets them apart from the gang member they are the reverse of?: Her cunning

Name: Pyro

*Nickname(s): Roo

Which gang member are the flipside of?: Rainer

Appearance: He looks almost the same as Rainer, but he is a couple inches taller and more muscular. Pyro also has orange eyes and wears orange sweatshirts rather than blue.

Personality: Stubborn, hardworking, selfish, (very) cocky, egotistical, brave, outgoing, and loud. More in POVs.

*Powers/abilities: Fire manipulation, his strength, and he fights with a bronze spear engraved with flames.

*Backstory: He was the sportyest one of the group in high school, but often got poor grades due to his lack of motivation to do well in school. He was convinced he could go off on his own and use his looks to get his way.

What sets them apart from the gang member they are the reverse of?: His massive ego

Name: Zappy

*Nickname(s): Zaps

Which gang member are the flipside of?: Sparky

Appearance: He’s a bit scrawny, and about 5’5.” He has spiky black hair with frosted tips and has brown eyes, plus a light tan. His clothes are almost always just a grey sweatshirt and darker grey sweatpants, and he has a silver necklace he wears every day.

Personality: Smart, witty, cunning, introverted, manipulative, deceptive, interpretive, serious, can’t tell when someone is being sarcastic.  

*Powers/abilities: He has that same powers as Sparky, but other than canary wings, he has raven wings. Also, rather than the device Sparky uses, he uses his necklace. It has a metallic black stone on it which he can ask for information, and it allows him to code, hack, and pinpoint his powers more effectively.  

*Backstory: He was rivals with Sparky in academics, barely behind him in computer sciences and barely ahead of him in math.

What sets them apart from the gang member they are the reverse of?: His seriousness and lack of humor.

Ships?: Open, but unadvised.

*Other: Left handed.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

I feel like Sparky and Zappy would either be friends or friendly rivals with Jack and Ry... mostly because they're so similar. What do you think?

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

What I need is a gang please help

• Posted at:

It's me, Bipper.

I think I'm bisexual.

Mare Barrow, Glass Sword

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

I'll do my SAMBsona and gang members who aren't in the Month Gang first. Then I'll do the flipside, squad members who aren't in the time gang, the Month Gang and the Time Gang.

Gang name (choose something which represents your gang):The Dimension Keeper In Training And Her Associates

Gang symbol (choose something which represents your gang):A forcefield

Territory (please include name and description):The World In Between Dimensions. It's exactly what it sounds like, and is light blue with portals to other dimensions all over it. It has no pathways, and Lavender and her gang live in a floating house made out of light blue forcefields. 

*Backstory/how it came to be:I'm still working on that.

Alliances (open or closed?):Open, definitely!

*Other:

SAMBsona-

Name:Lavender

*Nickname(s):Lav, Lavvy

Sexuality (LGBT allowed):Straight

Appearance:long lavender hair, purple eyes, pale skin, short, wears a pink t-shirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers

Personality:Lavender is very sweet, caring, and compassionate. She hates fights and conflict, but won't stop them because she doesn't think she knows how. She loves writing stories and the like, and has a creative, untamable imagination.

She's an ambivert. Sometimes she wants to socialize, other times she just wants to work on her stories and be left alone. She's somewhat independent as well.

Lavender is very sensitive and can be really stubborn. It's hard to motivate her at times, and she often drifts from one project to another without noticing it. She's trying to get better at that, though.

Lavender is training to be an Dimension Keeper, someone who keeps the peace in between dimensions, but it's still in progress. She has schizophrenia, but is pretty harmless and cares about her friends deeply. She'll help them anyway she can.

She's usually laid back, but upbeat at the same time.

Likes:her friends, peace, being nice, trying to be non-judgemental, writing stories, books, spaghetti, thinking, reading, telling stories, drawing

Dislikes:fights, conflict, deadlines, war, dark endings, overly dark stuff in general, creepy animatronics, guacamole, cooked mushrooms

Talents:writing, storytelling, drawing, singing

*Powers/Abilities (OP allowed):can light someone on fire by touching them, teleporting, making forcefields

*Backstory:

One word to describe them:Kind

Ships?:None so far.

*Other:

Name:Strawberry Shortcake

*Nickname(s):

Appearance:red hair, light green eyes, freckles, pale skin, white shirt with light pink stripes,light green pants, light pink sneakers

Personality:The quiet Strawberry Shortcake is very shy. She doesn’t speak out for fear of people rejecting her ideas, and is a pushover unless she really, really wants to do something. She’s brave in the face of danger. She is very kind, and cries easily. She is soft spoken.

*Powers/abilities:

*Backstory:

Ships?:Maybe Plumcake(Strawberry and Plum together).

*Other:She's ambidextrous.

Name:Plum Pudding

*Nickname(s):

Appearance:light blue hair, purple eyes, pale skin, tall, black thin-rimmed glasses, purple sweatshirt(complete with hood) with a light blue t-shirt underneath, purple pants, light blue sneakers

Personality:A very smart and hard-working young man, Plum is usually calm and collected. He’s withdrawn and almost always has a small smile on his face. Little is known about him. He’s friendly and welcoming and sometimes uses big words. He is also secretive, often changing the subject when someone asks something personal about him. He can be defensive.

*Powers/abilities:can make all sorts of marvelous inventions; other than that, normal

*Backstory:

Ships?:Again, maybe Plumcake.

*Other:

Name:Lemon Meringue

*Nickname(s):

Appearance:short blond hair, green eyes, pale skin, yellow t-shirt, blue skirts, black flats

Personality:Lemon is pretty sour. A pessimist by heart, she usually expects the worst. She holds a soft spot for animals. She has been known to hold grudges. She is sarcastic and a big fan of superheroes. She knows a lot about them, even the more obscure ones. She is best friends with Blueberry and is very close with her.

*Powers/abilities:None I can think of.

*Backstory:

Ships?:No, but she's definitely open!

*Other:She's crippled and gets around in a gray wheelchair.

Name:Blueberry Muffin

*Nickname(s):

Sexuality (LGBT allowed):Straight as a ruler!

Appearance:messy blue hair let down, brown eyes, pale skin, a head taller than Strawberry, blue long sleeved shirt, light blue pants, light blue boots

Personality:A loud, dramatic, outgoing soul. She usually overreacts to stuff, and can be counted on to make a scene. She makes friends easily, and is very friendly and energetic. She does know when to be serious, though, and is a major fan of science fiction. She would do anything to defend her home, and is forgetful. She is best friends with Lemon, and is really close with her.

*Powers/abilities:She's a really good actor, and can change clothes really quickly. She's the one who can make a disguise very convincing.

*Backstory:

Ships?:Nope! She's open, though!

*Other:

Name:Raspberry Torte

*Nickname(s):

Appearance:fuschia hair in a ponytail, light green eyes, tanned skin, short, fuschia t-shirt, red sweats or red shorts, white and light green sneakers

Personality:Raspberry is outspoken, opinionated, and short tempered. Anything that’s on her mind, she’ll say it. She doesn’t really have a filter, and so can say mean things without thinking about it. She doesn’t mean to be mean, though. She’s impatient and grumpy, and would anything to defend her home. She’s also athletic and a tomboy. She has bad table manners, usually eating like a pig.

*Powers/abilities:very athletic

*Backstory:

Ships?:None yet.

*Other:

Name:Ginger Snap

*Nickname(s):

Appearance:black hair in a ponytail, brown eyes, tanned skin, short, pink jacket, white t-shirt with purple stripes underneath, blue pants, white sneakers with white laces

Personality:Ginger is a very hyper and excitable girl who tends to speak and act quickly. She’s very competitive, and anyone who beats her becomes her rival, but she wants to win fairly. She loves Blueberry’s parties, and is pretty friendly and welcoming. She has a tendency to jump up and down when excited. She’s also athletic and a tomboy.

*Powers/abilities:She's also very athletic, and is a good baker. Her speciality is ginger snaps.

*Backstory:

Ships?:None so far.

*Other:

Name:Gray Rabbit

*Nickname(s):Gray for short.

Appearance:a gray rabbit with a white belly, small, pink nose, white cottontail

Personality:An irritable young rabbit who likes organization and order and everything to be his way. He'll blow a fuse if it's not.

He's very hard-working and fussy, and is even a little paranoid.

He likes to take charge of the situation, being a control freak when he does.

However, he has a softer side. He truly does care for his friends and his owner, and is very protective of them. He also likes to play when work is done.

*Powers/abilities:Is a living toy. Can come alive and go limp and lifless.

*Backstory:

Ships?:Not that I'm aware of, no.

*Other:

Name:Wilma

*Nickname(s):

Appearance:a beige Teddy bear with a purple ribbon around her neck, black circle glasses, and a smile on her face

Personality:A shy and jumpy bear who's very intelligent. She's very quiet, yet is also friendly, kind, gentle, polite, and thoughtful.

She finds it hard to remember stuff, and is very naive.

She’s very caring, sweet, and childlike.

*Powers/abilities:She, like Gray, is a living toy.

*Backstory:

Ships?:Nope! She's definitely open!

*Other:

Name:White Tigre

*Nickname(s):El White Tigre(his superhero name)

Appearance:white stuffed tiger with black stripes, white belly and chest, white paws and white inside of ears, pink nose, taller than Gray and Kip, but only comes up to Christopher Robin's kneecaps

Personality:White is the daredevil of the group. He always likes trying out new things that could be seen as dangerous and often pushes his abilities to their limit.

He doesn't like seeing his friends down and tries to cheer them up if they are, often by using jokes and silliness.

He likes to boast about his superior jumping skills to the rest of the group, but isn't malicious about it. In fact, his boasting hides the fact that he feels lonely about being the only tiger he knows and wants a friend that is like him.

White is energetic, fun, and playful. He likes to show off, but again, isn't malicious about it.

He and Gray often clash because of their opposite traits. While Gray likes organization and order and everything to be his way, White is disorganized, likes a little chaos in his life from time to time, and doesn't mind if others have different ways of doing stuff than him. While Gray has a short fuse, White is cheerful. While Gray likes to take control of the situation, White is a follower if there's an established leader, though has his own ideas. At the end of the day, however, they're still friends.

White truly cares for his friends and owner and is very protective of them.

White's fear isn't heights. It's actually being alone forever. That's why he's so extroverted.

*Powers/abilities:White, like Gray and Wilma, is a living toy. He also can jump very high and likes to push himself.

*Backstory:

Ships?:Nope!

*Other:

Name:Wilson, Silas, and Reed

*Nickname(s):

Sexuality (LGBT allowed):All straight

Appearance:The body is divided(not literally) into Wilson's and Reed's sides. Wilson's side has golden fur, a lion's full head and scarlet mane, and a lion's front and back legs, complete with the paws. Wilson is usually smiling confidently. Reed's side has white fur, a full goat head and black horns curling inward, and a goat's front and back legs, complete with the hooves. Reed wears black framed glasses, and is usually reading a book. At the back is the tail, who is Silas. He looks like an anaconda.

Personality:Let's start with Wilson.

Wilson is both a glory hog and an attention hog. He is constantly boasting about his (made up) accomplishments, makes up stories that would be good if they weren't just Wilson bragging about something made up, and he does whatever he can to look cool. He's a known troublemaker, and loves being in the spotlight. He doesn't like sharing it with anyone else, though. The worst thing about him is that whenever danger strikes, he doesn't back up his claims and hides somewhere, being a huge coward. He's easily frightened in general, but tries not to show it, making up all kinds of excuses if someone finds him hiding, calls him a coward, or talks about putting him into a fight. He doesn't like any one making fun of him and belittling him.

Secretly, he has low self-esteem and desperately wants attention because he didn't have any attention in the lab. He doesn't like anyone making fun of or belittling him because they remind him of himself. While he pretends to not usually get along well with Silas and pretends to not understand Reed, he is very protective of his siblings, and can actually be pretty nice when they're down. When a creature becomes his friend, he's pretty kind and loyal to them, and when they're in danger, he'll push past his self doubt and fight for their life(or just rescue them. It depends on the situation.).

And now for Silas.

Silas is a Casanova wannabe. He comes up with these cheesy one liners and is always seeming to crushing on the girls. He is really affectionate with everyone. He loves reading simplistic romance novels and is a total romantic, but is really just seeking affection because he didn't get any at the lab. If you ever go on a date with him, you'll find out that he really doesn't know love other than simplistic romance novels. If you become his friend or are already pretty close with him, he's pretty loving and affectionate, and will die for you.

Finally, Reed.

Reed is a shy book nerd with low self-esteem. He secretly wants attention and affection like his brothers, but has noticed that others seem to shun them for their attention and affection seeking and is afraid to try, so he just holes in on himself, keeps quiet, and reads a book. He likes books because he can imagine he's someone else in them, and usually imagines himself as the protagonist because the protagonist usually gets all the attention and respect. He's socially awkward and doesn't know how conversations work or when someone is feeling the emotions anger or sadness. However, he is the nicest of the three brothers at first glance and is intelligent. He is usually shy, but can come up with sarcastic come backs when he wants to. He has a stutter.

If you become his friend, he's pretty nice. He will protect you if you're in danger and fight for you if you're captured.

As for the three of them together, they're pretty tight. They're so used to be together that they wouldn't know what to do if they were separated.

*Powers/abilities:Sharp claws for Wilson, a powerful squeeze for Silas, and a powerful headbutt for Reed

*Backstory:

Ships?:None that I can recall.

*Other:

Name:Zachary Wilson

*Nickname(s):Zac

Appearance:black hair, blue eyes, tall, pale skin, black thin-rimmed glasses, black T-shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers and socks

Personality:Zac is super shy to the point of being a wallflower. He doesn't really interact with his fellow students aside from his friends, and isn't even bullied because the bullies don't even seem to notice him. In fact, no one seems to notice him. That is, until he stands up for someone who's bullied, where he's definitely noticed. His friends are constantly encouraging him to be more outgoing, but because of his fear of rejection, he doesn't take their advice.

He can blend in with the crowd so well that he's practically invisible in one. He usually does this. He can also become invisible while being a wallflower.

He loves superheroes and superhero comic books, his favorite superhero being Iron Man. If you mention one of these things and you're not close to him, he just smiles. However, if you're close to him, he will ramble on and on about his favorites and least favorites and superhero stories and- I think you get it. It gets to the point where you have to close his mouth in order to make him be quiet.

He won't admit it, but he thinks that a candlelit dinner is romantic.

When around his friends, he becomes more social, even being sarcastic if the situation calls for it.

He's a friend to any animal, including the non conventional ones. He knows a healthy ecosystem, and believes that all animals have a purpose. This leads him to cheerfully talk with spiders.

He's also insecure and reticent.

*Powers/abilities:powers like Spiderman, with the extra ability of being able to talk with spiders

*Backstory:

Ships?:Nope! None.

*Other:He's secretly Black Web, an alternate universe version of Spiderman who's much more talkative and excitable than Zac. He holds a soft spot for children, and is optimistic.

Name:Preston

*Nickname(s):

Appearance:brown fur, one head taller than Atsushi, brown eyes, round body, is usually smiling, wears a green vest with golden trim and black buttons, has a gold and white pocket watch inside one pocket

Personality:Preston is a very jolly soul. He’s boisterous and loud, and has enough energy to rival a kid on a sugar rush. He’s not hyperactive, though. He’s fun-loving, loves giving out bear hugs, and is larger than life. However, he can be tiring due to his seemingly boundless energy, and can be annoying because of that and the fact that he can be melodramatic at times. Preston can be serious despite that, though, and will be so at appropriate times.

Preston genuinely likes others. If he sees someone in trouble or just having a bad day, he’ll drop everything and try to help them. He especially likes children because of their playfulness, innocence, and ability to keep up with him.

Preston doesn’t like people who deceive others for bad purposes or people who hide their true malicious natures through a benign facade. He doesn’t like deceiving others in general, actually. He always thinks that there’s a better solution than doing that, and is very straightforward and honest in both actions and demeanor. He’s a bad liar due to that, and is also a bad actor.

Preston’s also very optimistic.

*Powers/abilities:His pocket watch can tell him if he's being deceived or not and how he's being deceived. Otherwise, he's normal in terms of abilities. He and Atsushi don't share the coming alive and becoming limp abilities Wilma, Gray, and White have, though.

*Backstory:

Ships?:Nope, none!

*Other:

Name:Atsushi

*Nickname(s):

Appearance:burnt orange fur with white fur on chest, muzzle, around eyes, sides of head, and inside of ears, black stripes and black fur on ears, white whiskers, small and bipedal, burnt orange tail with black stripes, barefoot, wears a white karate uniform with a red belt around his waist

Personality:Atsushi is very calm and focused. He likes practicing the karate moves that he remembers his previous owner using, and often uses them to defend his friends.

He is polite and friendly, but also clearly shows a large level of restraint. He has a lot of patience and thinks before acting, and while he isn’t the smartest, he can come up with decent plans at times. He doesn’t show a lot of affection, and keeps his temper under control. He also doesn’t cry openly. He cries on the inside. He does show sorrow, though. While he does feel extreme negative emotion from time to time, he doesn’t show it at all. He’s very disciplined in these areas.

Atsushi is also very brave. While he keeps his temper under control, that doesn’t mean he likes abusive or mean people or animals. He’s very protective of his friends, and will defend them from anyone and anything, even if said person or thing is bigger and/or stronger than him. He will go into scary areas if he has to, and while he’s afraid of the supernatural, he will push past this fear to protect his friends if need be.

When Atsushi puts his mind to something, he sticks to it until it reaches its end. It’s very hard to derail him from said thing, and this can make him very stubborn. He often overworks himself to make this thing happen, and as such, it isn’t an uncommon occurrence to find him on the ground, unable to move but desperately wanting to, or on the ground, unconscious.

Atsushi, when he does feel extreme negative emotion, often pushes it down and ignores it until it’s too late. Not wanting to deal with these emotions, he lets them eat at him and presses forward until he can’t anymore. He doesn’t like to admit his problems, and is very stubborn about that.

Atsushi is very humble. He likes to help, but is okay with not getting any credit. To him, what matters is that he helped his old or new friends get into better places either psychologically, physically, or both. He actually has stage fright, and can’t perform in front of anyone. It’s why he usually practices his karate when he’s alone or his friends are asleep. When he is caught, the best he can do is stutter and blush through his fur. While he can move alright otherwise, when he practices his karate, he slips up so many times because he’s thinking about the others watching him, it’s rife for embarrassment for him. He’s great when he doesn’t know others are watching him or when he’s defending his friends, though.

*Powers/abilities:knows karate, but is completely normal otherwise

*Backstory:

Ships?:No.

*Other:

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

@Cyclone I wanted to ask, did you want the mods reviewing forms as well?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

misttiger110

@Arl- I actually really see that... Maybe as the RP goes on, it could be a thing?

@Bipper- If you have a flipside, you could just use that as you squad and your SAMB self as the gang (more of a 1v.1 conflict). But if you do want a gang, the OC's you make for it are all up to you! If you would like, you could make yourself a separate thread asking for help coming up with your gang.

@Galaxian- Yes please, that would be great! I'll make a thread summoning you two which includes details before I forget.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Cool to beth Galaxian's response and mine :D

• Posted at: