Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

@seeker, accepted! And yes, there was an empty spot and I'd be more than happy to give it to you! I like how you have Jek a really messed up past, but he's not an emo child of darkness. He still try's to see the best in people and hes like the big brother of the group. It just make me happy for some reason. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✧≺Been dead and gone, but not for long You'll hear the howling of my song≻✧  
Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Me no like super dark emo children, sometimes, even the darkness that one sees makes them stronger due to those experiences... what in the world am I even saying? 

Yeah, I like to have character development, the cult thing was a bit iffy but as I was writing I was like "eh, why not just throw that in and see what it can do?" and that's what I did. 

Double the trouble, hehehe.

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

compasspaw43

Updated Spots:
kid 1 taken by me (Jay)
kid 2 taken by Rune (Cosmia)
kid 3 saved by seeker (male) 
kid 4 taken by Vamporizer (Eura)
kid 5 Taken by Seeker (Jek)
Kid 6 saved by Reve (non binary) (resaved)
kid 7 saved by Flammable (female)
kid 8 saved by Milo (male)
kid 9 saved by Specter (non binary) (resaved)
kid 10 saved by nugget (female)

@Flammable and Milo: I have resaved your spots for two days!

@Nugget, this is your last day, before I'll have to resave your spot. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

-Name: Marlo Everett-Shannon

-Gender and preferred pronouns: Nonbinary; They/Them

-Sexuality: Really anything but men

-What parent(s) is working on the force?: Corisande Everett, Mom #1 and Juliet Shannon, Mom #2.

-Looks: Approximately 5’6”, Marlo is fairly average. They’re a bit on the thick side, with an overall rectangular build, but the appearance of their body shape can change based on what they wear, as their sense of fashion is a bit extreme. Their skin is naturally the color of a sheet of paper, but they tan fairly easily in most areas, aside from their shoulders and face which burn badly. They have freckles, most notably one on the right side of their chin, but lighter ones across their face and arms. Their face is a soft diamond sort of shape. Their hair is cut short in basically the one male haircut these days. It’s light brown in color, and relatively straight with a slight bit of wave to it. Their eyes are a grey blue color and are more upturned.
-Clothing: Marlo seems to be stepping directly out of the past. Wearing nothing that comes later than georgian era clothing, they dress in a variety of styles based on this. When doing nothing practical they prefer more ornate dresses, such as those seen in the georgian era, or so far back as medieval styles. However for more practical times they opt for more masculine clothing, or something closer to what a working class woman would wear around the 18th century. (I think i’ll decide their exact outfit during my first POV because rn i got too many options)

-Basic personality: Marlo generally tries their best to be nice to everyone, although they aren’t the most outgoing. They may not always be the one to start the conversation, but they can keep it up most certainly. While they may look slightly eccentric, they’re really not that unusual when it comes to their actions. They’re decently sensible but very unsure of many of the things they do, and although they will take up a leadership position when nobody else is willing, they prefers to receive instruction. They’re very caring to those around them, and are always willing to offer emotional support, and just sort of have this warm aura that makes people more inclined to trust them, which is completely warranted. They are loyal to friends and generally good person to have around.
-Fears: Spiders (To some degree, more of a minor fear), the future, making bad decisions, ect.

-What do they carry their gear in?: Depends on their outfit. Some of their outfits have massive pockets, but otherwise they carry a fairly large leather bag, usually worn over one of their shoulders.
-A few pieces of their gear: They carry with them a small axe, attached to either a belt or the strap of their bag. They also carry with them a book, a small sewing kit, some first aid supplies, some other survival stuff that I really don’t feel like listing out, and of course some food. Their bag is totally full, though.

-Crush or ship: N/A
-Other:

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

compasspaw43

Beautiful, accepted! 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

-Name: Danni Taylan

-Gender and preferred pronouns: Nonbinary, they/them.

-Sexuality: Questioning

-What parent(s) is working on the force?: Danni's father is a cartographer.

-Looks: Danni has fluffy short-ish light brown hair that curls at the tips, and they take care it's neat most of the time. Their skin is peach, and it seems like they blush easily. They have green eyes that look sleepy most of the time, but they's just what they look like and not what they are. Danni's pretty average for their age in weight and build, albeit a bit tall.

-Clothing: Danni wears a dark azure vest with a black undershirt. They also wear loose jeans held up by a brown belt and tucked into their dark brown hiking boots. They wear a dark gray longcoat and black gloves. 

-Basic personality: They're pretty calm most of the time, not talking a lot when not neccesary. Instead, Danni tries to analyze the situation calmly and find a solution. However, they can panic easily and it's hard for them to calm down. Otherwise, they try to be of help and support to the group. They are not shy though, just a bit more analytical and thoughtful than others. If Danni gets excited (which is hard), then it's also hard to calm them down. Overall it's hard for them to be stable whenever they enter a strong emotion.

-Fears: Seeing others get hurt, losing others' approval, being a failure. They're also somewhat superstitious so you can guess. 

-What do they carry their gear in?: I didn't include it in the clothing section, but they have a brown back slung over their shoulder where stuff can be stored.

-A few pieces of their gear: A compass, a sketchbook and pen, a small first-aid kit, some non perishable snacks, a bottle of water, and a multi-purpose pocket knife.

-Crush or ship: let's see what happens

-Other: pink ♥ 

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Thumbnail avatar 45fce438a4

dragonvampire976

bump

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

compasspaw43

Accepted! 

• Posted at:

compasspaw43

Updated Spots:
kid 1 taken by me (Jay)
Kid 6 taken by Reve (Marlo)
kid 7 saved by Flammable (female resaved)
kid 8 saved by Milo (male) (resaved)
kid 9 saved by Specter (Danni)
kid 10 saved by nugget (female) (resaved)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

i'm So sOrRy I promise I'll get it done today, I was busy yesterday 

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

dragonvampire976

its ok, just get it done as soon as u can

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Thumbnail avatar 1676635733

dragondolphin2613

@Ray

I am so sorry, but I won't be able to make time to do this anymore :(

Please give my save to someone else.

• Posted at:

↰↱!Gə

Forum Bros with Arl!

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

Founder and Editor of the SAMB Forum Newspaper.

Sebastian, Camelia, Resha, Markus.

compasspaw43

Sorry, guys!! Internet was down yesterday and most of today. I'll have the updates in soon! 

• Posted at:

compasspaw43

Updated Spots:
kid 1 taken by me (Jay)
Kid 6 taken by Reve (Marlo)
kid 7 saved by Milo (male) (resaved)
kid 8 saved by Specter (Danni) 

@Everyone, if anyone wishes to make arrangements (shipping, relations, etc.) before the RP begins, do that now. Otherwise you can do it in the RP, as long as you both agree. 

@Seeker and Milo: one day after this posts, your character forms are due I sound like a teacher Seeker, you already have an accepted character and you will be included either way. Milo, if you do not get the form in, your character will not be included. I hate giving deadlines and rules, I despise it!  But, if I don't do it, the role play will never get started and I'd like to get things moving. Sorry is that seems harsh, but I felt like I needed to do it. No hard feelings towards either of you, love ya! That was hard to write 

@Tiger, your save expired long ago, but thank you anyway :) 

• Posted at:

dragonwolf4753

This form just won't go through. Why world, why?

• Posted at:

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

compasspaw43

Bump

• Posted at:

parakeetpanther60

My form is the most basic piece of- and it still won't go through

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

compasspaw43

here's the deal, you could also give me the name, appearance, a little bit of personality, other, and I'd be ok. Other information you can fill in through your PoVs if it's needed. Does that sound ok? 

• Posted at:

parakeetpanther60

Of course, Ray. I'm sorry

Name: Ryan Marks

Appearance: Very plain; hair is short and light brown- a quiff, he has blue eyes and is about 5 '5 (imagine Troye Sivan) 

I'll go into details later, but I have to go

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dragonvampire976

Is milo the last person to post his character?

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

compasspaw43

Yeah, since Seeker already has a character I'm not going to wait for the other one. The first PoV will be up soon, thank you all for your patience!!

• Posted at:

dragonwolf4753

Sorry, the form just won't go through no matter how many times I edit it and look over it. Seriously, the character is a cinnamon roll laced with frosting and a cherry on top, he's harmless but he just won't go through, maybe I should result back to more darker, depressed characters...

• Posted at:

compasspaw43

I adore ci roll characters

if you'd like to do what Milo is doing, I'd be ok with it. It's just the basic name, appearance, and a little personality. Other stuff you can fill in during PoVs if the information is needed. 

• Posted at:

dragonvampire976

Sorry to rush u, but I CANT WAIT MUCH LONGER

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

compasspaw43

IF MY POST DOSENT GO THROUGH I AM GOING TO BE VERY UNHAPPY

• Posted at:

compasspaw43

The ship rocked to the dance of the waves, back and forth back and forth. The high midday sun shone through the porthole on the side of the ship, and into the crews quarters, where the kids rested. Their current status: hot and bored. The beginning of the trip was exciting, with the promise of ocean and wind, now they're sick and tired of the expanse of blue-green nothingness. The kids were not allowed to help muck on deck, so most of their time was spent below deck trying to pass the time. Some of them spent their time reading, or doodling on parchment. Some of the youngest children played make believe with their stuffed dolls, or played never ending games of hide and seek using the same few hiding spots, again and again. The less fortunate ones hung out the portholes and surrendered their breakfast to the fish. The sea is... not for everyone. No matter what they where doing everyone and everything was suddenly flung forward and to the rough wooden floor boards. Yells were hear from the deck as well as large thuds and groans of people and things flying off balance. The kids quickly run up to the deck to see the ship had stopped. But by what? It just looked like more ocean, but the boat wouldn't budge. Dr. Miror marched to the front of the boat. He looked around, without a word from his lips. He leaned over the short railing and extended his arm. To everyone's surprise his hand disappeared, and when he pulled his hand back it reappeared unchanged. He turned back to the kids and the crew and grinned. "This is the place," he said slowly,"we found it"

•Jay Miror•

Jay had been reading, when they hit the barrier. The leather backed book flew across the room, Jay was thrown to the floor. After rushing to the deck to see what all the fuss was about, and her father announcing the good news, she and the other were ushered back down into the ship. She rubbed under her dark wall of bangs in frustration. "So there not even going to tell us what we crashed into? Thats ridiculous!" She spun around, away from the door, and stomped over to a porthole. She stuck her head out in attemp to see what was going on in deck. No luck. She grumbled and stuck her head back in. "And, when was the last time we've seen out parents for more than five minutes?" The rest of the kids has already heard her go off on her tangents multiple times during the trip, and were likely annoyed by it, but knew it was no use trying to stop her. "I could be helping. I'm capable of pulling my weight on this ship! Why won't the adults let us help!?" There she went, for the next ten minutes or so, rambling on about how they undestimate her- er, them and their capabilities. She finally stopped talking and the pops of corked bottles amongst laughter and talking. "Bet their having fun." She said grimly, her head resting on her knees. 

**First PoVs are character intros, and first reactions. 

• Posted at:

dragonwolf4753

-Name: Jayce but goes by Jay

-age (14-18): 17

-gender and preferred pronouns: Male he/him

-sexuality: bisexual

-what parent(s) is working on the force?: Dad's a Botanist so Jay knows a lot about plants, herbs, and any sort of flower you could show him

-looks: On glance at this guy and you'll think Chris Hemsworth and Ryan Reynolds had a baby and made the ultimate super avenger baby. He has golden hair and a bright green eyes with a beautiful complexion. And if you sometimes look at him, you swear his teeth sparkle like cinderella's prince. He sits around 6'2" and 140 lbs which is quite skinny for a grown man but he's extremely fit and not to brag but has a six-pack alright.

-clothing:  He is often seen wearing either dark blue/gray or white dress shirts with either a black vest over neath(if wearing white) or has a dark green sweater over it. On top of the sweater is reefer (pea coat) a wool one this time with a chunky knitwear and fingerless gloves to top it all off. And often is seen black or dark blue pants that are semi tight. 

-basic personality: He's a little bit of the perfect child here, not too shy but not too bubbly and talkative. He's very kind and a completely polite gentlmen around others. It'll take a lot more than people sreaming and yelling in his face to get him upset and yell back. He only ever yells if something seriously bad has happened or someone is dying or in worse case, some did die and someone didn't prevent it. He xees everyone as a potential friend and likes hanging out. He's very resourceful and good with his hands. Before getting put on the ship, he studied with his dad about plants so he knows their medical uses as well and know a lot of latin terms for plants as well. he doesn't like showing off that well but the one thing that's odd about him is that he has a dark sense of humor. He finds almost any dumb joke funny but his mother complained that he was weird so he started making side comments and eventually hid his smiles and laughs under a blank expression of a small smile. Once in the jungle however, he will put in dark humor and witty one liners because he can be sarcastic if someone can get on his nerves well enough or if he truly doesn't care enough. He tries to see that everyone is good until proven wrong which is a down side but he considers it to be the polite thing to do. You really just wanna hug him because he wants love but doesn't know how to get it. 

-fears: Crabs, he doesn't like how they walk. Heights, he hides this very well but he does throw up if he's high enough. Losing his best friend again, Jek. And being stuck with a sarcastic person all day. (he'll turn sarcastic back after awhile)

-what do they carry their gear in?: a tan satchel and small leather backpack.

-a few pieces of their gear: a lot of plant involved items and special supplies that will be added

-crush or ship: OPEn

-other: nope.

MODS LET THIS THROUGH!

• Posted at:

dragonwolf4753

Oops, can't have two jays now can we. Jayce's new name shall be...Silas. Or Stiles as a nickname.

• Posted at:

parakeetpanther60

Can I ship Ryan and Silas? They seem like they'd get along quite well

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dragonwolf4753

Yes, they would fit each other, I can already tell XD. 

I haven't done good shipping in awhile, this shall be fun.

• Posted at:

parakeetpanther60

× Ryan's POV ×

Ryan watched as Jay ranted on yet again about how the adults underestimate her. She always corrects herself and says she's talking about how they underestimate all of them, but he knows she truly means just her. Some of the kids aren't very useful. He walked over and poked Jay 's cheek "Yeup, they're having fun alright," he chuckled, then suddenly looked very pale, even more so than the fluffy blond mop on his head. He ran to the closest porthole and threw up. "I... Need solid land." he panted, wiping his mouth

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dragonwolf4753

Silas and Jek

Silas sat off up in the crow's nest, reading a book about plants when he saw a familiar head pop up from the side net casting. Closing his book and putting it in his pack, he stood up and helped Jek up on the platform. 

"I thought you hated heights," Jek muttered, tired from climbing all the way up.  

"Only place where I couldn't hear Jay complaining about not being able to see the land we came across on. Much more peaceful up here. And yes, I do try to ignore how high up we're on buddy," Silas counter-argued before Jek had a chance to say anything. 

Jek smiled and leaned against the rim of the lookout, watching the adults on the beach partying and having a fun time. "I'm wondering, maybe we could travel on the land during the morning after they're all past out from drinking..." he said with a laugh, joking at his friend. "Wishful thinking but I'm surprised you aren't down there, didn't your father want to ask you about your opinion on a plant they found?"

"It was a type of seaweed, normal like the ones we've seen the whole trip. Rather wait till tomorrow when there's actually something fun to see," Silas said and picked up his bag and started down the rope ladder. "I'm starving, let's go grab something to eat," he called up to Jek as continued down. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Cosmia-

She screamed in surprise when they hit the barrier, and sitting in the room filled with other kids she didn't know very well while her dad went exploring didn't help her calm down. She hugged her backpack close as she sat on the floor, thinking of the worst possible situations that she wished hadn't come to mind. As she sat there, she listened to one girl rant aloud. She finally let go of her pack and started rummaging around in it, eventually pulling out a rope. She decided to fiddle with it, tying and untying simple knots that slowly helped her calm down.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6857+ Stars 

dragonvampire976

Eura stayed where he was, he was watching the scene unfold as he leaned against a support for the ship. Don't get involved, blend into the shadows, and wait until I need to do something. Although I agree with Jay, IF WE EVER DO SOMETHING.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

dragonwolf4753

Since Jek and Silas are the oldest (Jek turned 17 during the trip and Silas is 17 and a half) they're basically adults and offered to due certain things but typically since they see themselves as kids still, they decline politely and enjoy hanging out and being kids. (which is why they're allowed on deck and such. Jek helps steer once in a while)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Danni~

Inside one of the crew quarters, a teen was dozing off because of the obvious lack of someting interesting to do. Originally, Danni had been restless and excited about the voyage, hanging around their dad whenever he was available and asking everyday about the route.  As the weeks dragged on, however, Danni suffered from an overwhelming feeling of being bored and tired. That had led to them sleeping (or half sleeping) more and more with every passing day. Not that there wasn't anything else they could do- but because they'd done it so much already that, honestly, what was the point in doing it anymore? No, it was better to travel to dreamalnd and stay away from the monotonous reality everyone in the ship was living. 

A suden shake violently pushed Danni against one of the room's solid walls and threw the teen out of their daydream. A bit dazed, they stood up slowly. It was an odd feeling, after being on the moving ship for so long, it didn't seem like it was moving anymore... maybe it had reached land at last!

On wobbly legs, Danni raced out and upstairs to deck with a smile on their face. 

However, when they got there, Danni and a group of kids with them were all ordered to gow downstairs again.

It had seemed like something important was going on. Maybe someone else would know? Danni's dad wasn't in his cabin making maps, so he must've been with the rest of the adults upstairs! Oh, how wonderful it would be if they all had reached land at last!

Still standing in the hall between the cabins, they spoke out loud to nobody in particular. "What do you think's going on? Maybe we finally reached land."

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

parakeetpanther60

Just some random thoughts and apologies

@Seeker my dark posts go through as well but not my fluffy boys like Ryan..

Also I said light brown then blond.. I guess it's somewhere between that totally wasn't basing him off of baby Troye then thinking about handsome man Troye

Basically I think they'd be great though because they're most pretty decent guys and generally easy to get along with

@Everyone He's touchy (poking Jay for example)

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Boop

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6857+ Stars 

compasspaw43

Sorry, apparently my posts don't want to go through! 

• Posted at:

parakeetpanther60

Relatable 

*smack Phil* Get yourself together boi

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic