free

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Bump

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Sorry, I promise I'll PoV soon!

• Posted at:

✧≺Been dead and gone, but not for long You'll hear the howling of my song≻✧  
Thumbnail avatar 45fce438a4

dragonvampire976

Um, COUGH

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

compasspaw43

Phil!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar dafdc32f8a

minkcat61

Are there any spots left? TwT

• Posted at:

Mink - she/her - 14 years old

I'm kind of like, obsessed with shipping..? XD

Follow me on scratch pLEASE, my username is Minkdragon

I make art and animation

I also have a RP called CHAOS Academy on there-

Idk what to write here ;w;

minkcat61

Oh oof wait never mind I read the whole thing- I see there are no spots left sorry TwT

• Posted at:

I make art and animation

compasspaw43

So, apparently my post just won't go through! I'll have to change it up a bit, and I'll try to have it done sometime tomorrow. Super sorry about the wait! 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

Hey Minkus remember me?

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

minkcat61

I wAs aFrAiD nObOdY rEmEmBeReD mE XDDDDD Maybe I should start RPing here again? Idk? TwT

• Posted at:

I make art and animation

compasspaw43

Jay

I threw a towel to Ryan, so he could properly clean his face. I could still hear the celebration in the other room, it sounded like glasses clinking, laughter, and a harmonica tune. They seem to be too occupied to pay attention to the kids. I suddenly perked up, this gave me an idea, and began putting some of my things in my tan canvas bag. I had a plan.

later that night, the partying died down, and the ship was quite. The Stars began their magnificent waltz, and the ship swayed slightly to the waves. The kids lay in their hammocks, almost all of them asleep. The expedition team had departed, and the remaining crew lay passed out somewhere in the hull of the ship.

I waited until the celebratory sounds had long stopped, before rolling out of my hammock. the boards beneath me creaked a little. I quickly changed into my day clothes, pushing my cotton pajamas under my hammock. I checked all my supplies, and dropped my compass into the top pocket of my beige collared button up that was tucked into a pair of army green high waisted shorts. I quietly opened one of the starboard side portholes, and got half my body through it. When the boat originally stopped, the crew had dropped the anchor. Lucky for me, it was dropped right outside the porthole. The salty breeze rippled my dark hair, and I took in the view. Nearly slipping into the ocean made me snap out of it, though. The porthole and the side of the boat were slick with sea water. Carefully, I reached out for the anchor line. Nearly slipping again, I realized I couldn't reach. There were still a few feet between my fingers, and the line. I decided it was too late to back out now, plus, I had done anything wonderfully dangerous since I boarded. I leapt from the ship and cling to the line, sliding down a foot or two. I let out a little yelp, and began to climb.

I peered over the deck railing to check if anyone was on deck. Nope! I climbed on and ran to the front to the boat. I stood with my hands on my hips, and the ocean spray, lightly freckling my face. I felt strong, and ready. Ready for a wonderful adventure. 

** when I type like this, it's third person, background, or meanwhile. It's to help give information and move the story along! 

• Posted at:

compasspaw43

Up

• Posted at:

dragonvampire976

Eura wasn't entirely asleep yet. He got up quietly, and followed Jay. He stepped behind him, and whispered in his ear: "Hello. Going for a walk?" He grinned.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Cosmia-

She couldn't sleep that night; she was too worried about her father. She figured she probably wouldn't be able to sleep, so she stayed dressed in her day clothes. After hearing two people slip out of their hammocks and walk towards tbe window, she followed, her backpack on her back as she tried to stay hidden in the shadows. Amazed that the one girl could fit through the window and climbed up, she grew confident, and followed after her {Jay} as well, her arms screaming by the time she had reached the top of the boat. Once reaching the top, she paused for a moment and looked around, smiling slightly at the veiw.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6857+ Stars 

compasspaw43

Jay

I had been focusing on other things, when someone spoke softly into my ear, "Hello. Going for a walk?" 

A bunch of words tried to escape my mouth at once, and the product was something similar to a cuss, and an exclamation all wrapped into one sound. Before I could think, I twisted my body, and kicked the knee of whoever was standing behind me. It was one of the kids, but I couldn't see them clearly in the dark, and rolling on the deck. I quickly helped the blue eyed boy to his feet, and apologized. I recognized him as Eura. "Ooh my gosh! I'm so sorry! But... what are you doing out here? And sneaking up on me like that?" I was trying to be as quite as possible. I hadn't yet noticed Cosmia peaking over the side of the ship. 

• Posted at:

dragonvampire976

"Yeah, I'll... not do that again. Sneak up on you, I mean. I heard you get up, and wanted to see what you were doing." I shrugged. 

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

parakeetpanther60

Ryan suddenly appeared behind Jay. "Hey guys. I figured you'd be smarter than to sneak up and surprise Jay like that. Why do you think I haven't said anything? I've been out here this whole time. Suckers." Ryan drew a deep breath "Anyways, I needed off the boat as much as Jay needed an adventure. You know how well I handle the ocean." Ryan blushed a bit and scratched his neck.

As much as you'd imagine throwing up in front of your crush would be embarrassing, the kids have seen the best and worst of each other throughout their days of sailing together and Ryan wished Silas would hurry up and join the rest of them

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Danni-

Papa's probably off somehwere inland, if he can go explore, then why can't I do it as well?

The teen was lying awake in their cot, but at the thought of doing something interesting to pass the time they sat up quickly. Silently, Danni slipped on their coat and stealthily made their way to the open door. The sounds of people- kids- walking by not too long ago caught their attention.

The physical effort of getting to the top of the boat wasn't too hard for Danni, although they recognized they weren't as fit as before.

"Hey kiddos, wassup." They waved a hand in greeting at the gathering of kids on deck(?).

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Silas and Jek

Silas opened his eyes, hearing loud kid voices all through out the cabins. He groaned and got up from bed, getting dressed and poked his head out of his room he shared with Jek. Originally they had been across the hall but a last minute kid showed up and they ended up being bunkmates. Spotting a kid climbing up the stairs to the main deck, he pulled his head back into the room and turned to Jek. Jek was softly snoring and Silas frown. Moving to Jek, he barked Jek's name and Jek jumped, eyes alert and hands up, ready to fight someone. 

Jek turned to see Silas holding in a laugh. "Not funny," Jek muttered, getting down from his bed.

"Should have seen your face, the answer disagrees with your opinion," Silas commented with a small smile. 

"What's up?" Jek asked, stretching his arms and spotting that Silas was dressed.

"Something's up, kids are going on to deck, my hunch is that-"

"They're going to see the island." Jek finished off and sighed. "Give me two minutes.

Two minutes later, the two of them were dressed and had their carrybags on. Moving up the stairs to the deck, the found kids waiting for them. 

Jek sighed, 'It's it a little past your bedtimes?" too tired to actually make civil conversation. 

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

dragonvampire976

"And your point is?" Eura asked, showing no signs of tiredness.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

swampcloud51

Cosmia-

"I don't think any of us can sleep," she muttered, answering Jek's question. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6857+ Stars 

dragonvampire976

THIS WILL NOT DIE!

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

dragonvampire976

I will poke this until the day I die

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

compasspaw43

I'll try and pov tonight!

• Posted at:

compasspaw43

Jay

as the group chatted, I began to inspect the situation. Looking over the front of the ship, it looked as if we were still floating on the water, but the entire front of the ship was not rocking. Interesting. I reached my hand out as far as it could go, like my father had done earlier. After reaching a certain point, my wrist down disappeared. I quickly pulled my hand back, and looked at it. Perfectly normal. I decided to take it a step farther, this time making my entire arm disappear. Next, was my head and shoulders. I was barely hanging onto the ships guard rails, by my feet. When I crossed over what I was calling the barrier, an invisible wall that separated the ocean from whatever was on the other side, I opened my eyes to a wonderful sight. A dark brown sandy beach, dotted with wild looking plant life. I peeked back out, to see the others still talking, so I made my move. I jumped from the ship, through the barrier, and on to the beach. The calm water lapped slowly around my lower ankles, and I left fuzzy imprints in the sand. Along with the various trees that existed on the beach, there were towering red-brown jagged rock formations. Wonderful. Beyond the beach, there was a jungle-like forest, with plants I couldn't identify. Absolutely wonderful. I grinned great big, showing the gap in my front teeth. "And the adventure begins," I whispered to myself, walking up the beach, towards the treeline.

• Posted at:

parakeetpanther60

Ryan-

Ryan, somewhat separate from the group, watched in amazement as Jay slowly disappeared into seemingly nowhere. He then reached out as she had done and put his arm through where she had, and then his head. He saw Jay walk towards the treeline. "Hey Jay!" he called. "Wait up for the rest of us, don't leave us behind." He turned back to where he had came from and put his hand through the barrier thing again. He noted that it worked both ways. "Hey Jek, Silas, everyone," he said excitedly. "Follow us! There's like an invisible curtain wall thingy and there's a lot of like, wild looking plants that seem as if they came out of a storybook and-" he rambled on and concluded with "Just follow us!" 

Ryan went back through the curtain and tried to run and catch up with Jay, but he tripped and fell. He stood back up and shook his head, shaking the sand out of his curly hair. He started walking to Jay more slowly. "Man, you don't know what it's means to slow down and wait up, do you?"

Sent at 10a

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

parakeetpanther60

Ryan-

Ryan, somewhat separate from the group, watched in amazement as Jay slowly disappeared into seemingly nowhere. He then reached out as she had done and put his arm through where she had, and then his head. He saw Jay walk towards the treeline. "Hey Jay!" he called. "Wait up for the rest of us, don't leave us behind." He turned back to where he had came from and put his hand through the barrier thing again. He noted that it worked both ways. "Hey Jek, Silas, everyone," he said excitedly. "Follow us! There's like an invisible curtain wall thingy and there's a lot of like, wild looking plants that seem as if they came out of a storybook and-" he rambled on and concluded with "Just follow us!" 

Ryan went back through the curtain and tried to run and catch up with Jay, but he tripped and fell. He stood back up and shook his head, shaking the sand out of his curly hair. He started walking to Jay more slowly. "Man, you don't know what it's means to slow down and wait up, do you?"

Sent at 10a

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dragonvampire976

Eura

I saw Jay jump off the side, and realize no one else was paying attention, I jump off the side and barely manage to land on my feet. "Ooof!" I say as I slam into the ground next to where Jay landed. I can't see where she is, but I can see her footprints. I follow them to the treeline, and can't see where they go. "Jay?" I call quietly to the air around.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

swampcloud51

Cosmia-

Hesitantly, she followed Jay, Ryan and Eura off the boat. "Guys, please wait up!" she called, growing nervous as she observed her surroundings she walking after them.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6857+ Stars 

dragonvampire976

pooookkeeeee

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him