Thumbnail avatar 4f575b511f

liondragon3229

So... I decided to make another story. Just a heads up, it's kind of a dark story plot so... yeah. If you prefer, you can also check out my spirit animals fan fiction. Point is, I'm doing this for fun so it might have some spelling errors and stuff... and the same things I wrote in my other post, you don't need to care and, I just hope you enjoy the story. 

Thanks!  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Might be more active this week.

People call me by many names, Liyo, is one.

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

one with no desire for fame,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

Awesome!

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

liondragon3229

Thanks! The prologue should be out soon!

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

liondragon3229

Andhera, prologue;

People often discribe me as an optimistic, cheery person. And I guess I am. Looks like a normal, middle school girl, right? Well, that's what everyone thinks... But am I really? 

I am one to get lost in the crowd. But look again, I am not part of the crowd...

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

Thumbnail avatar 692df65576

cobrapanther473

Cool! :)

• Posted at:

Daisy

Gang

Daisy, Goldenrod, Frost, Tamaki, Ak'wan, Aventine, Erik, Devin, Waren, Elliot, Chloe, Frost Knight

liondragon3229

Andhera, Episode 1, Past, we meet again. 

I awoke with the sharp buzz of my alarm. Lazily, I stretch my arm out and turn it off. I slowly sat up and looked at the time. "6:55! I'm late!" I rush out of bed and got ready, and swinging my backpack over my shoulder, I head out the door. "Got to go mom! I will come back soon!" "Ok!...Wait you forgot your-" I see the bus pass by. I race to make it in time. Luckily, it stopped to drop a few passengers at the stop, giveing me my chance to get on. Before I could find a spot, the bus jolted forword, and I crashed into someone nearby. "Sorry!" "Oh, it's ok." My mind filled with dread as I heard the familiar voice, memories echoing in my mind. I quickly turned around, hopeing he didn't see my face. "By the way, do I know you?" he asked, leaning over and tilting his face. I felt a shiver up my spine as he got closer to me. To my relief, the next stop came, and the doors opened. I hastily stepped out, only to flinch as someone snached my wrist. "Where do you think you're going?"                                                                                                                      

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

liondragon3229

Andhera, Episode 2, Phone Stealer.

Time skip...

I walked down the hallway, and entered the principal's office. Mr. Anderson was sitting on his chair, looking through a pile of papers. "So... what do you have to say for yourself? This is the sixth time this month you have been tardy. I hope I will not have to tell you this again." He said, annoyed. "Yes, Mr. Do Not Be Late." I replied, rolling my eyes. "Anyways, I didn't call you here because of that. I want you to show our new transfer student around the school and inform him on the regulations." He continued. I looked at the 'New Sudent', who was leaning his back against the wall, arms crossed and wearing a dark gray hoodie. And no mistake, I had seen him before. "You... You're that infuriating, rude, brash, unpleasant, ill-mannered, phone stealing guy from before!" I growled. "Ouch, that's going to leave a mark..." He said, with a smug smirk. " Are you stalking me? Give me my phone back. In fact, give me a brand new one. Give me both. You better still have it... Mr. Anderson, this is a scam. He will take your phone. Maybe even the computer that you watch kitten videos all day long. Then imagine, he will hack into it, and post it on social media, and then-" "That's enough! Stop revealing that to everyone-uh... I mean... can you not do a simple task? You're both going to be in the same class so just deal with it." He said, pushing the both of us out the door. "Try to get along, alright?" He slammed the door close. "Kitten videos. And you said I would hack his computer." "Don't even talk to me." I hissed, making my way to the classroom.

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

I shall lurk in the shadows as I stalk this thread.

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

liondragon3229

Thanks! Next episode coming soon!

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

liondragon3229

Um... I think Philter is angry with me? My posts haven't been going through. You can ignore this if this goes through.

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

liondragon3229

Andhera; Episode 3, A fight to win.

After giveing the tour, (which I disliked doing), and a long boring class later, lunch break started. I sat at my usual, quiet and empty table, and took a bite of my somosa. Finally, some time to relax."It's a good thing I saw you today, I wanted to have to talk with you!" Tsk. I think I jinxed it. Another annoying person. He flopped down into the seat next to me. "So... I'm Ed. I'm lead in the school basketball team. I'm sure you heard of me. Oh, and you saw me the other day volunteering, right? Anyways, I didn't catch your name..." I ignored him. I would deal with him later, after my somosas. He coughed to get my attention. "I just ask-" "Mind if I join your group?" I groaned to myself. Why did this guy have to show up? "First of all, no, you cannot. Second, just who are you? Can't you see I'm talking here?" "I'm Alex. And you are talking to... nothing, apparently. If you didn't notice aready, no one is listening to you." I remained slient as the two continued, not careing about them. "Hey! Are you trying to pick a fight with me? Do you even know what you're getting yourself into?" "Well, what do you think? I wouldn't even waste my time on you." Because you're "So Scary'. "Oh yeah? Well I'll show you scary!" Ok. Thats it. If I'm not going to be able to eat my somosas in peace, then there will be a real war. I stood up angrily, fuming. "I HAVE HAD IT! GO AND TAKE YOUR FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE, AND DON'T YOU DARE, EVER, BOTHER ME AGAIN!" I roared, and walked away. The rest of the day was as unbearable, and I was exhausted when I returned home. "Maina?" Yeah mom?" "... I thought I should let you know... nevermind." She didn't seem to well. "What is it?" "... Sal called." "What! How?" I said, rage filling my mind. "I don't know. I'll just block his number. Anyways, how was school?" She said, as if it was a small matter to be forgotten about. But isn't. And I knew she was stressed. She just acted like she wasn't. "School was ok... uh... tomorrow I have an assignment, so I won't be back right away... but don't worry! I will be fine!" "Ok..." "Don't worry!" I said. I smiled cheerfully. But... that's not how I felt. I really don't like to lie to my mom, you know? But... I'll get what I need... done.

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

liondragon3229

If my post doesn't go through, I will repost.

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

liondragon3229

AndheraEpisode 3, Fights to Win.

After giveing the tour (that I hated doing), and a long, boring class later, lunch break started. Luckily, I didn't forget my bag like last time. I sat down on my usual table, quiet and empty as always, and took a bite of my somosa. Finally, some time to re- "Awww. I was hopeing you would come back so I could chat with you. But it's fine. I will just eat lunch with you!" Tsk. I think I jinxed it. Another annoying person. He flopped down in the seat next to me, with a grin that would make anyone feel unpleasant. "So... I'm Ed. I'm the lead in the basketball team. I'm sure you heard about me. Oh, and you saw me the other day volunteering, right? Hehe, anyways, what's your name?" I ignored him. I would deal with him later, after my somosas. He coughed, trying to get my attention. "I s-" "Mind if I join your group? Why did this guy have to show up? Today is getting more irritating by the moment."First of all, no. Second, who the heck are you? Can't you see I'm talking here?" "I'm Alex. It seemed you where talking to... nothing? Because apparently, no one is listening, if you haven't noticed." I remained silent as the two continued, calmly eating my food. "Hey! Are you trying to pick a fight with me? Do you even know who I am? "Well, does it look like it? Your threat is so lame I wouldn't even consider it as one." "Oh, is that how it is? You want to see a threat? Well here's one for you!'' Ok, that's it. I will not tolerate this. If I can't eat my somosa in peace, then there will be a real war. "I HAVE HAD IT! YOU FOOLS GO TAKE YOUR FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE, AND STOP BOTHERING ME! Arggg. I am surrounded by idiots. I roared, and walked away. The rest of the day was as unbearable, and I was exhausted once I came home. "Maina?" "Yeah mom?" "...Sal called." My mind was filled with rage. "What? How?" "I don't know. But I'll just block his number. Anyways, how was school?" She said, through I could tell she was still stressed. "It was ok. But thanks for letting me know! ...Tomorrow I have some things to take care of, so I might not be back right away." "Where are you going?" "Oh, just somewhere in town. I'll be back quick." Ok..." "Don't worry! I will be safe! I said. I said everything with a cheerfull smile. Just smile. But yet... I felt... dark.

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

liondragon3229

you can ignore the one above.

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

liondragon3229

For those of you who don't know what a somosa is... well, it's a fried triangle shaped food that is filled with spiced potatos, originated in India. I had one before so I thought I should add it into the story... also, because I adore it. Anyways, I decided to do a 'Character Analysis' that tells you the character's name, personality ect. Some of them won't have it, and others may have it later on. I will update it as well. 

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

liondragon3229

Bump.

Phill, why? I know you are tired but... never mind.

anyways, could you please let my posts go through? 

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

liondragon3229

Andhera; Episode 4,  Secrets.

The next day...

I watched the clock, waiting for what seemed forever school to end. "Ok, class has ended" Ms. Young announced. Everyone stood from their seats, and headed out the door. Hidden amongst all the people, I thought it would be easy to leave without a trace. But as walked out, who should I see but that annoying phone stealer. "Hey. So... I was thinking I should-" "Will you ever stop following me?" I said, glareing at him. "...Give you your phone back." He continued, handing me my phone. I immediately grabbed my phone, and shoved it into my backpack. 'Well, duh. You should have never took it in the first place! It's not like you're doing me a huge favor.""Are you going anywhere after school?" He asked. I couldn't let him find out... if that ever happened then... "None of your business." I replied sharply. "Eh... I will just come with you anyways." He said with bothersome smile. "I said, none of your business." I repeated, quickly makeing my way down the hallway. He caught up with me, and despite my attempts to shake him off my track, He ended up appearing time and time again. I had a small amount of time, and I just had to risk it. I reached my destination; The School Gardening Club. "Maina! ...Wait... OMG Maina you got a boyfriend!" Argggg. I knew it. "And he's-" "Lizz, no he is NOT. Can you stop shipping me with random people?" I said, before she could say anything else. I glanced at Alex, who was just awkwardly standing there, blankly staring. I kind of felt bad for him; but he was the one who made the mistake for following me. So nah. "Oh......" Lizz said, blushing. Alex laughed nervously. "...Yeah... I should... really get going..."He said as Lizz advanced towords him. Just drama. I just sighed and walked away.  Most likely, Alex wouldn't be able to come after me, and that give me some relief. Now, back to what I came for. "Oh, hi Maina! What brings you here today?" "I just had some plants I needed to water for this week's assignment." I said happily. The girl didn't give it another thought. Good. While everyone will think I'm here, I would sneek out. Once I knew no one was watching, I placed the mask on my face, and pulled up the hood of my black jacket. It wouldn't show my identity, but it wouldn't look like I was hiding it either. In a matter of minutes, I reached the familiar alley. I took a deep breath, and entered the shadows, soon disappearing into the darkness.

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

liondragon3229

This next episode is longer, so it may take some time.

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

Thumbnail avatar 58dd975be9

anubisathena132

ok

• Posted at:

Praetor Karter

Male

Half-Blood

Son of Athena

Starch is bad for ogres.

Gang: Kurogane, Fai, Leonardo and Rowan

"No, stupid. I'm a Leo. You're a Percy."

~Leo Valdez to Percy

liondragon3229

Oh... I meant by the episode above. I originally thought it would be longer, so I wrote that... that probably makes no sense. But thanks for reading! Next episode should be out this Monday. 

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

Nice, I like It.

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

liondragon3229

Andhera; Episode 5, The Black Market.

The place hadn’t changed a bit since the last time I came here. I quickly walked through the crowd, ignoring the glances and glares of those I passed by. I stopped only when I reached the door. A man, probably six times my size, carelessly sat on the steps, blocking the entrance. “Move.” I said firmly. He stood and leaned forward, so that I could see his unwelcoming smirk spread across his face. “Why should I?” He said, his voice hoarse and ruff. “That is none of your concern.” I replied calmly. He peered at me, as if to see through my mask. “You’re rather young to know about the black market...” He suddenly thrust his hand out, and tried to grab me. I swiftly dodged and yanked his arm, throwing him to the ground. Some started to join the fight, others running. Around half a dozen more, and I knocked the door down. That same person, who once threatened me at the bus station, was now in front of me. “W-who are you? Hector said, stumbling back. I didn’t reply. “What do you want? I-I’ll give you anything!” I continued to advance towards him. “If you want money... Just take it! Take it all!” I took out my knife. “No.” 

• Posted at:

I am

a wanderer, a traveler, 

a young story teller,

one who is without name,

who am I?

I will not lie,

I am I.