Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

Holy crap.

Where has my life gone?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Literally same

• Posted at:

Full name: Dacien Quill Pines

Also: Blaise

(For info go to /356271)

Other half: Jokester

Just your friendly SAMB Spiderman 

"MR STARK IT SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR IN HERE!"

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

you’ll be fine

i personally really like high school bc elementary was pure cringy little kid drama and i made a lot of new friends 

just remember to learn to map out the school and esp the bathrooms, and to study hard. also, say hi to ppl beside you in class and any friends of friends bc friends are good. just having someone to say hi to or copy notes from is nice. 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

catamber1354

I suppose so

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar 2d6566021e

misttiger110

Just get the teachers to like you, otherwise prepare for pain. But high school is a lot of fun, and you'll make a tons of new friends. There's something in it for everyone. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 280110666c

hydrakitten48

What they've all said. Don't be afraid to ask a teacher for help if you're lost. Also, join a club or two. It'll help you make new friends 'cuz those people also voluntarily joined as well, so at least y'all have a common interest

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

A. Join band XD It makes everything better.

B. Have at least one friend in every class. If you are sick, or forget to do homework, you will need them.

C. DO HOMEWORK ON TIME. Most people I know that are failing classes is because they don't do homework.

D. Only join a club if you want to, even if all of your friends are in it.

E. Try and have one friend who is a good driver and has never gotten into an accident. There might be a time you need a ride.

F. If you happen to have a day or weekend with no homework, do something you've been wanting to (cleaning, writing, etc.) before doing nothing and playing video games.

G. Have a calculater and pencil, always. Keep your phone with you if you have one.

H. Chew a unique flavor of gum while studying, and have it again while taking the test over that material.

I. Only listen to orchestral music while studying/doing homework. Try a video game playlist if you want. Lyrics can be very distracting.

J. Keep a schedule for the first week or so. If you forget what class you're going to, it could be a pretty big issue. Carry your schedule with you until your very comfortable with it.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

NOTHING EVER LASTS FOREVER.

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

I feel the urge to give you some (possibly unwanted) tips

Talk to as many people as possible. That kid sitting by themselves on the bleachers will probably become your friend anyway, so leave a good first impression. Besides, not many people like eating alone.

Get and stay on the teacher’s good sides. They’ll be less likely to get mad at you, and will be nicer to you as well. Some are actually pretty cool people.

Study every question on that study guide. Nine times out of ten, it will be on the list.

Work hard, yes, but also take chances and make new experiences. If nothing else, you’ll get a good story out of it.

Don’t procrastinate...too much. After a certain amount it will begin to affect you negatively.

And yep, that’s it. Good luck!

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Tips:

- have a homework strategy. You must have a plan on how do get all of your homework done on time.

- to bite off more than you can chew. Don't take too many advanced classes. All they do is make you miserable if you don't love the subject.

-If you don't understand something, ask for help

-you must study 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

catamber1354

Lol, all you people saying "Don't procrastinate" and "Always study..." 

You're preaching to the choir

My mother literally has to try to get me NOT to study sometimes

• Posted at:

Love you all.

~Windsong <3