Half-Blood

Son of Athena

Starch is bad for ogres.

Gang: Kurogane, Fai, Leonardo and Rowan

"We don't have to dwell on painful moments"

~Fai D. Flowright.

Thumbnail avatar 05241604e6

wolfdragon31316

Surviving 6th grade is hard or me. Practically everyone hates us.

Though I may not be in eighth or seventh grade, I can say that if you managed to survive 6th grade, you can possibly last more. I wish you the best of luck next year. :D

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Thumbnail avatar b940f5abfd

crowsoul50

Do whatever. As long as you don’t care, no one else will. Do what you do, do what you want. It’s not as difficult as it seems. Roll with the punches. Don’t do anything stupid, keep your head down, and you’ll be fine!

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thumbnail avatar 2a7c61cd8e

scarletdragon3016

Try your best. Don't give up. Do your homework. Respect the teachers. Eat your vegetables. And more :).

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar c1636145e5

greenstorm25

Stay on the good side of your teachers. Oh, side note: always remember that they're human too, and have flaws. Before blaming something entirely on a teacher, take a look at yourself, and see if you can change something about your behavior in class/your studying habits/etc etc. It annoys me when my peers complain about a teacher, but haven't done anything themselves to improve the situation (such as being quiet in class). 

Back to the point, if a teacher truly is being unreasonable, just do what they want (unless it's illegal or smth). Just get the grade, and go. 

As for a social life, find friends. Quick. Of course, you shouldn't go with people you know will screw you over because they're the only ones who're willing to be your friends at the moment, just try to find some quality buds ASAP. Unless you can somehow get along with everyone in your grade with ease (like my little sister), even just one or two friends make things so much better. I'm personally on decent terms with most people  I've interacted with, but I tend to hang out with my friends almost exclusively. Over the years, I've found that the less I mix with people outside of my friends, the more happy and comfortable I'll be at school. 

Other than that, study, pay attention in class, do your best, and don't forget to participate in clubs/dances/etc etc if you'd like to. 

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

Perpetually tired, stressed, and confused

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

yeehaw

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

*kiss up to teachers - you'll wind up making more money than them in the future, probably, so why weigh them down? they've got families to - do your homework, be kind, and stay out of classroom drama.

*reach out and test the waters. once you graduate, friendships don't last as long. work on building up relationships, even if it's nerve-wracking.

*do your homework. being late a couple times is fine, and sometimes you'll have to stay awake late to finish a product. write as much as you can - teachers love it. search up ways to formulate your writing and, like i said, write a lot down. even if it's garbage, so long as you add in a bit of colorful language and your own flair, they'll love it. this can be applied to literally any subject - except math, i guess.

*work hard on projects. they're as important as tests.

*study if you need to on tests. i've never studied before and i'm going to need to start now if my sources are correct. i wish i'd learned these habits back in middle and elementary school.

*stay out of drama and mainstream friend groups. they'll either wind up smoking in HS, or worse. trust me - even the smart kids in those groups are getting into some bad stuff.

*drink more water, exercise, yadda yadda yadda. create those habits when you're young.

*join sports, they look good on resumes.

*learn how to write a resume, cook, and other things. 

*read more - it'll make you seem more sophisticated and expand your vocabulary.

*tone down your enthusiasm and energy. yes, you are annoying. no, that is not a problem. but when you're my age and still an annoying gremlin, it just makes another batch of insecurities that you need to swallow.

*a lot of the things you will feel will be "just a phase". your brain chemistry is changing, and in order to ride the waves of this without hurting yourself and others, you're going to need to keep this in mind. if you feel like it's necessary, find a local psychologist near you, or a counselor. you will be fine.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Thumbnail avatar 5a30c58bc1

strongholdcow22

Get. Sleep. 

• Posted at:

Chipmonk

a queer was here

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

Still figuring out how this whole thing works myself. O_o

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Shrugging and a vast knowledge of memes will do you good. 

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Get enough sleep, have a plan to how to get all of your homework done on time, study, ask for help when you need it, don't be tardy, dont procrastinate, and you should be fine

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 928d6e5e7d

amberunicorn816

Don’t worry.  It’s not that hard.  I’m in my grades accelerated program, so right now I’m learning 2 grades worth of stuff in one year.  It’s just more homework.  And a lot more drama, but I’m only talking about my district.  You’ll survive.  

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Also, JH contains a lot of teasing about crushes and stuff. Even if you're not the one with the crush but your friends think another person has a crush on you. *Pretty much my current situation at school*

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS
Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

I think it would be easier for us to help you if you told us more specifically what you need help with.

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3