Which role-play sounds the most interesting?

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

I have been meaning to do something active and I feel like there aren't enough serious role-plays. And by serious I don't mean it's about life and non-fiction, no, I mean like constantly poving and people just don't drop or forget about it in the first week. I've always meant to do one and I have once but it was over a year ago. Anyone up for a little role-play then?

 

I have two ideas but I'm open to suggestives for the outline. The following are the three ideas I have come up with that are semi original.

 

Teen Bite Reboot


The tale of Scott McCall and his pack have been around for years now, the stories about a pack in Beacon Hills that protect those of all kinds, not just their own. Word has gotten out about supernatural beings and creatures that kill in forms of wolves. But to some, these are just rumors about fake ideas to keep the real problems at bay. In Sterling City, life is as normal as it gets except when a night before a full moon, a case of four bodies are found in the woods. The idea of a unsolved murder mystery case strikes interest in a small group of friends looking for something interesting in their small home town. Four friends go out in the night to try and find a body because what’s life without solving a murder case at eleven o’clock at night? However, what they find isn’t what they were hoping for and the group gets separated from each other. The following day, they whisper to eat other to what happen that night, trying to get it out of their heads. They found a body, yes, but the body of a human…it’s still unclear. Part of the group isn’t telling the full story of what happened that night. Part of the group are struggling to control themselves around other people. Two friends are struggling to stay normal, to stay sane, to stay… human. 


Meanwhile at the same time, a wolf like howl can be heard across the town. But this cry like howl sounds almost beast like. But as you roll in bed, trying to figure out the sound that just woke you up from your dreams, you can’t help but think you misheard the noise since wolves in California are extinct. Going back to sleep, you forget about the howl you heard and wake up the next day to meet your friends at school. Only when you catch up to your four best friends, they’re acting differently today, almost like they’re sick. You can’t help but feel something’s not right and that they aren’t telling you the full truth of what is going on. 


Something isn’t right in Sterling, whether or not it’s supernatural or just doesn’t feel right, something’s not right. The ground is shaking and the storm is never far away. 

 

[This would have five characters, including mine and assigned spots with different abilities]

 

Prisoner 112675

 

It's dark, old, and you can hear a weird beeping noise every five minutes go off as you open your eyes. Finding yourself in a cell like caplse and the door to the cell left wide open, you walk out, confused and your head hurting like someone wacked you with a metal bar. You slowly start to realize you have no memory of the past except for waking up. Wandering down the hall you are on, you discover that your cell was the only thing on the floor. Coming to a elevator you find the control panel loose, like someone has intentionally ripped it open to over ride it. Going up the elevator, you find there are fifty four other floors, and six floors that go into the negative, -1, -2, -3, -4, -5, and -6. You were on one of these floors and you push a random button. As you go up, you arrive to the top floor, only to find something you wish you hadn't. It's no giant apartment building like you had wished it to be, rather it's a huge space ship floating in the middle of space.... next to a giant planet that looked like it had exploded a few hours ago. 

But you aren't alone. You find three others like yourself somewhere on the ship, each one different and each one like you, no memory of the past. 

 

You turn your attention to the biggest question at hand. Who are you?

 

[A four person role-play, including me]

 

En Route

 

You're different from the people you care about, but you aren't sure why. When suddenly, men wearing coats come to talk to your parents and the next thing you know, you're in a car, driving all the way to New York. A man in a lab coat comes to greet you, saying that you'll be well taken care of and that what is about to happen is for the greater good. You spent the first week there confused but comfortable. It wasn't until the following week when you realized the biggest mistake to ever be made. They called you a lusus naturae or mutant for short. That was two years ago. Now, you wish you were dead. A bio-engineered human experiment, that's what you are now. A governmental weapon to be put on the field whenever something needs to be put down or stopped. You're keep in isolation and if you do one action against someone that could be considered even the tinest bit agressive, you're locked away from any hopes of seeing the outside world.

 

However, it wasn't until now that you thought you were alone in this world. An alarm signal is going off when you're being instructed about a new mission. You can hear screams and gun shots and you see a moderator screen covered with dead bodies. Whatever is outside is far more monster than you could ever be but that isn't until the chaos goes silent and the door to the room is ripped off from its hinges. Two kids, around your age, stand there. One is covered with blood, the other is out of breath. They say there's no time to explain and you're offered the choice to leave the cage and go with them. You follow and watch as they unlock two more cells like your's and together, you leave the building by storming out. 

 

When you drive out from the wilderness and a day passes by of stop and go before coming to an old mansion like home that is covered with overgrown ivy and weeds. The one that was out fo breath earlier take sout a key and unlocks the front door and they find the whole place clean from top to bottom. After walking into a study like library, the two first people you meet yesterday sit down and chat with each other, holding drinks. They then realize the three pairs of eyes staring at them and the two look at each other before speaking. "You're all probably confused and scared but we're going to be good friends," one of them says while the other one grunts in annoyance. "Welcome to what's left of Charles Xavier's school for the gifted or other known as, the school for mutants." 

 

You thought you were the only one, the only one to have a special power and do things other's couldn't. The two who brought you here are giving small smiles as they explained to you the truth of how the whole world is in trouble, and it's up to the five of them to stop it from happening. 

 

[Basically like an x-men story but modern times and most mutants have been destroyed and the mutant gene prevented from happening for special reasons. 5 spots including mine.]

 

Banned

 

You appear in an infinite white room with nothing but yourself and a piece of paper saying "You have been banned from existence." You aren't the only one however as you find four others all wearing white and the same confused looks. The catch? All of their papers are blank to you and your's is blank to them. What did each of you do to have this mystery happen?

 

There are four spots open. I say that some role-plays have less or more but I will change the amount of spots depending on which one wins in two days. Experiened role-players only please, I will develop this into a story and which ever one wins

Spots:

1:OPEN

2;OPEN

3:OPEN

4:OPEN

5:Taken by me, Seeker

 

more details will be added when the winning vote is put. Hopefully it will turn out really good XD

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save a spot, if possible

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

                    ♠

           sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

     “ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

 ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

               ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

                     ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

These are all great! If possible, can you save me a spot?

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

              ʀʊռɛ

          She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Forum cousin with Burner

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

 

⇽We are the Knights who say "Ni"

        And we demand a shrubbery! 

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Saved^ Jokes, you're definetly welcomed to this role-play cult

 

Also, I want to make sure everyone is happy with the choice. This thread will also be a plotline/structured post for the role-play. Basically after the votes have been casted and enough people have signed up, I'll put some suggestions on how the role-play will go and feedback from those in it are welcomed. It will be like circle time, each of us will give ideas and I'll combine them into the role-play at some part because it's not a role-play unless it's well developed with story, drama, and craziness. XD

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Save a spot for En Route, please!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

 

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

 

 

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

 

 

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

May I reserve a spot in advance if En Route ends up winning?

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

__Reve_Elysium__

She/They || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

Thumbnail avatar 998df98b78

fairyathena472

Please save me a spot for Prisoner Number I Forgot if it wins!

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KITTEN

Queen of 0w0

Author in training

Collecter of sparkly things

Wannabe artist

DnD geek

Bookworm!

Hot mess of a child

She/her

Bicurious!

 

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

Thumbnail avatar f1da98cab5

joyfulcat108

Bookmark (not saving a spot or anything, I just want to spectate)

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dreamkeeper

 

"I stand at the turning of the years"

"Before going their separate ways forever"

"No one deserves to fade away"

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"I wish I had more TNT"

"They'd say I got no heart"

 

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

1:Saved for jokester

2;Saved for Rune

3:OPEN (Lavender only if En Route wins)

4:OPEN (Reve only if En Route wins)

5:Taken by me, Seeker

 

If En Route doesn't win, the spots will be reopened. 

 

So there are two spots that are semi open but only if En Route doens't win^^

 

Votes end tomorrow.

 

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

This looks pretty interesting, but I'm honestly not sure I'd be able to keep up with it, so I'll probably just spectate. ^^'

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Wolfheart~

 

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

 

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

 

One Riot, One Ranger

 

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

 

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Ooooh, it's tied vote currently. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Aw man, I'm late for this. It's probably a good thing though, lol. I tend to get swamped in work too fast to reliably keep up with most roleplays these days.

 

I'll be lurking

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʟʏs ʀʙʟ ʀɪs ɪs ʜʀ, ʙʜɪɴ ʜ ʀ, ɪɴ ʜ ɴx ʀ; ʙ ɪ ʜ ʟs ʜ ʏ. ʀʜs ɪ ʜ ɴʟʏ ɪsʟɪ ɪ. /ɪɴ
Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Stalkers are allowed, and I might make an extra spot if needed though that spot may be a villain sort of role so it depends, if anyone here wants to be a villain then you may be in luck.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Save me a spot for the Prisoner one please! I feel like it's based off of one of my favorite shows "Dark Matter" 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

                KEY

   

 

           HOPELESS WANDERER

      [QUEEN OF BROKEN DREAMS]

 

 ◈I got a love that keeps me waitin'

   I'm tryin' to keep the faith alive

 

                 DidymusTwins

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Dark matter? Is it a tv series? I don't have netflix or anything so I don't really watch tv.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Gosh, this is going to be close...

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

All of them sound amazing Seeker so I honestly would go for any of them whatever one wins. Do you have a deadline for the voting? 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

                KEY

   

 

           HOPELESS WANDERER

      [QUEEN OF BROKEN DREAMS]

 

 ◈I got a love that keeps me waitin'

   I'm tryin' to keep the faith alive

 

                 DidymusTwins

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

1:Saved for jokester

2;Saved for Rune

3:Saved (Lavender only if En Route wins) (Saved for Key if Prisoner wins)

4:Saved (Reve only if En Route wins) (Saved for kitten if prisoner wins)

5:Taken by me, Seeker

 

Votes end in less than 24hours

 

All spots have been saved for the top leading two/in general.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

save a spot for me if all the saves are over and Prisoner wins!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

 With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

 

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

I can squeeze you in Darmidnight just knwo it's a scripted plot and povs won't be short paragraphs.

 

It seems that prisoner is in the lead...

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Looks like Prisoner has one 8 to 7, a very close match. 

 

I'll post more information about the role-play tomorrow as it is almost 1 in the morning were I am. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

So I'm finishing the rough draft of the outline for the role-play which will give some background information on it however I won't be giving everythign away ebcause I want to have the characters themselves slowly figure out their past with each step they take and the clues I'll give later on. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

Gotch ya! How long would they be would they be like... how long this space is?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

here?Would it be good here?

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

 With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

 

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Typically about 10+ sentences but the amoutn you showed below would work as well. It can be smaller depending on the situation durign the role-play but I'm looking for a lot of detail because it's going to be turned into a story later. Plus, it's more unique to see how descriptive each person can be.

 

Also, do you guys want to know about the whole main idea now (about the secret parts and such and things that will happen on later or do you want them to appear in clue like formations? (I'd pov in a narrator like way and show hints and ideas/suggestions the character could do to find something new or do something important) 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

 It depends. If you want the thing to be written more as a collective group story, then give us the main plot points to work off of. Pros are we don’t need to wait for you to PoV all the time, and it’s less work and a bit more surprise for you. Cons, it might not go exactly as you planned, but will branch out a lot more. Personally, I like that idea. With you as the narrarator, you get more control over the story, and we get the element of surprise during events. It’s less like a collaborative story and more like a DnD campaign, with you as GM. Cons are more work for you, and if you leave there’s no continuing the story.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

                    ♠

           sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

     “ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

 ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

               ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

                     ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

I feel like the DnD campaign would work a bit better in this situation. (Any chance do you play Jokes? I used to do so as a hobby but eventually stopped)  I think that's the style I'm going to go with. I'll give a little more description on how the rp will be and post the forums soon. After that, I'll make the offical thread and we'll get started once forums are all turned in. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

coolio, I'm excited ^-^ 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

                KEY

   

 

           HOPELESS WANDERER

      [QUEEN OF BROKEN DREAMS]

 

 ◈I got a love that keeps me waitin'

   I'm tryin' to keep the faith alive

 

                 DidymusTwins

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

I used to back in grade seven and eight, but that stopped when I got into highschool. I enjoy rping still, but as for DnD, I haven’t gotten the chance since then.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

                    ♠

           sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

     “ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

 ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

               ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

                     ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Basically the same for me, I did it a few years back.. the last time I did a really good one was about seven months ago but the campaign was cancelled due to midterms which was sad but udnerstandable. But yeah, school does take a toll in the way of gaming XD.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Alright, so the winner by a point is Prisoner 112675. Thank you all for coming and voting, it was interesting to see what you all wanted  and Lavender and Reve, it was a pleasure to have you but sadly En Route did not win and your saves are void now which is a shame. If I was better with bigger plots, I would have you two join as well but for now I'm going to stick to smaller groups. Here are the following in the role-play and your spots are saved forever unless one has to drop out. 

 


Jokester

Rune

Key

Kitten

Myself, Seeker

And maybe Darmidnight if she wants to be squeezed into it.

 


Alright, now, getting to business. I gave you all a short run down earlier of how someone wakes up in a cell like caplse, they find themselves alone before moving down the hall like a lost puppy. Eventually they find an elevator and they go up. When they get there at the top (because pressing the top button is always the most fun) and bam, they realize they're in space near a destroyed planet and they have no memory of anything, even their name is missing. Eventually everyone meets up and they try to figure out what happened and who they even are. 

 


That is the basic run down of the simplest way to explain the story: in space, no sure where, no name and no memory. 

 


Here's the more updated version:

 


After finally finding everyone on board, five (maybe six) members all in prison like outfits, a few notice that most of them all look relatively the same age. They don't remember who they are and nothing looks familar. They can remember the normal items like what color is what or how to brush their teeth or even what a hamburger tastes like but nothing about their own memories that they made is relevant in their minds. After trying to look around for anything to catch their eye, an alarm goes off and the group has to trust each other to figure out just what the alarm is trying to do. After ten minutes of panic with a alarm in the background, it stops suddenly and all is silent. The group has to work together to get the airship they're on to start working on but how can they do it when they don't know their names? 

 


Slowly, they start to take in their situation a bit more seriously as they hear a scream sounding faint but coming further away from them, like on a different floor. The scream is agonzing and goes on for a few minutes before being cut off. The only problem with the said scream? Only two of them heard it, the others hadn't even noticed it

 

 

 

Here's the form. (Yo Jokes, I'm piggybacking off of yours)

 


<>Forms<> (Keep in midn they won't remeber anything and get rid of all () ) They will be all wearing the same outfit when first being introduced and nothing on them except for the outfits they have. My first pov will explain basically everything as possible as I can. Also, keep genders mixed. since there are six of us, the first three to put in their forms will get to pick what. (so either 3:3 or 2:4 is fine but I'd perfer more males than female if that's the case. ) They don't know who they are but please no edgy, dark and dramatic children. they're mostly adults so they know how to be mostly mature (I use mostly very lightly in this situation)

 


Full Name: 

Nicknames: 

Age: (all from 19-22)

Gender: (Female or male please, biologically speaking that is)

 

<>Appearance<>

 · Eye Color:

 · Face Shape: 

 · Skin Tone:

 · Hair Color:

 · Hair Style:

 · Body Physique:

 · Height in cm:

 · Weight in pounds (lbs):

 

<>Outfit<> (The outfit they will later change into, think of a normal outfit that's semi classy. a t-shirt and shorts/pants or leggings or like a hensley t-shirt with jeans and a sweatshirt on top. Something like that. Make it fit your characters)

 · Upper:

 · Lower:

 · Footwear:

 · Accessories/Extra:

 · Weapons style/type:

 

<>Personality<>

Prominent Traits: 

How do you generally act or make decisions?:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Habits:

General personality:

 


<>Background<> (This will be added in by me so don't worry about it)

 

<>Abilities<> (This is a hint of something for later, for now ignore this and leave it blank)

 

<>Relationships<>

(might be developed through the story and shipping is allowed however there will be a semi plot twist for some who do decide to ship)

 


(pick one)

 

Other:

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Odd, I had a question at the end that didn't show up. In other, choose either green or purple.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Tempted to make an edgy, dark and dramatic adult now

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

                    ♠

           sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

     “ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

 ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

               ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

                     ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

May I add something? What if they had muscle memory for some things. Like certain things come very naturally as if they know what they're doing but not knowing how they know. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

                KEY

   

 

           HOPELESS WANDERER

      [QUEEN OF BROKEN DREAMS]

 

 ◈I got a love that keeps me waitin'

   I'm tryin' to keep the faith alive

 

                 DidymusTwins

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Well, I guess I can allow that but I rather they know basically nothing out of the ordinary. They can know a few muscle memory things but keep it small.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Save a spot in prisoner RP please!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Miracle

Life is a miracle in itself.

#Cyborg/Lunar

My god's not dead he's surely alive

Anime finatic

It's fine if they don't, it was just a idea.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

                KEY

   

 

           HOPELESS WANDERER

      [QUEEN OF BROKEN DREAMS]

 

 ◈I got a love that keeps me waitin'

   I'm tryin' to keep the faith alive

 

                 DidymusTwins

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

@Miracle, sorry, spots have already been filled, perhaps next time.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 998df98b78

fairyathena472

Mkay, I'm actually really excited about this!

So we post our forms on here, right? (And probably actually RP on here, too?)
I thought I saw something about that, but I couldn't find it, so I figured I'd ask.

I was already excited about this but then yall said DnD and now I'm hyped.

I'm an avid DnD player, GM of four sessions.

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KITTEN

Queen of 0w0

Author in training

Collecter of sparkly things

Wannabe artist

DnD geek

Bookworm!

Hot mess of a child

She/her

Bicurious!

 

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

It's was a good idea though Key and I can picture them knowing stuff a little, as long as they don't suddenly know how to calcuate what's the meaning of life is aftering just waking up not knowing who they are is fine by me.

 

We'll be posting forms on here but this this is mostly a jumble of ideas/messages, starting on a fresh post would be better in my opinion. Also yes, DnD is the best. Chaotic neutral all the way is the only way to play. Game master huh, quite a powerful postion, I'd die being GM after the first session because my party always does the weirdest stuff. (when we were still playing that is XD)

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

 

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

Full Name: Heather Pricilla Fuller

Nicknames: Brave One

Age: 19

Gender: Female

<>Appearance<>

 · Eye Color: Green/hazel

 · Face Shape: a incompleted heart

 · Skin Tone: a very light tan

 · Hair Color:A dirty blond

 · Hair Style:A ponytail and sometimes a braid

 · Body Physique: Atheletic Build(i don't know what this means)

 · Height in cm: 190cm

 · Weight in pounds: 125

 

<>Outfit<> (The outfit they will later change into, think of a normal outfit that's semi classy. a t-shirt and shorts/pants or leggings or like a hensley t-shirt with jeans and a sweatshirt on top. Something like that. Make it fit your characters)

 · Upper: She has a blue workout sleavless shirt with a black jacket

 · Lower: black workout pants

 · Footwear:Neon blue Nike Tennis Shoes

 · Accessories/Extra: N/A

 · Weapons style/type: She has a bow on her back with a couple saxe knives by her waist

 

<>Personality<>

Prominent Traits: what does this mean? I will add this in another post

How do you generally act or make decisions?: She usually chooses what to do very wisely and she will end it quickly with her fast skills

Likes:Reading, practice fighting, running,sports, 

Dislikes:pinks,makeup, alvacodoes, basically... anything girly

Habits: She will crack her knuckles a lot so her fingers kind of swollen

General personality:Brave,smart,kind,loyal,fearless,feirce,strong,confident,determined,alert,fast, she has a serious attitude and can come off rude and sassy, and tough

 


<>Background<> 

<>Abilities<> (

<>Relationships<>

 


(pick one)

 

Other: She is a lot stronger than she might seem. Her muscles are torn and she is suprisingly stronger than most people she meets

Also, what do you mean by pick one?

 

Thanks!

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

 With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

 

    1 , , 3