Full Name: Lucas Mayhunter
Nicknames: Luc, Luch (pronounced LOO-ch), Hunter (preferred). She will gut you if you call her Lucy.
· Eye Color: Dark brown with specks of numerous other bright colours in it.
· Eye Shape: Round and upturned with black eyelashes.
· Face Shape: Square, with a narrow, turned up nose.
· Skin Tone: Porcelain with dark freckles all over.
· Hair Color: Dark crimson red.
· Hair Style: Curly ringlets, falls down to her mid back.
· Body Physique: Flexible, dancer’s body. Lean muscle.
· Height in cm: 165 cm
· Weight in pounds: 125 lbs
· Upper: An oversized black Nirvana hoodie, worn over a black tank top.
· Lower: A pair of fitted dark blue-grey faded jeans, ending a bit above the ankles.
· Footwear: A pair of black ankle boots reaching a couple inches above the ankles, laced up. Brown bases and good grip.
A thin gold chain with a gold ring worn around her neck. The ring is etched with tiny designs, and is too small to fit anything but the tip of the smallest finger.
A tattoo of two black wavy lines overlapping on her right ankle.
A tattoo of a sentance in an odd language of symbols going up her left arm.
A tattoo of a black ellipsis going up the outside of her right hand.
A birthmark in the shape of a semicolon behind and slightly below her left ear.
· Weapons style/type: Daggers, throwing knives, bow & arrow
Prominent Traits: Bold, brave, mischevious, semi-loyal, sarcastic
How does she generally act or make decisions?: Lucas thinks over all the possible outcomes, decides which one would benefit her the best, and then goes for it.
Likes: Good music, most often old music or rock/grunge. Games involving use of her mind, since she knows how to win those. Games involving stamina or strength, as they kerp her occupied and still require strategy. Risk takers, she finds them unpredictable and more of a challenge to interpret than others. Savoury foods, anything that’s on the extreme side of spicy is also good with her. The colour crimson.
Dislikes: Being told what to do, even though she probably won’t do it anyway. Others trying to control her, it won’t work. Sitting still for prolonged periods of time, she enjoys movement. Mint flavoured things. Overtly optimistic people, they get on her nerves.
Habits: Twisting or fidgeting with her necklace. Chewing her lip, it rips fairly often because of this. Tapping her fingers on a table or any surface when bored. Zoning off while making direct eye contact with someone when tired.
General Personality: Lucas is a very calculating individual. She places the value of her own life above everything else. She’s the type of person who thrives in any new place, able to adapt quickly and easily into the new lifestyle. Nothing can hold her down, save literal manacles. She doesn’t think any rule to be worth a speck of dust other than her own; the only way to survive is to detach. She tries not to have any strong emotional connections with anyone if she can help it, but when she does she’ll adapt to that too. Lucas utilizes her brain to the best of its capacity, finging ways around different obstacles she encounters that benefit her the best, than acting on those decisions. She enjoys playing games or pranks on others, as well as analyzing them and their minds.
Card Tricks: She can preform a couple simple sleight of hand tricks with small objects.
Acrobatic Background: She knows how to do flips and other acro tricks by heart.