Thumbnail avatar 8ebad610b2

wolfguard127

exactly the title ill be responding and reading all the comments cause im actually wanting to be in a relatioship but not sure what the right age is

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hunter

rp master 

Journalist in the making

Beater 

Mysterious

Quiet

Amazing listener

Sweet

Cute 

Happy vday!

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

not until like halfway through high school and even then it shouldn't be a huge thing 

SCHOOL IS IMPORTANT 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

hm

depends on who u r

like, if you don't feel like ur ready, take that as a sign that ur definitely not ready

if u do think you're ready, go for it. give it a shot, right? 

but i mean, just my personal opinion that you shouldn't date until at least teenage years,, 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

painted with a dark stroke, dirty on the canvas

creation was holy, we chose against it

the devil he's evil, no need to proclaim

it's the choices we make that bring glory 

glory to his name! 

but u can call me ever

twin = ayita !

Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

Whenever you're mature enough. It's different for everyone, and I know some people don't even date until their late teens or twenties because they don't have the correct mindset.

Although, I'd say 13 at the least. Most of the time, but not all the time, relationships will fall apart quickly because of the awkwardness, drama, and immaturity. I've seen middle school retationships like that fall apart time and time again... Some people can date before then, but most can't. 

If you feel like you are ready, then go for it! After all, you can't learn if you don't try.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

I'd say seventeen and if you want to completly avoid the drama than eighteen. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar a9d1858dff

adventureclaws329

^I'm with Key. I'd say that you can know each other better, but dating should be until at least your late teens, early twenties. But nothing's stopping you from knowing each other without dating.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

I would say you shouldn't date until after high school, but if you want to date during that time, then I'd say not until junior year. It gives you time to experiment a little before the big senior year, the last year you're at the school. 

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here. The SAMB soon will be too. 

I'll miss everyone, and I love you all. 

Wherever you're headed, good luck. 

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

dating normally comes after friendship - to build a strong friendship, you'd need a couple years or months. i'd say fifteen or sixteen, when you're mature enough to handle it. these are also the times when relationships tend to last - friendship or otherwise.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

I say when one's grammar is well enough to write the Valentine's Day stuff and make it not-as-cheesy.

...Okay, just kidding just kidding. I'd say about college-age, because those usually come after friendships.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

I'd say highschool. I dated two girls in middle school and neither worked out at all. I got with my current gf last year, we just celebrated our 1 year anniversary in December. But I would say you have to have a very strong connection for that to work out, so a good friendship beforehand and a good amount of maturity from both people helps as well. I wouldn't reccomend looking for a relationship, but if you end up with someone you really connect with than its good and go for it. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

After middle school. Many schools require you (I actually think it’s a federal mandate in the US) to take health class at some point in middle school and again in high school, and the majority of them cover healthy relationships and warning signs for abuse. I know that stuff helped a bit with my first girlfriend— I can’t really get into that here— but yes, I think that most people should wait after middle school. 

Don’t date just because all your friends are. Don’t start a relationship with someone just because someone asks you. Don’t look for someone out of loneliness, because that’s not stable from the get go. Most middle schoolers don’t have the emotional maturity to maintain a relationship, and those that think they can rarely last more than a few weeks. I’ve seen it happen many times. 

Also make sure your parents are okay with it too, wasting all your energy sneaking around isn’t good, and they’ll notice sooner or later. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Personally, I've never been interested in dating anyone and I'm still not even though I'm in college now. I figured if God wants me to have that kind of relationship with someone it'll happen, whether I'm looking for it or not. And if God doesn't want me to be in that kind of relationship, that's fine, too. After all, some people never date or marry anyone.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Anything really before high school just doesn't count. Unless you're both actually mature enough. For me it was 14, but it really depends on the person.

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar

breezehawk40

The right age really depends on the two people who are dating. It doens't just go for you. Dating to young isn't really a good thing. It's always best to wait because there are a lot of changes going on in your teenage life. 

You are still figuring out what to do with your life and who you truly want to be. Adding another person that you have to invest time and heart into isn't the smartest choice.

I'd wait until you are at least 18.I have yet to really date anyone and it's one of the smartest descions I have ever made.

It doesn't make you weird and it doesn't mean you are going to be alone forever. Trust me on that.

I'm nineteen and was about to start a relationship with someone I've fallen in love with for a whole year. We were best friends and had a ton in common. He expressed his feelings more early but he ended up not being the person I thought he was. 

I'd definetly suggest making sure to spend a lot of time getting to know the person. True natures can take time to be revealed. 

In the end it's really up to you. Just make sure both of you are mature enough to realize that you really will have a large impact on the other's feelings and it's a serious thing. 

Love mimi

• Posted at:

He wears his heart

safety pinned to his backpack

His backpack is all that he knows

Shot down by strangers

whose glances can cripple

the heart and devour the soul

Emerald<3

wolfguard127

thanks everyone so far i love reading what you're take on it is i might want to try at like 13 or 14 because 1. i grew up with siblings at least 4 years older then me so im 14 in maturity and thought and actions and 2. i want to be able to see what its about and try it out

• Posted at:

Hunter

rp master 

Journalist in the making

Beater 

Mysterious

Quiet

Amazing listener

Sweet

Cute 

Happy vday!

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

I'd agree with Talon, 15-16 at the earliest and then only if you are mature enough to handle it

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

I say the end of high school and college.

Sorry, that is in my opinion. I DON'T WANT TO BE DATNG ANYTIIME SOON. YUCK

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

To me, I don't want to date until I'm at least 16-17. It just feels wrong at such a young age. I'm 12 myself, going on 13, so... I mean, if you feel a younger age is a better time to start, go ahead! But that's just my opinion

*Random*

• Posted at:

Random

back at it again at krispy kreme!

One of MANY (emphasis on the many) Fandoms

"I prefer the term mentally hilarious." - Alex Fierro, Magnus Chase

I am your local meme friend and wild random kid

Eternally a kid

Gang: WIP

wolfguard127

another reason why i say 13 to 14 is my sister just started dating at 19 and she said she wished sh started alot earlier

• Posted at:

Hunter

rp master 

Journalist in the making

Beater 

Mysterious

Quiet

Amazing listener

Sweet

Cute 

Happy vday!

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

It depends on who you are. 

Typically, females are ready earlier than males because we mature more quickly. However, that is not always the case as I am dating someone who is almost a full year younger than I am, and it hasn't taken away from our connection in the least. I see the fact that you are seeking out answers before making your decision a sign that you could be ready. And from the sounds of it, you aren't interested in dating just to be "cool." However, you know yourself better than I do.

Keep in mind, that sometimes your heart has different ideas than your brain. My mother started dating before her mom said she could. I thought the earliest I would ever date is now (halfway through 8th grade), but I've been in a relationship for 8 months. Chances are, if you really like someone, you aren't going to wait for a specific age. I didn't even really consider my maturity or his that much when I told him that I like him, and later asked if he was ready for us to become something.

It also depends on the intensity of the relationship. Some people seek a connection on a deeper level, others do not. Some don't seek it out, but find themselves in a deep relationship anyway. You might prefer to start out smaller, and that's okay. Typically you need to be more mature for deeper relationships, however a lot of the time, you don't consciously choose that either. It just sort of... happens.

In short, follow your heart. Analyzing everything isn't always the best way to go, because you will most likely not follow your plan. Hardly anyone does.

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

To be honest, I'm what many would consider 'dating age'. I even have a best guy friend who I have a crush on... but I still have no interest in dating. I'm a freshman and my crush is a junior... I haven't been given a minimum age on dating, and I still don't really think about it. My dad started dating in eighth grade, and my mom started in tenth... and I think my mom only had maybe two boyfriends including my dad (she had a high school sweetheart and my dad and I know of zero others).

So to out it straight, if you actually feel like you generally want to date, talk to your parents. They may be able to help you sort it out some.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of colorrabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing orainbows!!

#NERDYGEEKANDPROUD

Jesuloveyou!!

Goodbye everyone... it was good while it lasted. I'll always remember you, SAMB.

i'm currently dating a girl right now, actually (!)

we go to different schools, and see each other a bit, but since there's a bit of distance between us, we call each other every night

• Posted at:

☾✧(( € Ł Ë Ø )) ♪ ♫

she/her, gay etc...  /353365

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -#

"  Will it spin? Will it soar?

My little dream, working the machine "

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Eh, I'd say it's not worth the trouble but you're talking to a match-maker so *shruggles and teleports away*

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned