Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Jokester looks ticked. She glares at the blur behind her, still running at top speed. “I swear Eragon, if I find even one possessed SAMBer, you’re not getting the Netflix password for a month!”

“You were the one who made it in the first place!” You could have sworn that was the blur speaking.

“Oh so now it’s my fault a dangerous, potentially explosive creature is loose on the streets?!” 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian teleported in. "Let me guess," he said mischievously. "Something's wrong...?"

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

*Warps in randomly, out of breath*

POTENTIALLY EXPLOSIVE?

• Posted at:

Full name: Dacien Quill Pines

Also: Blaise

(For info go to /356271)

Other half: Jokester

Just your friendly SAMB Spiderman 

"MR STARK IT SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR IN HERE!"

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

Jokester rolled her eyes. “No GalaxE, this is how I normally spend my mornings.” She pointed accusingly at the blur. “Eragon here thought it would be a good idea to chuck one of my experimental vials out the window because of some stupid thing him and Quinn have going on.”

“She starts the vine, I have to finish it! C’mon, you would have found it funny if it wasn’t such a disaster.”

Another eye roll. “That vial contained a very dangerous creature that could potentially destroy the SAMB. I only had it because of a lab accident. Not exactly something to ‘yeet’ out the window.”

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

Silver Knight: "You mean this thing?" I hold up a creature in a huge glass bottle. It kept trying to get to my brain but the creature kept getting fried each time it tried to posses me.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight: "Wait no this is my moms' giant bird's weird pet." I make it disappear and then I fly away.

• Posted at:

cobraphoenix530

Jokester nodded at Dipper. “Very much so,” She gave Silver Knight a confused look “Well, while I’d love to stay and chat, I got a dangerous creature to catch-“

An interruption arrived in the form of a bucket of ice being poured on the group. A dark creature giggled madly, before running off again. Jokester grimanced.

“Come back here you little-!” The blur froze, revealing a scaly boy who was previously on fire, but now letting off clouds of steam. His eyes narrowed. “When I catch that thing, I swear...” he trailled off into incoherant grumbling.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

Silver Knight: I saw someone running around killing people. I landed with a loud BAM!!!! I fought the person realized it was possessed so I called out "JOKESTER SOMEONE IS POSSESSED AND KILLING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!"

• Posted at:

scarletdragon3016

"I'm going to help," Galaxian persisted stubbornly, then he too transformed into a streak of light for an instant.

He reappeared. "Oops," he muttered unhappily.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

clevercat546

*Tilts his head confused, before blowing hot air at the group, drying them off, then himself*

Okay, start from the beginning?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

poke

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

Jokester yelled over at Silver Knight, “Keep them occupied! It should wear off as soon as I catch this thing!” She nodded at GalaxE and Dipper. “I’d rather not have you guys get hurt, but five people is better than two, I guess. This thing is a lab accident that happenned when I was attempting to create an anti-flipside. Somehow I ended up using too much grackle teeth, and before I knew it this black, firey sludge was covering the table. It nearly destroyed my entire lab before I got it into a vial.” She pulled out a little glass vial with a crack running down the center. “This vial, that Eragon decided to throw out the window.”

“I-”

She interrupted him without a glance. “We have no idea what this thing wants, just that it enjoys destruction and possesing others, as you may have saw.” 

In the distance, a couple fireworks set a tree on fire, as if to emphasize her point. The creature laughed and ran away again.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

*I put my hand on my chin in a thinking-looking way, and furrow my eyebrows*

You remind me of Wells. Er- the good one. Anyways- How do we fix it? With that vial?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian extinguished the flame and focused on the creature. "You already gave him vocal cords?" he asked.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

cobraphoenix530

“I don’t think I did, but it may have grabbed some when it was first made. Or it just had a laugh track with it, like all bad jokes do.” Jokester pulled out a couple more vials, examining each one before shaking her head. “It’s a bit too late for that now. If it has this much substance, none of my current vials will work. We have to think of some other genius way. Maybe an alternate dimension...?”

“Personally, I don’t think that thing seems very evil. I think it’s more of a...mischevious blob of shadow. Maybe we could keep him?” Eragon looked at the others hopefully.

“That...might work, but then again, I said the same with your pickled snausage grenades.”

“I didn’t know they would expand like that! Besides, you were the one who filled them with mustard!”

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

Wait so we're- we're going to TAME him?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

scarletdragon3016

"It depends." Galaxian frowned at the blob. "I could try to restrict its atoms and squeeze it back into the vial with a sealing method."

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Topaz was going along her normal day in the SAMBeria when the tree infront of her house it on fire. And there was something at its base, laughing. 

"What is going on?! Who's gang member was that?" Topaz opened her window and shouted down the street.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

Cass drops in super late. "That could work or-" gets grabbed by a mysterious arm and is hulled up in the air. "Ahhh, it got me!" She exclaimed in alarm. Cass tried to free herself without geting anything in her system. Turning her right arm into a laser beam, she sawed her way through. The creature dropped her in pain. "Ha, thought you could get to my brain easily?" Cass glitched a bit. For a second her eyes turned red like all the possessed people. Grabbing her head, Cass stabilized herself. "Ugh, no, get out you virus!"  The creature let out a mechanic laugh and charged at her. Looking up just in time, Cass dodged another venomous arm. For a while the two just played whack-a-mole, thanks to Cass's clever ground drill ability.   

Xd, wow Cass, nice distraction you got there. Just FYI, if your confused right now all you need know is that Cass is a humanoid. Everything else will play out later. :) 

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

" Does anyone want me to go get my Anti- Possessing Potion? " Owl asked from the back of the room. She always had a habit of apearing from the back of the room. She waved her hand and Nicki fell from the sky doing a 100 percent faceplant. 

"Hey where's my taco!" Yelled Nicki.

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

cobraphoenix530

“I hate to say this, but I think Eragon has the best idea.” Even Eragon looked shocked at that statement. “This thing is obviously intelligent, and definitely powerful. Trying to supress it would be like trying to get GalaxE to misspell every word; near impossible, and quite possibly fatal.” Jokester sighed, looking very stressed out. “This was not a good time for a breakout.”

“Is there really ever?” Eragon grinned.

Jokester made a face at him, though she was clearly amused.

“Ha ha. Well then, split up and try to corner this guy. I can attempt to convince him to come back with me. If it tries hurting you, I suggest using light. It’s made out of shadows, light should at least affect it.”

Eragon hollered back at Topaz, “IT’S OURS! WE HAVE IT UNDER CONTROL, DON’T WORRY!” Right about then, the creature stole his wig.

“Thanks for keeping it occupied, Cass. Owl, that would be the best thing ever, thanks. And Nikki...I don’t know.” Jokester turned to Mei. “You wanna help us corner and tame an explosive creature made of flames, who snatches the occasional wig?”

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

(Oh, just FYI credit to SU for making a great song clip for this scene).

Yeah! I would love to. *appears in light battle armor topped with a cloak* “let’s get this bread!” Runs off with her brown braided hair (into one long braid, more specifically)  flying  behind her. Cass appears on the surface all sweaty and in disarray, huffing. “Can’t.*huff* .keep. *huff*.this up.*huff*.much longer.” Mei came in swiftly and swung her Sword of Light right before a venomous arm hit Cass. “Though you could bring us down easily? Think again.” The creature screamed and threw all kinds of venomous blows at her, but Mei dodged them with ease. As she fought, Mei  began to sing.  

“This is Mei, back again, and I’m never going down to the hands of the like of you ‘cause I’m so much better.

Even part of me is saying go get ‘em (normally it would be ‘go get her’ but since I don’t know the gender of the beast, I’m not going to assume it). The two of ain’t gonna follow your rules

so come at me without any of your fancy tools

Lets go just me and you, let’s go just one on two,” Then thing really started getting chaotic. It was just on mess of dashing light and occasional gaps of black.

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

scarletdragon3016

"Keeping it." Galaxian nodded. "Got it. I think I can take a more direct role. I can't be possessed--" by beings of only its calibur, he added silently to himself.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

topazhamster42

"Are you sure you don't need some help?" Topaz asked as she watched the creature set something else on fire. She also noticed a gold blur and a grey blur racing towards the fire.

"JEWEL AND KARMA! Get back over here this instant!" Topaz yelled at the creature turned its attention on the two cats.

"I just wanted to see a bit of the action up close..." Karma whined, not seeing the creature.

"Uh, I think we got a bit too close..." Jewel shivered, seeing the creature and Topaz freaking out from her house.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

topazhamster42

Bump

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 6f6e995c05

ghostmorning7

*pokes head around corner*

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at: