Which one?

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Honestly, I know that this won't be very popular, but I'm bored, so, why not?

Pooh's Adventures The RP

The Plot:

If you don't know Pooh's Adventures, basically Pooh and his friends(Eeyore, Rabbit, Piglet, and Tigger) wander into the worlds of movies/TV shows and interact with the characters and plot there. That is, they barely interact with the characters there and them changing the plot is non-existent. However, what if they were interacting with the plot and characters more? This RP might or might not answer that question.

Basically, do whatever you want here as long as you don't clash with the rules. There is literally no form. Just pick a character and play them however you want. You want to play Tigger as breaking the fourth wall every few seconds and aware that he's essentially in a bad fanfiction? Go ahead! You want to play Pooh like in canon? Sure, why not? You want Rabbit to alter the plot so much it's not the same plot anymore? Do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams! Just do it!

Have fun!

How this Trollplay will work:

Essentially, I will pick a movie/TV show that Pooh and his friends will go into. After that's done, I will find a way to get Pooh and his friends there. From there, you can make them interact with the native characters and plot as much or as little as possible(I will be playing the native characters as NPCs.). After the plot is finished, Pooh and his friends will go off on their next adventure. Sounds good?

The Rules:
Normal SAMB rules.

If you do change Pooh and his friends, make sure you at least keep their personality. If you do the Tigger example above and still keep him the same old Tigger besides that, I will be fine with the change. However, if you change Piglet's personality so that he's perfect in every way, I will not be fine with that.

No overpowered characters. Keep everyone (mostly) to their baseline abilities, please. In other words, don't make Pooh be able to reality warp.

If you have any questions, ask me.

The Spots:

Winnie the Pooh - Open

Piglet - Open

Tigger - Open

Rabbit - Open

Eeyore - Open

Random People React To...

The Plot:

It was a perfectly normal day. Well, before you fell unconscious and woke up in a white room with the only things in there being a TV, a few chairs, and a few bags of popcorn, that is.

While you're trying to escape the white room with no door or windows, the TV turns on by itself and shows a man in a white lab coat, his eyes looking like they were salivating a cinnamon roll.

He introduces himself to you, and immediately, you somehow end up in one of the chairs, tied down and unable to escape. The man then explains that you're here for a very special experiment the man has been waiting years to do.

The experiment? Making people he's picked by random view bad media, including bad fanfiction, and seeing how long it is until they crack.

Needless to say, you're not thrilled by this idea, and once again try in vain to break your binds and escape. However, no matter how hard you try, you can't.

"Oh, and by the way," The man says. "You will not be free from this room and this experiment until I've got the final results. Until then, make yourselves comfortable."

The image of the man slowly fades off the TV screen, and it changes to an image of the first scene of a really horrible movie.

Let the madness begin.

How This Trollplay Will Work:

Essentially, I will pick the piece of media your characters(or your SAMBsona) will react to, and then I will make it appear on the TV. I will post a snippet of the media(like a scene from a movie or a chapter from a fanfiction) and your characters can react to it whatever way you want. Even riffing's okay here. Once the media's finished, I will start the process all over again.

The Rules:

Normal SAMB rules.

You can use anything you want for your character, even your SAMBsona.

You cannot break the TV or escape the room. Not even for a little bit. If you try to, the TV will either repair itself or you'll immediately be teleported inside, so it's best if you don't even try.

There is no form.

The Spots:

Person #1 - Open

Person #2 - Open

Person #3 - Open

Person #4 - Open

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Save me a spot for RPRT...

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

lavenderdawn69

@Seeker:Okay!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

lavenderdawn69

@Seeker:Okay!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

Please save me a spot in RPRT!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries