➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Forum cousin with Burner

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

⇽We are the Knights who say "Ni"

And we demand a shrubbery! 

Name: Cedric Billson Barnes 

Titles/Nicknames: Horse whisperer/ Ced (pronounced Ched), Seed, or Ricky. 

Appearance: He has a pale white skin tone and is quite short only being 5'8". He's not like most knights who are very muscular, instead, he is only slightly above average but has good leg muscles making him a very fast runner. He's the fastest knight in all the kingdoms as far as he knows. He has messy thick black hair that's about a medium-short length making his hair sometimes get in his eyes. His eyes are green with a outer blue ring. His face is a round shape and has a thin scrubble beard. He would normally wear his metal plate armor but for this quest he wears a short sleeved dark blue tunic that has fancy silver buttons with a white long sleeve shirt underneath, simple black tights that are between lounging style and regular tights, and then some brown leather boots. Along with his outfit he has a brown leather sheath for his sword which has white diamonds starting from the opening going all the way down to the bottom in a straight line. He also has a medium size pouch on the opposite side of his sword. 

Personality: Cedric is a pretty laid back kind of guy. He gets stressed almost never and thinks everything through thoroughly. He's very caring and understand, he respects people's decisions and trust that they know what they're doing but when it comes to loved ones he is extremely protective not letting them remotely do anything that could possibly be considered dangerous in any way, shape, or form which comes off as controlling to most. When it comes to fighting he doesn't rely on his strength, instead he relies on his wits using strategy instead of muscles making people think he's a weak fighter. He has some insecurity always thinking people are judging him and his capabilities. When someone is upset or himself he will often isolate himself from everyone not wanting to talk to anyone because he feels like it's his fault and wouldn't want to cause anymore damage. He keeps his thoughts and feelings to himself but once you get to know him he'll slowly start opening up to you and you will find that he's a little humorous. 

Artifact they will find: Amulet of Ashulla 

Opinion on saving O'nomor: It's kinda like a side job for him. He honestly is trying to get out of the kingdom. 

Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a sword?: 9

Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a bow and arrow?: 5

Can they be severely injured?: Yes 

Can they be killed?: If needed 

Crush/shippable?: Open and preferred because if and when he gets severely injured maybe killed, it would make for great romance drama because why the hell not. XD

Other: He has a male mustang called Bix. (I'll give a description of the horse in a pov) 

Mods please let this through ;-; 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KEY

HOPELESS WANDERER

[QUEEN OF BROKEN DREAMS]

◈I got a love that keeps me waitin'

I'm tryin' to keep the faith alive

DidymusTwins

Thumbnail avatar 8849d14339

adventureclaws329

Name: Martin Evermon

*Titles/Nicknames: Sir Evermon, Speed/Speeder/Speedster, Mar, Mart, Art(y)  {

Appearance: He has a slim, yet fairly built figure with long limbs, around 6’ to 6’2”. He has tanned skin, with a clean-shaven jaw, and broad shoulders; his face on the thinner side. He may have a toned body, but he is strong compared to men who are very muscular. He has golden light brown hair, which is swept to the right side of his face and has bright blue eyes that have a slightly dark shade outer ring. Living in the Vaqt, he normally wears a short-sleeved white or cream-colored tunic with a very thin, but durable, light brown leather vest, a brown belt, dark brown pants, brown boots, leather vambraces, and a hood to protect him from the sun. He carries a dagger sheathed at his left hip and a small pouch at his right hip. His sword hangs from either hip since he can use both hands to fight (sometimes even carrying two swords), and sometimes is seen carrying his bow and quiver of arrows on his back. When he has to, he’ll wear a thin, light, but strong metal chest plate, spaulders, and vambraces.

Personality: Martin is usually pretty calm and collected, slightly serious, and not much of a talker when it comes to groups, but kind and caring and a bit easy-going. He enjoys spending time with his family and sometimes likes being alone. He a bit of a book/scroll nerd, reading whenever he can if he’s not on duty or training, or drawing, as he loves to express his feelings in his artwork. But he does get defensive if someone was accused of something they didn’t do, and he can be a bit stubborn. Even though he’s not that social, when he has to be, he can be a little bit awkward, not knowing what to say and sometimes stammering over his words. He especially does this if he’s around females. When he fights, even if it’s just training, he is determined and willing to do anything to protect the kingdom and its people, even allies. Despite his young age, most of the other knights in Vaqt say that he’s the best swordsman ever (that they’ve seen), though he denies this. He is actually pretty good with his weapon, being swift on his feet, and quick in his mind for planning strategies. But he is also scared inside that people are talking badly about him, mostly because of his skill, so he often bottles up his emotions when around other people. He often doesn’t know what to do when someone’s feeling down (other than his family), so he usually ends up struggling to find a way to comfort the person and though he thinks he’s doing terrible, the person whom he’s comforting might say differently.

Artifact they will find: Sword of Swift Running

*Opinion on saving O'nomor: He’ll do whatever it takes to defeat the evil man and make sure the Royals are safe.

*Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a sword?: 9.5

*Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a bow and arrow?: 6.5

Can they be severely injured?: Absolutely

Can they be killed?: I guess? It depends

*Crush/shippable?: Yes; Open though he might be awkward for most of the time.

Other: He has a stallion and falcon. (Description in PoVs.)

• Posted at:

fallon  

Christian

Ninja Assassin

Twin Blizz

Sisters Pluto, Lilac, Marine, & More

Bros Singly, Wiz, SeaQ, Imagine, Paradox

Pet Alpha

BFs Galaxian, Pluto, & Wizard

"Nothing is impossible if you believe you can do it."

How just how..

• Posted at:

KEY

HOPELESS WANDERER

[QUEEN OF BROKEN DREAMS]

DidymusTwins

Wow Fallon we were almost thinking the same thing for our characters XD 

• Posted at:

KEY

HOPELESS WANDERER

[QUEEN OF BROKEN DREAMS]

DidymusTwins

adventureclaws329

XD I never knew that. That's kinda funny.

• Posted at:

fallon  

Christian

Ninja Assassin

Twin Blizz

Pet Alpha

You guys formatted it the same and everything; you even write in the same font

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

Telepathy bro 

• Posted at:

KEY

HOPELESS WANDERER

[QUEEN OF BROKEN DREAMS]

DidymusTwins

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Name: Indigo Maxus

*Titles/Nicknames: Princess Indigo of Maxsus

Appearance: Indigo stands at about 5’8” and has a fragile looking build. She has long brown hair often tied up or out in a series of intricate braids and/or curls. During the course of the quest, she wears her hair up in a simple poneytail for the most part, but in occasions her hair is work in a braid. She has fair skin that freckles and green eyes. Though she normally wears fancy dresses, she now wears black pants and a red shirt that's too big for her, causing the need for her to roll up the sleeves three times and normally tie the shirt in the back so it wouldn't be more like a dress than a shirt.

Personality: Indigo leans on the quiet side. While she does enjoy a good conversation, she isn't the one who'd be the one to invoke it. Instead, she tends to stick to her thoughts. She can't stand it when things aren't planned or when she doesn't understand what's going on. At times, Indigo can seem like a bit of a control freak, sometimes coming off as bossy. She tries her best to be an optimist, but when the stress gets to her, she completely breaks down and has trouble staying focused on the good. Indigo is very used and quite enjoys the royal lifestyle. She hates it when things get dirty.

Artifact they will find: Boots of the Broken Bridge

*Backstory: Indigo wasn't exactly at the castle when the spell was cast. Instead, she was in her room. The spell was cast while the rest if her family was in the throne room. After it was cast, her parents grew paranoid and pretty much kicked her out with nothing but a few provisions and a horse.

*Opinion on saving O'nomor: She both love and hates it. She hates the fact that she's one of the few people who's supposed to save everyone, but she likes the idea of helping her family to get better and being able to return home.

*Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a sword?: Probably around a 3. She's seen enough swords and knights in action to know what a couple moves should look like. Of course, she hasn't actually held a sword before...

*Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a bow and arrow?: About a 2.

Can they be severely injured?: Yes

Can they be killed?: I'd rather not

*Crush/shippable?: Open and shippable

Other: Her dappled gray horse is named Misty. She is actually pretty good at riding, and Misty actually was her horse while she was staying in the castle.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

@Rune: Maybe ship Cedric and Indigo? I feel like they would be good for eachother but I honestly would have to see it played out. 

• Posted at:

KEY

HOPELESS WANDERER

[QUEEN OF BROKEN DREAMS]

DidymusTwins

adventureclaws329

Watch out for a late post if it comes.

• Posted at:

fallon  

Christian

Ninja Assassin

Twin Blizz

Pet Alpha

swampcloud51

@Key, sure! 

I don't know if my other post will go through, but both forms are accepted. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

swampcloud51

Both accpeted! My form should come in soon.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

adventureclaws329

-fist bumps Key- Yeah

• Posted at:

fallon  

Christian

Ninja Assassin

Twin Blizz

Pet Alpha

mine is incoming

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

swampcloud51

@Arl, if your post didn't come through, did you want to try sending it through in smaller bits?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Name: Crowley Sorren

*Titles/Nicknames: Cor, Cory

Appearance: Cor has light chestnut brown hair, bordering on pale brick red, cut in a sort of angular fringe style. It's usually pretty tousled from being on the windy cliffs of Ashulla. He has freckles and ears taht stick out a little, and eyes that are blue, sky blue with sea green flecks. He has a lean build, and an average height. He usually wears a dark blue jerkin, gray trousers, and black boots. For armour, he's got the kind of plate armour that's only on the right shoulder, and hardened leather armour. He fights with a short sword and sometimes a sheild, but usually not. He also uses a crossbow. 

Personality: He's a very chill, go with the flow kinda guy. Cor is also very reckless, even though he appears thoughtful and tries to be as well. He is really impressionable, but stubborn as well. He is an ambivert, and is an accidental, unintentional flirt all the time. 

Artifact they will find: Cape of Crackling Cliffs

*Backstory:

*Opinion on saving O'nomor: He's pretty pumped on it. 

*Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a sword?: 8.5

*Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a bow and arrow?: 9

Can they be severely injured?: yes

Can they be killed?:yes

*Crush/shippable?:yes

Other:

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

swampcloud51

@Arl, accpeted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

poke 

• Posted at:

KEY

HOPELESS WANDERER

[QUEEN OF BROKEN DREAMS]

DidymusTwins

swampcloud51

All saves have expired.

Knight from Maxsus: open

Prince/Princess from Maxsus: Taken by me {Indigo}

Knight from Afsun: Taken by Key {Cedric}

Worker from the castle in Afsun: open

Knight from Soya: open

Peasant from Soya: open

Knight from Ashulla: Taken by Arl {Crowley}

Prince/Princess from Ashulla: open

Knight from Vaqt: Taken by Fallon {Martin}

Merchant from Vaqt: Saved open

Cape of the Crackling Cliffs: Taken by Arl {Crowley}

Amulet of Ashulla: Taken by Key {Cedric}

Boots of the Broken Bridge: Taken by me {Indigo}

Bow of Deception: open

Sword of Swift Running: Taken by Fallon {Martin}

Staff of Sight: open

Knife of Never Missing: open

Ring of Soaring Objects: open

Coin of Mind Telling: open

Rope of Right Reaching: open

Note: If it does end up just being Fallon, Key, Arl and I, everyone can either make at least two characters or take at least two artifacts.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Iris Eve Collier

Titles/Nicknames: Is usually called Eve at work, but prefers Iris with friends.  

Appearance: Iris is overall fairly unremarkable in appearance. Being of average height and weight, with a skin tone that isn’t quite pale but not tan either, somewhere in between with a slightly rosy/pink complexion. She has long, slightly wavy, light brown hair, often kept up in a simple style to keep it out of the way. She has hazel eyes with lighter brown eyelashes, and a light spattering of freckles across her face. Her expression is usually pleasant, which one might think is due to her being trained to smile, but no, that’s just her face and general attitude. Perhaps her most remarkable feature is her left leg, which is fake, and made from wood. It has the appearance of a ball jointed doll almost.

Personality: Most days for her are good days. She can usually find the benefit of everything and almost never complains, believing that if she doesn’t make things negative, they won’t seem so bad. She isn’t necessarily outgoing, but still can talk to people when she needs or wants, though she’s a bit soft spoken and worries a lot about the things she says and does. She always wants to make the right choice and say the right thing, which sometimes leads her to say or do nothing even when she knows she probably should. She tries her best to always be upbeat and always make other people happy and make sure everyone is okay, which can lead to her trying too hard to help people when it would be better for her just to leave them alone. She can take on a bit too much at times but always tries to work things out and stay positive and on top of things so they don’t get terribly out of control. To those she is close with she tends to be very affectionate and likes to be around someone at all times.

Artifact they will find: Pendant of Plant Speech

Backstory: Her family has worked for the royal family and in the castle for generations, and she was no acception. Starting out washing dishes and laundry, over the years Iris has been promoted a few times, once even working in the armory, and now works helping to maintain the large conservatory within the castle, which is essentially an indoor garden. When she was 16, an accident of which the finer details are unknown, caused her to lose one of her legs up until just above the knee, and was replaced with a prosthetic, although the device is rather simple; imagine a ball jointed doll or one of those wooden poseable art figures- the joints don’t have as smooth movement as regular human ones.

Opinion on saving O'nomor: She wants to do it in order not only for the good of saving the land, but also to possibly get herself a bit of a higher status than a servant of the castle. As much as she enjoys her job, she’d like to be something on her own.

Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a sword?: 3.5- she’s watched people practice quite a bit, and has spent some time cleaning weapons in the armory, so she’s handled swords before, but has never actually used one.

Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a bow and arrow?: 2-3- she’s pretty coordinated and could probably get it with a bit of practice.

Can they be killed?: I suppose if you really want

Other:

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

She/They || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

adventureclaws329

Got it. I'll just wait for a bit.

• Posted at:

fallon  

Christian

Ninja Assassin

Twin Blizz

Pet Alpha

swampcloud51

@Reve, accpeted! The Pendent of Plant Speech will be found with the Amulet of Ashulla, correct?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

aa sorry resave my stuff im almost done with my form 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

She/They || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

poke...

• Posted at:

KEY

HOPELESS WANDERER

[QUEEN OF BROKEN DREAMS]

DidymusTwins

swampcloud51

Ok, so I want to get this going soon, so if anyone would like to either make a second character or have their OC have two artifacts, that would be great!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Thumbnail avatar 85e11f2ede

darkwizard957

I want to join... But I am very inactive on here... 

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~Fallon, Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Twin~Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

adventureclaws329

I did this on the road, and I'm changing Martin's age to 22.

Name: Isla Hamasaki
*Titles/Nickname: Princess Isla of Ashulla
Appearance: Isla is on the shorter side, about 5’6”, with a slender build and tanned skin with very faint freckles across the bridge of her nose. Though she may be a bit short, she has long limbs with a short torso. Don’t underestimate her slender form for she is quite toned, this reason because she swims every day in a small cove, against her parents’ wishes but they allow her to swim onlyin there. She has long dark brown, almost black, hair and deep ocean blue eyes, that go into an even darker shade at the outer ring of her irises. She used to wear simple, yet elegant dresses, but now she wears brown pants, boots, and a cream-colored tunic that is a bit loose on her so she wears a thin brown belt or sash used as a belt. She also is seen with a satchel and small dagger at her hip, as well as a left side pouch.
Personality: Isla is a quiet, but hardcore and sometimes serious girl. She not really like your typical princess, stuck-up snob or anything like that. She’s more on the I-Don’t-Need-Anyone’s-Help or I-Don’t-Need-Anyone-to-Watch-Over-me. She’s pretty independent, doing everything, including cleaning her room, herself, so that the servants don’t do as much, and kind and caring. She hates seeing people work so hard so she helps out around the castle as best as she can. She doesn’t care what her parents tell her about hanging around the servants or the lowly ones, she just wants what’s best for them. So most of her time, when she’s not swimming, she’ll help the servant with anything, help take care of the castle gardens, and occasionally visit the villages around to help the people. She hates it when she sees someone abused or treated badly, and wishes she could do more to help. But she knows she wouldn’t be able to protect herself and holds her tongue. She tends to be a bit loose tongue, which leads her to say disrespectful things to her parents. But she tries to apologize as quickly and best as she can. She does have a bit of trust issue with strangers, especially from other kingdoms, and she does have a quick and fiery temper that can cause her to be a bit reckless in her words and actions. Though she doesn’t like the fact that her parents were overprotective of her and put so many restrictions on her, she still loves them dearly.
Artifact they will find: Ring of Soaring Object
*Backstory: Isla was actually in the cove, doing an early morning swim, when the spell was cast on her family, who were all in the dining room for breakfast. When Isla came back, she noticed how paranoid her parents were and before she knew it, she was locked in her room, where they apparently forgot about her. She escaped from her window, knowing that something was wrong with parents.
*Opinion on saving O'nomor: She just wants her parents back no matter the cost. She’s willing to go through the hardships and obstacles that will be on the way, as long as her parents will be freed from the spell.
*Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a sword?: 3; she was never allowed to hold a sword but she’s held a dagger before and she knows that’s the same…right?
*Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a bow and arrow?: 5; she’s secretly taught herself, but not enough or for very long.
Can they be killed?: Maybe…
*Crush/shippable?: Open
Other: She has not really pets, but friends who are an otter and dolphin who she both named Ollie and Whistle.

• Posted at:

fallon  

Christian

Ninja Assassin

Twin Blizz

Pet Alpha

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Name:Amorette

*Titles/Nicknames:Worrywart

Appearance:brown skin, brown eyes, black hair, short and squat, usually wears dresses that camouflage well with the environment

Personality:Amorette is very loving and compassionate. She cares a lot for the people around her, and would hate it if they got hurt. She's gentle and kind as well. She always wants to do the ethical thing, and lieing, cheating, or stealing is out of the question for her. As a result, she's very bad at deceiving or stealing from others. She's also a very bad actor.

Amorette is nervous most of the time. She spends most of her time fretting about seemingly meaningless things and how others would feel if she took a certain action. She spends so much time worrying that she can blow simple things out of proportion and often needs to brought back to her senses.

She has a fear of large bodies of water. She is feminine, and despite her others-centric viewpoint, she is also an introvert.

Artifact they will find:Staff of Sight

*Backstory:

*Opinion on saving O'nomor:She really wants to save it, as it's her home and she can't stand to see people suffering.

*Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a sword?:2; Amorette is horrible with weapons and overthinks too much about the people she will hurt to use them.

*Scale of 1-10, how good are they with a bow and arrow?:2; same as with the sword thing

Can they be severely injured?:Yes.

Can they be killed?:I'd rather she not be.

*Crush/shippable?:Sure, go ahead!

Other:If that spot's not taken, can I also do the Merchant of Vaqt?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

swampcloud51

Incoming?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

swampcloud51

Ahhh it didn't go through!

@Lavender, she just needs a last name, and then she's good! Also, merchant is saved!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

swampcloud51

@Fallon, accpeted!

@Lavender, merchant saved! Amorette just needs a last name and then she's good to go!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

swampcloud51

Bop

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Name:Amorette Greenhaven

The merchant will be out soon, I promise!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

adventureclaws329

Good grief, how many times am I going to keep changing ages?! (sighs) Isla's actually going to be nineteen since her personality seems to go a bit.

• Posted at:

fallon  

Christian

Ninja Assassin

Twin Blizz

Pet Alpha

, 2