butterflycat1708

Danganronpa???

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

♪♫  SPECTER  ♫♪

They/them |+| Aspiring Artist |+| Cool dude

Mayday!

Go ahead and fire away

Since honesty is hard for me to find today.

Hey,

Mayday!

Go ahead and judge away

I chose to be this kind of person anyway.

Ghost Rule

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

*Danganronpa voice* Danganronpa

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF [Imgur] MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

The impossible is possible, all you gotta do is make it so!

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Kaito

I can see by your siggy he's probably one of your faves

• Posted at:

♪♫  SPECTER  ♫♪

Mayday!

Go ahead and fire away

Hey,

Mayday!

Go ahead and judge away

Ghost Rule

mermaidfairy2030

Space boy is a problematic fav. He is also the reason why I say ‘Kodakaaaa!’ when hating the way characters are portrayed. 

Originally my siggy quote was going to be ‘For love and dewicious sweets’ because it’s so ridiculous and said with the straightest of faces.

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF [Imgur] MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

butterflycat1708

Kaito is Good tbh tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

my problematic fave is Kokichi. Ik lotsa people hate him but??? I love him??? as a character I mean.

also

Kaede.

Actually it's neat to have someone to talk about Danganronpa to :D

• Posted at:

♪♫  SPECTER  ♫♪

Mayday!

Go ahead and fire away

Hey,

Mayday!

Go ahead and judge away

Ghost Rule

mermaidfairy2030

Kich is a trash rat gremlin but,,, he’s somehow the trash rat gremlin of many. I liked Kork before the reveal. Post-three made me give him the Togami award (character i do not care if they die) (surprisingly, teru^2 does not have the award.) I may have a lot of problematic favorites. Most of whom are killers. I get attached to the wrong people.

Kaedayday is a cool girl who should have stayed longer as a protag. (heck one of my aus is dedicated to that fact even if it’s just a shuffle of the Trio [protag, antag, help])

Yeah!! Someone who knows all of the things is a fun conversationalist. I managed to convert my cousin but she hasn’t hit the fourth trial aka the trial that manages to make Kichi break aka the trial where I lost Animiu and Beautiful Bug Bara. 

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF [Imgur] MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

butterflycat1708

(should we place a spoiler warning...)

Big agree! I only have one friend who really likes DR, and she hasn't had time to watch the playthroughs but she knows all the spoilers xDDDD

-also pssst there are lots of dangan lovers on the WoFMB-

I want to adopt Koki???? like, he's a cool 'antagonist' imo :P 

do you think he was being honest in the 4th trial?????

awww I still get feels from the first trial :,( Kayayday I think Kaede should have remained at least till the second trial... 

well her demise was neccesary for detective boi's development.

ab Kork??? I was pretty indifferent to him though I think his talent was cool. trial 3 made me just plain dislike him tho >:( 

Gonta didn't deserve his fate either ;-;

heck, DRV3 has a lot of characters that didn't deserve what they got.  Spaceman specially :/

Miu was too mature rated for me xD but I liked her personality! her talent was really cool imo as well

thoughts on Angie?? I liked her even after the whole Student Council stuff, which is something that few people do afaik. 

oh and Tsumugi, the whole 4th wall breaking thing was cool but there's something... off about cosplayer dudette that makes me not like her....

• Posted at:

♪♫  SPECTER  ♫♪

Mayday!

Go ahead and fire away

Hey,

Mayday!

Go ahead and judge away

Ghost Rule

mermaidfairy2030

(yyyup.)

WARNING TO STALKERS: THIS THREAD WILL INVOLVE SPOILERS FOR THE DANGANRONPA SERIES AND POSSIBLY ALTERNATE CHARACTER INTERPRETATION. BEGONE.

anyway, back to this.

dang, i should pop over there! same here haha

kich is a much better trial hindrance/antagonist than nagito 'i will now proceed to talk about hope for four hours and thirteen minutes' 'ultimate bull-' komaeda although ko was such a sweet boy in the anime. i love hpmaeda.

i feel like he was being honest because it hurts even more at this point, he would have no reason to fake it. his reputation as 'probably the mastermind' or 'annoying heartless little - who i should take out before he kills someone'  was cemented in everyone's minds so what would he gain by showing his true emotions about gonta? nothing. give us a cg of gonta and kokichi bein friends or give us death

yeah, that is a true fact. but my sweet girl was fridged which is kinda unacceptable

let the two of them live together, w/actual bonding+ordinary acts of kindness+a more positive influence than kaito 'traditional values' momota, although starboy is good! he just doesn't think about his words which leads to idiotic things like "If you get betrayed, it's not their fault! It's your fault for believing in them!" and "I believe in people I wanna believe in. And if they betray me, it just means I made a bad call believing in them." space boy have you been betrayed before?? even though it doesn't seem like it i actually kinda do like space boy, i just don't like some of the more questionable things he says.

t3 is always the worst in terms of motives.

miu is all over the place. i'd quote some of her best stuff but it's profanity-laden and Would Get Me Banned.

angie's a weird one for me. she's all perky and stuff but the student council was very sketch. made me keep an eye on her in case someone died. but then she died first and i felt bad. 

moogs is so passionate about her art, which i like! but her whole 'oh i'm so plain' schtick is kinda annoying. girl, you have blue hair, which is only shared with sayaka, nidai, and shuu. blue hair is not plain, especially within the series. the smashing of the fourth wall was crazy. good thing there's a fifth one. honestly it hurt to see the characters return, even if it was from tsumugi's cosplay montage. i feel that either she was faking cospox/was allergic to something in the clothes, b/c if it was really a thing that wasn't faked, she should have been able to dress as kaede. she was fictional (so says shiroganya/shiroganyeh). the dots don't connect!

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF [Imgur] MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

butterflycat1708

Yeet :0

I actually do like Komaeda (but I'm probs biased because I watched DR2 first hahaha), buuuut his 'hope' thing does get tiresome xD

yeah I think the animes contributed positively to my views of him as well :v

yeahhhhhh it hurts to talk about the characters, especially after you've consumed everything and they're just dead :,)

imo he was being honest, I guess I share your view on his actions too! it seems to me though like Koki has some sort of compulsion to lie, because, if he was saying the truth, why then would he have contradicted it himself? doesn't make sense hmmm.

I headcanon that pre-game Gonta and Koki were/would've been good friends.

give us liberty Kokichi and Gonta being friends or give us death.

I ship Kaede and Shuichi (wait what was their ship name again I forgot), but that's my headcanon. I feel like if Kaede had survived in canon, the two of them would have been real good friends rather than a couple. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kaede and shuichi with kaito would've made a good trio hm

Kaito is Good, I luv him as well ♥ 

yeah he says some stuff that can come off as naive. tbh to me it seems like he isn't too bright in terms of intelligence, but he deserved to be the Ultimate Positive Person. 

too bad he caught the disease.

also Kaito x Maki 

big agree

I liked the fact that Angie was a 'foreign' character! It was interesting how she had a different view of culture than her peers. also I was probably inclined towards her cause of her talent, I consider myself an artists too heh

unrelated: one of my friends told me artists had a tendency to be eccentric

hhhh yeah, I should've guessed she was the mastermind! someone talking about how they're so plain just can't be normal, can it? 

also tell me, how can someone who has an Ultiamte Cosplaying talent be normal??? 

possibly she had an allergy to certain components in the clothes, but her cosplaying articles were special. at least that's what I think.

can we discuss mom Kirumi.

have you listened to the fan songs for Kaede and Koki? there are also songs for Keeboy and Shuichi (and a Miu thing as well). I heard the producer was making one for Kaito, but I haven't checked if it was released or not lol.

• Posted at:

♪♫  SPECTER  ♫♪

Mayday!

Go ahead and fire away

Hey,

Mayday!

Go ahead and judge away

Ghost Rule

mermaidfairy2030

kokichi as a pathological liar is an interesting view on it!

chapter four is when he dives deep into the pit of ‘i’m going down but i’m taking this killing game with me’ so i feel like he has to keep up his whole shtick as the mastermind/supreme leader of evil which means he’s lying about allll his emotions/motivations now. hooray.

i have several pregame headcanons that are all contradicting. one’s based off of that fic, who we were, one is based off the videos, one is basically ‘everyone here either wants to die or is dying’ and one is what v3 was intended to be, a prison school. (the personalities fit the crime. except for kaito. they just gave him some pma and fake memories of astronaut training.)

saimatsu! saimotsu would absolutely be the Power Trio of the game, no questions. 

kaito was not down with the sickne-*shot*

i can attest to the artist thing. my friends are all shsl weirdos i’m only a semi-weirdo. a space oddity.

answer: You can’t. Ultimates are the opposite of normal. Makoto was abnormal among them, so he would contest what passes for normal, meaning he still fits. But this is about Tsumugi. she’s abnormal and normal at the same time, so a paradox?? 

we absolutely can. 

Oh!! I have!! ’Cause I’m a Liar is a bop yet it hurts, Same for Just a Robot

they got sick while making the kaito song, so instead we got MIU IRUMA, the gorgeous girl genius with the smokin hot bod!

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF [Imgur] MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

butterflycat1708

Yea, I've always thought that was the reason for all his lies being connected to his actions. Like, there aren't many other reasons for so many lies. Unless the producers created his character that way for no reason (which wouldn't make no sense, as the rest of the cast is mostly well made).

Oh! I think I've read Who We Were. Is that the one where the author writes about pre-game Kokichi (I think his name was Daichi, idk I have bad memory) and Shuichi?

coolio, gimme all of them headcanons >:) 

I don't have many of those, I mostly create my own versions of DR with OCs. you can probably find at least one version of a DR game in any universe of more than 16 characters I've created. :P

agree^10000

I'm also a weirdo, not Angie-level weird but strange enough that my friends seem normal compared to me (and they're not)

oh did I tell you I created this 'AU' where it's SMSL instead of SHSL? basically that came from the fact that I assigned my middle school friends an 'Ultimate talent' depending on what they liked.

so basically it's DR but with middle schoolers instead of highschoolers. guess it makes the concept less mature rated. well at least that's what I thought :P

she's so good tbh, wish she was my actual mom or at least to have her as an employee. also her character design is???? SO Good????? ♥ i really like how they gave her an actual maid outfit, with long skirt and all (I love how those look uwu), and her hair was just gorgeous

Heck yeah! I listen to those songs on loop >:3

hhh I get feels from all of them, not just those two :(

can't wait for the Kaito song tbh,,,,, even though the Miu song was the best clickbait in my life hahahahahaaa

oh I forgot to mention inb4 but I do have an AU for the games, it's basically a ghost AU where the characters' spirits live on even though they're dead :')

I got two versions of that, one where they're in a parallel version of the place they were originally trapped in and have their daily lives as ghosts, but separated from the students and indirectly connected by cameras while they wait to see who's the next to arrive there. and the other one is basically that the ghosts haunt the academy and students, but can't interact directly.

have you ever tried writing a DR fanfic or your own version of it?

• Posted at:

♪♫  SPECTER  ♫♪

Mayday!

Go ahead and fire away

Hey,

Mayday!

Go ahead and judge away

Ghost Rule

mermaidfairy2030

hhh phil vored my post so tl;dr time

1. the v3 kids are fictional and different kids auditioned for a role in dr, and ye you're right

2. vid kids are the same. (hopeless romantic tenko, adrenaline junkie rantaro, etc.)

3. third is basically what it seems

4. prison school is where the kiddos have done something to get sent to jail for. they were overwritten for a mutual killing game where the survivors get amnesty.

that probably might make it worse tbh. it sounds like a cool concept honestly and probably could happen in the drverse. but would they be like the sesl kids (social studies, pickle stan satan i mean homeroom??) or more shsl?

look at this girl!! this beautiful girl!!! she always has a hand near her skirt, which is cool. y'know that sprite where she's holding to her skirt and i think she's about to run from monokuma?? it's just aaaa!!!! i just wanna have her as a friend, she's so prettyyyyy

big same

yooo!! that sounds pretty interesting!! ah yes the despair repellent. gotta spray everywhere, carriers of despair are like bugs. they always come back.

how dare you call me out like that. hahah i have, some with a cast of ocs, some of a campaign, some despair repellent (dr thh as a show with actors and it's the blooper reel), and then one involving a 17th student that isn't a self-insert, i just got bored one day and made a foul-mouthed pastry chef, thought "she'd probably be good friends with junkuro" and it all spiralled out from there

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF [Imgur] MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

mermaidfairy2030

KAITO SONG

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF [Imgur] MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris