Thumbnail avatar 58dd975be9

anubisathena132

Chapter one-Bone

As I watched the pedestrians go by me, I saw a girl on the other side of the street glare at me. I blinked back at her. She turned to go and disappered in a cloud of smoke.

"Wha..? How?!" I yelled, ganing a few odd looks from passing people. I started to turn away, still looking at the spot the girl was and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was ready for torture when I got home. I got through the door, prepared for chores, reparing and homework but that never happened.

"Mom? Hellllooooooo?" I called once I got in the house but no one answered. Odd, I thought, No one's home? I droped my bag on the couch and ran up stairs into my room. My room would be called spartain; white walls and clean. The mirror on the far side was untouched but that was where I was heading. I peared at my reflecion and bit back a scream. My once black hair was now white and black. I wimpered and turned away from the mirrior. I looked out the window and that's when I saw her.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Praetor Karter

Male

Half-Blood

Son of Athena

Starch is bad for ogres.

Gang: Kurogane, Fai, Leonardo and Rowan

"We don't have to dwell on painful moments"

~Fai D. Flowright.

anubisathena132

Chapter two- Shamra

I had to shush him from almost screaming.

"I don't have a lot of time," I told him in a whisper, "but I will help you." He regarded me with disbelieve.

"What do you mean? I don't need help." He said louder then I wanted. I facepalmed at that remark. The boy got the wrong impreson on me as soon as I saw him earlier, on the street.

"I'll explain in the short way. I am a humanoid of a hawk. Humanoids have been around for hundreds of years since, well, forever. Our kind have been like normals; going to school, making friends, fighting, celebrating, etc, etc. But recently, we've started to decline." When he didn't answer, I continued, "Some of us who survied have escaped into the real world, but most of us stayed in the kingdom protecting King Ashenha. Long story short, things are different."

He looked blankly at me, "What's different?"

"You."

"What?"

I sighed. Again, he made a bad impreson on me, "Cat humanoids are rare among our people and it seems like you are one. Now come with me." I was about to turn back into hawk when he grabed my arm.

"I don't know who you are. I'm Bone Tinamoor, by the way." He told me.

"I'm Shamra Hawk."

• Posted at:

Praetor Karter

Male

Half-Blood

Son of Athena

Starch is bad for ogres.

~Fai D. Flowright.

anubisathena132

Chapter two 1/2- Ashenha

"Your Highness?"

Ashenha ignored the maid, Astria, and kept on scowling at his reflicon. His black hair was longer then it had been when his son was born, sixteen years ago. She should have found him, He thought.

"Your Highness? Are you alright?" Astria asked him once more

"Yes, Astria," Ashenha responed, "Do you remember why I made you descaise as a maid?"

"Yeah-huh. To help find my brother."

The king grinned coldly. Right, He said in his mind. Ashenha made his daughter be a maid for her to help him find her brother.

The maid had the last name of Tinamoor and so did Ashenha.

• Posted at:

Praetor Karter

Male

Half-Blood

Son of Athena

Starch is bad for ogres.

~Fai D. Flowright.

anubisathena132