And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Oof, I made one as well but it didn't go through very fast XD. Let's just ignore the one I made and use this one then. 

So, before starting, how are you? *puts out hand and gives candy* just wanna let you know, people I know never ewant to hear my side of things so this is kinda cool and I like conversations so this will be interesting. 

Also, I want to clarify some points so we are on the same standpoint with terms. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

So I'd like to start by saying, I agree with you on there being TWO genders

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

parakeetpanther60

This is a statement Kalvin Garrah, a well known conservative trans YouTuber uses in explanation a lot- Transgender people exists because when we were developing we somehow got a male brain with a female body or vice versa. Yes, there's such thing as a male and female brain, different chemicals lead the different genders to think in different ways

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

parakeetpanther60

I appreciate you agreeing as well, most people would run at the idea of *shock* an actual logical conversation. I just want to understand everyone, you know?

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dragonwolf4753

Someone's excited I see.

K so here's tuff I just wanna put down before hand and let's see if I'll get banned for speaking my mind...

-Gender Dysphoria (which used to be called gender identity disorder, but is now an offensive term) directly correlates with depression and anxiety, which are both mental disorders.

-There are two biological genders or sexes, male (XY genotype) and female (XX genotype). Chromosomal anomalies (for example XXY) do occur in nature, but very rarely. According to those who promote “non-binary” gender identity theory, there are more than two genders and gender is self-identified, not connected to one’s biology. Facebook has even provided over 50 “gender” options.

-The term “gender” was first used simply as another way to reference the male or female sex, thus the terms were largely interchangeable. But that shifted in the second half of the 20th century, as Etymology Dictionary explains

So those are just some facts I want to point out is all. (I did a topic on this in class but my teacher refused me to be in it since I'm so...agressive in debates -_-)

• Posted at:

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

dragonwolf4753

The mods are probably mad what my previous post said cuz it's my opinion lol. So if it does come through in twenty minutes, we know how bias they are XD

• Posted at:

parakeetpanther60

I don't see any opinions really, just facts

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

parakeetpanther60

Gender Dysphoria (commonly just called Dysphoria) is something I experience, and it makes me depressed and really dislike my body because it doesn't match my male brain, and it gives me anxiety because when I go out, I know most people will see me as a girl (or a 12 year old boy which isn't much better)

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dragonwolf4753

I agree with you statement on how they're different brains which leads people to think differently and we all ahve unique characteristics so that works as well. Men and women have different structures and wiring in the brain, and men and women may also use their brains differently. Also a little warning below, this is my opinion and have facts stated to back it up. If someone gets triggered by it then sorry but facts don't care about feelings (my history teacher uses that line all the time, he's the best, legit will listen to any argument and doesn't pick a side. A true teacher compared to my other ones who go with their opinions first before hearing everything out.)

Good staements Milo, seriously, I never get to have conversations with people and this is actually really interesting hearing your points of view. 

I have a friend who's trans but he acts with a lot of depression as well. I want him to be happy but whenever someone argues to him about how accepting being trans will stop depression...there's no signs or studies that have shown depression or other mental problems stopping once accepting that trans is okay. Not that it isn't okay being trans, I'm fine seeing people think it's okay even if I don't agree with it. It's one of the reasons I love the first amendment so much, I can have my own opinion and other people can have theirs. The only problem with trans ideaology is that we don't like in a fairy tale world where men can be women and women can be men. I'm not going to modify basic biology because it threatens someone's subjective sense of what they are.The idea that sex or gender are malleable is not true. And I'm not denying someone's humanity if they're a transgender person; I am saying that they are not the sex to which they claim to be. They're all still human beings, and a human being with an issue that I wish them Godspeed in dealing with in whatever way they see fit. It's like going up to someone and if I call them a moose, are they suddenly a moose? Or if someone is 14 then why aren't they 70? The reason is that no one can magically change their age or gender. (Gender was also a synonym to sex)

A rather sad fact actually is the transgender suicide rate is 40% and according to the Anderson School UCLA, it makes no difference stastically speaking as whether people recognize you as a transgender person or not which suggest a very high core morbidity between transgenderism and does stop when people accept that they are transgender or not. 

The United States has a rough esitamte of 14% of suicidal rates which most middle aged white men are doing due to the current movements of whites being racist and evil as a group and not as indiviuals. 

A side topic, when did you realize you wanted to be trans? Sorry if this is personal, no need to answer it but I'm curious is all and why it came to be. 

• Posted at:

dragonwolf4753

My lengthy worded paragraph goes through but not my small single sentence about being happy doesn't?

• Posted at:

dragonwolf4753

In short, even though we disagree on topics, as long as you or anyone else is happy with what they are doing then I'm happy as well despite my feelings or opinions on the matter. 

Besides, it's only someone's opinion, words don't hurt more than stones do. Trust me on that.

• Posted at:

dragonwolf4753

Milo, now you're making me sad buddy. *Pats him on the shoulder* We may have different views on topics but in the end, we are the same, people who just want to be loved and near those who wants us for who we are. 

Depression is a messy business, something I hope everyone will find a way to get better from. 

• Posted at:

parakeetpanther60

Wait, how am I making you sad man? 

In short, I've always been a tomboy and the past two years I've been figuring myself out. I've been happiest being seen as a man, and I feel 100% like a man. And let me tell you this, only trenders will tell you that they love being trans. There's nothing to love about it. Dating as a trans person is way harder than it is for a cis person, as you'd imagine.

And I might add that some (looking at Kalvin) trans people wish they were not a part of the LGBT "community" at all. Some of us are conservative and don't like the "weird" people that are a part of the community. I really don't appreciate your age argument either, there's a group that calls themselves "transage" and it's simply not possible, it's only an excuse for child predators. 

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

parakeetpanther60

I don't mean this to sound harsh, and I apologize if it does, but I've realized people argue with what they know. Cis people, statistics, Trans people, what they know from experience. Neither points are wrong. 

For me, surgery to look more like how I feel would help immensely. The thing I hate most is looking in the mirror when I'm getting ready in the morning and seeing my chest not be flat. Surgery and acceptance doesn't help everyone, and if you get hormones or surgery and you're cis, THEN you will get dysphoria because you weren't trans and now you don't look like your gender

Did that make any sense?

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dragonwolf4753

True, age is very less important compared to gender but it has the same premise overall which is why I used it along with other examples. 

But you make good points and I respect them and you back them up with facts as well which is good, and I understand what you're speaking of. It makes sense and I would agree that the surgeries don't work for everyone. According to studies, most children actually grow out of Gender Dysphoria before going into adulthood, something I just found out while researching your statements which I find interesting.

I think i've stated my case, I still don't agree with men turning into women and women turning into men but as long as someone doesn't say I have to agree with them, I'm handy dandy, fine with my own opinions. For some, it helps them cope while others it worsens their problems, but either way, it makes a difference to the individual. 

This discussion made me see trans a bit more clearer and I felt like I got to know you a bit better Milo, this talk was rather different and I enjoyed it deeply so thank you for being patient with me. 

• Posted at:

parakeetpanther60

Same to you. I don't believe I've had mature discussion before. I never meant- to and I don't aim to- change your stance and view (I just want to say this so I don't sound too pushy) but if there's anything you'd like to hear about from my perspective, just ask. I'd be more than happy to share, but I don't know where to start

I would separate myself from the LGBT community, but that'd be hard since I'm bi. I'd consider myself a mostly straight man, but very rarely I'll be actually attracted to another man

I very much appreciate your respect by the way

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dragonwolf4753

Ooh, that's understandable. And you aren't coming off as pushy, rather I like seeing other people's perspectives, it makes talking to people easier if you know where they're coming from.

I may have a question but I gotta figure out hiw to word it properly before hand. 

• Posted at:

parakeetpanther60

Just yeet it out there, I ain't a flower

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

parakeetpanther60

You know, you're a pretty decent guy and I'd like to get to know you aside from your LGBT opinions, after this

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dragonwolf4753

I try to be decent...most of the time. 

K, so my question, since you're trans, whaty pronoun do you like to use most of the time? Reason why i'm asking is because someone I know is trans but still goes by their original pronouns. 

• Posted at:

parakeetpanther60

He/Him thank you

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

parakeetpanther60

I have a somewhat very nosey question- Why does your friend go by their birth pronouns? You mentioned a trans person I think (too last to read again) and said He? Are they MTF or FTM? 

I can't possibly imagine any reason why they'd want to use them, unless they aren't out to their family? The reason why pronouns are switched is because we're uncomfortable being addressed as our biological sexes. Being called our chosen name/pronouns helps to alleviate Dysphoria

Side note, I'm not out to mine yet

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

dragonwolf4753

He's MTF trans but still goes by he/him and I'm not sure, it may be family drama or he's not completely sure of being trans either. He's always been indecisive. I used to hang out with him occasionaly since we were just friends but I switched schools so now I don't see him a lot. 

idk, I know a lot of people and if they're friends with me, they're gonna be crazy like me XD 

• Posted at:

parakeetpanther60

oof sorry I'm late

That's interesting ig but I don't understand why anyone would WANT to

What are you like anyways? Favorite subject? Hobbies?

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

parakeetpanther60

bump

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

Thumbnail avatar 1676635733

dragondolphin2613

@Seeker

Milo said I could join.

------------

Seeker, I agree with your two genders idea, but I also have understanding for LGBTQ+'s and I don't like how they are often mistreated.

There is a girl in my class who is P, and she is always proud of it and so as the boy who is G in my class. I am happy for both of them, and how they can just brush off any rude remarks and be proud. I wish it were that easy for most of the LGBTQ+s.

Also, I am straight, but I believe that LGBTQ+ shouldn't be outlawed. I compare it to arranged marriage. I have seen most cases of this when two families are good friends and the children are good/close friends also, and then the parents make them marry. They can't control who you can love.

No offense to any Trans people (Milo), but I was always curious about for those who feel like they have a male/female brain, and how they have a female/male body, how it turns out that way? Is it DNA or smth else? sorry if that was offensive or weird, I am just earnestly curious.

And about what I am like, subject, hobbies...

I am athletic, like to work out, I like to write and game also.

My favorite subject is Math, what's your guy's?

My hobbies are working out, playing sports, writing, and gaming.

Do any of you game? Just wondering.

• Posted at:

↰↱!Gə

Forum Bros with Arl!

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

Founder and Editor of the SAMB Forum Newspaper.

Sebastian, Camelia, Resha, Markus.

parakeetpanther60

Yeah, as I said before, somehow before you're born when you're still forming, you form with like a male brain but a female body, or vice versa and nobody really knows why, but that's what causes transgenderism.

The only way to know if you're trans (people will argue you don't need this, but you do) is to have dysphoria, where you get a bad feeling when perceived as what you look like but not what your brain is.

Dysphoria because of being perceived as a girl because you have a female body (or vice versa) is social dysphoria, and general dysphoria is like seeing your female body in the mirror and knowing it's supposed to be male

I'm not athletic, but I'm strong, and sometimes I lift and I like grammar best. For hobbies, I do some sports casually, write, read, and draw 

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

Thumbnail avatar 1676635733

dragondolphin2613

Oh ok, thanks for that explanation Milo! I see what you mean now.

• Posted at:

↰↱!Gə

Forum Bros with Arl!

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

Founder and Editor of the SAMB Forum Newspaper.

Sebastian, Camelia, Resha, Markus.

dragonwolf4753

It’s hard to describe what I am… am I even human??most of my friends say I’m one of a kind so idk. Favorite subject as in school? Well it definitely be math, hands down I love it. I’d say language or lunch are closely tied in second place behind that but I do enjoy physical education because being athletic and health is fun to me I guess. *shruggles*

I do way too many hobbies… mostly I do parkour, free running, archery, and art. I dabble in iceskating and occasionally will hit it in the pool since I’m a swimmer. I’m also write the occasional book/story but they never turn out very good. :I

Sorry, I was sick again and stopped going on for a little bit.

@Tiger, of course, discussions are a great thing to have. Personally I don’t think that LGBTQ+ should be outlawed but I don’t agree with most of the topics and groups in it. They can exist but it doesn’t mean I have to agree with what they’re doing or that it’s biologically correct or anything, which is why having your own opinion is so important and being able to express that opinion freely. 

• Posted at: