Thumbnail avatar 12edd9a473

opaldragon1081

First of all, hi. Its Obsidian (hence the sig). Anyways, I haven't been here in a while so, sorry about that. And by the way, a while means around 9 months. Yeah sorry. I'm not proud. But anyways, I'm back! If you remember me well, good for you. ave a cookie. Well, sorry for rambling because, you didn't come here to listen to my rambling. Hopefully, you came here to answer my questions about the SA game.

1.Which spirit animal is the best? I hear many people have tigers and love them, but I think that all animals in the feline catagory are pretty good. Get it? Cat-agory? No? Ok, sorry you didn't come here to listen to my horrible puns either. On the character I play with the most, I have a cheetah. I think it's a pretty good animal, but what is your favorite? (in terms of which one deals the most damage at full bond strength,etc)

2.Do you play on mobile(phone, tablet) or computer? I tend to play more on my tablet, but when I play on computer, its way easier. What do you think?

3. Last one, I promise. What type of questing helps you get the most status points(to level up)and unique armor and such? I tend to do cooperative quests most, I think they are the most fun, and honestly, I've never actually completed a versus quest because I always get frustrated and drop out. I do some solo quests, but I don't like having to pay s much for the challenging ones. Also, I like the cavern quests more than the regular solo ones. Your thoughts?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Obsidian

"If nothing ever changed, there would be no such thing as butterflies."

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read!"

"Two heads are better than one."

#moresigsp-

#Reilin4ever

opaldragon1081

bUmP

• Posted at:

Obsidian

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read!"

#moresigsp-

#Reilin4ever

opaldragon1081

Bump

• Posted at:

Obsidian

#moresigsp-

#Reilin4ever

Thumbnail avatar a44e2fd9dc

liondragon3229

Hi Obsidian! I don’t know you, but welcome back!

For question number 1,

I think it depends. They’re all good, but based on your fighting style, some are more helpful. I don’t know much, since I have only one hero, so I can’t say anything for other spirit animals, but I like mine honestly. For skills, since you said you like going on cooperative quests, I think Raindancer (sorry if I got the name wrong) works well. You can heal other players and drain energy from your foes. At least that’s what I remember. I don’t have that skill, but it helped a lot when another person in my team had it. 

Question 2

I play on my PC. I don’t know what it’s like on the mobile, but I can imagine it would be more easier to do it on the computer.

Question 3

It’s hard to find other gamers when you go on cooperative quests sometimes. But I enjoy it too. I guess I get more leveling up when I do boss quests. I don’t think they charge for those ones. But in terms of armor and stuff I think normal solo quests get more. Versus quests are... well I don’t do them too  often, so I’m not sure about them. 

• Posted at:

can't think of anything  put here.

opaldragon1081

bump

• Posted at:

Obsidian

#moresigsp-

#Reilin4ever

opaldragon1081

Hi! Thank you for the feedback!

• Posted at:

Obsidian

#moresigsp-

#Reilin4ever

Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

Here are a few things-

1: All SA's are the same, they just look different.

2: Mobile is typically the best, and has the fewest issues. It's what I use.

3: Quests in Eura give the most XP, and make sure to use a double boost. Honestly, I like the aesthetic of the cavern quests the best.

I have a post about the game that I'll bump up. I forgot what I titled it, but I think you'll know when you see it.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

opaldragon1081

Thanks cyclone!

• Posted at:

Obsidian

#moresigsp-

#Reilin4ever

Thumbnail avatar 1676635733

dragondolphin2613

1. I honestly use like my Bear spirit animal because he seems to be able to deal sufficient damage and he "pushes" enemies away sometimes. Most felines should do good tho.

2. I prefer using my gaming keyboard and mouse and plugging them into my computer desktop, but mobile has way less glitches. If you have a crashy/glitchy computer, and you buy a XP Boost, use it on MOBILE so it doesn't go to waste.

3. Eura Quests do. Versus Quests are actually fun but its sad not many people do them anymore. Idk how to start a solo one anymore like i used to.

• Posted at:

↰↱!Gə

Forum Bros with Arl!

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

Founder and Editor of the SAMB Forum Newspaper.

Sebastian, Camelia, Resha, Markus.

opaldragon1081

Thanks tiger! Confused about what you said about Eura quests though, I didn't know that was a thing?

• Posted at:

Obsidian

#moresigsp-

#Reilin4ever