Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

It's an oak forest, the ground riddled with roots and thick patches of weeds. This forest is on squad territory just outside their city, and the two traveling gang members don't seem to be weary of that whatsoever.

Rainer kicked rocks as he walked by, and he had the hood for his sweatshirt pulled tight so that most of his face was covered. 

The person with him, Sparky, rolled his eyes. "You look like an idiot." He told Rainer bluntly.

"Jokes on you! I am one."

A branch snapped a few feet back, and the two of them jumped.

Another teenage boy, who looked about 16, stood there, and he had just jumped down from a tree. "Yeah, Rainer. You are an idiot."

"Only I get to insult him!" Sparky shouted at the newcomer. "Were you just sitting in that tree, waiting for us to come over?"

The other guy snorted. "Actually, I was. You people keep coming over to this forest. Why?"

Rainer, his hood still pulled tight, took a few steps forward. "Pyro, we're just looking for a path over to the candy store that you guys haven't blocked."

Pyro looked at Rainer, sizing him up. "Well, we've blocked this path to the candy store. How 'bout you go home now?"

With a laugh, Sparky stood between them. "Pyro, please don't get too riled up about us going to the candy store. Speaking of which; why do you care if we go to the candy store?"

"Either you and your gang buy all the candy, or me and the squad buy all the candy, Sparks. And we want the candy."

"Oh my lord, WE'RE NOT GOING TO BUY ALL THE CANDY! WE JUST WANT A CHOCOLATE BAR OR TWO!" Rainer shouted at his flipside.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

..pyro, it's candy, it's probably being sold out to some rich kid right now

people like candy

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

"I heard 'candy'." Specter appeared nearby, their hands stuck into their pockets.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

misttiger110

Rainer heard Specter and looked at them. "There's a candy store on his domain," he jabbed a thumb at Pyro, "and he won't let me go. The chocolate there is amazing."

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Charlie watched the annoying people. This was his nice little nugget of forest with very few loud humans. Well. Time to socialize. 

"Hi. I'm Charlie, before you ask. And you really do look dumb," That last comment the brown haired boy directed at Rainer.

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

misttiger110

"He's smart!" Sparky said happily, pointing to Charlie. "Oh, and I'm Sparky by the way. He's Rainer, the dumb one-"

"I'm not dumb-"

Sparky shrugged. "The hood says otherwise."

Rainer rolled his eyes, but it was hard to tell because his hood was covering most of his face.

"And that's Pyro," Sarky finished, pointing at him, "he has anger issues and a big ego. Bigger than Rainer's, shockingly... He thinks he's so great and only him and his squad can get some sugar from a special store."

"Umbra already saw Tamao and Cyclone sneaking out to it this week. You people are desperate for sugar." Pyro said, glaring at Sparky.

"Okay, I didn't know they had gone out, too. But we just want a bar of chocolate that's not from a gas station. Is that really too much to ask?" Sparky, who was a good nine or so inches shorter than Pyro, wasn't intimidated in the slightest by him. Really just because he knew he could talk himself out of anything.

"I'm dumb? This whole 'candy store' argument is just plain stupid..." Rainer muttered, taking out his phone to text Tamao.

"You're the one who started the arguement." Pyro whispered to himself, to quietly for Rainer to hear.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-