Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

I looked at the mirror. Ever since 4 months ago, my eyes had been able to change colors based on my emotions. I thought I had decoded them last month, but now they’re a color I’ve never seen them in before.

There was someone I had met a few months ago. We liked telling stories about our lives before we came here. They were a bit too similar to be a coincidence, though…

“I trust you” (end and begin the story with this sentence)

It was dark, and my head was pounding. I tried to remember something-anything- but nothing came in the mist. I started to remember something-A name, date, or something important- but it was whisked away when I felt a cold blade pressed to my neck, ready to draw blood. “Give me every reason why I shouldn’t do to you what you did to them, and you may live.”

(You can change POV if you want i.e. "I tried to remember" -> "You tried to remember)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Bookmark

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

Ooh, bookmark and give me a couple of days. This is a great prompt!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

"Be a voice, not an echo." - Unknown

dragonheart5600

Can’t wait to hear :)

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

It was dark, and my head was pounding. I tried to remember something-anything- but nothing came in the mist. I started to remember something-A name, date, or something important- but it was whisked away when I felt a cold blade pressed to my neck, ready to draw blood. “Give me every reason why I shouldn’t do to you what you did to them, and you may live.”

A smile pulled itself across my face, but I did not dare to move. I began to take inventory. The room itself was not dark, but there is something covering my eyes. A blindfold. My hands were bound, but I wasn't worried about that. The voice was clearly masculine, with a soft English accent, like mine. But, what did I do to deserve a blade roosting under my chin? This wouldn't be the first time I did something that bad. 

"Who are 'they'?"

"You mean who were they. Don't act like you don't know, Bartholomew Windlass." The man said the name as if it were curse.

"So, that's my name."

"Dont play dumb, you murderous-"

"Ooh, murder! This just keeps getting better and better!" I said in a fake cheery voice.

He pressed his blade harder, barely breaking the skin. I winced.

"What do you want anyway?" I asked, attempting to work at the knots that bound my hands behind me.

"Justice. For my friends who's lives were cut short by your horrific actions."

"So it's just you left? How come I didn't get to you?" I undid the first knot. If you can't already tell, this isn't my first rodeo.

"I hid. When the gunshots stopped, and my friends lined the hallway, I came out and hit you from behind. Dragged you in here, tied you up." The second knot slipped out nicely.

"Did it not occur to you, that you should call authoritys?" I undid the last knot, and waited.

"Athorities wouldn't let me do this," he took the blade away from my neck, and I suspected he swung it back, similar to a baseball bat. That's when I ripped off the cloth blindfold, and grabbed his arm. Taking the knife with my other hand, I held tight, as he tried to wrestle free from my grip. 

With his free hand, he grabbed the back of the collar of my plum purple button-up shirt. The man attempted to pull me back from his arm, but to no avail.

Still holding his arm and his knife to his throat, I grunted, and struggled to stay on him. He was heavier than I was, and a bit taller. 

Suddenly, my hand slipped, and I let go of his arm. He knocked my in the jaw, and again on the side of the head. I felt my nose drip blood. He was about to strike again, but I grabbed his fist with both of my hands, dropping the knife. He let go of my shirt, and I shot around to his back, pulling his arm with me. I kicked his back, sending him to the concrete floor with a loud thud. He didn't get back up. 

I simpily rubbed my eyes, and walked over to the other side of the room, next to the door, to retrieve my things. I put both pistols back in their hip holsters, adjusted my back suspenders and bow tie, put my grey beanie hat on, and picked my my black framed glasses. I looked at them for a moment seeing the large red specks on the lenses. I tried to clean them, but it was already dry. I put them on, and without a word made my way out of the building. I opened the emergency exit door, to a rush of fresh midnight air. I was going to find out why I was there, and nothing could stop me.

these are great prompts! Here's a rough draft, using prompt #4. Thus has not been edited, or revised. I literally just puked this out as I went. Enjoy!

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Up

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

"I trust you."

I said, sailing across the smooth wood of his ballroom and swaying softly in his arms to the tune of the music playing in the background. "Why wouldn't you?" He replied, looking down at me with a small smile. I laughed and twirled, allowing him to dip me before flouncing back up, patting my gown down as the music switched. He shut it off. "Oh, I don't know," I said, returning a smile, pink blush heating my cheeks. He hugged me tightly before releasing and allowing me to finally breathe. 

"My family won't enjoy this when I tell them about me and you," 

I breathed, sighing and running my hand through my dark curls. "You and I," Was all he said in reply. I tilted my head, clearly confused. "It's you and I, not me and you," He explained, eyes twinkling. I shot him an exasperated look and he stopped his short-lived laughter. "I'm being honest with you. And you know it's true. A Cavell and a Pearson don't belong together, not in this dimension," I realized and brushed his hand off my shoulder, but his firm grip returned.

"I thought you said you trusted me," He pleaded and I looked down at my toes. "I do, but..." My voice trailed off as I met his stare. I looked away quickly. "Then come with me. You said you trusted me. If you trust me, come with me to Santa Monica right now. You'll never have to say goodbye, to your family or I," He said, staring me right in the eyes. "It's to me or your family," I murmured. He gave me the same confused look and I cleared my throat. "I said it's to me or your family," I spoke up and grinned.

------

"Do you trust me?"

My eyes were glazed as I stared directly forward, trying not to cry. I tried to ignore the frantic calls coming after me from behind us, that of my mother, my father, and even my baby sister's cries. I didn't want to leave them...but did I really want to stay?

"I asked, do you trust me?" He repeated, as if I hadn't heard the first time. I let out a small, dry laugh. My fingers intertwined with him, stopping him from retreating to the car in which we would drive to his private hanger, in which we would board a private plane, on which we would land in Santa Monica, California, and leave behind the worries and stress we had here from our rivaling families. "What are you doing?" He asked, clearly anxious.

"My family, I'm forced to tell you that I won't be staying. I will be leaving with my fiance to a different country, where their family and our family will not be squabbling. And now, I must bid you adieu," I said, staring directly forward at my family and narrowing my eyes. Spinning on my heel, I dragged him along until we reached the car, where he then sat down in the driver's seat and I sat beside him, once again looking down at my high-heeled toes. 

"It's our family and their family," He said with a sad smiled and I let out another dry laugh. "I've said it once and I'll say it again, though I don't know why. I trust you."

-fin-

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

dragonheart5600

(These are both so good )

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

Haha, mine didn't go through. *Frustrated growl* The filter doesn't like me today. I'm going to try to send mine through again later today or tommorow.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

"Be a voice, not an echo." - Unknown

dragonheart5600

Ok. Take your time if you need. Try rewording stuff that might not adhere to the rules. Or send it in smaller parts, if it’s really long.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

So much talent guys! Keep it up

I could only think of Hayley Kiyoko when I read Santa Monica  Did you takehimtothepierinSantaMonicaforgetrobringajacketwrapupinhimcauseyouwantedto?

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter