Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

yoooo here’s the sign ups for that story I  promised :3

also the title is temporary. I couldn't think of a good one so suggestions are welcome.

Synopsis-

It’s 3019, and technology, medical studies, and other stuff haven’t developed as much or as quickly as had been predicted. To promote further progress in professional fields, a special organization was created.

The Global Institution for the Future, better known as the GIF.

Even though the word ‘global’ was in its name, this high school was founded by a small family. They saw the opportunity to become world famous by bringing in as many as possible talented youngsters to their school. Then they’d provide them with the best education there was and special areas to develop their abilities more. They wanted to create the next generation of athletes, scientists, writers, and overall, any profession that’d cause technology to be pushed farther than ever before. Of course, the GIF was quickly supported by governments all over the world…

However, there was a secret purpose to the GIF. One that hadn’t been told to anyone at all.

You see, the whole point of creating a school for exceptional youths was to find CERTAIN people.

Ever since the beginning of the world, there has been a special kind of ‘humans’.

Those that embody something that exists in Earth.

It might be as vague as the ocean, or as specific as Wikipedia, but there’s no doubt these people exist. And they’ve been known as Personifications, over the years.

Most of the time, though, they look AND act like normal people, rarely knowing that they’re almost a different species.

And you know what?

Someone related to the creator of the GIF is trying to track down these unique people. And he’ll use them in his evil plan, no doubt.

Info-

-3019 it is, but as I mentioned before, tech hasn’t really… advanced much. Stuff like smartwatches and phones are super common things tho. TVs are a thing of the past, since the internet can provide anything you want to do or watch.

-Flying cars exists. As well as hoverboards (skateboards) and hoverskates (skates). So yes, you character can own one of those last two. Or a hoverbike (motorbike/bicycle) maybe. Idk. Let your imagination run wild.

-This story takes place in Lima, Peru. However, due to globalization, most classes are dictated in English. And yes for convenience Peru is a larger country in this AU.

-The GIF has a really large campus, and there are special places for the students to practice what they love most. Are they bakers? There’s a special kitchen somewhere over there. Tennis players? Sure, there are several tennis fields out there.

-Only a small portion of campus is dedicated to housing the students. This is due to the fact that they’re divided into “rich”, “money” and “no money” categories. “No money” students are from poor families, and they’re the ones who have a room at the GIF. “Money” students, on the other hand, tend to be from middle-class families are given funds based on their performance at school and given access to rent a room/house/apartment for themselves in Lima. And “rich” category students are basically left by themselves to get a room of their own, as they’re from rich families (duh). The idea is to let everyone get high-quality education no matter from what origin.

-Students are scouted from ALL over the world, so you might find a Russian and a Mexican sharing a dorm.

-Students who don’t speak English or Spanish are generally sent into advanced classes to learn the language. And coupled with a translator (a student who knows both languages) to aid them through their school year.

-Classes aren’t divided by grades or age, but rather by how good a student’s performance is on a certain subject. A 18 yr old could be classified into Math 1 if they’re not good at it. Or a 16 yr old could be placed into the final Science course if they’re good enough at it.

-The Online Student Network, or OSN, is like a social media site exclusive for GIF students. Think of Facebook, Google Drive, Gmail, IM apps, and any kind of social media in one app!

-Most of the time, Personifications are completely unaware of the fact they’re not exactly human.

-Personifications appear randomly around the world. They’re generally adopted and raised by a nearby family.

-The only way a Personification can be born is if one of the parents is a Personification themselves. The chance then is 50%.

-They naturally possess a [usually] passive power, and can develop more if they master their natural ability. Say, the Personification of fire’s ability is to withstand extreme heat without holding damage to herself, save a few minor burns.

-Personifications get scouted for the GIF a lot because they’re often naturally good at something related to what they personify. This isn’t always the case though.

Rules-

-No Mary Sues, Gary Stus, or any kind of perfect character.

-Edgy/kawaii characters are okay I guess, as long as they have a rounded personality. No full-on edgy characters.

-LGTBQ+ is okay I guess as well. By that I include the gender spectrum too.

-I doubt I’ll be doing ships though. But well.

-Give me a variety of personalities, okay? I don’t want a load of happy-go-lucky characters.

-The characters can be from any country in the world, and it’s okay if a couple of them are from the same country. But again, I don’t want 1/3 of characters from the same country.

-There can only be 1 Personification per thing/concept. There can’t be two Personifications of fire, for example. Be sure to save the thing/concept you want!

-2 characters per person, max.

-Some of the characters may turn ‘evil’ later on.

-I doubt anyone will die, but just in case, specify if it’s okay for your character to die in the form.

-If I find something that isn’t specified in the form, I’ll base myself on the other content to make it up. Say, a character’s reaction to something.

-Try to balance genders out I guess?

Form time! Remember, you can also make normal human characters if you wish.

Main form—

Full Name:

Pronouns:

Personification?: (yes/no)

If yes, of what?:

What were they scouted for?:

What country are they from?:

Height & weight: (metric system pls?)

Body buid: (keep it reasonable, and related to ^)

Physical appearance: (hair color, skin, eye, etc.)

Clothing: (the school has no set uniform)

Personality: (be as detailed as you can)

Dislikes:

General school performance:

Abilities: (aside from what they were scouted for. Are they good at drawing? Maybe they’re good at telling jokes?)

Power: (generally passive, develops later on)

Backstory: (general life, how they came to the GIF)

Any other stuff?:

OSN profile form— (doesn’t need to be too detailed if your character doesn’t use the OSN as much)

Student:

Username:

How often are they online?:

What do they mostly use the OSN for?:

Profile description of themselves: (optional!!!)

Other info about this?:

|+|

Kay, thanks for reading through all that :D

Be sure to save your spots, okie? And don’t be afraid to ask questions/point out anything I forgot here :) I’ll send my form in just so y’all can see a model of how to fill in the form.

To save, state what Personification you want, the gender, and the country :D

List of characters and saved spots

Personification of Fire – F — France — Specter(me)

Personification of Silliness? - ??? - ??? Lavender

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Can you save personification if technology?

• Posted at:

░▒▓█ Баgёг/ЙЯ Єгч$їцѫ █▓▒░

#Puppy Killed Me#

ocean’s mb sis

Goodbye, my dear friends. It’s been fun. 

So raise your glass high, for tomorrow we die.

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Bookmark

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

butterflycat1708

oh hecc 

I forgot to add a "money category" slot in the form. Will y'all add it for me when doing the form please? 

stay tuned on my posts on this thread, cause I'll be mentioning stuff I may have forgotten.

Thx :D

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

Is it possible for there to be a personification of art?

If so save me a spot :3

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

butterflycat1708

All three saved uwu!

argh again, I forgot to metnion-

Personifcations tend to have unnatural hair/eye colors naturally, but this isn't the norm. One may have natural blue hair, for example, while another may just look as average as hecc.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

butterflycat1708

Up

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

ponyspicy6

Full Name: Snow Elysium 

Pronouns: she/her

Personification?: (yes/no) yes

If yes, of what?: visual art

What were they scouted for?: her artwork 

What country are they from?: Pakistan

Height & weight: (metric system pls?) 160cm 52kg

Body build: (keep it reasonable, and related to ^) average build for a girl her age (sorry, I´m not sure how to explain it)

Physical appearance: (hair colour, skin, eye, etc.) Long dark brown hair but one-third of her hair (tips up) is a pastel pink colour. her skin is a warm caramel tone and she has small ear is which she wears gold owl earrings. She has big bright blue eyes. Her hands are soft and she has long nails which are always decorated with some elaborate nail art that she does by herself. She has a small nose.

Clothing: (the school has no set uniform) She likes wearing sweatshirts, usually in pastel colours. Her clothes are always comfortable and she usually pairs her tops with black leggings although she will sometimes wear jeans. Most of her wardrobe is soft pastel t-shirts and casual knee length dress with a few buttons up shirts with collars.  

Personality: (be as detailed as you can) She is a sweet girl who works well with most people and is very dense sometimes. If someone were to insult her she would tell them that they were stupid and walk away as if their comment had not bothered her even though it had. She has low self-esteem but acts like she does not as she noticed that bullies tend to only pick on people who will not defend their selves. She is very loyal and will never rat her friends out. She also hates it when people lie. She usually appears to be calm although she can pretty emotional on certain topics. 

-books

-her family

-art

-singing

-music

-nature

-sweets

-anime

-doves

-tigers

-alicorns

-food

-sleep

-greek mythology

-egyptian mythology

-Norse mythology

Dislikes:

-lying

-fish (the food and the animal)

-spiders

-roman mythology 

-studying

Very well. Her parents have high expectations for her when it comes to school so she is trying her best to reach them.

Abilities: (aside from what they were scouted for. Are they good at drawing? Maybe they’re good at telling jokes?)

-very good at reading people and putting herself in their shoes

-writing

-singing

-math

-knows everything about Greek mythology

develops later on

Her father has a math personification and her grandmother had a language personification so her parents had really focused on those areas when it came to her grades as they had assumed if she were to develop a personification it would be in one of these areas. So they were stunned when she had developed a personification for art. She had two best friends in Pakistan who she still keeps in touch with. She usually video calls her friends and family every weekend.

Money: rich

Any other stuff?:

OSN profile form— (doesn’t need to be too detailed if your character doesn’t use the OSN as much)

Student: Snow Elysium 

Username: Snow_Elysium

Avatar: like her appearance and is wearing a pastel pink sweatshirt with black leggings.

How often are they online?: usually twice a week

What do they mostly use the OSN for?: keeping in touch with her freinds on cumpas and finding out what ever one is up too.

Other info about this?:

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

ponyspicy6

boop

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Save two spots please!

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

butterflycat1708

@Ray

saved uwu

@Snow

nice character! I'm always glad to see characters who like mythology hahaha

There are a couple things to fix there, let me just point them out :) it's minor stuff tho

-When I put in the 'Power:' category, I meant that every Personification has some kind of passive (or not so passive) power that develops later on. It doesn't need to be something large that has a strong influence on reality though. It could be something like a really quick mind, or a steady pulse,,, anything you want, basically. Maybe being able to change the color of objects she touches?

-She has Personification relatives!!!!! that's interesting, and a good reason for her dedication to her studies as well! By the way, a Personification is born as one, it isn't something you gain later on in life (at least not naturally,,, butl let's not worry about that for now ;0)

I think that's everything to be clarified in the form :)

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

compasspaw43

Thanks I'll have them in soon uwu

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

ponyspicy6

Thanks for the clarification Bixbite :3

Power: She can draw/paint 3D objects in the air. For example, if she took a pencil and started drawing in the air the lines would appear and stay there. By moving around and drawing with the utensil she is able to make 3D objects.  As soon as all of her fingers are touching the utensil the lines will start appearing. The lines are also solid and can be gotten rid of depending on which utensil she uses. Say she drew in the air with a pencil. By using an eraser she would be able to get rid of the lines/ erase info of them that she can crush and fold them. However, if used paint the lines would stay their forever. (only she can erase the pencil lines with an eraser. If anyone else tried to erase them it would not work.) If she draws something it will stay there floating.

Backstory: Her father has a math personification and her grandmother had a language personification so when she was born her parents had thought that if she were to develop a personification it would be one of these. When she was 2-3 her parents started teaching her math and how to write and read to see if her personification would appear in one of these areas. However, there were no results. By this time, she had used a pencil and was colouring and drawing. Her parents had drilled into her head that pencils and crayons were only to touch paper and she obeyed them without question. She didn't like colouring and drawing that much at the time as nothing seemed to turn out the way she wanted it too. The same could be said for her lessons. For this reason, she never held a pencil longer than she had too. This was also why she had yet to realize that she had a personification. When she was 4 she had finished her lessons early and so her parents let her watch the television for extra time that day. Excited she got off her chair and started spinning around. She was still holding her pencil. Before she knew it she was trapped in a circle of gray and her parents were helping her out of it. Over the next few years, her parents exposed her to many different types of art and she soon learned to love it. They also signed her up for art lessons in hopes it would help her control her personification. She has it under control now although sometimes she will forget and accidentally use it.

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

compasspaw43

WIP FORM sorry it's taking me longer than I though

Main form—
Full Name: Bartholomew (Barry) Angelus Windlass 
Pronouns: he/him

Personification?: yes

If yes, of what?: needle and thread

What were they scouted for?: his fashion design skills as well as his artistic ability 

What country are they from?: Denmark (even though the most common language is danish, 90% of the population speaks English. He is one of the 90%)

Height & weight: about 172cm 60kg

Body buid: he's long limbed, and has a pretty average teen build. Slim shoulders. He has a little muscle, but he doesn't show it. 
Physical appearance: he has peachy skin, freckles, bright blue eyes, blond hair in a short quiff kind of thing. He has a heavy bottom lip, and his lips part slightly. Short thick eyelashes. He has neat defined darker yellow-brown eyebrows. He usually has a bit of light makeup on including light foundation, mascara, little bit of eyeliner, and clear lipgloss. 

Clothing: a dark purple button up shirt, black bow tie tucked under the collar, black jeans with a few small rips, black thin suspenders, black and white high tops, A grey beanie goes over his head when it's colder, as well as a grey hip length zip up jacket. He has a gold tarnished ring on his middle finger, he calls it his halo.

Personaliy:

Likes: popcorn, dogs, anything soft of fluffy, running, being in the company of others, fashion design, the outdoors, fall weather, 

Dislikes:

Any other stuff?:

OSN profile form— (doesn’t need to be too detailed if your character doesn’t use the OSN as much)
Student:
Username:
How often are they online?:
What do they mostly use the OSN for?:
Other info about this?:

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Oof. Sorry it’s taking me so long. My copy and paste is acting up and I’m rlly busy rn. I promise I’m working on it. 

• Posted at:

░▒▓█ Баgёг/ЙЯ Єгч$їцѫ █▓▒░

#Puppy Killed Me#

ocean’s mb sis

Goodbye, my dear friends. It’s been fun. 

So raise your glass high, for tomorrow we die.

ponyspicy6

boop

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

butterflycat1708

@Snow

accepted!

@NR and @Ray(?)

y'all take your time :D

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

ponyspicy6

yay!

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

ponyspicy6

@Bixbite are you going to move this on to HB?

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

compasspaw43

I SENT MY FORM IN FOREVER AGO, AND I DIDNT THINK TO CHECK IF IT WENT THROUGH. IT DID NOT. AAAAA.

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

ponyspicy6

boop

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

ponyspicy6

boop

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

ponyspicy6

boop

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

butterflycat1708

Sorry for inactivity guys.

Actually yeah, I'll be posting this onto HB if I can get it to work on my laptop.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+