Thumbnail avatar 58dd975be9

anubisathena132

1- Kris gets beaten (And one's surprised):

I'm Alyssa Williams. I was street preformer and with the help of my buddy, Kris Mason, I got along with life. Well, that is up until a month ago. [Kris is telling me to go on with the story. Well, sorry!]

We were doing the normal stuff that we normaly did; Have a snack, get changed into clothes and pack our backpacks. But that morning was different. The night before, Kris made us shen amulets so when we got lost we could "contat" each other. But, when I got up, Kris wasn't there. Hey, is this on? A voice asked in my head. Kris! Where the [bleep] are you? It's weird talking mentaly. Imagne that you're talking to a picture on Skype, but that picture talks without moving it's mouth. But hearing Kris's voice made my heart flutter. I'm in a warehouse on 34 mainstreet. He called back. Suddenly, my breath was being taken out of me. I shut my eyes tight. When I opened them again, Kris's brown hair was in my face. I pushed back from his head.

"Thank god that worked," He said.

"What happened?" I asked.

Kris's eyes widened and flaped his mouth like a fishes. He wimpered. Footsteps... Then:

"I can answer that, Mss. Williams."

Kris looked pained. He suddenly had bruses, cuts and a swolen wrist.

"Glamor. Useful stuff, isn't it?" The teenage boy smiled evily. "But, daughter of Apollo and eye of Hathor, your boyfriend won't survive that long."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Praetor Karter

Male

Half-Blood

Son of Athena

Starch is bad for ogres.

Gang: Kurogane, Fai, Leonardo and Rowan

"We don't have to dwell on painful moments"

~Fai D. Flowright.

Thumbnail avatar d315b60f37

aqualoki7

Great so far! Keep it up!!!! 

Note: I don't know you but your fanfic is AW3SOM3 so far 

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Thumbnail avatar a44e2fd9dc

liondragon3229

Interesting... bookmark!

• Posted at:

can't think of anything  put here.

Thumbnail avatar 58dd975be9

anubisathena132

2- That just happened:

Thanks for handing me the microphone when it gets good. Anyway, the teen strode over with triumph.

"I should introduse myself before he dies," He calmly said, addressing me. "Dustin Grove is my name."

Now, if my wrist wasn't broke, I would of punched Dustin's smug little smile off his face. He must've seen my expresson, because he asked me, "Kris Mason, right? Your patron's Sobek, right?"

Alyssa inhaled sharply. Her blond hair fell into her face, which made her look cuter.

"What do you mean, Mr. Grove? What's a 'patron'? Why did you call me a 'Eye of Hathor'?"

I sighed. Soooooo many qustions from Alyssa, as usual. [Hey, why did you punch me? That was a complament!]

Dustin sighed with gusto, "Where to start? Ah, with magical beings. As you know, demigods live on Long island and in California. But, magicians live all over the world. Kris is one. So am I."

Alyssa paled quite a bit, "Is-is th-this true, Kris?"

I tried to hang my head, but it was too painful. Something in my neck went crack! My yelped like a puppy. I was going into shock.

"Dustin! Save him!"

"Hold still, man!"

I heared their voices untill I blacked out.

• Posted at:

Praetor Karter

Male

Half-Blood

Son of Athena

Starch is bad for ogres.

Gang: Kurogane, Fai, Leonardo and Rowan

"We don't have to dwell on painful moments"

~Fai D. Flowright.

Thumbnail avatar 5d80612a12

dinosaurjade212

This is interesting. I need popcorn. 

*Cayden's popcorn is gone* 

Syra... 

I swear that it wasn't me! It wasn't me that time! 

I think it was Endra. 

*Storms off after Endra* 

*Takes out Cayden's popcorn from behind back* I took it. *Starts eating popcorn & reads the story* 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

>Torchlight (My flipside)< 

You have my permission to call me weird. 

"Happiness is not something that you have to achieve. You can still feel happy during the process of achieving something." ~김남준

Thumbnail avatar a44e2fd9dc

liondragon3229

Can’t wait for the next episode!

• Posted at:

can't think of anything  put here.