Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

i wake up often from dreams thinking that they are a part of my reality; that i've already done them in real life. many of my memories, i think, are false and come from dreams. i remember being so confused when i was younger because i remembered going on a car ride and seeing this magnificent rainbow, but it apparently never happened - the trip or the rainbow. it was a dream that i couldn't remember, but it still confuses me. why did tht particular dream get stuck? it's been ten years; why hasn't it faded?

i wake up sometimes and think everything i've done has happened in real life, and get confused when i figure out that it never did. idk. i have some lucid dreams, so that might be why it's harder since they seem closer to reality than anything else.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Thumbnail avatar ac0ca306f8

catfairy2579

I remember waking up this morning up this morning feeling disappointed about something but now I don't remember what. I get a bit confused for a few seconds when I wake up what's reality and what's a dream but not for very long. I can understand what you said about remebering a dream from years ago. I had a dream when I was younger about running along a path and then a car was chasing me behind me on the path. I've remembered that dream for as long as I can remember and I'm not exactly sure how old I was when I had that dream.

• Posted at:

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

I joined on February 26th 2017

KeepItCrispy#9605

I will miss you all :) 

mhm I remember almost all of my dreams because they're very realistic and I've had visions before so...most of them are nightmarish dreams so funnn. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

I write all of my interesting dreams down so I won't forget them. If I could have one back, I think I would have one of my Wings of Fire ones

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

THIS HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Ok, so I woke up in that state where you can't decipher reality and your dream and my eyes are barely opened so I see this figure in my doorway, it's my mom, but for whatever reason she looked like my friend... let's call her G. She says "(my name), you have a two hour delay" and I went "Ok, thank you G". I was kind of confused why G sounded like my mom but I went back asleep. So I wake up thinking, wait, I have a two hour delay right? I walk over to my mom's room who says "So, who's G?"

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

G A M E R S, R I S E  U P

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Remember Stefan (Robbie Rotten), Stan Lee and Stephan Hillenburg

I.S. ruined Fire Emblem

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?

powerfulwolf250

often i wind up believing i accomplished certain tasks, only to discover hours later, as i'm doing things revolving around the completion of said task, that i never really did it. like my homework - i had a two-hour nap, woke up thinking i'd done my homework, went to school, and realized i never did it. it's heccin annoying, especially when you have to redo something because of it. 

i had another dream with murderous dinosaurs when i was, like, four, and thought it was real for the longest time. why i didn't go near specific items related to the dream for a while - scared the heck outta me. 

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Thumbnail avatar ab8b459b2c

liondragon3229

Definitely. And I was talking in my sleep.... because it felt so real. Speaking of which, I woke up sleep walking too. More like ‘sleep squatting...’  yeah.... don’t want to think about that.

• Posted at:

can't think of anything  put here.

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

I've had dreams before where I went through almost my entire day in a realistic way so it wasn't like I could tell I was dreaming, then woke up, which is pretty much the most disorientating thing ever. I also have dreams all too often that I set my second alarm in the morning (I have a first alarm and then if I am too tired to wake up, I'll set a second one) and then I wake up late.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

"Be a voice, not an echo." - Unknown

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

I’m happy I don’t have nightmares- because the nightmares I used to have would had me crying when I woke up. But I said a prayer to god ( I’m Christian ) and after that I never had a bad dream ever again. But some other dreams were really real- like this dream where I was surrounded by “bad” people and I was doing crazy backflips and stuff in my dream- like when I did a backflip I felt like I was upside down. And when I moved my legs it felt real.

but besides that I have these weird visions either in the day or night but I have them, and it’s like a flash of the future. I remembered this one thing I was doing with my friend then I remembered I had a vision about it. It’s really weird because when the thing actually happens you remember the vision- but when it’s not happening you don’t remember it. It’s so weird. It makes me think if reality is reality. Or if everything was programmed in my brain for it to happen. What if all of this is just a dream. It’s just weird..

• Posted at:

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

Occasionally. More often, I'm sad that my dreams weren't real. Except the time when I dreamed about my own execution, escaped, only to have all my friends betray me.

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

I still remember the entire dream of when a flying whale landed on our house and crushed it. It started crushing other ppl's houses too and eating people. The whale was big but it had small white angel wings lol

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

powerfulwolf250

@fire that's call deja vu, and it's quite common. weird, but common and interesting.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO