Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

mine was when i was 6 and realized that forever means forever after i've been told i'd live forever in heaven at church and realized that i don't wanna live eternally with no end in sight and began contemplating infinity before i knew what infinity was.

second time was contemplating infinity after wondering if my heart had a heart, and if my heart's heart had a heart, and if my heart's heart's heart had a heart and so on. i spiraled. i did not know biology back then. 

mods and phil have mercy

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

Hmm. I'm not sure, but I have a lot of deep thoughts like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if I started thinking these things pretty early on.

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

I think I was nine, and it was after I'd had a particularly bad day. I posted random stuff on the SAMB using different accounts to try and make myself feel better, and instead, I started questioning my sense of self.

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Oh, how I've missed you, my friend...

Time has changed us both.

But deep down, our hearts remain the same.

So, no matter where life takes us, remember...

Thumbnail avatar 2d6566021e

misttiger110

When I was about 9 and realized that nobody actually knows what happens when you die. I got so scared and basically stayed indoors all day due to my fear of death and the unknown. It didn't help when our school had that police officer come in to talk to us about safety. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

You, know, lately I have been wondering why I'm here.

As in, why do I exist?

• Posted at:

It's me, Bipper.

I think I'm bisexual.

If I am a sword, I am a sword made of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter.

Mare Barrow, Glass Sword

PAIN IS HILARIOUS, YOU GUYS.

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Since as long as I can remember, I've pondered this. When I die, and just going to have to sit there, in my claustrophobic coffin and stare at the lid for all eternity. That would get super boring. 

And when I was probably a bit younger than 12 I started wondering why hell was supposed to be this scary place. A fiery world with a cackling red horned dude stirring a boiling pot with a pitchfork. Nah, there's probably a dance party or something going on down there. 

Let. It. Through. Looking at you Phil.

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

Hon I came out of the womb wondering why I existed 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

@Happeh- Mine was the same with learning that we will live forever in heaven at church. It didn't sink in immediately, but on the short drive home I asked my parents what infinity was and after it was explained to me, I had a panic attack and started crying because it didn't make sense how it was possible to exist forever. I had my first existential crisis and panic attack at the same time. 

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

"Be a voice, not an echo." - Unknown

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

yeah mine was also probably wondering what if i don't wanna life forever on and on. And why hell is so terrible. It seems pretty decent especially if all gays go there 

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

I always wonder. What if everything I wonder. Was already planned out to be wondered. And that person. That programmed me to wonder that. Is wondering if I’m wondering if I am being programmed by someone. ( I still wonder about this till this day. )

i always wonder. Who made the almighty being who made us. And who made that almighty being. And who made that almighty being. And who made that almighty being.... and so on. I once began to feel like I was communicating with that almighty being because I felt really sleepy when I did it. I can’t really remember but my vision would go blurry because I would think really hard in my head, until I got to a point where I don’t think my curiosity was supposed to go- which led to me back into reality. This all makes me feel weird now, yet this was when I was 9. ( and I still wonder about this to this day )

• Posted at:

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -