bye

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

So, I'm guessing you've all heard about the SAMB's future...or lack of one. 

I know I've gotten real inactive lately, and haven't talked with a lot of you as much as I should have, and now I regret that. You guys are all so amazing in your own, unique ways, and I wish I had actually taken the time I had to get to know the people I didn't yet. I realised I would probably be leaving soon, but never like this. This is...wow. I have no words.

I guess it may be obvious by this post, but I'm not gonna be heading over to Home Base. Maybe I'll come to change my mind in a couple months, or years, and I'll pop in to say hi, catch up with whatever I've missed, but I really doubt it. 

By now, the SAMB has become a sort of safety blanket for me on bad days. I'd be feeling down, come back here and go through a couple posts, and I'd instantly feel better, even if just a little. There's so many memories I have of this place that I'll never forget.

I have so many people to thank, from little things to things that helped me through really rough times. First off, Quill; the best forum twin anyone could ever ask for. You're hilarious, a brilliant writer, and manage to always think up something new and exciting for everyone to do. Voltron club, the Marvel thing, various gang threads, and countless stories...thank you for being such a great twin.

Then there's Saber, Ray, Bear, Lavender and Starlight. You guys were some of the first people I became friends with here, and while most of you left or became inactive, I'll never forget how fun it was to rp with you all. (And thanks to Starlight for getting me into Artemis Fowl, which is now one of my favorite series :) )

Arl, Cain, Milo: You guys are some of the most interesting people I know, in the best sense of the word. Arl, you're an incredibly cool guy who I loved talking to. You're also probably tired of me saying this, but you have the best music taste out of most I know. Cain, your poems, stories and gunslinger persona were always so creative, and they just really made me enjoy reading your posts. Milo, I didn't get to talk with you much, which definitely socks, but you're hilarious dude. You're also able to keep up a mature conversation about things, which isn't something a lot of people seem to be able to do most of the time.

Samurai, Galaxian: This isn't goodbye, I hope, but I do want to let you guys know how much I appreciate you for managing to put up with me this long. It's impressive XD

Darmidnight, Fire: You guys seem fun, and always crack me up. Puns or jokes or pretty much anything, tbh. 

Seeker: Sad that that rp never started...unless it did, and I just missed it, which would be really sad. But yeah, I'm really gonna miss you. It was so much fun to rp with you, no matter which one it was, from the superhero rp to SIU. You have such a great sense of humor, and your sarcasm is the best. It really socks that we can't talk anywhere else, but I guess that's just life :(

Tiger, Rune: I wish we got to talk more. I loved your writing, and you were both really fun to talk to when we did. 

Ishmael: Thanks for being the best forum dad we could ask for. You stopped so many potential conflicts, taught us all some interesting life lessons, and were such a role model.

Snow: You're the definition of wholesome, one of the kindest people I've ever met. Please, don't ever let anyone change that part of you. 

I have so much more to say. A near insane amount of stuff. But I don't think I'll manage to get it out in a way that could actually be understood. Or if I did try and type it, it would end up looking something like: ihkshfhfnnnnvhdjjjdjdjmdissnu:,,,,,,,,(jfhjekhf~

I love you all. Even if I never did talk to you, but you were part of the SAMB, I'm so, so, so happy you were here, you were part of this amazing place, and that you made it better by being there. I can't even begin to explain how much it kills me to see this place go. It's...well, it's a home.

(TL;DR, I'll be gone with this place, and will miss it, and everyone here, so, so much)

So I guess that's it. The last big post. My last hurrah, some might say (what can I say, it's a good song). I'll be around saying goodbye and such so in these last few weeks, then it's goodbye for good. 

-Jokester-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Hey, Jokester.

I'm heading over to Home Base, and I just have to say this:I'm definitely going to miss you. You had very creative roleplays, and I loved having fun with you.

I don't know why you won't go over to the new fourms, but a lot of people are certainly going to miss you, including me.

Still, I hope you have a good life, and remember to stay awesome.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Wait Jokes you have to stay till at least tomorrow so I can give you my personal goodbye. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

I really hope I'll see you again, someday, even if I don't know it's you...

I actually can't express how much I will miss you.

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

Jokester, I'll miss you so much! If you ever get the chance, stop by Homebase sometime and say hi. I won't forget you, ever. 

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

"Be a voice, not an echo." - Unknown

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Hey Jokester! Sad to see you go, you are one of the most hilariously creative people I know. I'll never forget that superhero role play, SIU, or even the 100 star celebration we shared with Dipper (Quill) that turned out to be a flop. I'll miss you dearly, and I hope you have an awesome life! See you around Jokester ;)

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

I'm going to miss you so much Jokester!
*gives her a hug

You think i'm funny!?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

Hey Jokes, you don't understand how big a compliment that was. I really appreciate it. One of my biggest regrets will always be not getting to know you better.

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Imagine my surprise when my computer locked me out of this one post

I freeaked out a little, thought the SAMB had ended early...

Oh gosh I missed so many people on here

Expect paragraphs on those goodbye posts soon y'all

@Darmidnight: Yes ma'am ^^

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

First Galaxian, now Jokester...

• Posted at:

It's me, Bipper.

I think I'm bisexual.

If I am a sword, I am a sword made of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter.

Mare Barrow, Glass Sword

PAIN IS HILARIOUS, YOU GUYS.

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

...Jokester *tackle hugs* you have no idea how much that meant to me

You are one of the people I look up to so for you to compliment me, it´s like everything is sparkling 

Thank you Jokester

I´ll miss you and I won´t ever forget you.

Make sure you fulfill your dreams and change the world 

*huggles* 

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

*hugs* I'll miss you Jokes ;-; What can I put in my future Sig to remember you by? I'll even take a quote. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Poke

• Posted at:

KEY