Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

This is my final star celebration and will be a short story. But…I’ll incorporate all of you into it, in some way. :) Here’s to the shortest story signup I’ve ever made, presented with hassle. The plot is pretty obvious, right? It’s supposed to be a tribute to the forums, and the transition to HB, so the plot depicts that. With hassle, I present the guidelines and the shortest form I have ever made.

Guidelines:

-You’re entering as your forum self/persona

-Forgot to mention on the WoFMB, but you will be with WoFMBers in this story :).

-Hope you enjoy!

(Forumer) Form—

(Nick)Name:

Forum Age (What age you look like):

Gender (if you do have preferred pronouns, please state here):

Appearance + Clothing (please be as detailed as you can):

Personality (please be as detailed as you can):

Relationships that need to be addressed? (If “yes”, forum twin, siblings, friends, etc.):

Future Status? (Leaving, moving to HB, other [then please explain; this includes if it isn’t decided yet]):

Other? :

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

I have to join

(Nick)Name:Ashley, or Ash

Forum Age (What age you look like): 11

Gender (if you do have preferred pronouns, please state here):Female

Appearance + Clothing (please be as detailed as you can): She is tall 5'6 and has long legs. She has dirty blond hair that goes to her chest in a ponytail. She has green eyes with golden specks all through them. She has a athletic build and has torn muscles. She wears black shorts with a soccer shirt and a red jacket that has 77. She has a white headband in that says her name. She has blue nke shoes.

Personality (please be as detailed as you can): She is tough, loyal, brave, reckless, smart, stubborn, she is very determined to finish things she started. She is confident and believes she can do anything if she puts her mind to it. She has a serious attitude that can push people away. She is sassy and rude and very impatient.

Relationships that need to be addressed? (If “yes”, forum twin, siblings, friends, etc.):no thanks

Future Status? (Leaving, moving to HB, other [then please explain; this includes if it isn’t decided yet]):Hoping i can stay

Other? :YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE OR I WILL TAPE YOU TO A CHAIR

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Thumbnail avatar 0d000fcdd8

dragonfire3007

bookmark

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

Thumbnail avatar 2d6566021e

misttiger110

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

Name: Fire

forum age: 13

appearance: I don’t have time to write about this, but you know what fire would look like if it were in the shape of a human and was suspended above the ground a tiny bit.

personality: funny, serious at times, complicated, knows when to feel a type of emotion- like when you are supposed to be sad- I be sad. Understands other people’s emotions, disagrees with bad ideas.

relationships: nothing really.

future status: might be at the HB but only rarely.

other: wishes that everyone will have a great time. Since I know I probably won’t be there to witness them have a great time. ... ... ...

• Posted at:

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar d315b60f37

aqualoki7

(Nick)Name:Blizzard

Forum Age (What age you look like): 11

Gender (if you do have preferred pronouns, please state here): Female

Appearance + Clothing (please be as detailed as you can): brown hair usually in braids, converses, ripped jeans, and a jacket

Personality (please be as detailed as you can): smart, loyal, angry, sarcastic, rebellious (sorry, I don't like explaining my personality)

Relationships that need to be addressed? (If “yes”, forum twin, siblings, friends, etc.): NOPE

Future Status? (Leaving, moving to HB, other [then please explain; this includes if it isn’t decided yet]): Debating on it.

Other? : I'll miss u guys although most of you have NO idea who I am.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Name: Samurai (yes, use Samurai, not Lahash)

Forum Age: 25

Appearance + Clothing: spiky red hair; pale skin; red eyes ooh CREEEEEPY; short and awkwardly skinny but basically has the limbs of a Super Saiyan because what even happened whoa fitness; black hachimaki; black dobok; no shoes because shoes are overrated

Personality: sarcastic; defiant; persistent; roasts everyone; constantly dishing out the sass; salty; doesn't like being told what to do; challenges authority; leader; impulsive; will not hesitate to run straight into combat because who cares about a "plan"

Relationships that need to be addressed: Not really. I consider everyone a friend, but then again, I also roast everyone, hehe.

Future Status: Leaving. May visit Home Base, but most likely not.

Other: skilled in hand-to-hand combat;

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

- achooo! -

• Posted at:

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

scarletdragon3016

...When it says 0 unread.

Accepted, @All-so-Far.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar fd730bd193

magicalopal8

~Name: Lily

~Age: 15

~Gender: Female

~Appearance:

~Eyes: Gray-Blue-Green

~Hair: Strawberry Blonde/Reddish Gold, usually in either a low bun, braid, or ponytail

~Body type: Slender

~Height: 5' 6"

~Weight: 107 lbs

~Skin tone: White (Peach) (w/ freckles)

~Clothes:

~Formal: A teal peacock-feather-eqsue patterned knee-length dress, black tights, gold flats, a short-sleeved gold kaftan, and a peacock feather in her hair

~Normal: caramel-brown fuzzy boots with white wooly lining, sky blue jean/jeggings, cornflower tee w/ a white arrow on the front, and a light gray hoodie w/ a gold zipper

~Piercings: Rainbow crystal earrings inlaid in gold

~Other: Has a silver ring on her right middle finger, an orchid purple wristband on her left wrist, and a teal and aqua green striped anklet on her right ankle

~Personality: Crazy and friendly, creative. Makes lots of pop culture references (Nintendo, Harry Potter, TV Tropes, MLP, etc)

~Likes: References, Mind Control (I...kind of have an obsession), writing/drawing/reading

~Dislikes: Horror, yellow jackets/wasps/hornets

~Strengths: Creative, smart, genre savvy

~Weaknesses: Will dominate the conversation at times, very stubborn, a bit absent-minded(will go off on unrelated tangents), kind of short-tempered

~Future Status: (Hopefully) Moving to HB

~Other: Opal and Marcos will be there too.

~Name: Opal

~Age: 16

~Gender: Female

~Appearance:

~Eyes: Magenta

~Hair: Light pink w/ marbled pastel streaks, always in a french braid

~Body type: Slender

~Height: 5' 7"

~Weight: 110 lbs

~Skin tone: White (Sandy)

~Clothes:

~Formal: Silver floor-length evening gown, silver flats, magenta shawl, magenta headband

~Normal: Silver tee with her wrist emblem on the front, magenta shorts, magenta fingerless gloves, magenta visor, silver sneakers w/ pink laces, pink socks, and a magenta shoulder wrap/mini cape clasped with a pink marble (Diancite)

~Piercings: White pearl earrings

~Other: Pink diamond necklace

~Personality: Outgoing, calm, respectful, kind

~Likes: Marcos, music, battle

~Dislikes: Horror, bullying, people making a big deal about her, people hurting Marcos

~Strengths: Kind, popular (respected), thinks outside the box, strategist, good at battling

~Weaknesses: Can be too trusting, may get uncontrollably violent when angered

~Relationships: Marcos (Boyfriend)

~Other: Has a bazooka

~Name: Marcos

~Age: 16

~Gender: Male

~Appearence: Is a Marshadow (a Pokemon)

~Other: Wears a teal scarf, also wears a teal crystal (Marshadium Z) on a black string around his neck

~Personality: Shy, but fun when you get to know him

~Likes: Music, Opal, martial arts

~Dislikes: Horror, being the center of attention (unless performing), Opal getting hurt

~Strengths: Amazing musician (when he performs, he feels more open and confident), strong (martial artist)

~Weaknesses: Shy (but getting better), Low self-confidence (also getting better)

~Relationships: Opal (Girlfriend)

~Other: Has a RAscal Flatts/Hunter Hayes/Dan & Shay singing voice, plays the guitar

• Posted at:

Lily/Opal/Marcos

Author/Agent 44/Musician

Human/Human/Diance/Marshadow/Human

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

(Nick)Name: Milo

Forum Age: 17

Appearance + Clothing: short 5' 3 guy, decent muscle, undercut hairstyle dark brown hair, average white skin, usually wears band tees under plaid button ups, dark jeans, fancy leather boots

Personality: "uncle" if that helps. Passionate and cares about people, peacemaker, outspoken about my identity and likes helping people to understand things.

Relationships that need to be addressed?: Arl my good pal and bro, Mei my child, Ray my longtime friend and best bud, Sammy (Samurai) my friend I consider a sister, Happeh, Chipmonk, Reve, and Specter, my supportive friends

Future Status?: already transitioning over to HB

Other? : feel free to make me an emotional mess

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

(Nick)Name: Specter, Spec is nickname. Others are welcome.

Forum Age: 15

Gender: Agender (technically non-binary), uses they/them pronouns.

Appearance + Clothing: Black short hair, but long enough that it can be tied into a tiny ponytail at the back. Violet eyes and garnet-color glasses. Skin is a bit tanned, but not super dark. Overall body build is slim and sleek (lol I wish), average height. It's rare to find them without a smile on their face.

The clothes are a long mint green tee with a diamond design and black leggings. A shiny burgundy red long coat covers Specter up to their knees, though it's always unzipped. They have a silver choker and a white backpack.

Personality: Specter is cool (in their own opinion). They're pretty emotional yet intelligent, and [generally] wishes for the best for others. They're ready to help in whatever they're needed despite their situation. Specter is very sociable and friendly, however, they're not open with their feelings. Something to remark is that Specter is very excitable as well.

Relationships that need to be addressed?: Well, Galaxian is my forum sibling,,,, Riri (idk if you'll mention her but anyways) adopted me and is also my BFF on and off the forums; I'm part of the Squid Sisters, which includes Jade, Toffee, formerly Phynix, and Cookie too I think. Everyone on here's my friendo as well :)

Future Status?: Will try to move to the HB if it works, otherwise I'll just go on off-forum sites until the Home Base newsfeed is separated.

Other?: I think I'm good :P

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

Form—

(Nick)Name: Echo 

Forum Age (What age you look like): maybe thirteen or sixteen? If you see her one way, it's like "Oh! She's younger!" but if you look at her the other way, you're like, "Oh! She's older!" 

Gender (if you do have preferred pronouns, please state here): Female, her, she

Appearance + Clothing (please be as detailed as you can): Short cut, wavy light cyan hair (that is so faded it almost looks grey) that sometimes is tyed into a short, stubby ponytail. She has olive skin, and blue-silver eyes that become a stormy grey when upset or angered. She wears over-sized, light blue hoodies(sleeves reach about four inches past her fingers), black skinny jeans, and black boots that have no high heels. Light brown falcon wings on her back. 

Personality (please be as detailed as you can): Shy and sweet type of person. Will turn transparent when startled or nervous (is nervous quite often). Loves to draw, and is always carrying around mechanical pencils and erasers in her hoodie's pockets. 

Relationships that need to be addressed? (If “yes”, forum twin, siblings, friends, etc.): Silence and North are her siblings, Lilian, Galaxian, and Arl are her best friends, 

Future Status? (Leaving, moving to HB, other [then please explain; this includes if it isn’t decided yet]): Leaving

Other? : Bonjour 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

Name- Owl PercyJacksonous Taco  (OWL)

Age- Looks like 12 year old

Gender- Her (Tomboyish)

Apperence- Owl like to wear the colors of her favorite team, the Warriors. These colors are blue and gold. For Shoes she likes to wear Nike's or Under Armor. She has Long brown hair that is tied back intoa braid and brown eyes.

Personality- Owl is very brave and anoying, she tends to be very loud. She will help her friends but always it at crossroads with things. When she gets upset, she gets upset. She is very smart and also likes to be the boss somtimes.

Relatoinship- Arl and Galxain

Status- Hopeful going to HB

Other- Life is ruined by the mods

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Name: Arl

Forum Age: 15ish

Appearance/clothing: Light electric blue eyes, wavy and curly black hair that's super messy with some purple tips. I have pretty light skin, ears that stick out, and a perky nose. I'm about an inch taller than average, and I have an average build, with slightly stronger arms and shoulders. I usually wear a varsity style jacket with one black sleeve and one white sleeve, a random shirt, jeans, and timberlands. I have scars and nicks all over my hands and I also have an iron ring on my middle finger. 

Personality: You know me. Whimsical, stubborn and reckless. I'm pretty random and I have issues focusing. I get angry easily and I'm pretty reckless as well. 

relationships: Tiger is my forum brother. Everyone is my friend.

Future status: I'm not going to home base. I'll probably pop on and off to check you guys out once and a while, but... not for me. 

Other: I can't I'm gonna cryyyy

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

scarletdragon3016

All so far accepted.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 2d6566021e

misttiger110

(Nick)Name: Cyclone

Forum Age (What age you look like): 14, almost 15.

Gender (if you do have preferred pronouns, please state here): Female

Appearance + Clothing (please be as detailed as you can): Dark blonde/light brown hair, which glows with a golden caramel sheen in the sunlight. She is about 6’ tall, and has an average weight for her height, but is also rather athletic. Her eyes are grey-blue, just slightly lighter in shade than the ocean. She often wears rose-gold/pale gold eyeshadow. Her skin is rather light, but has a slight sun tan from spending time outside. She has a very light splash of freckles along the bridge of her nose, and two small scars above her right eyebrow from being a stupid teenager and falling off a stair railing while standing up on it.

She most often wears casual clothing, sweatshirts (sometimes a light pink jacket from Hollister, which is soft fluffy in the inside) and leggings (black ones)/jeans/tattered jeggings in the winter. Her sweatshirts are most often from marching band competitions, jazz festivals, or traveling (a re Santa Cruz sweatshirt and dark grey-blue South Lake Tahoe sweatshirt are two of them).

In the summer or when it’s warmer outside, she wears t-shirts and tack shorts, sometimes tattered jean shorts if she’s not doing anything active outside. Her t-shirts often have to do with her highschool (the colors are maroon and gold), or are also from marching band competitions and jazz festivals.

Personality (please be as detailed as you can): She is sarcastic, and also mischievous (the type of person to sneak outside and go to a party at night). She likes to have fun with her friends, is an ambivert, but also kind. Impulsiveness and stubbornness are some of her negative traits, along with her ego and sass (the sass only comes out when faced with people she doesn’t like. These people are just the generic annoying/rude people many people don’t like). Cyclone is humorous optimistic, but knows when to stop making jokes and put on her serious face. Her impulsiveness does occasionally get the best of her, and she will do and say things in the heat of the moment. However, she finds it easy to make friends, and is helpful. She also has leadership skills, she just doesn’t always show them.

Relationships that need to be addressed? (If “yes”, forum twin, siblings, friends, etc.): N/A

Future Status? (Leaving, moving to HB, other [then please explain; this includes if it isn’t decided yet]): Moving to HB, but may be less active.

Other?: Left handed, plays the bari saxophone and the clarinet. Sub 2 Pewds.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

scarletdragon3016

@Cyclone -- Accepted.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Can we start puting in our POV's yet?

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

scarletdragon3016

@Owl -- *Points at title* ^_^

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Oh I thought it was a rp XD

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

scarletdragon3016

Understandable xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳