I'm not exactly leaving yet I'm just posting this now so everyone sees this.

I'm sure you all know by now that our home is being deleted and we all would have to migrate over to Home Base. Well, I won't exactly be gone gone, never seen again just seen like once a month like a cousin you see on special occasions. I don't expect most of you to remember me and if you want to remember me or remember me in a special way then do it in the way you remembered me. I have goodbyes for everyone and I mean everyone. 

@Jokes: I'm sorry we couldn't get to know eachother more. You're a really awesome person and I consider you a legend in my book. I admire you and honestly look up to you. I will think of you whenever I'm listening to "Artic Monkeys" or "House of Heroes". 

@Salt/Arl: I know we don't know eachother very well but you've made me laugh more times than I care to count. Thank you for you being you and don't ever stop. 

@Rune: You're one of the most creative people I've met here. You treat everyone with a great deal of respect and you never give up on anyone. I think of you as one of those wise old elves that people go to for guidance and advice. 

@Andrea: Even though you crashed a private thread I forgive you. You didn't crash it to crash it, you crashed it because you were excited for me. As much of a distaste in people who don't respect privacy I believe you're a good kid with a big heart. Don't ever grow cold because the person you are today can make a impact in so many lives. 

@Lavender: Your rps are amazing and I loved all of them even though none of them really took off. You have amazing ideas that should be noticed and I appreciate all of them and all the hard work you put into them. Thank you. 

@Seeker: You have absolutely incredible ideas that are so unique and original that I envy your creativity. I don't know where or how you come up with some of them. You inspire me. Thank you for being a inspiration to me. ^-^ 

@Sam/Lahash: I'm sorry I couldn't help you more but know that you're never alone. There's always someone will be there for you. I know you'll do great things in this world because what I see in is a girl with passion and determination. You may not see it in yourself all the time but you are a beautiful strong women. 

@Ocean: I still think of you as that cool Aunt that does crazy things XD 

You have an awesome imagination that would Mr. Wonka proud. I love you Ocean, thank you for all the good times. I give you full permission to adopt Owen. 

@Bagels: I think of you as that mom friend. The one who is always looking out for our safety and well being and I appreciate it. I love you Bagels and I'll never forget the times we spent together. Watch out for Mills and Mariah for me would ya? 

@Sea: Thank you so much for getting me into the band "All good things" and some other great songs, I love them all so much. Thank you for staying up late with me on those lonely nights and the crazy adventures we had. I enjoyed every moment on chat with you. I hope your family comes to realize that rock is the life and that country is pure trash. XD 

@Oats: You are a big sister to me and I can't describe how much you mean to me. All the memories we made, I'll never forget them. You probably won't see this but hey. I love you Oats. Thank you for being a older laid back version of me. It's nice to know someone shares the same exact interest as I do. I wish I could say more but it's more of a feeling then words. 

@Coral: I don't know what you're doing or if you're even alive but I hope you're doing amazing because you deserve it. You have no idea the impact you've made on my life. I could never repay you. Whenever I felt so alone and misunderstood you were there. You understood me better then anyone. You were like my therapist and a darn good one. No words could describe how thankful I am. Thank you for being my one and only ranger buddy :) 

@Parker: yeah I'll have Mariah give you yours 

@Averie: you'll find yours on our thread 

@Jaas: you'll find yours on our thread 

@Mills: you'll find yours on our thread. 

@Mariah: you'll find yours on our thread. 

@Everyone: You all are amazing people in some way and I'm proud of all of you. Each and every one of you is what makes this place great. I've never seen a stronger community then this one. You all support eachother through our highs and lows and no person is ever left alone. Everyone here has someone to lean on and that has always been what I love about this place. I love all of you very much and wish each and every one of you the best in life. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

poke

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Jazz not jaas. Stupid auto...

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

I'll miss you. Good luck with everything.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

The fact that I have to poke a thank you/goodbye thread is honestly a little depressing..

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

I'll really miss you too, Key. You're honestly such a funny person, and really fun to talk with. I'm really sad we won't be able to talk more after this, but I can say that the few talks we had will never be forgotten. I hope you have fun in HB :,)

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

*hugs* Key, you're a wonderful addition to the SAMB, and while I'm glad to see you'll be able to stay until the end, I'm sad to see you go. I hope I see you around a couple times on HB.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

The fact that you have to poke a goodbye thread is only depressing because there are so many of them:,3

*huggles* Never give up on your dreams Key. You are an amazing writer and an amazing writer. I hope life gives you the love and kindness you deserve. If it does not pour some salt on it. On my behalf c; I´ll miss you Key and I won´t forget you ;-;

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

Thumbnail avatar 928d6e5e7d

amberunicorn816

I’ll see you on Home Base hopefully...

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Thanks guys ^-^ 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Goodbye key. You had a good run

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

Bye Key, you'll be missed. You were a decent person in chat even if we never talked in forums and were cold when I attempted to... Anyways. It's weird to think we survived losing chat just to lose the forums as well

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

@Milo: yeah sorry about that. You summoned both me and Mills and I'm a very protective person so that protective side of me came out given that Mills is a sister to me. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

why am I bumping this...

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

I just saw this now! Thank you so much! I've been constantly awed by your creativity and although I never quite understood the mysterious dynamic between you, Mills, Jazzy, Mariah, etc., I'm glad you were on these forums. I'm glad you think I am funny lol, and I hope you never change your creativity and awesomeness either!

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT