Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

All these posts saying final goodbyes, and how the SAMB is dying, and everything just looks sad to me now... I remember when I was showed the SAMB by my IRL friend who doesn't get on here anymore, and how great it was to see everything, and talk to people, and stuff, and how it was my little save-haven, and now it's dying so quickly... What the everloving [beep], man... I mean, I know I've never been one to make these threads because I've always ghosted anyways, but now that it's dying so quickly, I finally wanna just say how much this hurts. 

And I know I'm constantly switching between Amino and here, but this was always like my online home, and I loved seeing how others were doing, what was going on, what roleplays there were... Gosh... 

I feel a bit childish because "This is a children's forum anyways and you're about to be 16, move on," but I am childish. Anyways, I guess what I'm just tryin'a restate the title, but yeah... Either way, I'm not leaving, I just wanted to say how sad it made me to see all those threads about how this place is dying and people are leaving. And don't get me wrong, I understand people grow up, and people are busy, and people have LIVES outside of the SAMB, but so many threads at one time, and I just... Whatever. Okay. I'm done here, I think I've said all I can....

Mods, please let this through? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Don't be ashamed of being childish. I'm older than that and I'm still here. o.o

Anyway, it hurts me too, knowing the forums are going away and looking at the front page and only seeing goodbye posts. But hey, no one can take your memories away. Nothing lasts forever, but memories do.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar a8ed4d1166

bloodhoundartistic532

your a husky as well ^  ^

anyways i will miss you too

• Posted at:

SnowClaw

a strong but a bashful dragon with the love of reading

Icewing/Nightwing

a soul for the Huskys and the snow storms

(Joined 6/20/18)

This maybe the end...my words may disappear but my soul will still be here