Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

SAMBers are panicking. 

Screaming. 

Sobbing. 

Full on chaos is happening. 

Why, you ask? 

Well, a coded letter from the Mods came, telling the SAMBers thet had one more month until the SAMB faded. 

Some SAMBers made plans to move to a new diamension called "Home Base". 

Some SAMBers can't due to their bodies being too weak to be teleported to the diamension. 

Why are their bodies weak? 

The now-deleting code of the SAMB fueled their enegy. 

And now the fuel was fading. 

And so would some SAMBers. 

So, as before, SAMBers were panicking. The Mods were basically Gods of this diamension, and basically said that the diamension was being deleted. 

Why not panic? 

Echo stands on top of the town square speaking area where announcments were made. 

"U-um..." Echo stammers trying to get the SAMBers attention. "G-guys?" 

"YO, SAMBERS OF THIS REALM! PAY ATTENTION TO MY SISTER!" 

"T-thank you(sneeze), Silence.

S-SAMBers, as most of you know, I am Echo D'lisa of the Glitchian Diamension... and I declare that instead of panicking... w-we... rejoice! Rejoice in our friendship a-and happy memories! So, I am holding a festival in this very town square! Everyone is invited!" 

Echo snaps her fingers, and decorations of light flowers, gold and white streamers, tables full of food, and (somehow) a dance floor appear. 

"P-please be happy! F-for us!" 

Echo holds up a glass full of fresh apple juice and yells bitter sweetly -for the first time anyone can remember- at the top of her lungs, "TO THE SAMB!TO US! VIVA LA SAMB!" 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

"Yes!" Lavender cries out, thrusting her recently appearing apple juice drink in the air. "If we're going to be snuffed out, we'd better enjoy the few times we have left together!"

Wilma shivered. She still didn't like the thought of that, even if she knew some of the others would be going to Home Base along with Lavender and her gang.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian appeared, a weird clasp-thing on his arm. Already, he looked about to fade, his image flickering, but he had obviously wanted to stay for as long as he could.

"Looks like he had to have a change of plans," he smirked at no one in particular.

His gang seemed to know what was being talked about, though, and stayed quiet.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar ac0ca306f8

catfairy2579

Felina sprinted into the festival, holding bowls of rice. Her small, baby pet chicken, Fluffeh on her head chirping.

"Hi!" Felina shouted as she ran up to the table and placed the bowls of rice down.

• Posted at:

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

I joined on February 26th 2017

KeepItCrispy#9605

I will miss you all :) 

inkartistic23

Echo waved to SAMBers, smiling, holding back negative emotions, and made sure -for the actual hundreth time- that there was plenty of food. 

North was rocking it on the dance floor, dressed in a fabulous

punk-royalty outfit he made himself. He drags Lilian over to the dance floor, twirling her. Lilian at first seems to stifly dance, but then she gets the hang of it. 

Silence invades a food table, snacking on chips and salsa. She, for once, seemed to be... happy? But... it was an obvious fake-happy. 

She was obviously being fake-happy so she wouldn't cry. 

Huh, the SAMBers actually grown on Silence

Somehow. 

Guess she doesn't have a heart made of ice-

"I can still hear you, Narrator!" 

Oh, whoops. 

Forgot about that. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

Arl tried to smile. His electric blue eyes seemed dimmer, grayer, and the purple tips in his hair were fading. "This is it," He said. His gang appeared behind him. Jack sat with Jenny and Charlie, none of them speaking. Teddy stood awkwardly, Smokey perched on his shoulder. 

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

inkartistic23

Echo snapped her fingers again, and an awesome kareoke set appeared. 

"KAREOKE TIME!" Echo shouted cheerfully, plugging in her computer and a few mics to it. 

"Who wants to go first?!" 

Without hesitation, Echo grabbed Arl, handed him a mic, and asked, "What song, dude?" 

There was no escaping this. 

Everyone knew once Echo grabbed a person and gave them a mic, they most definatly had to sing, or get a long talking to from Echo. 

A long, boring talking to. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian was obviously trying not to sour the mood even more. Dolphin, who had moved here from his own little coast, wriggled over and bumped the SAMBer, hard, almost toppling him over.

But Galaxian laughed, throwing a bagel in Dolphin's general direction. But Dolphin is Dolphin, so the bagel was devoured and then Dolphin continued wriggling around, looking for water, which Galaxian provided with a small swimming pool. So now Dolphin is just splashing water in the near proximity of anyone near him. He may have not-so-accidentally made sure to splash Silence. 

Of the gang, only Hitan and Dolphin looked solid. Solar looked a bit faint, but it was the rest--Shaka, Shura, Camus, Milo, Gemini--who were, surprisingly, transparent, almost. (That was quite the catastrophe of commas.)  

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

lavenderdawn69

Preston was gorging on the food along with Silence, hoping to get on the dance floor next. He was having a ball here, and the panic of fading SAMBers and removing the SAMB was completely off his mind.

For Atsushi, however, nothing in the party could help him get his mind off those things. He tried to shove them down to a place where he couldn't think of them, but to no avail. Sighing and already being at the edge of the party, he went to the back of a building in order to practice his karate. Perhaps then he could get those topics out of his mind.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

inkartistic23

Silence in responce hissed and harshly threw one of Echo's sketch books at Dolphin while Echo wasn't looking.  

"WHAT'S UP HOME-SLICES?! THE BEAUTIFUL ME HAS ARRIVED!" Whisper screeched, sliding in fabulously. 

South gave a small wave at North, who waved excitedly back. 

Lilian waved at her OP, Liliac, who was riding on South's back. 

On a side note, Lilac, like Lilian, has black hair, only that it is waist long. She has liliac-coloured snake eyes, hence her name Liliac. Lilian's eyes are dark purple. Liliac's father is "Maker", who is a stereotype dad/Dad jokes tm. 

He's a really nice guy. Both have pale skin. Lilian wears royal-like clothing whe Liliac is a rebel and wears all black and leather. Basically Liliac is "Not a phase, Father! This is the true me!" Tm. 

Tranquility is talking to Echo, who is still trying to get Arl to sing. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

Thumbnail avatar 0d000fcdd8

dragonfire3007

Prism can't help but smile as she sees Exho trying to make Arl sing. She sips her apple juice and trys not to think about the future of her home.

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

Thumbnail avatar 0d000fcdd8

dragonfire3007

*Echo, not Exho how did I do that? am I really that bad at spelling???

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

inkartistic23

South tries to flirt with every SAMB girl he sees, trying to make Liliac jealous. 

Liliac drags him away from the ladies, mumbling about how idiotic he acts. 

Lilian was one of the girls who was being flirted with, and was flustered, but uninterested in South. Totally don't ship Lilian and North lol

"Narrator! That is my brother you are shipping with Lilian!" 

Wait, you are a hardcore shipper of- 

"SHHHHHHH!" 

(Cough) Okay, meanwhile, North seemed to be oblivious that South was flirting with Lilian, so he continued to dance on the dance floor.

"COME ON, PEEPS! DANCE WHILE YOU CAN!" North yelled, trying to get other people to dance. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Dolphin caught the sketch book and started chomping on it. Or however one describes how dolphins eat. He was now making a mess in the swimming pool.

Galaxian didn't notice--or maybe he didn't notice. Yes, intentional. "You sing, Arl," he said, glad no one was making him sing. So much for empathy.

Shura walked to Dolphin, trying to clean up the mess, but instead nearly got a faceful of water.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Jokester’s here with the whole squad. Every single gang member, every one of her OCs. All of them now crowd the hall, the polite ones making conversation, the others setting the curtains on fire.

Kiwi’s chasing after Eragon one last time, his hair covered in purple slime. It goes nicely with his newly green skin.

Myst is attempting to get Shadow back into his tux, with little success. Little mini Shadows are running away from him, dodging the toes and talons of the people around them.

Felix is chatting up a tiny garden nymph. Trigonometry is apparently a fascinating subject to the both of them.

Jokester is smiling at the chaos around her. Her usually bright orange eyes have faded, now a light brown colour. In fact, all of her seems to be less aggressively colourful than usual. However, she’s still having a great time, taking polaroids of everything that’s happening. She smirks as Arl is put on the spot, capturing the moment in one bright flash.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

inkartistic23

Echo still was trying to get Arl to sing, insisting like a small child wanting candy. 

The OPs were bring weirdos, well, except for Tranquility. She was just, standing around, avoiding people and talking to herself. 

North shouted, "I'M GONNA FIT TEN COOKIES IN MY MOUTH!" 

"NORTH NO-"

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

"Uhhhh-" Arl shifts feet uncomfortably. Jack stands up and practically shoves him, giving him a 'go on, do it!' look. "okay-- uh, uhum... I'll be singing No Sleep, by Martin Garrix," He says, coughs a few times, and thoroughly embarrassed, starts singing. His blue eyes light up a bit more, finally coming to the chorus.

"I don't need no sleep

'Cause I'm already dreaming, already dreaming

Say you'll never leave

Because I love the feeling, I love the feeling

Find myself awake at night
See you through my lucid eyes

Oh, I don't need no sleep
'Cause I'm already dreaming, already dreaming

He was in no means a fantastic singer, but at least he hit all the notes. He smiled, purple highlights in hair, and eyes as blue as a glacier. He tossed the mic back to Echo. "Your turn!"

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

inkartistic23

Echo caught the mic, her eyes brightening to a happy sky-blue. 

"You did awesome!" Echo said. 

Echo started a song, the music playing. 

"I will sing..." Echo blushed shyly, even though she has sang in crowds multiple times. 

"Aiyaa, Four Thousand Years!" 

Oh gosh, a song from an anime she liked. 

"Tenchi no hajimari takusan no bujin ga, inochi wo kasanete rekishi tsumui da, aru." 

(Since the begenning of heaven and earth, countless soldiers spun history by overlapping their lives, aru.)

"Chouko no hotori ichiwa kago no hato. Banri no shiro ni wa hi wa mata "noboru", aru!" 

(On the banks of the Yangtze, there is a single caged dove. In front of the Great Wall the sun "rises" again, aru!) 

"Wagamama dekita mukashi, natsukashii, aru yo... Ni hao ma? Achikochi karada itai aru. Atarashii okashi demo tsukuru aru!" 

(Selfishly, I think of the past- how nostalgic, aru... How are you? My body hurts all over aru. I will even make new sweets aru!)

The song got to Echo's favourite part after that last lyric. 

Echo's voice rang sweetly in English, "When I wake up, I cannot be beaten, aru! As brave as a lion! My state of selflessness is dyed red, aru! Depend on me at anytime, ai yaa yaa..." 

Echo's voice matched the music nicely, since it was a slower song and had a tradional Chinese song vibe. When she was done, she handed the mic to Galaxian.

I like the song, couldn't think of anything else other than what I originally started to type on (APH Mein Gott) but then I was like "Nah, APH Aiyaa Four Thousand Years lol". I found the lyrics and translation on Youtube) 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Congrats, Galaxian just paled to white.

"Yeah! Do it!" Milo said mischievously.

Galaxian shoved the other on the shoulder slightly, pouting slightly and looking like he was going to reprimand Echo after this was done.

"Just pick out of one of the thousands of songs you have stuck in your head," Shura suggested.

"You're not helping!" complained the 9-year-old SAMBer, showing the Capricorn Saint a bit of his tongue. "Okay, so now, if the filter can only let Chinese through, that'd be great," he muttered under his breath, fidgeting with the microphone.

Also, the song Echo having sung being in Japanese, and the aesthetic Japanese, the narrator is now off to search up the song and evaluate it, and then he will try to force the lyrics through Phil.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian fumbled with the microphone a bit more, then closed his eyes, reminding himself to breathe. Still at the age he is, he could still sing Soprano, which was the range this song required.

"I'll have to leave soon," he started. "But...I think this song matches my feelings towards the SAMB. Because the SAMB is a people, not just a place. So...the song is called 远方, or Faraway Lands, if you really want to translate it. I hope you guys enjoy." He took a deep breath, and began to sing.

"爱上漫天的星河静静流淌

(The sky which I have loved is quietly flowing)

如梦披上了霓裳

(It has draped itself as if with dreams)

湿了的眼眶

(My eyes, which have been wettened with tears,)

挡不住感伤 此刻该靠着你肩膀"

(Can no longer hide sorrow, and now, I rely on your strength for support)

"还记得你最初单纯的模样

(I remember how you first appeared to me)

如今已历经沧桑

(Now, we have experienced practically everything)

哪怕会受伤

(Even if I will be hurt)

我也愿永远这样守候在你身旁"

(I am content with forever being by your side like this)

"看远方 你指的方向

(Look at the faraway lands, the direction you head towards)

去翻越 去徜徉

(To find, to wander in...)

在远方 清澈的时光

(In the faraway lands, the clear moments)

到如今 都难忘"

(Even now, are hard to forget)

There was more to the song, but Galaxian probably wasn't able to sing it through, just based on his mentality. Instead, he gave the microphone back to Echo for her to give to someone else, and retreated.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

*cough* I don’t feel so good. *gets up* ahh just kidding. I got some jokes to fly into your face..

- I grab a microphone from somewhere random -

did you hear about the lightbulb party? Well it was lit! ( so was the campfire. )

why dont plants like math? Because it gives them square roots.

do you wanna hear a joke about a tied rope? I mean why knot?

you know why I don’t like buying paper? Because it’s terrible for the environment.

what do you call a bear with no ears? B.

do you know the guy who ententes the number 0? Yeah, thanks for nothing.

you know why I don’t buy Velcro? Because it’s a ripoff!

wanna hear a joke about a broken pencil? Never mind, it’s pointless.

you know math right? Cause there’s something about subtraction that doesn’t add up.

*people in background groan at my puns*

*some people clap*

wanna hear a vacuum joke? Never mind, it sucks.

i ran into a mirror once, I really got to watch myself.

*some people throw meat at me*

i think I made a mis-steak on doing this!

- I drop the microphone and run away from a angry mob. -

please let this through, please?

• Posted at:

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

inkartistic23

Echo claps at Fire's jokes, then hands the mic to Lanvander. 

"You're turn to sing!" Echo said happliy as she could. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

lavenderdawn69

Lavender paused for a moment, then took the microphone after thinking about the one song she knew by memory.

She put the microphone in front of her, then sang:

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

How I wonder what you are.

Up above the world so high.

Like a diamond in the sky.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

How I wonder what you are."

Lavender looked around.

"Um, does anyone else want to sing?" She asked.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

Cyclone decided to pop by, no gang, and saw people singing. Oh my lord... I can't sing to save my life. What in heck is this?

But she did have some rad bari sax skills. Or clarinet, but sax was better in her opinion. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

catfairy2579

"Anyone want some pancakes or some ice cream?" Felina says as she places the plates and bowls on the table with the rest of the food. She starts to eat some pancakes while Fluffeh the chicken has his head in a bowl of rice.

• Posted at:

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

KeepItCrispy#9605

catfairy2579

bump

• Posted at:

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

KeepItCrispy#9605

catfairy2579

zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm lol

• Posted at:

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

KeepItCrispy#9605

inkartistic23

Echo looks at Cyclone, and hangs her the mic. 

"Your turn!" Echo giggles. 

Silence is currently seeing how many things Dolphin can eat, and threw an iron pole. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Dolphin nomed on the iron pole.

Shura was watching Silence, and ellipsed at the iron pole.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

Cyclone raised her eyebrows. Oh lord.

She made a gesture in the air, and her bari sax appeared in her hand, neckstrap and all. Adjusting the mouthpeice to be at the right angle, she blew, tuning it so that nobody's eardrums would burst.

"Okay," she said, once it was no longer half a note above pitch, "I'm going to play y'all a song that I think fits the mood well." She made a heart sign with her hands and directed it at everyone, smiling annoyingly.

Allowing her fingers to drift across the keys, she honked her horn, a deep yet smooth sound emiting from the instrument. She played "Africa" by Toto, and there was even the occasional droplet of rain which fell around her in the "I bless the rains down in Africaaaaaaa" section. Although, she made sure not to make everyone wet and kept the weather in check. She would only allow her mascara to run when the SAMB was finally gone.

Afterwards, she switched to "We Are Number One" by Robbie Rotten, in an attempt to lighten up the mood a bit. Handing the mic back to Echo (she had been using some nifty magic tricks to keep it from falling), she made her saxophone leave her hands. "I guess you could say, I'm pretty sharp," she said with a smirk. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

inkartistic23

Silence was able to get North to use a magic spell to lend her super strength and threw a car at Dolphin. 

Echo yelled, "DOES ANYONE NOT WANT TO SING? IF SO, RAISE YOUR HAND SO I CAN GIVE THE MIC TO YOU!" 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Dolphin jumped on top of the car and made it his lounging spot. He whistled loud enough to shatter eardrums. ...Was he trying to sing?

Shura covered his ears.

Galaxian finally noticed the car and ellipsed.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018