Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

Wow, this is odd. Y'know, I thought that with the thread purge, they were simply making room for more years of posts to come, but guess not. Anyways, I won't be active on Homebase. I won't play the game, I'll just be on the forums and post stories there. I mean, that's how I talk with most of you anyways. How active I will be there will depend on several things, mostly my schedule, but how the forum on Homebase actually works will determine whether I stay or not (Becky said that the filter should understand context better, hopefully that's true). If it doesn't work out, oh well. I might even talk on the new wiki and post there. I'll miss you guys and the SAMB too. But as Thor learns in Ragnarok, Asgard is not a place, but its people is Asgard. This, I believe, applies to the SAMB too. 

Anyways, I have changed a lot this year and I don't want to leave. My friend from theater (she's a year younger and got main lead, but she's one the nicest people I've ever met) told me at the after production party we have every year that if I want to something that I should just do it and I shouldn't doubt myself. We both started to cry and embraced each other; every time I think about it, I begin to tear up. So, I'll leave her words to you, if you want to go do something, just do it and don't doubt yourself, it'll make you feel worse. And if my friend ever sees this (who knows????) thank you.

I love you all and I love the SAMB. If I don't go to Homebase, please don't forget about me

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

G A M E R S, R I S E  U P

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Remember Stefan (Robbie Rotten), Stan Lee and Stephan Hillenburg

I.S. ruined Fire Emblem

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?

*Starts crying* We will miss you...

• Posted at:

It's me, Bipper.

I think I'm bisexual.

If I am a sword, I am a sword made of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter.

Mare Barrow, Glass Sword

PAIN IS HILARIOUS, YOU GUYS.

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

We will never forget you Sylla

I will miss you

I hope life gives you the love you deserve :3

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

Thank you guys!

Anyways, what I have decided to do is to DEFINITELY post stories on the new wiki, these will be the unchanged/uncensored version. If I post on Newsfeed, I will post forms and the changed/censored version of the story, sorry! Rules are rules. But yeah, you should have ways to contact me in the future 

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

G A M E R S, R I S E  U P

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Remember Stefan (Robbie Rotten), Stan Lee and Stephan Hillenburg

I.S. ruined Fire Emblem

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?