Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

SAMBers are panicking. 

Screaming. 

Sobbing. 

Full on chaos is happening. 

Why, you ask? 

Well, a coded letter from the Mods came, telling the SAMBers thet had one more month until the SAMB faded. 

Some SAMBers made plans to move to a new diamension called "Home Base". 

Some SAMBers can't due to their bodies being too weak to be teleported to the diamension. 

Why are their bodies weak? 

The now-deleting code of the SAMB fueled their enegy. 

And now the fuel was fading. 

And so would some SAMBers. 

So, as before, SAMBers were panicking. The Mods were basically Gods of this diamension, and basically said that the diamension was being deleted. 

Why not panic? 

Echo stands on top of the town square speaking area where announcments were made. 

"U-um..." Echo stammers trying to get the SAMBers attention. "G-guys?" 

"YO, SAMBERS OF THIS REALM! PAY ATTENTION TO MY SISTER!" 

"T-thank you(sneeze), Silence.

S-SAMBers, as most of you know, I am Echo D'lisa of the Glitchian Diamension... and I declare that instead of panicking... w-we... rejoice! Rejoice in our friendship a-and happy memories! So, I am holding a festival in this very town square! Everyone is invited!" 

Echo snaps her fingers, and decorations of light flowers, gold and white streamers, tables full of food, and (somehow) a dance floor appear. 

"P-please be happy! F-for us!" 

Echo holds up a glass full of fresh apple juice and yells bitter sweetly -for the first time anyone can remember- at the top of her lungs, "TO THE SAMB!TO US! VIVA LA SAMB!" 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see?