Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

I might not be going to Home Base. I don't know yet. So in case, I want to tell you all this.

I'm not going to thank specific people because I will probably end up missing someone and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings because of it.. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you.

First, I want to thank you all for exposing me to different ideas, opinions, and a diverse population of people. Those are things I don't believe humanity gets enough of these days. If we all could meet someone new and very different from us every day, the world would be a very different place, in a good way. All your different stories and roleplays were so much fun. It hurts to think that they will all be gone now, dead. I still never really got to write a story on the SAMB, and I've always kind of wanted to. But now I'll never have the time. But enough of that.

You're so unique. So creative. And everyone here has their own personality, and is proud of it. That's not something you get to see in everyday life. That's one of the things I treasure most in life: individuality. As you can probably tell from my signature. So keep being you. It's easier on the internet because no one can see your face, no one can see all the little mistakes you make every day. I challenge you to keep your individuality in real life. It's considerably more difficult, but you grow to love it. If you're proud of being different, there will be people that look up to you for your courage. Granted, there will always be people that disagree with you as well. But that will happen whether or not you decide to stand slightly apart. Good things will come to you if you do, I promise. That's what happened to me.

Don't ever be afraid to love, to show kindness, compassion, or to help others. Each and every one of you could change the world if you wanted, I can see it in different ways in all of you. Maybe you don't want to, that's okay. But still strive to be kind and to love, because that's really the only life worth living for.

You will make mistakes. I have made so many lately and a couple I deeply regret. But life goes on. Don't forget that, either. It can be annoying sometimes, but in the end, time does heal us. Time is the only thing that makes everything go away. 

Ultimately, thank you for what you've given me. I have learned so much here, more than I ever thought I could. And just to thank you for coming to this thread... the last person that posts here wins. ;)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

catamber1354

Lol this is depressing...

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING

• Posted at:

It's me, Bipper.

I think I'm bisexual.

If I am a sword, I am a sword made of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter.

Mare Barrow, Glass Sword

PAIN IS HILARIOUS, YOU GUYS.

Thumbnail avatar 0d000fcdd8

dragonfire3007

This thread is so nice and inspirational UwU

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

Thumbnail avatar 02abafe43e

stormbreeze48

thank you windsong.. i appreciate it. i hope you have a nice life. i don't remember if we specifically did a lot together, but i remember you and... yeah. it's nice to see you again. 

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Thank you, SAMB, for a wonderful experience.

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar e2d9372dde

tigerdragon6181

That was super nice Windsong!

But i want to win

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"We don't want to change,

We just want to change everything!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

Thumbnail avatar 08542ec81c

fairyaqua268

Thank you windsong!!!

• Posted at:

Lunar

and my flipside, Solar

#RememberTheSAMB

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

Please try to make to HB Windsong 

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

catamber1354

@Storm- Where did you come from?! Didn't you leave?

• Posted at:

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar c5fe40bcd2

dragonprism338

I'm not gonna leave. Not yet, at least. I can't stand leaving something when I've just joined it XD. And, about your first comment. I can't really do all that in real life. I'm a completely different person there. Well, if any of you wish to talk to me for whatever reason, I'm on You Tub (PrismFlips), Wattpad (Prism_Prism), and Home Base sometimes. See you on the other side of this! ^-^

• Posted at:

Prism/Famous

Sandwing

Griffindor

I am the biggest nerd here. Don't try to fight it.

Oh darkness, please! Oh just leave me be!Holding on for life...I can't let you know why I’m alive!~Will Ryan~ (DAGames)

Thumbnail avatar 02abafe43e

stormbreeze48

@windsong:
well i guess i did leave.. but i never actually made an "im leaving" post so i just kinda fell off the face of the earth instead.

i heard the samb was closing and i thought i should try and make an effort to come on while i still can.

hello! 

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Thank you, SAMB, for a wonderful experience.

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar c5fe40bcd2

dragonprism338

By that I literally mean I'm depressed.

• Posted at:

Prism/Famous

Sandwing

Griffindor

I am the biggest nerd here. Don't try to fight it.

Oh darkness, please! Oh just leave me be!Holding on for life...I can't let you know why I’m alive!~Will Ryan~ (DAGames)