Just letting you guys know the idea is all over the place and defies logic entirely. And as for the feedback, nothing you say could be worse then what I think, so don't worry about hurting my feelings.

So basically, the main character is an elf princess. She is 18 years old and her name is Isla. Her parents are marrying her off to some noble or prince or something from another kingdom. She hates that idea, so she runs away the night before the wedding. She takes one of the ships from the royal Navy and becomes captain of a band of (good) pirates. She finds out that her 13 year old sister stowed away on the ship with her. Ily (the sister) refuses to go home so Isla lets her become 2nd in command. Eventually in the story the pirates will make their way to an island that is supposedly gaurded by a great evil.

I don't want to say anything more because I don't want to give too much away in case I ever post it on here.

If you have any questions or comments please tell me!

Thanks again!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just the alt of a forumer 

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

It seems like a good idea that probably needs a little more developing. What I might add to it might be that the noble from the other kingdom comes after her, adding to the conflict, particularly before they reach the island with the evil. You also will want to add details to make it more realistic about how she knows how to sail, her difficulties in finding a crew, how her sister stows away, etc when doing more planning. I write a lot and I can tell you the story will come together best with the little details. Good luck with your story!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

"Be a voice, not an echo." - Unknown

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

My thoughts are similar to Dawn's.

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3