Thumbnail avatar c5fe40bcd2

dragonprism338

"Prism, I need you to fetch me some pretty stones." King Larry said. "I'm hungry and we're out. The chefs said they searched the entire kitchen. I bet one of them ate all of them..." 

"Yes, King." Prism bowed.

"I told you that you could call me Larry, Prism." the chinchilla king corrected him.

After a few hours, Prism had still only found two or three pretty stones in the canyon, so he decided to search the lake, as he had seen Larry find pretty stones from it a while back.

Prism walked to the lake and slowly walked into it and made a circle with his finger. As he finished, every dark crevace in the water had filled with light. Prism could see every minnow that swam around the bottom of the lake. There! A pretty stone! Hey, wait... what is that?  Prism thought.

He swam closer to the pretty stone and the strange thing. Another strange thing reached forwards to the stone. It's taking the king's pretty stone!

Prism grabbed some seaweeds and used them to propel himself further. When he reached the strange things, he poked one, and it shuffled away. He poked it again, and could hear something above the surface. It was coming into the water.

He drew a circle in the mud, added some of the extra details, then wrote the light spell.

As the strange thing poked it's head into the water, he pushed his hand against the spell circle, casting the spell. He heard a scream from above the surface when it pulled back. Prism poked his head out of the water and realized that he wasn't infront of a thing. He was infront of a person. A girl, to be exact.

"What was that for?!" she yelled.

"Who are you and why did you take the king's lunch?" Prism asked her.

"I'm Gracie, and what do you mean by the king's lunch?" the girl answered.

"Okay, Ocean, I'll tell you what I mean." Prism stood up. He was almost two heads shorter than her, so he had to look up to talk to her properly. "King Larry of the Chinchillas told me to get him some pretty stones to eat because there were none left, and I was trying to get that stone for him." Prism explained.

Gracie looked as though she was about to laugh. "Chinchillas? Kings? Eating stones? Ocean? Where do kids these days get their crazy ideas?"

"I'm twelve, Ocean. I'm as old as you are. Maybe even older." Prism acknowledged.

Gracie looked at Prism with a confused expression. "How...  How did you know how old I am?" Gracie hesitated.

"If you come with me, I can show you the Chinchillas. I don't bite. Neither do they." Prism suggested.

Gracie hesitated, but eventually, she gave him the pretty stone. "Fine, I'll come with you. But if you're lying, I promise you'll never see or hear the end of it."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Prism/Famous

Sandwing

Griffindor

I am the biggest nerd here. Don't try to fight it.

Oh darkness, please! Oh just leave me be!Holding on for life...I can't let you know why I’m alive!~Will Ryan~ (DAGames)

Thumbnail avatar 0d000fcdd8

dragonfire3007

This is really good! 

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

Thumbnail avatar c5fe40bcd2

dragonprism338

Thank you ^-^

• Posted at:

Prism/Famous

Sandwing

Griffindor

I am the biggest nerd here. Don't try to fight it.

Oh darkness, please! Oh just leave me be!Holding on for life...I can't let you know why I’m alive!~Will Ryan~ (DAGames)