(For the last time in the SAMB)Which one?

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Yes, I know that I said I would wait until the News Feed would be up, but after reading a post from Topaz about how she wants the fourms to be a happy place in its final month, I've changed my mind.

I mean, RPs give other people joy and a sort of connection with others, so what better way to bring happiness than making one of the last RPs on here?

And don't worry, the winning RP will be on Home Base in some way, shape, or form.

Anyway, onto the RP ideas themselves:

The Cursed Castle

The Plot:
In the world of fractured fairytales, there is a man with many tricks up his sleeve.

During the spring, summer, and fall, he works as a puppeteer and travels all over the world, giving millions of people delight. However, when winter comes, he seemingly vanishes from the face of the earth.

What people don’t know is that the puppeteer disappears to an old, abandoned castle in the middle of a forest. When he enters, the castle retains its former glory, and when he arrives in the ballroom, he unties the puppets, which turn into their previous forms before they got affected by the puppeteer’s curse:humans, and some animals. The puppeteer then forces the ‘puppets’ to dance for him while he watches, and anyone who rebels will be turned back into a puppet and set on fire. If he sees anyone else watching the scene that is not him, they’ll be turned into a puppet as well, which he will then add to his collection.

One day, a group of four travelers(a young person, their older and more experienced companion, and two humans cursed to be stuck in the forms of a bird with golden feathers and a fox respectively)find the castle before the puppeteer does and watch through a window as the puppeteer unties his ‘puppets’ and they turn back into humans and animals. After seeing this and putting two and two together, the young person tells the others that he wants to rescue the ‘puppets’ from the puppeteer. The others agree, but only the companion has a solid idea.

Will the four travelers be able to stop the puppeteer?

The Rules:

Normal SAMB rules.

The same rules I usually have. You guys already know them, right? I mean, I’ve had millions of RPs before this one.

The Spots:
The Young Person - Open

The Companion - Open

The Human Cursed To Take On the Form of a Fox - Open

The Human Cursed To Take On the Form of a Golden Bird - Open

The Puppeteer(if you want to play the bad guy)- Open

The Form:

Name:
Appearance:

Animal Appearance(only for the humans cursed to take on other forms):

Skills:
Any magic?(The companion and the puppeteer certainly have some.):

Weapon(s)(if any):

Any other objects(if any):

Backstory:

Spot:

Other:

After Sonic

The Plot:

There once was a great warrior named Sonic the Hedgehog. There are many tales told about him, and they are usually about Sonic saving his home planet, Mobius, and/or other planets from an egg-shaped man.

One of these tales in particular is about Sonic going toe to toe with The Devourer, an ancient being known for devouring planets and their inhabitants. In the end, Sonic didn’t stand a chance, and had to watch helplessly as Mobius and its inhabitants were being devoured.

Instead of sending Sonic into a depression, however, this sight sent him into a rage, and he turned into a being that was dark in color and in soul. With this form, Sonic beat The Devourer within an inch of his life, and The Devourer, panicking, split Sonic into his good half and dark half, certain that the halves would be powerless without each other. However, while Sonic’s good half was unconscious and drifted off to another part in space, Sonic’s dark half killed The Devourer and, in his rage and pain, started to destroy other planets and their inhabitants.

This, my friends, is how The Destroyer was born.

Of course, that is just a story, though. Everyone knows that The Devourer killed Sonic and disappeared soon afterward, and while The Destroyer exists, no one knows his origin and just assumes that he looks similar to Sonic to mock the inhabitants of the planet he will destroy.

Or is it?

When your planet is destroyed by The Destroyer, you and a handful of your people escape his wrath and find refuge in an old, abandoned spaceship. It is there where you meet other people from other planets and a small blue hedgehog with no memory of his past and a large fear of The Destroyer.

It soon becomes up to you to save other planets from The Destroyer, and you need to team up with some of the people from other planets that you just met and the small blue hedgehog in order to do that.

Will you be able to stop The Destroyer, or will you die trying?

The Rules:

Normal SAMB rules.

The same rules I usually have.

Only anthropomorphic animal character like in the Sonic games, alright?

The Spots:

The Speedster - Open

The Muscle - Open

The Gadgeteer Genius - Open

The Romantic - Open

The Heart(and Sonic’s light side) - Open

The Form:

Name:

Type of Animal:

Power(s):

Skills:

Any Weapons?:

Spot:

Backstory:
Other:

Mods, please let this through. Phil, please let this through. It’s the end days! Could you give me a favor just this once?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Wait. I missed something. Final month?

• Posted at:

Full name: Dacien Quill Pines

Also: Blaise

(For info go to /356271)

Other half: Jokester

Just your friendly SAMB Spiderman 

"MR STARK IT SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR IN HERE!"

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

lavenderdawn69

@Quill:Yep. The fourms are going to be read-only on March 29th, and are going to be deleted entirely in April. Its replacement will be the News Feed in Home Base, a game that's in beta that the mods made.

Might as well appreciate what we got while we still can, right?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

How do I access the News Feed?

All of my friends.. RPs.. just, gone? 

Of course. You're correct.

• Posted at:

Full name: Dacien Quill Pines

Also: Blaise

(For info go to /356271)

Other half: Jokester

Just your friendly SAMB Spiderman 

"MR STARK IT SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR IN HERE!"

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

lavenderdawn69

@Quill:The news feed is not on Home Base yet, but when it is, you need to download Home Base on the Google Play Store, play it on its website, or just get it through some other means.

Some people are going to be on Home Base, others are not. As for RPs, I'll make sure there'll be RPs on Home Base, and you can copy and paste anything you want into Google Docs or some other platform.

I hope that answers your questions.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 08542ec81c

fairyaqua268

if you start these can i save a spot on cursed castle? 

• Posted at:

Lunar

and my flipside, Solar

#RememberTheSAMB

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

lavenderdawn69

@Lunar:Sure! Which spot do you want to save?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 08542ec81c

fairyaqua268

Thanks!  Can I save the human taking form of a fox?

• Posted at:

Lunar

and my flipside, Solar

#RememberTheSAMB

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

lavenderdawn69

@Lunar:Sure you can!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

@Lunar:Sure you can!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria