Thumbnail avatar ac0ca306f8

catfairy2579

Felina looks up from her laptop. I hereby declare that Home Base is broken!

I have been studying how it works. From my research I have discovered that only high quality internet can access it. Some problems that it may include are not loading or having a black screen, freezing when in the game and refusing to work if anything else is open. Heres some pancakes and some bowls of rice for everyone. See ya!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

I joined on February 26th 2017

KeepItCrispy#9605

I will miss you all :) 

catfairy2579

Anyone can join if they want XD

• Posted at:

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

KeepItCrispy#9605

Thumbnail avatar d315b60f37

aqualoki7

Well, thank you. According to my research, Home Base may work when you have only one tab open and no applications such as Word or Powerpoint. The coding people who made Home Base were so ready to get money that they just threw stuff together. They REALLY should fix all of the bugs. Well off to do more research. Thank you for your generousity. 

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Thumbnail avatar d315b60f37

aqualoki7

*no applications open

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

Huh, I’m completely fine, I got the app and the only thing that really bothers me is the lag and that you need fast internet. ( and the lack of people but it’s new and in beta so I can’t blame it ) besides that the only other thing I want in the game is, more games, the forums, and faster walking speed, or at least something that makes you run or until where you can run, because when you casually fast walk around the hub or some other world, it’s kinda slow. And also, when you have friends on HB, I would like to see it say if your friend is on or not, or where are they, or what world, or if they are playing a game. I guess this is some of the stuff I want and not the problems but, I squeezed some problems in.

• Posted at:

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

catfairy2579

I agree with both of you. Home Base needs to be worked on more because it needs more things and has too many problems. Here's some chocolate!

• Posted at:

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

KeepItCrispy#9605