do you remember me?

Thumbnail avatar 02abafe43e

stormbreeze48

howdydoodle!

for those of you that don't know me, and im sure there are a lot of you, my name's storm. my first post was on january 13th of 2014 so that makes me 5 years old and also your grandmother. 

i used to be pretty active a few years ago and i didn't ever picture myself leaving or getting inactive but... as you grow up you change more and you find other activities or things that you like a little more. and other people grow up and leave too and yeah. it just happened.

i guess i'll just talk a little bit about myself and share memories in seperate posts because i don't want this to get too lengthy.

i started on this website in the 4th grade. i chose stormbreeze because storms were cool and i was like "hey im gonna make that my username and it'll be really cool" and it was. i chose my nickname initially as storm, but i also used breeze as a secondary name. then i saw someone who's primary nickname was breeze, so i switched to storm and i've been storm ever since. i've been called many variations... stormy... stormeh.. stormy wormy.. sw/south west... i'll answer to those too if you want to use them. 

i started using comic sans font before i knew it was a silly font because i thought it was imperfect and not fancy or anything... like it was someones handwriting. like it was actually me writing out these posts. i switched around between this and this and i probably typed in this for a while too. but i settled on the gray for the gray of storm clouds. 

my signature has some meaning to it!  *'s are the raindrops and ~'s are lightning bolts.  they also look nice and i want my signature to look nice. and then i just kinda based the rest of my sig around that. 

-i wanted some different colors, which is why the keywords are colored and bolded

-bible verse is just a verse i try to live by.. i can't say that i always have or always will, but it's something.. 

-the numbers at fullsig can take you to an old thread where i had a bunch of information about my samb self, my sambsona's house, my gang, other weird facts... it's pretty outdated. but i'll leave it there for the memories.

-#Pray: there used to be multiple #pray4(whoever needed praying for), so i just shortened it to #Pray because everyone needs some prayers and it also saved space

-#Casper: a ship with a couple of friends of mine, cassy and jasper. cassy was probably my best fourm friend... we did a ton of roleplaying together - serious ones and doomsdays alike. we also have a really long chat thread that's over a hundred pages long. i'm wondering how im going to save that thread... if i want to save all of it, or just some highlights... i'll have to see..

-#Midoraka: there's an anime called my hero academia. i don't think im a fan of the anime genre, but this is a pretty good show. i'd say its pg-13 in terms of rating. great writing, great animation, great music.. the hashtag is a ship between two characters, midoriya and uraraka. they're cute characters and cute together. 

-#Xcurgle: a ship name between two words. yup. i shipped two made-up words together. xcudent.. i forgot it's name... hurgle... now hurgle was something else. hurgle was actually an explicitive that eris (now asteria) used, but then i somehow got into the habit of "collecting" them, and so did other people. eris also made up xcudent, so i shipped them together. im still in contact with eris through another place.

-#NiceDeliveryDudes: oh boy. this just references a real life story that i posted about. basically, some washing machine delivery guys helped seal a potential gas leak in my house. and i was really thankful at the time and i thought they should be immortalized... and they should be. 

-#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo: my middle school band teacher thought it would be a good idea to give a bunch of 7th graders a kazoo. "it will help us play better" my foot. no one could really take it seriously. i thought it was iconic, so i also immortalized it as my own hashtag.

-#Moresigspa-: a hashtag that was brought about so we could hopefully get more than 250 characters in our signature. it didn't work, but we tried.

and uhhh yeah that's my signature.

this is getting pretty lengthy, so again, i think i'll share some more random stories in later posts. or if anyone wants to say hello, i'll say hello to you back!

but... this website really contributed a lot to my adolescence... well, i am still a teenager. but it did. i met a ton of new fantastic people. i made so many friends, i looked up to so many people. i learned a lot about people different from myself. and i think that's great to experience - learning about people different than yourself and even seeing that hey, they're just as weird as you are. and also as amazing as you are too. 

i started with hardly posting at all, to posting more frequently, developed people to look up to, became more active myself, became someone that other people looked up to... and then i started to slowly fade away and went back to rping. like i said before, i found other things i liked to do, and school picked up with more homework.. yeah. if you would've asked me 3 years ago about leaving the samb, i would've been really sad to leave. and im still sad to see this place go, but... i'm more cool with it now, now that i've moved on.. just because something ends doesn't mean that everything else has to end. you get to meet new people and do new things. and it can get scary.. but as long as you keep going, and keep on having an open mind... then it will be okay. not perfect, but it will be okay. you'll be okay. 

now im only 15, but i still want to give you all advice anyways:it's easy to get sad that the SAMB is going away... so maybe focus on how thankful you are for it? you still got to experience it and enjoy it... and other people won't. so savor these memories, and enjoy the time that you have left. 

i always liked to send with a final goodbye to my posts. in my earlier days, it would be "protect erdas!" and "always fight the conquerors!" and then later in my life i decided that i wanted people to know that they were loved. i started saying "jesus loves you all!" at the end of my posts. and then i switched to "god loves you all!" because i thought that might mean a little more. it's not intended to make anyone uncomfortable, and i apologize if it weirds you or someone out, becasue it's actually supposed to do the opposite. but now if i don't put a "god loves you all!" at the end of my posts... something just feels wrong. it's an old habit. so uh yeah, that's the little story behind my goodbye.

sorry for the lengthiness. that too, is also a habit of mine. i'll be posting more, but it's time to end this essay that i've written.

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*~storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Thank you, SAMB, for a wonderful experience.

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

aw dammit i'm gonna tear up again i miss this place

• Posted at:

☾✧(( € Ł Ë Ø )) ♪ ♫

she/her, gay etc...  /353365

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -#

"  Will it spin? Will it soar?

My little dream, working the machine "

Thumbnail avatar db756fcab7

artkitten320

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio

"Now it's time to say goodbye

To the things we loved....

How the time seemed to fly."~RWBY

stormbreeze48

CLEO!!! ok i can literally talk to you through other places but i haven't taken advantage of them as much... hello!!

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

ICY!!! i can also see you in Other Places but hi hi! did you always type in that blue font?? it looks familiar but strange at the same time.. im probably just old..

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 08542ec81c

fairyaqua268

Storm!! I remember you! I don’t think we interacted all that much but the times we did were great.  Good to see you back for a bit!

• Posted at:

Lunar

and my flipside, Solar

#RememberTheSAMB

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Good to hear from you again, Storm. 5 years, eh? *hands knitting needles and a cane* We can be old people together. *adjusts glasses that are on a chain* *cuts eyes at window* Those darn kids . . . no respect for my lawn . . .

Anyway, I'm sleep-deprived and don't really know how to finish this post, um . . . yeah so you have good points about being thankful for the SAMB, just gonna leave it at that

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Hey, Storm!

Remember me? We roleplayed together sometimes!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Hi! I'm Arl, 15, slightly hungry, and also watch My Hero Academia. I ship Deku and Uraraka too and I definitely agree that it's got amazing music, based on most animes I've watched :D Back when I was brownlynx42, I think I played with you a couple of times, around 4 years ago. Anyway, nice to meet you, and, uh, goodbye...I guess. 

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

Hi Storm, I doubt you remember me but I remember you :3 I finished watching and reading My Hero Academia a little while ago. I ship Midoraka too (^w^)

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

stormbreeze48

@lunar:

oh hey you look familiar! it's nice to see you! 

@samurai:

I KNOW THE LAWN USED TO BE REALLY COOL

ahaha its nice to see you too

@lavendar:

at first i wasn't sure, but i think i do! your signature stuff looks familiar 

@arl:

woah cool! its nice to meet you too! 

@snow:
woah thanks! i think you look a little familiar too..? im not really sure it's been a while ahaha

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

i remember in my early days i created the "username temple"

basically if you posted on the thread i would give you random powers based on your username. 

like for myself, stormbreeze48, it would be something like "you can turn into a stormy wind for 48 minutes" so basically you could turn into wind for a short amount of time for something. i think its how i met people... or at least introduced me to more people. they weren't very original since there were a lot of wolf dragons and such at the time, but it was still kinda fun.

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

oh yeah, shoutout to redlamb/olivia. she wasn't very popular or active all the time, but she typed like this and she always put "god bless you all!" at the end of her posts. she helped inspire me to put "jesus loves you all!" and "god loves you all!" at the end of her posts. she was always really positive and kind and we were in roleplays together and i always looked up to her. i hope she's doing well, wherever she is.

shoutout to oynxfire too. she was amazing. again, she was just overall a postive and kind and friendly person and we were good friends at one point..

and there was also bobcat! i loved bobcat... she was a lot of fun and also really positive too. we were also good friends... 

i feel like im repeating myself oof. but they were all really cool and i loved them!! so if any of you are reading this, then, well, i hope you know how cool you were.

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Hey, Storm. It’s nice to see you around. You probably don’t remember me, but I’ve been on here since mid-2014.

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Oh, how I've missed you, my friend...

Time has changed us both.

But deep down, our hearts remain the same.

So, no matter where life takes us, remember...

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

A fellow oldie has returned *gets out a photo album* look at all the memories back in the day... it's good to see you've returned even if it's for a very short while and given an amazing goodbye. 

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

stormbreeze48

oh yeah time to ramble about signatures... 

i remember when everyone was petitioning the mods to try and get more signature space.. it never happened, but i think you could appreciate the effort. after all, we made our own hashtag for it.

textfades were always really popular. everyone loved them. while they looked nice to me, i never figured out how, and never bothered to ask someone. well, maybe i did, but i just didn't feel like trying it out. i just stuck with my gray-blue-gold colorscheme and threw in lots of colors. who doesn't love color?

fun fact - this is probably the thing i am most proud of - i was the one who came up with full signature threads. unless, someone else did before, and their thread didn't catch fire.

i got inspiration from seeing past oldies signatures with the "i'm leaving @ /numbers" and then i started thinking.. "hey, what if we made threads for our signatures?" it took a little bit for people to catch on, but it did. and soon lots of people were doing it. i felt really cool.

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

@raven:

oh hello! that's pretty cool! did you have another nickname besides raven beforehand??

@seeker:
oh hey i remember you! thank you!

wow i never realized how much i relied on signatures until now holy cow. 

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 700a49d0e7

dragonmoonlight221

STORM! (I posted on the chat thread, but you’re more likely to see it here.)

I’VE FREAKING MISSED YOU AND HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME HERE ALONE, YOUNG LADY!

• Posted at:

Jasper

Preferred Pronouns; He, Him

#LGBTQLivesMatter

Ravenclaw for the Cup!

#Casper

Wizard

Jedi Knight

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

Founder of Ship Weddings(No Idea if There Are Still Any) 

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Yep, a lifetime ago I used to be Ambra. Then I gave the name to an OC of mine, and changed my name to Raven.

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Oh, how I've missed you, my friend...

Time has changed us both.

But deep down, our hearts remain the same.

So, no matter where life takes us, remember...

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

Hello! I remember you! You may or may not remember me, I was the obnoxious kid who had no idea what they were doing. Good to see you back, even if it is for a short time!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

"Be a voice, not an echo." - Unknown

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

I'm going to miss this place so much. I'm not active anymore but I have so many good memories here and I made so many great friends. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

@jasper:

ahaha sorry dude! it's nice to see you again for a bit!

@raven:
ohhh... yeah people tend to change their names a lot...

@dawn:

aww, i don't think i remember you but you seem rad! and it's okay, when i was young i didn't know what i was doing either! 

@cassy:
me too. im glad to have met you, cass! 

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

there are some other people that i remember that i haven't talked about...

when i was a little baby samber there was the... popular gang? it wasn't exclusive and they weren't mean. they were just a group of mbers who were really active and really cool and i wanted to be like them. ivory.. sakura moon... aryn... lotus... those are the ones i remember the most. there was also cheese and nox and nixe... i think i mainly looked up to ivory and sakura moon the most. they were just really nice and funny and i loved them.... oh and rabit! 

rabit invented fluffeh. i think that's pretty much dead, but at the time, fluffeh was everything...

i remember feeling really special when the new version of the game came out and i was able to hang out in the courtyard with them. it wasn't for very long, and only one time, but we danced around each other and chatted a bunch. it was great. 

there are also some of my roleplaying friends... i don't know if i'll remember everyone, but...

there's cassy! she and i have the really long chat thread. i think it all started in one rp, and she kept making them, and i kept on joining them, and yeah.. it was a blast.

there was silver! they're alex now though... we also ended up in a bunch of roleplays together and they were really cool.

you know i was working on this post for a while in the background, but now i found out that apparently the fourms have stopped working? i thought i had a few more days, darn it...

i guess this is goodbye. i doubt this will go through, but maybe it will. 

there's a bunch of other people... river.. ruby... pegasus... blaise.. jasper... i'll try to remember you all.

well... toodleloo my dudes.

you all are amazing and very loved. don't forget it.

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-