Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

“It has fallen. Not just the SAMB…not just the WoFMB. It all has fallen.”

~|-O-|~

“Pencils. Markers. Sketchbook…new and old,” Echo muttered to herself. “Fifty old, twenty new…oh, the pens.” As she bent over to pick up the fallen tracing utensils in question, about fifteen mechanical pencils fell out of her pockets—for the fiftieth time in a row.  

There was a muffled laughing sound from behind her, and the SAMBer was so surprised, she jumped about three feet into the air. Fortunately, she recognized the undertones in that voice, but she still turned transparent in embarrassment.

“Sorry,” Arl apologized, still slightly laughing as he attempted to stop the sound from coming out.

“How long have you been watching?” she stammered, sure that any second now she was about to blink out of existence, so transparent was she.

“Not as long as them,” Arl replied honestly but vaguely, gesturing, but Echo, honestly, would have probably preferred he lie. After all, she had never visited the WoFMB, and now that the two groups of MBers had been combined, they were packing together.

It wasn’t as if they had a choice. One day, the SAMBers and the WoFMBers had woken up to see their houses stacked on each other.

That was a holy day of havoc. Even though some could fly out of the houses, it was terrifying, to say the least, to see a house with its roof planted downwards on top of a home where a SAMBer or WoFMBer slept.

Or…were supposed to be sleeping in, anyways. Both MBs weren’t called Lands of No Sleep for no reason.

Anyhow, the WoFMBers in question whom Arl had gestured to were unaware that Echo now knew of their respective existences. The SAMBer realized that they were actually all sitting where they could face the respective four cardinal directions, since there were four of them.

“You can laugh if you want,” she blurted out, hoping she wasn’t invisible by now, as she tried banishing the tracing pens and mechanical pencils into the deepest depths of her pockets.

One, with shoulder-length brown hair, was tying up her hair into a ponytail. She stopped, her arms still positioned high around her head in attempt to fasten the band on correctly, and instead decided Echo was interesting enough to maintain her interest for at least a few seconds. “Why would we laugh?” she asked curiously. She was probably one of the youngest on the other MB, though Echo wasn’t clear what age range it was at the WoFMB. She looked about…twelve? Echo wasn’t sure what her name was exactly, but she thought it was…Glamour.

Echo was about to either walk away or muster an answer, but Glamour had gotten her charm bracelet nearly stuck with the band, and was working to untangle. Awkwardly, Echo tried to see what the other three WoFMBers were up to.

A girl—almost a young woman, by the looks—was sitting next to Glamour, and reached out to help her. She, in turn, had long black hair already tied into a short ponytail, with one emerald eye and a silver eye, though Echo wasn’t sure if that eye could still see or not. But whether or not the other could, that eye still had a piercing gaze of its own.

(I'll be doing small POV switches throughout, so the endings are a bit weird. Also, sorry for conventions and structure. I want you guys to be able to read as much as I can manage to write. :D)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

:O

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

ayy dat's meeeeeee

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

:o

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

Thumbnail avatar 4dc49890ac

vampiredragon5226

Bookmark

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

scarletdragon3016

~Glamour~

“Thanks, Fallon,” Glamour smiled, then turned her head back towards the girl, from the SAMB, maybe just a bit older than her, or maybe by a few years. It was hard to tell, because her own opinion of whether the other was thirteen or sixteen shifted each moment. “Sorry, what were you saying?”

“I didn’t say anything,” the other responded, pretty awkwardly, if Glamour could say so herself.

Nearby, Fallon continued to do what she had been doing—packing. Actually, it was more like Fallon was packing for her. Her friend’s luggage was already ready to go, and there wasn’t much, actually. Or maybe her fellow WoFMBer, part crossover, had left it somewhere else, along with the larger group, since she knew some of the SAMBers a bit more to trust that nothing would explode.

Not that Glamour had thought anything would explode, really. It was more of the matter of what had happened over the past month or so that made everything unpredictable.

Finally, she decided to ask, just to put in something for the silence. “Where did you leave your luggage, Fallon?”
   The other shrugged.

“Did you leave it at your home?” the SAMB girl asked, quietly.

Fallon nodded with all seriousness. “I’m moving it, house and all.”

The WoFMBer was high-key confused, but the two people from the other MB laughed, even if it was quietly. Glamour was confused for a few more seconds, until Fallon smiled lightly, and she realized it was a joke. Sometimes it was hard to tell if her forum sister was joking or not.

She realized she forgot to address the SAMBer, with the light cyan hair. In fact, both of the SAMBers. They had been put into a group…by Boop, if she recalled correctly, but they hadn’t really talked at all. “What are your names?” she asked both curiously.

“Her name is Echo,” interjected a voice, with a bit of an accent. “His name is Arl…oops, sorry, wasn’t my question to answer.”

Fairydragon always seemed to have an uncanny ability to remember everyone’s names; Glamour couldn’t. Apparently, the boy didn’t, either, because he tapped the side of his head, as if that would help any. Arl, Glamour reminded himself. “Fai—fair—something, right?” he asked finally.

Fairydragon laughed, but friendlily. “I have a long name. Fairydragon. You can call me Fairy.”

“Alright.” It didn’t look like Arl could remember that, though. He was looking somewhere afar, as if he could see something she couldn’t. Maybe he was always unfocused in this way. However, Echo looked like she could remember it.

If they were to be together in the future at all, Glamour probably had to remember their names—though, if she recalled correctly, this was mostly a Leaving Squad. She herself would be leaving until she came back, though she wasn’t sure about the others—she knew that Fallon would be moving, as well as Fairydragon, but maybe not Legacy.

Legacy, whom had been nearby, fidgeting with her collar. She hadn’t packed much, and couldn’t find that much to do, so she had been silent. But seeing an opportunity, she took it. “You all are leaving or moving?”

Echo looked down immediately, like she had wanted to avoid that question. So did Arl, but not to such an extent, because he shrugged slightly, in an uncaring way. Or maybe he did care—Glamour couldn’t tell yet. She could read those closer to her better. But for some reason, she couldn’t read Fallon. Fallon was acting like nothing was happening—like Forumsville and SAMBria weren’t collapsing upon each other, and many would be lost to the collapse.

Glamour hoped that she, along with the others who were leaving, would be able to come back, no matter when that was for each person.

~|-O-|~

You guys are scaring me with the ":O"s xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

bump

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

wow you're absolutley nailing me

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

Bump

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

@ galaxian- well... this is an interesting story. I can't wait to see how it developes next. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

:O 

Dat's me! 

^w^

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

scarletdragon3016

'Course it didn't go through.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

~Samurai/Milo~

Samurai…wasn’t in the best mood.

Then again, most weren’t in the best mood, but for her, it was mostly because someone had just tried to boss her around. It probably wasn’t a surprise she hadn’t bothered to learn the other’s name, but what was mostly important was that she hadn’t listened.

She would’ve been packing if it hadn’t been that particular person, but Samurai had a tendency to not do whatever if someone pestered her about doing it, so even though she probably should have been packing, she wasn’t.

“Hey Sammy. What’s wrong?” came a voice from behind her, and she nearly exerted her natural reflexes, which wouldn’t have been pretty, either physically or mentally.

That is, her physical response was to get into a defensive position; furthermore, her mind filtered through responses such as “Nothing that would be of your concern”. However, the nickname that practically only one person called her by stopped her from doing any of that.

“Just getting ready to leave soon.”

Milo raised an eyebrow at the pile of stuff on the floor that surrounded her, but knew better than to question how she was going to be able to leave soon, with all of this around her. Instead, he looked for a place that wasn’t cluttered with stuff, and sat down. Even though he was younger than her, he did seem to be able to take care of a lot of people at once, kind of like an uncle figure of sorts. Or, for her, like a brother figure. Noting the still absence of shoes, he grew a bit concerned; after all, it was a long walk. “Do you want a pair of shoes or something?” he asked. “It’s a long walk—”

“Shoes are overrated.”

“Okay then.” Milo nodded and smiled, though in truth, he didn’t feel like smiling. Just because of…everything. He wanted to continue to hear Samurai’s “shoes-are-overrated” philosophy at the new place they were going to, Home Base—but she was leaving.

Transitions are irrelevant, he decided on the moment. “Are you going to visit?” he asked.

“Maybe.”

Milo wanted to groan aloud. That was her response every. Single. Time. “It’s a yes or no question,” he complained. “Yes or no? Please don’t say no.”

Samurai gave a pause. “…Maybe.”

Before Milo could find a rubber band, rubber duck, or rubber something to throw at her, she continued, “Where were you heading to before you came over?”

“Well…” Milo thought for a moment. “I was looking for some people. That would be—“

“Who would that be?”

“That would be,” Milo continued, “Arl, Mei, Ray, Happeh, Chipmonk, Reve, Specter, and y—“

“Not me?”

“I was about to say ‘you’,” Milo said, raising an eyebrow expectantly.

Samurai looked like she knew that completely, with her red eyes narrowed in amusement and pale hands on her hips, and Milo grinned.

Maybe some things could never be broken nor changed.

~|-O-|~

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

*claps*

uwu

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

“It’s a long walk—”

“Shoes are overrated.”

“Okay then.” Milo nodded and smiled, though in truth, he didn’t feel like smiling. Just because of…everything. He wanted to continue to hear Samurai’s “shoes-are-overrated” philosophy at the new place they were going to, Home Base—but she was leaving.

Transitions are irrelevant, he decided on the moment. “Are you going to visit?” he asked.

“Maybe.”

Milo wanted to groan aloud. That was her response every. Single. Time. “It’s a yes or no question,” he complained. “Yes or no? Please don’t say no.”

Samurai gave a pause. “…Maybe.”

A c c u r a t e

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."