Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Introduction~

Oh, sweet! A field trip to practically paradise? Sign me up!

Yep, at your average high school, the board has decided to take an “educational” field trip to an archipelago. There are lush forests, white sand beaches, wonderful weather forecasts, which makes for the perfect place! Except for one thing…

The boat taking you there sank in a storm, and all connections to the outside world are lost. It's up to you to survive now, and get along with the residents who live there. Oh, did I mention the mythical creatures who have made this series of islands their homes? No? Oh, well good luck getting along with them too!

Geography~

In the center of the main island, there is a great mountain. There are thick rainforests, many parts of which are still unexplored. All creatures tend to live here. This is where the high schoolers got whisked off to. The main island is called Ishull.

The second most popular island has many flat places with large, open fields. There is no mountain, and it tends to be drier. Centaurs, werewolves and nymphs tend to live here. This is called Barkas.

The third most popular island is filled with cliffs, hills and mountains. It is also the largest. The creatures that live here are mostly dragons and werewolves. This is called Móra.

The last island is the most welcoming. It is full of life and filled with flowers. Not much happens here, it is mostly pretty chill and quiet. Here, mostly mermaids live. This is called Fáilte.

These islands are all at peace. They are all inter-locked by either boat or air travel, though there have been records of underground tunnel travel, along with a few myths of teleportation.

Species~

Pretty much any type of mythical creature is allowed. I just went ahead and listed a few because I wanted to make sure they would be used XD. But certainly feel free to have your OC be something else, like an elf or a dwarf! However, if you have made up a species, I would like it if you explained the species’ typical appearances and abilities.

Mermaids: They have a fish tail, and a fin that runs down their back. They can often control water. They do often have an accessory that allows for them to have legs while on land, and a tail in the water.

Dragons: These dragons can morph between human and dragon form. They often breath fire and can fly; however, they can only fly while in dragon form. While in human form, they can cast a few spells, such as ones that will slow down time, create an energy shield, etc.

Werewolves: Pretty much just werewolves, but while in human form, they can have wolf attributes. Unlike the werewolves you're probably familiar with, these guys become a wolf every night. They have sharpened senses while in both human and wolf form.

Centaurs: Half human, half horse. Unless you really want for your OC to have a horse head and no stomach, they are horse from the waist down. They often have magnificent aim and are fantastic healers. They can't go back and forth between human and horse. Add “What is going on?” to other. There have been some records of some centaurs having incredible speed and strength.

Nymphs: Nymphs are tall and fair creatures often having their life connected to a single source. They resembled the source in at least one way. {E.x, a nymph with a life source of a tree will not die as lone as their tree is somehow still alive. [If a tree has offspring that is still alive, the tree is still alive.] If the tree is a birch tree, it is likely they will be pale in skin tone with some black dots or stripes along their arms and legs.} Each nymph can control one element, which are listed below.
  -Earth: can manipulate plants, but not the life source of others.
   -Fire: They can control and sometimes conjure fire, but again cannot use it against other's life sources.
   -Electricity: They have the ability to control and sometimes conjure lightning. Again, cannot harm other's life sources.
   -Wind: Not too common, but can control the wind, but not weather. Sometimes they will have wings. Again, they cannot harm other's life sources.  

Humans: I really hope you know what we are. Humans are easily affected by any magical object or spell. There are several artifacts guarded by elaborate defenses, but there are some that aren't hard to find.
      -Something that goes in your hair normally gives telekinesis.
       -Something such as a cape often can give invisibility or flight.
        -Something like a necklace often gives the wearer, depending on what the pendant is, the ability to morph into that animal.
        -A ring often gives the wearer the ability to slow down time or sometimes change appearances.

Rules~

-Please, be kind

-Please try not to be OP or have a Mary/ Gary Sues.
-For mythical creatures, you can be as crazy with them as you want.

-Hybrids of two races are allowed too!
-Shipping is most definitely allowed!
-Make the thing you put in other your POV
-Please try to be descriptive
-Erase all parentheses from form
-Remember, unlimited characters!
-If you have any questions about anything, just ask. I'll answer the best I can.
-The RP will start the morning after the high schoolers crash

-If this seems cringy… I blame my past self.
-Have fun!

Form~

{* means optional, ^ mean mythical creatures, + means humans, +* means human optional, and ^* means mythical creature optional}

Name {first and last for students, but mythical creatures do not need one}:
*Nickname:
Race {centaur, werewolf, etc.}:
Age {if you are a high school student, stick between ages 14-18}:
+Grade:
Personality:
Appearance:

^Alternate Appearance{s}:

Clothing Preference:
*Magical abilities:
*Which island do they live on? {Ishull for any high schoolers}:

+*Opinion on the shipwreck/mythical creatures?:

^*Opinion on the students?:

*Crush/Shippable?:
Other:

My Forms~

Name: Sage Submara
*Nickname: Nope
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Mermaid
+Grade: N/A
Personality: Sage is a shy girl. She sticks to the water most of the time, but loves to help people out in secret. For example, she may overhear something about how so-and-so needed bread, and then she'll bake some and give it to them by leaving it on their doorstep. Sage can be very encouraging and supportive to her few friends. She has a hard time believing in herself, and thus often gives up on half her ideas before even trying to explain them to someone. Sage often lets her emotions get the best of her, causing for her to make rash decisions.
Appearance: Sage has blond hair about shoulder length, and it curls slightly inward. She normally wears it in either a half ponytail or down. Her eyes are a startling green. She has light skin, and it's often tanned due to her time in the sun. As a mermaid, Sage gains a deep purple tail. She also grows a large fin on her back, allowing for her to swim better. The fin is a light purple with the spines a red-violet. Her hair gains different colored highlights based to match her mood towards the front of her face when it touches the water.

^Alternate Appearance{s}: While in human form, she grows legs. She is about average height, standing at about 5’7”. She had no highlights in this form, unless her hair is wet. While it dries, the color will fade.

Clothing Preference: Mermaid~ A light gray top.

Human~ She wears ripped jeans, white sandals and a gray tank top.
*Magical abilities: She can change from mermaid to human form due to an anklet. The anklet is crafted out of different shades of blues and purples. A simple shell is on it. She also can control water, along with breath under it.
*Which island do they live on?: Ishull. She has a small hut on land and a larger house in the ocean.

+*Opinion on the shipwreck/mythical creatures?: N/A

^*Opinion on the students?: Sage isn't sure what to think of them yet. To her, they seem alright, and she has been thinking about ways she might be able to help them.

*Crush/Shippable?: Open/yep
Other: Hair Highlights Color Key~

Light Green~ nervous or fearful

Dark Green~ jealous or annoyed

Blue-Green~ happy or excited

Blue~ curious or suspicious

Blue-Purple~ bored or sad

Purple~ angry or disgusted

I'll probably make another form later.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

bookmark

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar a9d1858dff

adventureclaws329

Ooh! Bookmark!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Thumbnail avatar d315b60f37

aqualoki7

Name: Scarlet Xenoa
*Nickname: Scar
Personality: Scarlet is nice person, once you get to know her. She is also super smart and knows what and what not to eat. Is rebellious at times (not usually). Has great ideas and has no problem sharing them with others. To some people she comes out as braggy but, she just over enthusiastic.
Appearance: Scarlet has long black hair that's to her mid-back.  Is kinda pretty. is 5'7 and has pale skin. her eyes are blueish-gray and she has a mole on her left cheek.

^Alternate Appearance{s}: her scales on her tail are pink/blue and her hair turns Aqua under water.

Clothing Preference: Ripped jeans, converses, and a tank-top
*Magical abilities: Can control water
*Which island do they live on?:  Ishhull

^*Opinion on the students?: Stubborn and doesn't want any help what-so-ever.

*Crush/Shippable?: Yes
Other: PoV color

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

swampcloud51

@Blizzard, you're missing something in other.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

aqualoki7

Oh. In coming

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

aqualoki7

Personality: Scarlet is nice person, once you get to know her. She is also super smart and knows what and what not to eat. Is rebellious at times (not usually). Has great ideas and has no problem sharing them with others. To some people she comes out as braggy but, she just over enthusiastic.
Appearance: Scarlet has long black hair that's to her mid-back.  Is kinda pretty. is 5'7 and has pale skin. her eyes are blueish-gray and she has a mole on her left cheek.

^Alternate Appearance{s}: her scales on her tail are pink/blue and her hair turns Aqua under water.

Other: PoV color|| Hair Highlights Color Key~

Light Green~ nervous or fearful

Dark Green~ jealous or annoyed

Blue-Green~ happy or excited

Blue~ curious or suspicious

Blue-Purple~ bored or sad

Purple~ angry or disgusted

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

swampcloud51

@Blizzard, that's not what you're missing.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

aqualoki7

in coming, I guess

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

aqualoki7

Other: PoV color|| 1st PoV

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

aqualoki7

uppppp

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

swampcloud51

@Blizzard, trying reading the description of a centaur on my main post.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

aqualoki7

Other: PoV color|| What's going on?

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

swampcloud51

@Blizzard, accepted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

aqualoki7

bump?

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde