Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Hello, everyone. Not very many of you remember me or even know who I am even more. I get that, I mean, I just remembered I had an account and decided to check this place out I once called home. This place seems to have changed a bunch - seeing all of the new people too. I most likely won't stay on here, since all of my friends aren't here anymore. I just wanted to drop in and say hi and greet everyone. 

Before this gets burried at least.

The SAMB (do you guys still use that term?) is an amazing place, I must say. Seeing how this website is still thriving even after... maybe two and a fourth years later ever since I left? Maybe I'm considered an elder or 'old person' here now. Who knows - there's been a lot of other people I know that are gone. What's the chance I'll get to see them here?

I've done some looking around under five minutes and I'm really happy to see that some people I know are still around here. Maybe not as active, but, hey, it's great. (Hi Frost, if you're reading this).

So, what's going on now in the SAMB? Anyone even know who I am? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Hello. I feel like I remember you, but I was on hiatus frequently 2016-2017, so maybe not. Regardless, welcome back.

Unfortunately, the SAMB and all other forums are being deleted on the 29th. There will be a "News Feed" feature in the Home Base game, similar to the forums but not quite the same.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

FAITH!!!! *tackles* good to see you again!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

Hi!

Yep, we still use the term "SAMB". I've definitely heard of you--I put your name on a list before.

The SAMB is going by the end of this month. Still, nice to meet you.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos