Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

Silence - Very tall, around 6 feet. Has long, raven black hair, it goes two inches past her shoulders when down. Silence mostly wears it up into two buns on the sides of her head. She has bangs over her forehead. She has very pale skin compared to North and Echo, who both have olive skin. She wears either dark red lipstick or black lipstick. She wears sorta gothic clothing: black, long-sleeved shirts, dark red(or dark purple) skirts, black boots, a black choker with a ruby in the middle.
She is the embodiment of pure sass and salt. She wears eyeliner and mascara. Almond-shaped, icy blue eyes. Round face. She has a “hourglass” body, the one that everyone wants. Has pointed ears. Her wings are black and like a raven’s.

Echo/D’Lisa - Shortish, around 5'4. She has a round face, and almond-shaped, blue-silver eyes. Her hair is very wavy and fluffy, very light cyan(so faded it almost looks silver) and two inches above her shoulders. She has a curl above her left eye(her left, of course). When she ties it up, it is a short, stubby, ponytail that hangs low. Olive skin, and has an “apple” body. No makeup. Ever. She always has dark circles under her eyes, although not always very visible. She wears a sky-blue hoodie she made herself: it has sleeves that go about four to five inches past her fingers, and pockets like a jacket. She wears black jeans, and brown boots. Echo has light brown, falcon wings. Has pointed ears. She is the pure embodiment of shyness and maple. Her canine teeth are a little bit sharper than North and Silence’s, but not much noticeable.

North - Medium height, maybe 5’7 or 5’8. Has olive skin, and deep blue, almond-shaped eyes, but only a bit wider.. His hair is straight(side-swept) and fluffy, the same shade of Echo’s, but fades to white at the tips. He is somewhat a bit muscular(but very skinny), and never slouches, unlike Echo. He wears expensive outfits (and sometimes makes his own clothes). His favourite is his punk-royalty outfit, which is a black leather jacket with golden buttons and zipper, black jeans, black dress shoes, a gold bandana around his neck, a dark red t-shirt, and sunglasses on top of his head. He thinks he looks cool. He has pointed ears. He has white freckles across his face. He has snow owl wings.  Embodiment of coolness and royalty.

Lillian - Medium height, about 5’6.

She has pale skin, and black hair that nearly looks purple. Her eyes are snake-like, and are a light violet. She has thin-shaped eyes. On the right of her neck are a few snake scales made of shadows. Her hair is a pixie-cut style, with bangs hanging in her face. Her ears are smaller than North, Echo’s, and Silence’s, but also pointed. She lets Silence do her make-up, so eyeliner and dark red lipstick. She usually wears puffy, grey sweatpants, long sleeved, white shirts, black flats, and a golden bracelet on her left wrist/dominant hand. She wears a silver tiara, with a single purple jewel. Lillian also has scales made of shadows on top of her hands, but over her hands she wears white, fingerless gloves. Embodiment of politeness and quietness.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

inkartistic23

I forgot to add that Echo has a curl over her eye (look up APH Saborga, it's on the same side, but make it over her eye and curver instead of blocky-ish)

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Permission to draw in my extra time?

• Posted at:

Full name: Dacien Quill Pines

Also: Blaise

(For info go to /356271)

Other half: Jokester

Just your friendly SAMB Spiderman 

"MR STARK IT SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR IN HERE!"

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Cool :o

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

inkartistic23

Everyone is allowed to draw them! 

Mods bless through

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago