Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

My gmail got messed up, so I'm just posting this to save some work (mostly RP related, some OC's) and than paste that back on a different account.

Here are the lists-

Bands (pick 2):

Jazz

Marching

String orchestra

Wind symphony

Electives (pick 2):

Computer science

Music theory

Instrument repair

Improv

Art

There are a lot of teachers, but none of them are major. They’re pretty much just there to show that it’s a different class, and/or the class might have a slightly different homework load. It’ll all pop out in the RP as it goes on, but it won’t be that major. Honestly, because every character is in marching, that’ll end up having a lot of POVs. Along with Music Theory.

The “power strategy” and “power control” classes each have four courses, which depend on grade, not necessarily how long they’ve been going to the school. The higher the number, the more in depth the course.

Course 1: Grade levels 7&8

Course 2: Grade 9

Course 3: Grade 10

Course 4: Grades 11&12

If you can’t tell, I’m lazy. And because of that, I made the power strategy classes happen all at once, and the power control classes happen all at once. I just wanted to avoid making these too confusing and having everyone in a different class. Because that’s not fun.

The fundamentals classes are organized by the grade (grade 7 is course 1, grade 8 is course 2, ect), and are just your basic things like math/english/science/history. This school could care less about teaching you algebra, and more about teaching you how to make sound with a stick that has holes in it and defending yourself from monsters.

Like the power thing classes, I made these all happen at once. I’m lazy like that.

Schedules:

Atsushi Takahashi-

P 1: String Orch - Mr Larson

P 2: Power Strategy 3 - Mrs Stats

P 3: Off period

P 4: Music Theory - Ms Goldberg

P 5: Power Control 3 - Mr Dawson

P 6: Fundamentals 4 - Mrs Seers

P 7: Instrument Repair - Mr Hallows

P 8: Marching band - Mr Watson

Kurara Kidoku-

P 1: String Orch - Mr Larson

P 2: Power Strategy 2 - Mr Benson

P 3: Improv - Mrs Percin

P 4: Off period

P 5: Power Control 2 - Ms Tyburg

P 6: Fundamentals 3 - Mrs Herder

Selest O’en Good-

P 1: Art - Ms Wallace

P 2: Power Strategy 1 - Mrs Sickle

P 3: Wind Symph - Mrs Clarice

P 5: Power Control 1 - Mr Heppury

P 6: Fundamentals 1 - Mr Ereah

P 7: Off period

Preston Phillips-

P 1: Jazz - Mr Barst

P 2: Power Strategy 4 - Mr Fernand

P 5: Power Control 4 - Mrs Reiner

P 6: Fundamentals 7 - Mr Harrison

Jacklyn Soror-

P 1: Jazz - Mr Barst

P 2: Power Strategy 4 - Mr Fernand

P 5: Power Control 4 - Mrs Reiner

P 6: Fundamentals 6 - Mr Harrison

Kaleb Maison-

P 1: Off period

P 2: Power Strategy 1 - Mrs Sickle

P 3: Wind Symph - Mrs Clarice

P 5: Power Control 1 - Mr Heppury

P 6: Fundamentals 2 - Mr Lakens

Elementals

I’m going to skip the cheesy and dramatic intro I had in the original. Also, this isn’t going to have much of a plot, it’s more world building/character development/monster and villain fighting thing all rolled into one.

-Idea-

You’re something called an ‘elemental,’ and you have the ability to manipulate an element of nature (with a few exceptions). Being an elemental is dangerous, and it comes with plenty of hardships. Monsters, creepy creatures, evil people who are really OP - that sort of thing.

Maybe you use your powers to do some superhero stuff, maybe you just try to live a normal life. Who knows? But no matter what you do, you’re going to run into trouble (others run into more, it really depends on how impulsive you are).

You’ll make friends who share your powers, and you’ll make enemies who share your powers. Honestly, it all depends on who you are. Worst case scenario, you’re teenager who just wants a balanced social life without evil people crashing it. Because let’s face it, if people find about about your powers your, social life is going to go downhill.

Elemental types (some slots limited):

(Only one) reserved by me- Storm: Can manipulate the weather (including rainwater/snowfall), lightning, and fly using wings made of storm clouds. Weak to magma elementals.

(Only one) Magma- Can cause earthquakes and manipulate fire. They can summon magma from deep beneath the earth's crust, and create volcanoes. Weak to ocean elementals.

(Only one) Ocean- Can manipulate water and earth, and they can manipulate the wind. Weak to storm elementals.

(Only one) Tech- Can manipulate all machinery and technology. Weak to current elementals.

(Only one) Current- Can manipulate water and electricity. Weak to forest elementals.

(Only one) Forest- Have the same abilities as a nature elemental, and can manipulate the earth.

Unlimited slots~

Nature- Can heal others and cause plants to grow plants at lightning speed. Weak to ice elementals.

Fire- I imagine you know what that would look like, they manipulate fire. Weak to water elementals.

Ice- You also probably know what that would look like, they manipulate ice. Weak to fire elementals.

Water- Can manipulate water and create small tropical storms. Weak to lightning elementals.

Air- Can manipulate wind and fly by creating updrafts. Weak to metal elementals.

Lightning- Can manipulate lightning. Weak to earth elementals.

Dark- Can manipulate the dark. Weak to light elementals.

Light- Can manipulate light. Weak to dark elementals.

Earth- Can move all rocks and minerals. Weak to nature elementals.

Metal- Can manipulate all types of metals. Weak to earth elementals.

Pick any one from there, as long as it’s not a taken one person slot. Try to balance out the types. For example, I don’t want a lot of fire elementals and nothing else.

Although you do have to choose a listed type, combine one of the unlimited types with another unlimited type, but only one character for each combination. You will also have to come up with your own weakness if you do this.

RP Rules-

-Basic RP rules, I don’t want to kick anyone.

-LGBT totally okay this, I want variety of characters.

-OPness is allowed to some extent.

-No ‘perfect people’ as characters.

-Form-

Name:

Age (preferably teenager, young adults and preteens are okay, too):

*Grade (only if applicable):

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Type of elemental:

Weapon of choice:

Talents:

Personality: