Thumbnail avatar 868f6a933b

cobrapanther473

Okay... I posted faster than I can think so I shall post something later

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Daisy

Gang

Daisy, Goldenrod, Frost, Tamaki, Ak'wan, Aventine, Erik, Devin, Waren, Elliot, Chloe, Frost Knight

I'll be waiting 

• Posted at:

nightdagon or Skylark

only a fool tries to sit at the head of a round table

stendeval

I don't care what you call me as long as it isn't late for dinner

Only those that have a beginning have a ending

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

me too :3

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

I have a favorite MBMBAM quote and it is this:

“Is it possible that the deal is that Spanky Gazpacho represents everything that's wrong with humanity and he realizes, or she realizes, that mango, that mango boy or whatever they said was the other person is all the good, right? And while they're in a constant struggle with their icy nature versus the juicy nature, Spanky Gazpacho also realizes the beauty and wonder that IS mango and wishes they could just be closer to them but knows that their yin and yang-like structure stops them from ever actually consummating the relationship.”

— Travis McElroy

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

This world’s never truly dark

Come together now

Let’s find a galaxy we can call

Home, and let’s vow

To never let the moon’s light cloud

cultist of hinanan and zur

SHSL Esper

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

This is how I feel about the SAMB and everything (and everyone ^u^) in it.

*long post warning*

I feel wonder ful every time I'm coming here. I feel free on some threads, a little confused on others, and am laughing my head off apon reading some posts. I have made many friends, and, over the time I've been here, they grew to be something more. They have grown to be my family. I have always loved opening a SAMB tab and seeing if anything new and intresting has been posted. All the memes, and jokes... I loved every part of it. From battle nekos and elf practice to unboxing and HFDs, I have been smiling the whole time I was here. All of the memories leading back to that one faithful day on September 4th, 2017... when I made my first post. I will never stop beliving, even when I leave this incredible and awesome community. I won't give up on this place by using the well known words of the SAMB, and by making refrences to here that nobody gets. Like I said, I will never stop believing, and you shouldn't either. So whatever we do, wherever we go,

SAMB on.

If you read all of that, thnk you for your time.

• Posted at:

Hope Fluffeh Huggles

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

#RememberTheLost

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

I'm schizophrenic.

There, I said it.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar f974d775af

fairyblue593

I love this place so much. Its meant so much to me for the past 4 years, ever since I got the first two books for my ninth birthday. Thank you ALL for providing such an encouraging, fun, meaningful environment for me to grow up. I know that whatever comes next will likely be great as well, but absolutely nothing can ever replace the memories, the good times, the bad times, the friends made, and the lives changed by the SAMB. I just remember so many memories of me just being myself here. Here are a list of some of my favorite posts I made throughout the years

SAMB Entertainment: thank you all fr being so supportive

Fandom Club: I found people like me

and every single post I created and thread I was in that was supportive, inmportant, enlightning, creative, life changing, emotional, friendly and amazing in a way only this place can be. 

I'm Lizzy (aka Fairyblue593), I've gone by many names over the years here, but I'll always remember the memories. So let's hold on to what we love about the SAMB, and prepare to face tomorrow. I know it will be great. Different, but great

• Posted at:

kind person EQUALITY PEACE COMPROMISING  

author

dreamer

call me Lizzy           

save the animal's habitats

everyone deserves the chance to be a dreamer and a dream-fuffiller. remember the SAMB

Thumbnail avatar 12edd9a473

opaldragon1081

I have a very severe fear of lizards. 

I love you you all so much. 

• Posted at:

Obsidian

"If nothing ever changed, there would be no such thing as butterflies."

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read!"

"Two heads are better than one."

#moresigsp-

#Reilin4ever