Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

Wow, I can't believe I'm 3 on the SAMB now. It's amazing how this place has come so far, and now it's coming  to an end. I still remember very well how I found this place through my longtime friend, salmondragon55, by clicking her avatar and seeing the label "Number of Posts Made: ", so thank you, salmon for that. The avatar clicky thingy was during the ages of the old format, I still remember that, and how I didn't like the new format, but now that I got used to it, it's actually really nice.

It's so hard for me to get on here, because 1. High school's tough now these days. Sometimes I end up staying up to 1 in the morning, even though the whole time I'm just doing is homework. 2. I'm not supposed to be here, lol. I've been hiding for 3 years, and I gotta say, I'm pretty good at it. I stayed away from here, because I get checked on like every 3 minutes, and I really can't take that stress. D: But when I left and came back, I really regret ever staying away. Lots of people that I know are gone, and I wasn't really there wish them a goodbye. I always "blame" school and homework for it, but I realize that I still made a choice to leave or come, so really, this is all my fault. :P :(

This is my home. I have less friends at school than here, and I'm just blown away with the fact that we all trust each other (I hope D:) and that we've all pretty much became like a big family. I cared so much about this place that I even wrote down a lot of people's names, their SAMB MB bdays if they mention it, bdays, states, real names, and time zones (these come in handy in knowing when your friends sleep :D).There's so many memories that I still have from this place. I remember one of the forums where Elvina made a murder story, but it never got finished, I keep thinking that I was the murderer, but I don't think I'll ever know. There's also Emerald's (emeraldcloudburst42) skits. Those were fun to read. Also, I heard that someone named Emerald committed suicide? It's not the Emerald I'm talking about, right? The person's account was deleted, so I don't know who it was. Anyways, there were numerous shippings, weddings, *sigh* still remember those. Fluffeh, too. I think I came when there were still people having memories of it. Oh wait, the wars. Not sure if any of the ones I witnessed were wars, but there was Catspirit's, Tempest vs. Cloud, I think that was all, but there were other minor conflicts. Ken/Barbie thing, this fight about patriotism (I think it ended up getting one of us banned), the candydragon318 hack, and I can't really remember what else there was. It taught me a lot, though I still wonder to this day, who that Ken person is. ):< The mods took care of everything and after that candydragon hack, King Keith and Admax Gavin did livestreams. I had school when it took place, but afterwards I would go home and I would watch them. It made me feel like I was part of it. :)

But then, there’s also everything that’s behind the creation of the SAMB and that’s the Spirit Animals story that lasted from 2013 to 2018. The only thing I ever read was Warriors and Rainbow Magic, when I was a kid… I still read those today, though, and reread it too. xP I’m such a child. I didn’t start reading Spirit Animals until the 3rd book came out, and after I read a chapter or two, I was drawn into the books. The Greencloak symbol that used to be the symbol for the old format, I keep seeing it pop up when I have to delete my history, and it makes me so sad. I cried with happiness when I saw that 5 months ago, I thought I would never see it again. But now it happens at least 13 times a day in my history, and I know I will never see it again after the SAMB is gone.

*sigh* and then there’s the weird me… my weird trail of 3 dots I always leave, my earlier posts with all the wrong grammar, my 36 pt font lol XD… but hey, I hoped I actually contributed something… And thank you for the 3,590 stars that I don’t deserve. Thank you for shaping up the SAMB that still exists today to the very end. Thank you, mods, for creating the SAMB, and letting my thoughts run through.

3 things before I stop pouring out everything in my mind

1. I have a doc where I wrote everyone’s names… or at least everyone that I thought out of the top of my head. I was wondering if anyone was interested to join my list. I can write out all the names I have on there, and I’ll just add whenever someone lets me know they want to be on there.

2. I don’t know if any of you, oldies, remember, but I’ve been long friends with Scarlet/Soul (wolfsoul665). I left the SA game for like a month, which I regret that now, because I can’t find her when I need to. 2 months ago, I remember when Soul told me something that I wanted to let you know. She said that she realized that she was not very nice on the SAMB. She has always wanted to apologize, but she never knew how. Just putting that out there. And Soul (if there’s another Soul, I’m very sorry, this is just a one time thing), if you’re out there… I just want to let you know I’m always here for you. I’ll wait for you forever.

3. Whatever happened to the 2000 some pages on the SAMB? I know we passed 2000 because we celebrated how we made 2017 pages in the year of 2017. Now, we’re 694. :l Oh, and when was the word d*mn allowed on the forums? Is that considered not a cus word anymore? :l

This is not a goodbye thread. I promised lots of times over the 3 years that I would stay here to the very end, but I really thought we would have more time. Thank you, Tornado, for telling me that the mods are planning to close the thread. I would’ve never found out, otherwise. And for those who won’t reach their 1st MB bday, Happy Early MB Bday, to you! :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

*huggles*that was amazing Destiny :3

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

skyscraperarrow12

Aww, thank you, Snow. :) I decided to get smart this time, and typed this up on a google doc, pretending to do homework. XD I finished in two hours.

• Posted at:

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

*huggles Destiny* That was beutiful. I will be here the day the SAMB dies... will you? Just curious ;3

• Posted at:

Hope Fluffeh Huggles

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

#RememberTheLost

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

skyscraperarrow12

@Hope: Of course, absolutely. We should do something on the day before everything goes into read mode. Maybe a thread where everyone can sign their name, kind of like a yearbook.

• Posted at:

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

Thumbnail avatar 0d000fcdd8

dragonfire3007

*huggles* yeah, the yearbook sounds like a really good idea

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

Thumbnail avatar 12edd9a473

opaldragon1081

Ug

I can’t be here on the SAMB deathday

i will be on a cruise

im so sorry

• Posted at:

Obsidian

"If nothing ever changed, there would be no such thing as butterflies."

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read!"

"Two heads are better than one."

#moresigsp-

#Reilin4ever

skyscraperarrow12

I was thinking 2 versions of the yearbook. One where the thread is dedicated to ourselves and one where it's dedicated to the SAMB, kind of like a mural. The first one, we'd just title it, for example if it were me, Destiny's SAMB Yearbook or something that would indicate a place for people to sign autographs, say nice things. The second one happens on March 28th, where we just sign our names, initials, whatever we want. Kind of like saying that "hey, we were here, we made sure the SAMB lasted all the way through, we are the ones who braved it to the end."... or something like that. :)

@Obisidian: aww, it's okay... there's a lot of people that can't be here also... when are you going?

• Posted at:

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?