Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

Here are my complaints, 99% sure there will be more.

And feel free to post your own, even if someone has already covered the fandom/movie/book you'd like to complain about.

Please, don't take offense or start a flame war if someone has a different opinion of something than you. 

First blood spilled is the Harry Potter series...

Like, I enjoy the plot, but the books are where grammar goes to die. Also, JK has really taken to the whole "my books, my rules" concept on Twitter (I think it's in an act to keep the series relevant).

Not to mention, it has been so blown up, but let's be honest, it's really nothing special. Like, Narnia was just as creative (if not more), but rarely gets in the spotlight. And there are so many other books that have better lore and concepts, why does this series get all the fans? 

(Buzzfeed has also helped to kill it. Like there are some wack Harry Potter things on there.)

Moving on...

Up next is Warriors (and pretty much all of the Erin Hunter books)

I know it's not THAT well known, but I still do think it's overrated. The first two, maybe three series were good, but after that it became the SAME THING over and over again. 

How much love drama can freaking CATS have?!

And for the love of Phil, can y'all PLEASE check up on your biology?! There are so many little scientific flaws I'd love to rag on about, but this would go on forever (cats don't sweat, just let me get that out of my system).

And at this point, the Erin Hunter team is just pumping these books out for money. Really, four years ago, the Warriors series had well over 60 books (cannon timeline and all the extras). They've been made at an even higher rate, so the series prob has 90+ books.

Seekers was just slapped out there as a buttered up message to save the earth, but with bears (And it should have had a lot more fact checking. Like, half of the biology was just WRONG).

Survivors... It's Warriors with dogs and a lot more scientific flaws. Also, I think some of the characters might be lacking brain cells. 

And last (for now) is the Rick Riordan books...

I love the series, but there needs to be some new concepts brought to life in these books. I honestly think Riordan is running out of ideas.

The big issue I have with these books are the use of LGBT. I have nothing wrong with it (please, understand me here. I have nothing against LGBT, it is the way Riordan uses it which I have an issue with), but it seems like it is being used as simply a tool to appeal to more people, and bring in more money.

Sure, Alex is cool. Yeah, Nico and Will are a great couple. But I feel like the concept of this is being used at an unrealistic amount, and is only in the books to make money/make Riordan look like a good and inclusive person. 

Okay who wants to go next?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

The Secret Garden

I think a few of you might have heard about it.

IT IS THE WORST BOOK EVER

it is written in old fasion language with ain't and ya'll o'nort (that was just a made up word i used to show how the language is dumb) 

"'Oh, he is quite dashing' Her cheeks turned red"

Why is their no action, it is just a book about a girl who hasnt cried and sits on her little butt to wait for something exciting to happen

I mean.... whhhaaattt???

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

*Deep breath*

What is it with Harry Potter? It's not even that good. I have at least four friends who are obsessed. I'm mean I like books about fantasy, magic, and adventure and all that, as those are actually my preferred genres! I just think HP is way overrated. There are so many more awesome books about magic and wizards and stuff out there. People just don't know about them because the authors are less well known or the series is shorter. I just... I guess I don't understand why there is so much hype around HP. 

I'll probably do some more screaming in a bit.

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Thumbnail avatar af0c6c6246

skyscraperarrow12

they also added Bravelands to the Erin Hunter books...

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

misttiger110

Okay now I have more.

Divergent is gonna make its way on my list.

It's not bad or anything, I just think Tris was overly dependant on her relationship with Tobias and visa versa. Like, it got to a point where they acted like they didn't have the ability to do something without the other. 

And WHAT THE HECK happened to the movies?! Like y'all can't just mess those things up so badly and expect for Sister Cyclone not to say anything about it! (I mean, the Netflix remake of Death Note is just as bad, if not worse than these movies. The Percy Jackson movies were pretty bad, too. I mean, Logan Lerman is hot, but those movies sucked compared to the books).

Any and all Disney live actions are up for my ranting now.

Now these are what happens when you run out of ideas. I'm scared to see Dumbo, but I might watch it for Danny Devito. 

Like, do some more fun stuff like Frozen (which does have another movie coming out) and Moana. Don't poop out remakes to get some money.

Red vs Blue here.

It's not that funny. It's just not.

Up next is Supergirl and Arrow. This will also include stuff about other Arrowverse shows.

I liked the first two seasons of Supergirl, but the 3rd just felt like political ideas were being shoved down my throat. I'm sorry, but I don't care about DC/CW's stance on the great boarder wall of the man who used to act in McDonald's ads (those were some FRESHHH ads ngl).

And even Arrow did this kind of thing in the 6th season. Like it was shoving gun control ideas into my face. Okay, so, I DON'T CARE ABOUT POLOTICS UNTIL THE ELECTION (you don't wanna be around me in those times). STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY POLITICAL STANCE.

Also, I hate some of the characters in both shows. Oliver from Arrow is just an ***face (ik he's supposed to be serious, but he just comes off as rude and arrowgant), and Alex from Supergirl is simply bland and I don't really like her character. Characters like them are just unrelateable. I'll be honest, I like Dig (he's great in the Arrow/Flash crossovers), and Kara is sweet and kind. Also, 2nd and 3rd season Roy was hot. Thea was also cool (high school her was the best).

It just has bad humor, both of the shows. Supergirl is now revolving around femenism and equality, and Arrow is just a bunch of weapons control heck. 

Flash and LoT (okay, it's cheesy but I still like it) just have better characters/humor. Like, I don't even watch Supergirl anymore after the 3rd season mess. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

Most superhero shows are great for one or two seasons but then it gets so convoluted and messy and overal loses what made it a good show in the first place

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Slowly backs out of the room...

• Posted at:

nightdagon or Skylark

only a fool tries to sit at the head of a round table

stendeval

I don't care what you call me as long as it isn't late for dinner

Only those that have a beginning have a ending

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Hunger Games, Divergent, and pretty much all of the dystopia genre

it's all the same to me

plague or something, bad government, mary sue/gary stu protagonist, awful love story to go with it

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

To be honest, I feel like Black Panther was overrated. 

I mean, don't get me wrong, the plot was interesting but....it's actually got to be my least favorite Marvel movie. Now, saying that, I've only seen a few, so I really can't say that it's horrible. 

But I feel like the only reason a lot of people liked it was because of the tech. I did think the tech was cool, but a lot of the tech seemed...pointless, if that makes much sense. Black Panther's suit was cool, but it seemed almost like Iron Man's, in the sense that bascially his only super power was a suit. And that just bugged me for some reason. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar a64f4fa3e1

creativescarlet16

I mean, he had to drink a purple liquid thing to take away his innate powers though, so I think he might be slightly faster or more durable than a normal human or something.

Also, I agree with mostly everything that's been mentioned before. Especially with JK Rowling, the Erin Hunter team, and Rick Riordan. Like come on, we all know you're doing stuff for more money and popularity.

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

misttiger110

@Destiny- I forgot about that one... I haven’t read it, and remember seeing it in the bookstore and thinking “this seems like a money grab...” and walking away.

@Lahash- I hate the perfect relationships in teen dystopian fiction. The couples are intentionally paired up just to look cute. They’re so boring and unrealistic, and they always have stupid drama to go with them. Like, no teenager is going to have that serious of a relationship (I mean, I’m never gonna get one at all).

And the protagonists... Gosh, why do they always have to be pretty and athletic (I may or may not just be jealous of it, seeing I can barely run a mile and have low self esteem)? I’d prefer some average kid who is relatable far over a sassy/pretty/perfect person. Also, they’re always girls for some reason. Gender diversity is needed. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar af0c6c6246

skyscraperarrow12

@Cyclone: there's only 3 books so far, or at least when i last read it, there were only 3... 1st book was pretty bad, something about codebreakers, big lion dies, big lion's son needs revenge on his killer, monkey loses love because his love's father is a killer, elephant's mother dies? not sure if this book or next, but the next book was basically fight to death, everything covered in blood, and the 3rd book is yay, monkey gets his love, lion gets revenge?, and honor and codes and stuff... but this whole story started from having someone break a code, so i dunno why they still have codes, lol...

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Thumbnail avatar a64f4fa3e1

creativescarlet16

Also I dislike Divergent as well because Tris was all like, "I'm not pretty *cri*" and then in the movie, she legit looks like she walked off the cover of a magazine or something.

I also disliked The Hunger Games movies because Katniss was said to have olive skin and black hair, but she didn't look like that. 

Honestly, most book-to-movies are bad. I liked the ones made for HTTYD and Guardians of Ga'Hoole, though, even if they didn't match the books at all. Maybe it was because the changes they made seemed more meaningful? I still hav no idea why there was an echidna.

Also, this is probably a generally agreed-upon opinion: Twilight is a cursed™ book series.

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

honestly past the 3rd percy jackson book the rest is trash. It's got some nice concepts and good world building (I guess camp building...)

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Have died 7 times.

G&S Mod

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

It's alright, with memories inside

Midnight dust on the floor

Watch it turn into gold

#NKT