Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

See Destiny’s post, i would also love music suggestions (any and all genres & languages, lyrics not required)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ALEX (Silver/Eevee) Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

-Lavender

Willow Night says hi!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

I think I knew you as Silver/Eevee when I was really active, but I see that you've added a new name, which is fine. :) The one thing I really liked what you did long, long ago was the Warriors rps. I still don't do roleplays, but I really enjoyed reading them, it helped take my mind off my studies and just relax a bit. I don't remember if you'll be on HomeBase, but I might pop into WoFMB once in a while. Oh, and I don't really listen to music, sorry that I have no suggestions. :(

~Destiny~

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Thumbnail avatar 0d000fcdd8

dragonfire3007

~Prism/Kaleidoscope~

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

yeah, alex is my name. or, well, it will be, once i move out and get it legally changed. i only revealed that a couple days ago, don't worry, everyone knew me as silver/eevee. and yeah, music's not for everyone, so i get it, it's fine uwu

you've read the warriors rps i've participated in? even forestclan, which is like a million pages long??? even my warriors rp, which is like 40 pages long and the first rp i ever created and was way too fast-paced because i was overexcited about people actually liking my rp???? i'm flattered but also embarressed because that was when i first started writing so i look back and think "what was i doing" now that i've grown as a writer,,, hehehe. i'm super glad to know it helped you relax though, for me it's the best feeling in the world to know that something i did helped them or made them happy, ehehehe.

alongside music suggestions, it'd be super cool if y'all would be willing to tell me what you most remember me by too, or just events you remember me as a part of - kinda like an actual yearbook? and if you haven't seen me around, it's totally chill, it's also valid if you don't feel comfortable saying it! just dropping by and saying hello is great too!

• Posted at:

ALEX (Silver/Eevee) Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

I never really knew you that well, but good luck with everything. :) For music suggestions, anything from Dragon Ball Super is good.

-Lahash

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."