Thumbnail avatar d682c991ec

silverdragon307

Hello.

I am Drina. Most of you Greencloak dupes have heard of me already, and I have spoken to most of you at least once. I am by far the most fearsome warrior of the Conquerors, and Gar (also known as the Lizard King, or the Devourer) has given me official permission to recruit new Conquerors on this Greencloak Message Board. All you have to do is fill out the form below, and swear your allegiance to the Conquerors by taking the Conqueror Oath (revised edition). Here is a little game to all of you Greencloak losers.

I have captured, and imprisoned, Sera Stormsprint, also know as the "Keeper". It has come to my attention that she has several allies on the Message Board. This is my challenge to you.

Try to rescue Sera Stormsprint. She is dying, you know. Not like I care, but I like some quality enetertainment, too, you know. Save her, prove your worth to the Greencloaks, to your "friend". But first, you have to find out where we are. One bit of advice before I leave:

Expect the unexpected, don't expect the expected.

CONQUEROR FORM:

Name:

Reason to Join Us:

Spirit Animal (if any, if not, an animal bond can be arranged):

THE CONQUEROR PLEDGE (revised edition):

I, _____________ , (your name here) hereby pledge my allegiance to the Conqueror cause. It is time the Greencloaks stop ruling the world. The Conquerors will bring a new age of peace, prosperity, and fairness to the world. We will punish the Greencloaks for their wrongdoings. I will try to the best of my ability to get all 15 of the Talismans before the Greencloaks do. If I find a Greencloak, I will immediately bring him/her to a Conqueror officer. I will never leave the Conquerors, and I will never join the Greencloaks.

This form will go through careful moderations by the highest-ranking Conquerors. Some of you might not make it. The Conquerors only recruit the best, most promising members.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Topaz Valdez Tolliver Cahill (BronzeEagle243, TopazDragon450).

Topaz Twins, BFF: Brianna (the Janus one)

I'm a Tomas, trust me.

Three years on the CCMB (2012-2015)

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald <3 

Thumbnail avatar 8ce42015da

aquaartemis125

CONQUEROR FORM:

Name:Isi

Reason to Join Us: The greencloaks only want my power. They do not truly care about me. I have already joined the green, though i see my mistake. I hope I can still join you, I can spy behind their ranks.

Spirit Animal (if any, if not, an animal bond can be arranged): My tiger, Aedrik.

I, Isabella Forestfriend , (your name here) hereby pledge my allegiance to the Conqueror cause. It is time the Greencloaks stop ruling the world. The Conquerors will bring a new age of peace, prosperity, and fairness to the world. We will punish the Greencloaks for their wrongdoings. I will try to the best of my ability to get all 15 of the Talismans before the Greencloaks do. If I find a Greencloak, I will immediately bring him/her to a Conqueror officer. I will never leave the Conquerors, and I will never join the Greencloaks.

• Posted at:

Kendra

Aqua

"I'm the Doctor, and I save people!" -The 12th Doctor

"I love you" -Emma Swan to Killian Jones

"I loved you." -Killian Jones to Emma Swan

Leader of The Children Of Gods clan.

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis84

sera here's a tip to help with your drina thing you may wanna ask racoonwave

• Posted at:

Child of Hades

Every Rose has THORNS

mirror

ɹoɹɹ!ɯ

Sarahstargarden

GO TO SLEEP GAEA

Lifes Like A Ocean The Only Way To Get Through Is To Dive  In-Me

#BRINGBLIZBACK

#PrayforRuby

Nerd

EXTERMINATE!

#SaveAvril

SAMBLIVESON

I am Griffin a proud SAMBER

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis84

plz dont join GAAA *gets shocked by chains and passes out*

• Posted at:

Child of Hades

Every Rose has THORNS

mirror

ɹoɹɹ!ɯ

Sarahstargarden

GO TO SLEEP GAEA

#BRINGBLIZBACK

#PrayforRuby

Nerd

EXTERMINATE!

#SaveAvril

SAMBLIVESON

Thumbnail avatar 5198179887

hawkphoenix123

Conqueror from: I'm not joining.

• Posted at:

Rajani

NightIlannRavenPyreAqPeri

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

LunaChrysNMMAriaSonaSelAba

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

SuiBSSKKSAriOphEtoHiVaRiUmi

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

Thumbnail avatar

athenaisis84

Name: Heather

Age;12

Reason: I have been tired of working for them. They are pathetic and honestly don't care about me. I hate them. I have secretly been preparing by builiding my plan to  make sure olvan perishses. I think you will find it useful

Spirit animal: Jasmine artemis the tiger.

I Heather Nightshadow, hereby pledge my alleigence to the conqueror cause.

It is time the Greencloaks stop ruling the world. The Conquerors will bring a new age of peace, prosperity, and fairness to the world. We will punish the Greencloaks for their wrongdoings. I will try to the best of my ability to get all 15 of the Talismans before the Greencloaks do. If I find a Greencloak, I will immediately bring him/her to a Conqueror officer. I will never leave the Conquerors, and I will never join the Greencloaks.

• Posted at:

lllY'all are cutelll

Fluffeh Lotus

( / )

) (

( )

#//#

Up in the sky,   they twinkle bright,

The stars lead the way, into the night,

Giving way to the lurking shadows of night.

*facepalmqueen... or am  I?

Join night clan!

silverdragon307

Isi-

I am glad that you have seen your mistake. The Greencloaks are arrogant, power-hungry fools. I apologize that you have had to go through so much hardship, dealing with them for so long. I have already reported to Gar that you have joined us.

Be prepared to rule the world, Isabelle, one Talisman at a time.

• Posted at:

I'm a Tomas, trust me.

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald <3 

Thumbnail avatar

catcat9144

you do not care about us

• Posted at:

The best warriors charecter ever is Spottedleaf!  If you want to know why, ask me!

Thumbnail avatar f193450c41

unicornpegasus150

frend me!!!

• Posted at:

dont stop looking at him he is a work of art only the hoves tell you hes a horse if he gos any faster hed all be a blure

The Black  Flame Bonfire

Thumbnail avatar

puppypizza27

Whaaaaa? (Sera Lightningdash)

DRINA, WHY ARE YOU HERE? (Aria the Tiger)

Drina! Release Sera Stormspirit and my mistress Jada! (Zephyr the Komondo Dragon)

I already have one talisman. U can't take it from me. Hahahahaha.

(see the topic 4525, or something number like that, to see when Jada Starwanderer gets captured)

• Posted at:

Call me Maximum or Maxi!

Verity's/Twi's friend from real life!

Thumbnail avatar

herakitten11

Hey, can I join you? I'm bored when I'm a Greencloak! (Lissa Frostchanter)

Noooooo! (Nara Moonaura)

Name: Lissa Frostchanter

Reason to Join Us: I'm bored when I'm a Greencloak! There's nothing good to do! (Lissa, stop this nonsense-Nara) Be quiet Nara. I promise I'd be a powerful Conqueror. I even know how to get the Greencloak warrior Sera Lightningdash! Don't worry Greencloaks, I'm just going undercover!

Spirit Animal Bond: My fox, Rogue. No, Lissa, I don't want to be a Conqueror! (Rogue)

I, Lissa Frostchanter, hereby pledge my allegiance to the Conqueror cause. It is time the Greencloaks stop ruling the world. The Conquerors will bring a new age of peace, prosperity, and fairness to the world. We will punish the Greencloaks for their wrongdoings. I will try to the best of my ability to get all 15 of the Talismans before the Greencloaks do. If I find a Greencloak, I will immediately bring him/her to a Conqueror officer. I will never leave the Conquerors, and I will never join the Greencloaks. HA! I'm just going to be a spy! Don't worry, Sera Stormspirit!

P.S. You might want to ask Racconwave4 to help with this. He has a lot of allies.

• Posted at:

Lissa Frostchanter, with Rogue the Fox.

Selene Frostrider, with Pepper the Tiger.

Ana Frosthunter, with Loki the Komodo Dragon.

Thumbnail avatar f193450c41

unicornpegasus150

i.ugwiufgqwuifgbqUOOUGFQWEHGUFOEUOFOUEWQJogfueWQHGUOUOEGHUEOOUWERDH

• Posted at:

dont stop looking at him he is a work of art only the hoves tell you hes a horse if he gos any faster hed all be a blure

The Black  Flame Bonfire

hawkphoenix123

Oh. So it was just for the Message Board Greencloaks. Whoops.

Correct, my resilient little friend.

Get away from me, Drina!

You're in no place to talk, Keeper. *Waves her hand, and chains shock Lyria* There, you see?

At least let Lyra free! OUCH!!

As if. We're not stupid.

YEOWCH! OW! Just so you know, I'm NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING! AARGH!

Oh, you will. The fun hasn't even begun. As entertaining as watching you suffer and say 'no' has been, you will give me answers.

No! Over my dead body!

Well, I'm not killing you. That would ruin everything. I will keep you alive. Oh, and if your little friends rush to your rescue, you'll see how powerful we are!

I don't need to! Ouch!

Bold talk, little girl. *Chains shock Lyria again and she crumples to the ground. Drina laughs as she leaves.*

• Posted at:

Rajani

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

Thumbnail avatar

stormcat59

Form: No. No. Nope. Nada. Nero. There you go!

• Posted at:

When life gives you lemons, ask yourself, "Wait... How did life get the lemons TOO me?" And then commence making lemonade and trying to give it back to life, as a thank-you for the lemons.

SA NEWSPAPER! /91997 TO JOIN!

Thumbnail avatar

hawkdragon167

Name: Jenna Forestranger

Reason to join You: I want to give the Greencloaks insider tips about you

Spirit Animal: Scout

I, Jenna Forestranger, hereby pledge my allegiance to the Defeat of the Conqueror cause. It is time the GreenCloaks  keep ruling the world. The Conquerors will bring a new age of hatred, Death, and unfairness to the world. We will punish the Conquerors for their wrongdoings. I will try to the best of my ability to get all 15 of the Talismans before the Conquerors do. If I find a Conqueror, I will immediately bring him/her to a Greencloak Officer. I will never leave the Greencloaks, and I will never join the Conquerors.

• Posted at:

Red Pandas

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis84

see that little greencloaks im getting more followers by the minute

let me go you wretch GAAAAAA *gets shoked by chains*

im surprised you have and sera survieved that long considering these chains are poisones

(sera) no matter what you do to us we wont tell where the talismans are *gets shoked* gaaap-please help us *blacks out

• Posted at:

Child of Hades

Every Rose has THORNS

mirror

ɹoɹɹ!ɯ

Sarahstargarden

GO TO SLEEP GAEA

#BRINGBLIZBACK

#PrayforRuby

Nerd

EXTERMINATE!

#SaveAvril

SAMBLIVESON

Thumbnail avatar

puppypizza27

What? Lissa Frostchanter joined? Nooooooo...

• Posted at:

Call me Maximum or Maxi!

Verity's/Twi's friend from real life!

Thumbnail avatar 8ce42015da

aquaartemis125

Thank you for still accepting me.  Here's some information:I think the greencloaks have come to a dead end when It comes to leads.

• Posted at:

Kendra

Aqua

"I'm the Doctor, and I save people!" -The 12th Doctor

"I love you" -Emma Swan to Killian Jones

"I loved you." -Killian Jones to Emma Swan

Leader of The Children Of Gods clan.

Thumbnail avatar

herakitten11

Lissa: Fine, fine, I reveal that I was planning to spy for the Greencloaks! I am a little bored now and then, but Nara always thinks up of something fun! She's a part of me that can never leave me, and since she's no Conqueror, I'm not one either! So ignore my post about joining. I QUIT!

Nara: Well said, Lissa.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

firephoenix353

Name:Min-ri Snowsong

Reason to Join Us:Everything was 2 boring with the Greencloaks. I just want a better life with the Conquerors.

Spirit Animal:Shadow the fox

I, Min-ri Snowsong, hereby pledge my allegiance to the Conqueror cause. It is time the Greencloaks stop ruling the world. The Conquerors will bring a new age of peace, prosperity, and fairness to the world. We will punish the Greencloaks for their wrongdoings. I will try to the best of my ability to get all 15 of the Talismans before the Greencloaks do. If I find a Greencloak, I will immediately bring him/her to a Conqueror officer. I will never leave the Conquerors, and I will never join the Greencloaks.

Come on Shadow! Duty calls, heh heh heh!

• Posted at:

I'm the sharp-eyed jay, I'm the blind sight.The mind reader.The dream eater

A Twoleg took our powers

And the three are now no more

We actually just have half

I know Lionblaze likes to get hurt on purpose.

We all agreed to pretend we fully lost our powers.

silverdragon307

So wise, so wise. Heather, Lissa, Jenna, and Min-ri, you are all so wise. I have to nod to Min-ri, because she was able to make the right descision at such a young age.

As for Scot Dunebreath, I remeber you. The leader of the army to save Naten Flameaura, correct? Well, I'll give you a DEAL. I don't make deals very often, so listen very carefully.

I will free my precious little prisoner Naten Flameaura. Under ONE condition. If you join the Conquerors, you precious little best friend Naten will be FREE. Free to go, for all eternity, never to be bothered by a single Conqueror again. IF you join us, you will get unlimited power, and I will let your best friend go.

What matters to you more, Scot Dunebreath, yourself, or your colleague? It's your choice. Oh, and by the way, Sera Stormsprint says that she's sorry for insulting you.

• Posted at:

I'm a Tomas, trust me.

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald <3 

silverdragon307

Oh, and Lissa? Your treachery will not be forgotten...

• Posted at:

I'm a Tomas, trust me.

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald <3 

Thumbnail avatar

silverdragon668

I remember my past with the conquerors but i still will not join u drina

• Posted at:

I am the box full of ideas

ravenclaw the wise

Forbidden clan WILL rise!

I am a GREENCLOAK!

Have the power of Wings Of Fire!

Swim Like A Girl!

Earth To Echo

Sometimes Friendship is the Greatest Adventure

RP at /88907

Thumbnail avatar

firephoenix353

Hi Drina! You suck!

Come on team! Go! Blossom! Thunder! Lets take her out! Blossom tackle attack! Thunder Thundershock attack! Let's show her the power of spys. Oh wait.No. THE POWER OF SKYWARDS! -pokemon exploration team badge shaped cloud floats by- Hey! It's approved. Anyways. See you later Conqueror pokemon-ignorer!

• Posted at:

A Twoleg took our powers

Thumbnail avatar

herakitten11

I'm sorry Drina. I've chosen what I'm going to join.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

racoonwave4

Actually, I am the Conquerer leader. I won the elections that I made a couple of months ago and even have a couple of meetings.

• Posted at:

Saber Qahill

I am Saber Qahill. I'm 904 years old.

I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Katerborus.

And I am the dancing master! *Evil laugh.*

Thumbnail avatar

wolfdragon5363

Name: Zoe Bravesparkle

Reason to Join: The Greencloaks are arrogant, power-hungry fools. I made a mistake joining them. Now, I look at Olvan with hatred, knowing that he took everything I loved away from me.

Spirit Animal: My tiger, Lady.

I, Zoe Bravesparkle, hereby pledge my alliance to the Conqueror cause. It is time the Greencloaks stop ruling the world. The Conquerors will bring a new age of peace, prosperity and fairness to the world. We will punish the Greencloaks for their wrongdoings. I will try to the best of my ability to get all 15 of the talismans before the Greencloaks do. If I find a Greencloak, I will immeadiatly bring him/her to a Conqueror officer. I will never leave the Conquerors, and I will never join the Greencloaks.

Harmonie, would you like a try at this?

Sure, I'll join. (Harmonie)

Name: Harmonie Blossomdagger

Reason to Join: I'm bored when I'm a Greencloak! All they do is sit around and tell me what to do! Even using Lyra's powers to freeze Olvan's coffe is getting boring! The Conquerors also have the cool people (like you, Drina.)

Spirit Animal: My penguin, Lyra.

I, Harmonie Blossomdagger, hereby pledge my alliance to the Conqueror cause. It is time the Greencloaks stop ruling the world. The Conquerors will bring a new age of peace, prosperity and fairness to the world. We will punish the Greencloaks for their wrongdoings. I will try to the best of my ability to get all 15 of the talismans before the Greencloaks do. If I find a Greencloak, I will immeadiatly bring him/her to a Conqueror officer. I will never leave the Conquerors, and I will never join the Greencloaks.

Lora, are you in or out? (Harmonie)

Blaze and I will never join you! (Lora)

Lady, get her. (Zoe)

What the... (Lora gets tied up in rope)

Come on, Harmonie. Let's go to the Lost Lands. (Zoe picks up Lora, and leads Harmonie away)

• Posted at:

THIS IS ZOE BRAVESPARKLE! I AM A CONQUEROR!

HARMONIE BLOSSOMDAGGER HAS JOINED ALSO!

LORA DIAMONDPRINCESS IS OUR HOSTAGE!

Come and save Lora, wimpy Greencloaks.

Thumbnail avatar

elfnephthys13

do we get to fight gren clokes if so i'm in

• Posted at:

Battle Plan:

have lunch

launch Dreena in a catapult,

run away,

hide in the mountains Rip Van Winkle style,

become a halfblood,

train a dragon,

destroy the conquer,

all before dinner.

Thumbnail avatar

artemisangel218

Name: Galee Wispeye

Reason to Join Us: Eh, why not.

Spirit Animal: Echo the fox

I, _____________ , (your name Galee Wispeye) hereby pledge my allegiance to the Conqueror cause. It is time the Greencloaks stop ruling the world. The Conquerors will bring a new age of peace, prosperity, and fairness to the world. We will punish the Greencloaks for their wrongdoings. I will try to the best of my ability to get all 15 of the Talismans before the Greencloaks do. If I find a Greencloak, I will immediately bring him/her to a Conqueror officer. I will never leave the Conquerors, and I will never join the Greencloaks.

• Posted at:

Its not fun,

its not smart,

its just standing up and making a decision

because no one else will.

-THE DOCTOR

Thumbnail avatar

lynxblizzard65

Name: Sylva Cloudfall

Reason to Join Us: The Greendupes think that they control everyone because of some sweet-tasting liquid! They never cared about us. All they care about his power and control. 

Spirit Animal (if any, if not, an animal bond can be arranged): Redd the fox

I, Sylva Cloudfall, hereby pledge my allegiance to the Conqueror cause. It is time the Greencloaks stop ruling the world. The Conquerors will bring a new age of peace, prosperity, and fairness to the world. We will punish the Greencloaks for their wrongdoings. I will try to the best of my ability to get all 15 of the Talismans before the Greencloaks do. If I find a Greencloak, I will immediately bring him/her to a Conqueror officer. I will never leave the Conquerors, and I will never join the Greencloaks.

• Posted at:

hoist the colours

Thumbnail avatar

dinosaurbrain171

CONQUEROR FORM:

Name: Alin Swiftlord

Reason to Join Us: The Greencloaks want my power, not my wisdom. I'll spy behind their lines.

Spirit Animal (if any, if not, an animal bond can be arranged): Zephyr the Tiger

I, Alin Swiftlord, (your name here) hereby pledge my allegiance to the Conqueror cause. It is time the Greencloaks stop ruling the world. The Conquerors will bring a new age of peace, prosperity, and fairness to the world. We will punish the Greencloaks for their wrongdoings. I will try to the best of my ability to get all 15 of the Talismans before the Greencloaks do. If I find a Greencloak, I will immediately bring him/her to a Conqueror officer. I will never leave the Conquerors, and I will never join the Greencloaks.

I hope this helps.

• Posted at:

"Wreck vengence on Gaea, Leo Valdez" - Nemisis

Percy Jackson is AWESOME!!

GO BACK TO SLEEP DIRTFACE!!

IT'S NAPTIME, GAEA!!

For more Percy Jackson, go to /9993

hawkphoenix123

Oh, yes! I am getting so many followers. But Min-ri, you cannot have summoned anything yet. You're just eight. Not eleven. You haven't sampled the Nectar yet. Why do you have a spirit animal?

• Posted at:

Rajani

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

Thumbnail avatar 7a17e5b3d5

artemishunting119

You traitors! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves! Go ahead, you cowards, kill me, but I dont care! I have said my piece! I hate you conquerers! You would destroy the whole world, huh? Shame, I say, shame! Think of the polor bears! And butterflies! And commen citizens! Shame on you! I hope your happy, you, you, ARGH!

• Posted at:

Artemis

It's 2018 and I'm procrastinating my homework by doing pretty much anything other than what I should be doing. 

Thumbnail avatar 52b5e922bf

elfwolf78

I'll NEVER join the dark side!-luke skywalker,episode 6

• Posted at:

I am... Here. :l

Thumbnail avatar

firephoenix353

Whatevs.I'm just being my real age. Somebody just gave me something and I got Shadow. -Thunder thunderbolts all conquerors and Blossom tackles all conquerors- Oh. And Professor Oak gave me my starter at 7. I'm just really lucky. And by the way, I'm building an army of eevees 2 fight u.AND I'LL HAVE EVERY POKEMON AS WELL SO WATCH OUT!!!!!! Remember, you can never hide. An eevee is awesome than Jayfeather (No offense!) and they are cute but deadly. THIS IS WHAT U GET FOR IGNORING POKEMON! AND IF U DONT IGNORE POKEMON, THEN THIS IS WHAT U GET 4 BEING EVIL!

• Posted at:

A Twoleg took our powers

Thumbnail avatar

rainbowangel66

name ana

age 9

gener female

reason to join us thay dont let me go and be evel

i ana hereby pledg my allegiance to the conqueror cause.it is time the greencloaks stop ruling the wold.the conquerors will bring a new age of peace,and the other stuff i will never go back to the green dupes

• Posted at:

hi i need frinds ples i have a fox and a new pep so pls be my frind

Thumbnail avatar 2da5c63e51

sapphireviolet19

NOW I CAN FINALLY TALK TO DRINA WITH A RESPONSE. 

i think you should(wait for it....) 

JUMP OFF A CLIFF! YA I SAID THAT TO YOU DRINA I AINT AFRAID OF YOU I AM NOT CAPTURED A DWELL WITH SPIRIT ANIMALS WITH 1ST 3 TAILSMAN AND I WILL COLLECT EM' ALL BEFORE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. come close to me drina,i will take your head off.

• Posted at:

Beware- I can see the evil in people.

Thumbnail avatar 6dd28a7984

iceeagle166

Name:Hazil Blossomwanderer

Reason to join you:I'm bored with the Greencloaks. All you do is work, work, work.

Spirit animal:Lynx named Snow with white grey fur

I, Hazil Blossomwanderer,hereby pledge my allegiance to the Conquerors cause. It is time the GReencloaks stop ruling the world. We will punish the Greencloaks for there wrongdoings.I will try the best of my ability to get all of the 15 talismans before the Greencloaks do. If I find a Greencloak, I will immediately bring him/her to a Conqueror officer. I will never leave the Conquerors, and I will never join the Greencloaks.

BTW: I wanted to join when i met you Drina!!

• Posted at:

❄️ Icee ❄️

I've run out of things to say...

Thumbnail avatar

darkpanther22

Hi,

Sorry to intrude on your lil destroy the world plan.  This is proably the part where  I go.
"You won't get away with this!" And then I stop you blah blah and you go "You meddling kid!" as the green cloaks takes you away.  Let's just skip all that. Anyway Drina you are part of the Protectors of pan. Please pick out a position and got to the meeting please. I'm just gonna walk away before this gets messy.

-KT

• Posted at:

Writer Reader FanGirl

Its time to begin isnt? I get a little bit, Bigger but then I"ll admit. I'm just the same as I was.Now don't you understand. That..

I'm never changing who I am!

Thumbnail avatar cf398982f5

hawkjade93

Hey Greencloaks can read. That was vary insalting, to us Greencloaks.  Let the keeper go or i will come get her.              

Word of advice You will not like me.!

By the four fallen      

Avril frostridder

• Posted at:

(Formerly known as Avril) 

~ When it rains, look for rainbows~

~ When you stumble, make it part of the dance ~

Believin yourself. You are perfect.

- Aaron Frostrider

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6